Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
May 23, 2016 10:35 PM
Apr 2012
hisokathebutcher said:
kacchan is still the same fucking kid he was since the start of the show

I'm glad he's gone ( hopefully he'll come back as a fucking villian )

lol he isn't abandoning the academy or anything, he was going home at the end.
May 24, 2016 4:05 AM

Jun 2013
Deku and Acchan are definitely best buds, they're both dense and have moments when they can be fucking annoying. Deku is intelligent when it comes to academics but why the fuck did he have to tell Bakugo that he was "given powers." As if revealing that was going to make him feel any better.

Also, next episode: FINALLY! Some fucking villains that look pretty strong. This show was lacking something aside from your dollar store villains which were introduced in the first couple episodes.
臭い-
May 24, 2016 5:48 AM

Aug 2013
Anarchi4 said:
Now more than ever.

Omg this picture could not be more accurate
May 24, 2016 5:52 AM

Jun 2014
Well, It was less intense then previous episodes, but we did get to see more of the heroes in training. And the new villain guy.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
May 24, 2016 6:06 AM

Feb 2016
Fumito said:
hisokathebutcher said:
kacchan is still the same fucking kid he was since the start of the show

I'm glad he's gone ( hopefully he'll come back as a fucking villian )

lol he isn't abandoning the academy or anything, he was going home at the end.

I meant gone for now , not forever lol .
"This is my father's crime against me, which I myself committed against none" Al-ma'arri
May 24, 2016 6:47 AM

Jan 2016
This should've been a long running shounen instead of a 13 episode show.
It will easily take Naruto/Bleach place.
May 24, 2016 9:02 AM
Mar 2012
Well, Todoroki is op, but one fight in later part of the story will show that other students from Yuuei can be a match for him. Too bad that there will be just 13 episodes. Latest chapters are pure epicness. This show deserves to have another seasons.
May 24, 2016 11:13 AM

Jun 2014
Deku is the underdog.
Kacchan is smug and proud.
Deku loves Kacchan.
Kacchan hates Deku.
Deku says he will "chase" after Kacchan.

I think we have the new Naruto and Sasuke here.
May 24, 2016 11:51 AM

Dec 2015
It reminds me of Naruto back when it was good.
May 24, 2016 3:34 PM

Dec 2009
Bakugo realized his weakness since he only relied on being prideful due being praised for his quirk in the past. A touching emotional conversation with Deku shows their rivalry will not rely on being better than the other but as in competitive aspect in being the best to become a hero.
May 25, 2016 12:53 AM
Mar 2015
So first of all choosing Iida as a MVP of that test wasn't a right choice.Although that girl who came is from recommendation laid some good points but well in my opinion it should have been Uraraka.I can understand why Bakugo and Deku weren't chosen.Bakugo was just using large attacks and taking out his persoal grudges on Deku.And then at the last minute Deku tore the building in half.So i can see why they both weren't chosen.But what did Iida really do???He was just standing there and was like "HEY I'M THE VILLAN HAHAHAHAHA".Even at the end he wasn't able to secure that object and his team lost.

Now talking about the other characters,man that Todoroki guy was really a badass.I guess they said he was also from recommendation (but wait what is this recommendation thing,i don't read the manga so i don't about it,can anyone explain me?)

So now talking about Todoroki's quirk Half-Ice and Half-Fire.Well....I think....This is my theory,i don't know if this true or not but i think he got his quirk because of his parents.I think one of his parent might have had quirk of Ice and the other one might have had quirk of Fire.So i guess that because of their foreplay or intercourse Todoroki has such unique quirk,Half-Ice and Half-Fire.

Even i would like to know about that Crow Guy i don't remember his name though but you guys know who i'm talking about right?He had this mysterious hands or what was that i don"t know,coming out his coat or what he was covering himself with.Well other heroes didn't really interested me so i won't talk about them.

And FINALLY.....Bakugo realised that he was just all talk and he can't really do anything.He realised that if it would have been a one on fight with Deku he would have been easily lost.But i liked that last seen where All Might stopped him and then he was like "Let go of me"

Now talking about that post credit scene.I was bit shocked that there was a post credit scene,i mean like what? we are Marvel now??? Just kidding.

So finally we got to see the Villan,but if i'm not wrong those characters are also shown in the opening song,right? I really like that guy with a hand on his face and many other hands floating around him.That quirk is really unique and awesome in my opinon at the same time.

I guess this anime is little slow paced because i think they should have introduced the villan in 4th or 5th episode but instead of which they introduced them in 8th one.
May 25, 2016 4:19 AM

Dec 2012
Very good episode, it was interesting to see the other heroes. The ice man seems more powerful that Bakugou.
Bakugou seiyuu made a great job, the chat with Deku was a great mix of emotions and frustration
May 25, 2016 4:34 AM

Mar 2014
Oh man, Todorok's seiyuu is straight fire! I'm actually really into him as a character unlike before when I first read the manga.
May 25, 2016 4:38 AM

Jan 2009
I don't care about the pacing, I'm in love with this series and I'm gonna read it after the anime ends <3____<3

Really great episode on that note. Bakugo really growing up on me as well.
May 25, 2016 4:39 AM

Jul 2015
rahulgiri said:
So first of all choosing Iida as a MVP of that test wasn't a right choice.Although that girl who came is from recommendation laid some good points but well in my opinion it should have been Uraraka.I can understand why Bakugo and Deku weren't chosen.Bakugo was just using large attacks and taking out his persoal grudges on Deku.And then at the last minute Deku tore the building in half.So i can see why they both weren't chosen.But what did Iida really do???He was just standing there and was like "HEY I'M THE VILLAN HAHAHAHAHA".Even at the end he wasn't able to secure that object and his team lost.

Iida had prepared for the Hero team's entrance. He had cleared the whole room so Uraraka wouldn't be able to use her Quirk on any objects to her advantage. Uraraka on the other hand let her guard down and blew her cover. Not to mention that her attack at the end was much too reckless and could have triggered the bomb in a real situation. If Izuku hadn't uppercut the ceiling, the Villain team most likely would have won.
NakurawariMay 25, 2016 4:43 AM
"Your guilt will be your past, and that will be your God."
May 25, 2016 5:04 AM
May 2014
Todoroki had a line finally yesssssssss

I fucking love how this series is progressing and I honest to god can't wait to see how they play out the next arc, because it's gonna be amazing.
May 25, 2016 8:05 AM

May 2016
awesome. nice mental shutdown.
May 25, 2016 10:10 AM

Jun 2015
So they really did adapt just one chapter, huh? It's fine although that episode felt slow so it was not unnoticeable for someone who did not read manga.
Todoroki's quirk is awesome. OP but still awesome. I don't like All Might in his 'all hero' form, that skinny is better in every way so seeing him smiling through almost all episode... ugh.
May 25, 2016 1:31 PM
Dec 2015
I see a lot comments that thinks Bakugo felt he was a "loser" because he cant do anything or that he's weaker. Please, "spare me your shit and die." Bakugo lost in the mindset category because he thinks he's the best but he is not any weaker than both Todoroki and Deku. It just annoys me that Kacchan's strength is being undermined.

His attachment to victory and his undying will to become the best are what's gonna lead him to his promise to becoming number one.

Lol, but with that attitude, he's still an asshole, albeit a loveable one.
May 25, 2016 4:38 PM

Jun 2009
rahulgiri said:
Now talking about the other characters,man that Todoroki guy was really a badass.I guess they said he was also from recommendation (but wait what is this recommendation thing,i don't read the manga so i don't about it,can anyone explain me?)

So now talking about Todoroki's quirk Half-Ice and Half-Fire.Well....I think....This is my theory,i don't know if this true or not but i think he got his quirk because of his parents.I think one of his parent might have had quirk of Ice and the other one might have had quirk of Fire.So i guess that because of their foreplay or intercourse Todoroki has such unique quirk,Half-Ice and Half-Fire.

Even i would like to know about that Crow Guy i don't remember his name though but you guys know who i'm talking about right?He had this mysterious hands or what was that i don"t know,coming out his coat or what he was covering himself with.Well other heroes didn't really interested me so i won't talk about them.

A few spoilers, don't read if you don't want to know about them .:D

May 25, 2016 11:42 PM

Oct 2011
Crying my eyes out for Bakugo OMFG T______T
May 26, 2016 8:37 AM

Jul 2015
Iida behaves like a SJW, poor boy. Very good music as always.
Bernkishi07May 26, 2016 8:41 AM
Re:Zero nice troll ending.
May 26, 2016 9:11 AM

Sep 2013
Saffron_entity said:
Damn Bakugo needs help. His inferiority complex is way too strong and he literally just went catatonic. Watching Bakugo was really quite painful. When he, an extremely prideful person, started shivering and crying in front of the whole school, you know that shits hitting him way too hard.

He needs some counselling at the very least. I really feel sorry for him.

This guy gets it. Katsu isn't stupid, or dense... He's just extremely prideful, and the way he currently is is the product of years and years of praising, that began all the way back when he first got his quirk. His reaction is kinda justified... Everything he believed in is being contradicted and he doesn't know how to deal with it. I hope this wasn't too confusing...
okamatsuMay 26, 2016 9:20 AM
May 27, 2016 1:56 PM
May 2016
This episode is good especially on part of Bakugo, His real feelings over the fight had been shown. O h yeah he cried as hell xD, Also the villains have shown themselves at last
May 28, 2016 3:23 AM

Oct 2009
awwwwwwww! I wish I had an awesome sensei like ALL MIGHT! :)

May 28, 2016 5:19 AM
Jan 2015
For an episode about Bakugo, he didn't get his much deserved spotlight until the end. I hope it picks pace. Darn it. This show is too slow.

PS: Here's my blog as I describe these shows weekly. Thanks for paying a visit!
May 28, 2016 8:05 AM

Apr 2016
I am soo scared that it is gonna end kinda unfinished and leave me empty inside. So far i have loved it. The mood in the anime is fantastic. Can't wait for midoriya to get stronger. Also i ship bakugo and midoriya. (as a hero duo)-NOTHING ELSE :D
May 28, 2016 12:27 PM
Jan 2014
Well I hope the last few episodes do justice do the manga, it's probably gonna be beyond epic especially with that soundtrack.
May 29, 2016 12:40 AM

Nov 2015
Bakugou was shocked that Deku has won. The other students abilities were Interesting.

Jun 4, 2016 4:38 AM
Mar 2012
Very interesting abilities.
Birdman got this cool noir feel. Froggy every line's such a downer. Batman uses echolocation & grows stuff like parasyte.
Kacchan's shattered pride & confrontation were well done.
Jun 8, 2016 10:51 AM

Sep 2015
I kind of feel most of this episode was kind of pointless. If they're were just going to speed through the others simulations anyways might as well have just skipped ahead.

Plus I'm sorry I think some of our little heroes in training are pretty cool but some of them like USB Ears have kind of stupid powers.

Still All Might was really great that was good foreshadowing that no one can find out the source of his powers minutes before Midoriya almost tells Bakugo exactly that.

Also Uraraka and the other girls with the whole "fated battle between men" part at the end was really funny.
Jun 9, 2016 10:36 AM

Aug 2010
LauraBirdie said:
OMG this soundtrack is so good, I'm going to check right now if this guy did soundtracks besides this and Gundam Build Fighters

Haikyuu Bruh. That one was even better than GBF
Jun 9, 2016 11:30 AM

Mar 2014
Barion-Zara said:
LauraBirdie said:
OMG this soundtrack is so good, I'm going to check right now if this guy did soundtracks besides this and Gundam Build Fighters

Haikyuu Bruh. That one was even better than GBF

Yeah it turned out I have already seen most of the shows he worked on, including Haikyuu, without knowing it was him. Great stuff
Jun 9, 2016 12:33 PM

Dec 2012
I'm really loving the Persona like OST, it fits really well. ^~^
This episodes gave me a lot of goosebumps.
Jun 11, 2016 11:31 PM

Sep 2015

....Do Bakugo's broken heart and dreams count as major injuries?

----------

Actual thoughts so far:
I followed the manga when it first came out but put in on-hold at around chapter 40. I definitely do not recall Bakugo's irritating behavior and whining being this good. Props to his voice actor for making it so intense. So far I've been hearing a lot of people call this show overly dramatic with Deku being a pathetic, cliche, crybaby tryhard but I'd like to think otherwise. Deku doesn't have cowardice but still shows weakness. That makes you cheer him on- it might be a little too soon to judge him for this. It's just he 8th episode on a shounen for crying out loud. I love where the show is going and hopes it continues being great.
Fresh_MintJun 11, 2016 11:51 PM
Jun 30, 2016 1:20 PM

Apr 2016
Rather slow episode. Would've like Bakugo to change more than just a shift in ego.
All hail the Almighty Funyarinpa!... Wait, what do you mean you don't know what it is?! How DARE you! SAY you're sorry!!! APOLOGIZE TO THE FUNYARINPA!
______________________________________________________________________________________
Jul 1, 2016 6:59 PM

May 2012
Solid development, let's see what's next!
Jul 8, 2016 1:46 AM

Mar 2015
Finally some real villains at the end, hopefully this means we'll stop with the Bakugo melodrama. Why is it that the girls are level-headed and sans drama in this one? Funny
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jul 8, 2016 1:19 PM

Aug 2014
TODOROKI!!! (would have been my favourite character in the series if not for Deku)

I'm just there watching Bakugou like :
Jul 19, 2016 8:05 AM

May 2008
Mah boy Bakugou so angsty.
Jul 20, 2016 10:55 AM

Feb 2015
Another slow episode in which not much happened, but I liked the scene between Izuku and Katsuki at the end.
Jul 23, 2016 7:21 AM

Sep 2014
Ok episode. Finally Bakugo's pride is shattered. Also saw some villains faces which were interesting
Jul 25, 2016 12:38 AM

Jul 2013
Bakugo just got his pride crushed. I hope he learned from this. Also those villains in the end looked ridiculous really.
Aug 8, 2016 12:05 AM

Dec 2012
When a pebble makes you question life.

The way Ochaco slid down the nuke was like she was sliding down my....

Shoto is so half hot(no homo), half cool.

Watching Momo give her analysis was making me FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP! She so fine.

Minoru checking my waifu out. I forgive him since the scene was funny.

Denki was trying to smash Ochaco.

That Tokyo Ghoul looking mother f'er tho.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 14, 2016 10:49 AM

Sep 2013
The other matches are finished and Bakugo pride is broken but he pulls himself together after Deku confronts him.
Aug 30, 2016 9:23 PM

Sep 2013
Great episode. Kacchan is such a dick!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Oct 18, 2016 9:42 PM

Mar 2012
I was expecting the title of the episode to be referring to Bakuto actually going down the villain path but I guess he's just gonna stay a rival hero. That Ice/Heat guy is pretty cool, would be interesting to see him in a fight.

Anarchi4 said:
Now more than ever.

lmao, that's just too dam perfect xD
Nov 11, 2016 7:24 AM

Jan 2013
Yeah Bakugo is just so unlikeable. Fuck him
Dec 10, 2016 4:32 PM

Jul 2013
Bakugo was definitely shocked after that fight. Also when they showed the abilities of the other students. Some of them are also stronger as him. I think it's normal for him reacting like this. If you're always so confident and experience this, at first you don't know what to do.

I'm glad Deku is back. So not many people know about the "All in One", interesting.

I loved the conversation between Deku and Bakugo and of course the OST which was playing during it. Seems like Bakugo is normal again and a true rivalling has begun.

That ending doesn't promising anything good. Can't wait to see what will happen next.

PS: is it just me or does that electricity guy remind anyone else on Laxus from Fairy Tail? :D
Natsu88Dec 10, 2016 4:37 PM

Dec 24, 2016 1:27 AM

Mar 2016
Finally that Boi Bakugo learns his place!!!

He was getting really annoying.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

» what's up with the rating?

Tormented - Jun 9

11 by Phloup »»
Jun 9, 4:08 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2016

441 by ToTheGyz »»
Jun 7, 4:52 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2016

336 by ToTheGyz »»
Jun 6, 5:04 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2016

279 by ToTheGyz »»
Jun 5, 3:26 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2016

298 by ToTheGyz »»
Jun 4, 2:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.