Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Jan 16, 2010 4:38 AM

May 2009
Booooyah! It just got uncensored XD
'Screw you guys, i'm going home'
Jan 16, 2010 6:22 AM

Dec 2007
So it's show about a fine Russian lad sucking breast milk and groping breasts.

Brilliant.
Jan 16, 2010 7:04 AM
Jul 2009
YAY finally, uncensored version!
Jan 16, 2010 7:19 AM

Sep 2007
Goodness I never knew that I gonna like this series,
Putted up in my priority list.

Doki have the uncensored one [CLEANED]
magnumJan 16, 2010 7:42 AM
Jan 16, 2010 10:50 AM

Aug 2009
so is there a episode 2 this week?
Jan 16, 2010 1:42 PM
Sep 2009
lmao, "draws power from breast milk"

Seriously, wow, just wow. I can't wait to see how this is logically explained...

I have a feeling that this is going to be the 11eyes of the Winter season.
Jan 16, 2010 1:51 PM

Jan 2009
Divinity_123 said:
No, because this season's 11eyes is Ookami Kakushi ┐('~`;)┌
OosranJan 16, 2010 1:58 PM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jan 16, 2010 5:04 PM

Nov 2009
Seen uncensored episode 1 from Web? Which site, please tell me....
Jan 16, 2010 5:59 PM

Jan 2008
Divinity_123 said:
"draws power from breast milk"

Saw the unsensored torrent and before I dl'd it, I decided to read the info page. and read .. "draws power from breast milk" , my brain said "Wait...... What?"

Yea, I just finished watching. That really is the story hook. Thought someone had to have got it wrong, kedo tashikani sou.

Wait.... What?
Jan 16, 2010 7:13 PM

Oct 2009
saw uncensored Episode 1............................................wow...wtf -_-''

_Shakugan_no_Shana_S_
Jan 16, 2010 7:14 PM

Jun 2009
someone plz fix the information about ekaterina...

ins hort..we call KATYA (KACHA) not..KARCHA or w/e

and btw.. in russia ppl always use short ver of names...
Jan 16, 2010 7:31 PM

Mar 2008
Just saw the uncensored version.. and i was like.. wow, holy crap! xD
it's like watching a hentai without... you know xD but it's very explicit, i have to admitt..
i still have to say that i prefer watching the uncensored version because it doesn't feels like something is missing..
And I've never thought i could like that kind of an anime.. but i do like it .. it's still a bit too much for me but like the main-guy ("sasha".. the whole name is way too long!..). At least he looks original.. i'm quite sick of seeing anime-guys lately.. they nearly all look the same ;w; well anyways, i'm rooting for sashaxmafuyu though.. i think they'll get closer as the anime progresses.. :p well, i'll watch the 2nd ep. now (raw) + read the manga :D
Jan 16, 2010 10:25 PM

Jan 2008
Gets power from sucking on boobs.... lol
Jan 17, 2010 1:08 AM

Jun 2009
Oosran said:
Divinity_123 said:
No, because this season's 11eyes is Ookami Kakushi ┐('~`;)┌

Very well said.

Anyway, just downloaded and watched episode 1 uncensored and I must say it's fine at least I'm not that disappointed anymore though the manga is still way better. If they could just fix Sasha's too small height then I have nothing to bitch about anymore.
Jan 17, 2010 2:48 AM

Aug 2008
What's with the christianity theme..... It's one thing that would make me NOT want to watch this series...
Jan 17, 2010 3:01 AM

Jan 2009
lzumi-chan said:
What's with the christianity theme..... It's one thing that would make me NOT want to watch this series...
Well it's more or less the backing story of the whole thing. Though I don't think you should think too hard on it, it's not like it's "Oh shi- Christian stuff, can't watch this" or anything like it : p
It's hardly noticable later on Or maybe that's because I've gotten used to it? ^^;
OosranJan 18, 2010 7:07 AM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jan 17, 2010 4:48 AM

May 2009
kokoro_412 said:
someone plz fix the information about ekaterina...

ins hort..we call KATYA (KACHA) not..KARCHA or w/e

and btw.. in russia ppl always use short ver of names...

Not necessarily, but Alexender *is* very often shortened; but in my country 'Sasha' is often used as a nickname for ahem... romani people, and the other nickname that is most common here is Aca :) But, that would be just weird in anime XD
Jan 17, 2010 4:54 AM

May 2009
Pia said:
Just saw the uncensored version.. and i was like.. wow, holy crap! xD
it's like watching a hentai without... you know xD but it's very explicit, i have to admitt..
i still have to say that i prefer watching the uncensored version because it doesn't feels like something is missing..
And I've never thought i could like that kind of an anime.. but i do like it .. it's still a bit too much for me but like the main-guy ("sasha".. the whole name is way too long!..). At least he looks original.. i'm quite sick of seeing anime-guys lately.. they nearly all look the same ;w; well anyways, i'm rooting for sashaxmafuyu though.. i think they'll get closer as the anime progresses.. :p well, i'll watch the 2nd ep. now (raw) + read the manga :D

Oh, i feel like this is childs play, really, this anime just seems overly perverted and extra ecchi. I guess Aki-sora has set new limits...
Anyway, i agree that it's explicit and going overboard with some scenes, but borderline with hentai... not as much as Aki-sora... that's really a hentai in disguise XD
In ecchi-ness, i think that even KissxSis topped Seikon no Qwaser, but in weird sickness, qwaser takes the win :P lol
Jan 17, 2010 7:21 AM

May 2009
I liked it, but I only watched the uncensored version (and I'm going to stick with it).
Jan 17, 2010 10:38 AM

Feb 2009
Sceptyk said:
Gets power from sucking on boobs.... lol

Your avatar of Shana rofl'ing so suits your comment. :D
Jan 17, 2010 11:05 AM

Mar 2009
Just watched the uncensored version. And, I have to say, it was actually pretty good. The tit sucking/ecchi is a little ridiculous, but the story is pretty intriguing. And, the action scenes are nice. I didn't think I'd watch this, but if it keeps the action/story up, and doesn't get too ridiculous on the "nursing" lol, I'll probably watch this through to the end. Urahara Out!!
Jan 17, 2010 2:55 PM

Apr 2009
This show feels bad already.
Everything done here feels so convoluted and redundant..
And the fan service is way out of place for such a "serious" show.
mell4444Jan 17, 2010 2:58 PM
Jan 17, 2010 5:24 PM

May 2008
*likes the uncensored version*

Jan 17, 2010 8:17 PM

Aug 2008
this is sh*t *facepalm*

On to the next.
Jan 17, 2010 8:34 PM

Jun 2009
ummm so where does the breast milk part come in lol
right now it just looks like a slightly ecchi shonen harem anime.
Jan 18, 2010 12:27 AM

Jan 2010
I like this anime :D i wish they didnt have to censored it ><
Jan 18, 2010 4:32 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
lzumi-chan said:
Well it's more or less the backing story of the whole thing. Though I don't think you should think too hard on it, it's not like it's "Oh shi- Christina stuff, can't watch this" or anything like it : p
It's hardly noticable later on Or maybe that's because I've gotten used to it? ^^;
Not really, the Christian stuff has nothing to do with it at all. There could have been a better team to explain the Soma stuff other than being holy like maybe evolved beings or something like that. I just see the Christian stuff as Japan laughing at it.
Jrittmayer said:
ummm so where does the breast milk part come in lol
right now it just looks like a slightly ecchi shonen harem anime.
The breast milk stuff is just a reference that it's the most healthy stuff without any changes to it since it's natural....

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Jan 18, 2010 7:10 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
lzumi-chan said:
Well it's more or less the backing story of the whole thing. Though I don't think you should think too hard on it, it's not like it's "Oh shi- Christina stuff, can't watch this" or anything like it : p
Not really, the Christian stuff has nothing to do with it at all. There could have been a better team to explain the Soma stuff other than being holy like maybe evolved beings or something like that. I just see the Christian stuff as Japan laughing at it.
Considering what I meant was that the whole show has Christianity as a backing. Though it's almost not noticable later on.
Who said anything about Soma anyway? I know for sure I didn't, and it doesn't look like Izumi-chan did either.

Also, I doubt they're doing this so the Japanese can laugh at Christianity, since there are plenty of Christians over there ^^;
Jan 18, 2010 1:31 PM

Jun 2009
Isn't there some hq uncensored version? I found only camrip.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jan 18, 2010 7:13 PM

Oct 2009
lmao funny how he needed breast milk to power up but..seems pretty silly..but the action looked nice.

p.s. if anyone is looking for the uncensored one, check out animeseason.com
Jan 19, 2010 8:48 PM

Aug 2008
KayChan4U said:
*likes the uncensored version*

*That's cause they're meant to make people buy the dvds!* :D
Jan 20, 2010 4:56 PM

Jun 2008
I finally had the time to watch it (uncensored, on zomganime).
Overall, it's pretty faithful to the manga, which is a good thing.
The animation is indeed great, clean, and fluid, but a little too shiny for my taste. Sasha is much more handsome in the manga, and so are the other characters.
All the voice actors are fantastic and fitting. The OP is rather mediocre, but the ED is slightly better.
Anyway, seeing the breast sucking scenes with audio is hilarious.

Fai said:
I despise people who plan to watch this for pure reason of fanservice. Seriously, the manga storyline is awesome :3
Same here.

Watching, waiting, commiserating
Jan 20, 2010 7:28 PM

Oct 2009
i already downloaded the uncensored version and i can say only one thing:

PD: i friggin loved the ED
chalcoJan 21, 2010 8:35 AM

Vrrrrroooooooommmm!
Jan 21, 2010 10:15 AM

Oct 2009
fanoultimatev2 said:
i already downloaded the uncensored version and i can say only one thing:

PD: i friggin loved the ED
No, it's more their size are serious business.
RenaPsychoKiller said:
Fai said:
I despise people who plan to watch this for pure reason of fanservice. Seriously, the manga storyline is awesome :3
Same here.
Seriously I watch for action and Sasha.....personally I tend to role up my eyes and say whatever at all the fan service stuff in this serie specifically.

Jan 21, 2010 12:53 PM

Jun 2008
francismeunier said:
RenaPsychoKiller said:
Fai said:
Same here.
Seriously I watch for action and Sasha.....personally I tend to role up my eyes and say whatever at all the fan service stuff in this serie specifically.
I watch it for the plot... and for Sasha, of course. :-P

Watching, waiting, commiserating
Jan 21, 2010 4:17 PM
Feb 2009
Not to be super perverted here... but this anime reminds me just a little bit of Bible Black... if you know what it is... I mean... really...
Jan 23, 2010 1:15 PM

Aug 2008
So the dude gets superpowers from breastmilk...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 23, 2010 5:10 PM

May 2009
Decided to watch the uncensored webcast of episode one. This really is the only way to watch this anime, 'cause there were a lot of censored scenes in the other version in the TV version... Too bad the video quality of the webcast is complete shit, and the chibi-Doki subs weren't that good either.

When will this air uncensored on TV, ATX or whatever?
Jan 27, 2010 6:13 AM

Aug 2007
The AT-X version is censored... <.<
Jan 27, 2010 7:19 AM

Oct 2009
KeLa said:
Oh...no way! So all the uncensored ones will be web aired only? Or it was all a promotion thing?

Jan 27, 2010 7:20 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
KeLa said:
Oh...no way! So all the uncensored ones will be web aired only? Or it was all a promotion thing?
Or as usual, we'll have to wait for dvd's to get some decent quality.
Jan 27, 2010 7:32 AM

Sep 2007
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
KeLa said:
Or as usual, we'll have to wait for dvd's to get some decent quality.
That's too bad, I dunno if I could wait for long for the DVD version.

BTW: how long will the episode gonna air? since wiki said it was 13 episodes.
Jan 27, 2010 7:34 AM

Jan 2009
magnum said:
BTW: how long will the episode gonna air? since wiki said it was 13 episodes.
BTW: Don't trust wikipedia too much. Also, MAL says 24 episodes. : >
MAL > Wikipedia.
Jan 27, 2010 8:04 AM
Oct 2009
I guess the uncensored version is a bit better, it's still a very lame anime as far as I can tell. I'm really not liking the story and characters that are shown so far.
Jan 30, 2010 1:16 AM

Jun 2009
Wow just wow, my friend told me to try this out and what got me is the Synopsis i didn't believe what i just read so i decided to download and watch it (And from what i seen there was a uncensored version of the 1st episode so i already know whats coming and the video quality was nice) but DAMN idk what to say.

I know this is heavily censored out the ass from what i saw. A kid gets powers from breast milk wow thats new, but i guess i have to wait for the uncensored version of the rest of it to watch cuz censors just ruins the damn episode and its very distracting.
Jan 31, 2010 4:30 AM
Jul 2009
now this anime is a shocker! hahahaha
didn't expect to be that harsh, if you know what i mean... heheheh ;>

http://www.animelime.com/seikon-no-qwaser-uncensored-episode-1/
Feb 1, 2010 7:20 PM

Apr 2009
/orz music is good. Sasha... shota doesn't work for him.
Feb 7, 2010 10:52 AM

Apr 2009
I expected it to be terrible, but it wasn't so bad.

I just can't stand watching any scene with Tomo in it. I'm terrible sick of klutzy characters trying to be cute.
Feb 8, 2010 8:07 AM

Dec 2008
crazy setting but not so bad

Too bad that Tomo is so dumb ; (
FabienneFeb 8, 2010 8:10 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2010 3:37 AM

Jun 2009
Lol it is quite confusing, so you need women's breast milk to be energized

The difference here now is the elements they used, unlike those basic, wind, fire, water etc they used upper class now
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

» Seikon no Qwaser episode 1 Discussion (uncensored version)

CCs_No1_Fanboy - Jan 15, 2010

11 by Allen2020 »»
Dec 5, 2023 6:14 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanade-chan - Jun 19, 2010

94 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 8:01 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 23 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 12, 2010

42 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 7:11 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 22 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 5, 2010

32 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:38 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 21 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - May 29, 2010

34 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 2, 2023 9:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.