Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Nov 29, 2015 12:34 PM

Nov 2014
Mumen Rider has the right attitude!
Hi there
Nov 29, 2015 12:35 PM

Jul 2015
Mumen Rider was the MVP of this ep .

He may not have S-ranked skills but he's got S-ranked courage .
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Nov 29, 2015 12:36 PM

Mar 2014
Jesus Christ people are complaining about the animation I am so done

This episode was amazing, whenever an episode ends I remember to start breating again
Nov 29, 2015 12:50 PM
Feb 2015
Dang, how did Genos not die?
and ZOMG! That punch did nothing to Saitama!
Nov 29, 2015 12:51 PM
Jul 2015
KilluaX4 said:

First part may not have looked so good but this does.

Yep! This scene is awesome but first fight make me disappointed very much

Nov 29, 2015 12:52 PM
Mar 2015
bashirdk said:
Dang, how did Genos not die?

His head wasn't crushed.
Nov 29, 2015 1:03 PM

Sep 2013
juicykitten95 said:
whait did still no one mentioned the HxH meruem reference ?
Hmm??
Always remember that anime is a niche medium in Japan. Manga sells way better
Nov 29, 2015 1:05 PM

Aug 2013
SpaceLion92 said:

Mumen Rider/10

Dang that's how I felt when I was watching this episode Mumen Rider and Saitama are my heroes :')
Nov 29, 2015 1:06 PM

Jan 2013
Fantastic episode, really nice thing Saitama said to help out the other heroes.

Jan 2015
Art at some points was iffy but the animation was constantly on point.

Mumen Rider is the MVP of this show-one of the best moments I've seen in quite some time.

Really liked how Genos saved the loli-priorities man.

Really sad to see the fallout from Puri Puri Prisoner and Saitama. Can't wait for this next arc since the hype for it seems to be pretty real.

Manga/Web comic readers: Is 3 episodes enough for the Boros Arc?
bobzannyNov 29, 2015 1:20 PM
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?

Apr 2013
I'm expecting a bunch of Saitama fanart depicting him as the dark knight after this episode...
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Nov 29, 2015 1:11 PM

Apr 2014
Genos and Sea King fight sure is epic...but Genos got his ass kick so bad haha.
Respect for Mumen Rider!
Poor Saitama...always got the harsh words...
The human that talk shit to Saitama for saving their asses are a bunch of bitches.
Should have let the Sea King kill them all...man, I'm so mad just see how they treated their savior...
Hope Saitama become an Anti-Hero and kill every human.
Nov 29, 2015 1:11 PM

Mar 2015
geralt said:
I'm expecting a bunch of Saitama fanart depicting him as the dark knight after this episode...

Me too

don't disappoint me, internet
Nov 29, 2015 1:15 PM

Jun 2008
KilluaX4 said:

Are you an idiot? They have to sacrifice art quality to have the animation for CUHRAZY movement and angles.

You are talking like you can't have good animation and artwork together. You can have both you know.
Now whether they don't have the budget or time that is different issue but talking like you can't make animation without destroying the art is stupid.
Nov 29, 2015 1:17 PM

Apr 2014
Monad said:
KilluaX4 said:

Are you an idiot? They have to sacrifice art quality to have the animation for CUHRAZY movement and angles.

You are talking like you can't have good animation and artwork together. You can have both you know.
give us examples

cuz u guys seem to have a stick up ur ass
Nov 29, 2015 1:19 PM

Mar 2011
Licenseless rider's speech...made me tear up a little. That guy in the crowd dissing the other heroes deserved to get punched. Satisfying end to the Deep Sea King arc but now the best arc starts next episode. HYPE!
Nov 29, 2015 1:22 PM

Apr 2013
Genos vs Sea king was amazing.
What a nice move of Saitama to stop the rain... and to defeat the Sea king.
Saitama killing his reputation even more though at least Mumen Rider understands him.
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Nov 29, 2015 1:25 PM
Mar 2014
moodie said:
Monad said:

give us examples

Classic Moodie
Nov 29, 2015 1:26 PM

Sep 2011

Excuse me but those scenes looked completly amazing. I don't see the problem, I only see perfection and awesomeness
Nov 29, 2015 1:35 PM
Apr 2013
My computer was lagging during the fight scene in the beginning. No joke.
Nov 29, 2015 1:39 PM

Sep 2014
Wow, this episode was amazing! Fight with Genos was badass and there was even some emotional moments! OST was great and just holy shit wow this show is amazing.

Can't wait for next arc, I'm 100% sure Madhouse will deliver!
Nov 29, 2015 1:39 PM
Oct 2012
thebrentinator24 said:
Licenseless Rider is the hero we all deserve, I almost teared up when everyone was cheering for him (until he got one punched by the Sea King).

No, he is much much much more the hero than we deserve. Only children deserve to have a hero, adults deserves nothing.

And the people cheering were cheering because they knew that as long as he was fighting, they were safe. It is noteworthy that not a single person moved to try to help him when he was getting the snot beat out of him. Cheering does nothing.

That said, LR is far more than we deserve, he represents what is best in humanity and deserves to be called a hero regardless of whether he succeeded or not. He at least tried, which is more than the other humans did.

This is one of the fun things about this show, because Saitama is so OP, his power highlights the true heroism of all the other characters who are comparatively normal humans just trying to make a difference.
Nov 29, 2015 1:40 PM

Sep 2011
agbull said:
Why does no one have the 'justice crash' clip up !

It was the most EPIC move in all of anime !

Poor Justice... that bicycle suffers a lot
Nov 29, 2015 1:41 PM

May 2015
licenseless rider the Real MVP a true Hero.
Nov 29, 2015 1:41 PM

Dec 2012
Great episode. Genos vs The Deep Sea King was freaking awesome.
Genos going all out as always. He has got to learn to keep his guard up.

Mad Respect for Mumen Rider. That was an amazing speech.
Even though he doesn't have a chance of winning he doesn't give up.

Saitama once again with that awesome one punch.

Lol Sonic arrived a little too late.

Cool to see Saitama get a fan letter thanking him.
Now he is officially a B Class.

Incoming danger.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Nov 29, 2015 1:48 PM

Oct 2014
And that's how you dub a heroic speech.
Nice job, Nakamura Yuuichi.

Btw, try watching without subs.
It doesn't lose any impact at all if you watch without the subs.
Nov 29, 2015 1:48 PM

Apr 2014
I know saitama wasn´t going to get the glory he is a very good person
and what about the rider courage? woooow

Nov 29, 2015 1:52 PM

Jul 2014
moodie said:
Monad said:

give us examples

eyyy
"Hi!"
Nov 29, 2015 1:52 PM

Dec 2012
I teared up at Mumen Rider's struggle.
Nov 29, 2015 1:58 PM
Dec 2012
Mumem Rider won the episode, Saitama and Genos where amazing, but he was just too amazing.
Monad said:
KilluaX4 said:

Now whether they don't have the budget or time that is different issue but talking like you can't make animation without destroying the art is stupid.

Yes you can.....with a SERIOUS HIGH BUDGET, wich this series dont have...They gota keep most of the budget for the true important fights, like genos training for example, and further on the line Boros.

Now people are complaining about animation? those can be only trolls, or have autism.
This was not on par with some previous fights, not on terms of animation, but artstile in SOME parts of the fight...But saying it was BAD?! you must be on drugs, on the least.
Nov 29, 2015 2:00 PM
Dec 2012
YEEART said:
moodie said:
give us examples

eyyy
That dont come even close of the quality of the ANIMATION of this fight alone dude....
All thats moving is the girl, there are no walls getting closer to the camera, fire effects, nothing...Better example next time, asshole.
Nov 29, 2015 2:04 PM

Jul 2014
Why the fuck does Saitama deliberately fuck up any chance of taking any credit he may get? Of all things in this show, that makes the least sense by a country mile. It's awful and just feels so forced and a lame device for comedy. Not impressed at all.

Mumen Rider is pretty cool though. Fair play to him. Also, that guy in the green shirt was totally right about the ineptitude of most of the heroes and how pointless and irrelevant the rankings are.
Nov 29, 2015 2:05 PM
Jul 2018
*Bows respectively to the great Mumen Rider*

5/5 Best episode. No words further.

Sep 2011
Rekien said:
Mumem Rider won the episode, Saitama and Genos where amazing, but he was just too amazing.
Monad said:

Yes you can.....with a SERIOUS HIGH BUDGET, wich this series dont have...They gota keep most of the budget for the true important fights, like genos training for example, and further on the line Boros.

Now people are complaining about animation? those can be only trolls, or have autism.
This was not on par with some previous fights, not on terms of animation, but artstile in SOME parts of the fight...But saying it was BAD?! you must be on drugs, on the least.

Some people just have the need of finding flaws on everything ignoring all that was good cause don't ask me why... it's just stupid
They could have an enourmous delicious cake that everyone just can't wait to eat, but if a fly just lands on it they will just focus on the fly and say the cake is shit

Jan 2013
Licenseless Rider, the MVP of the day.
My body is ready for Lord Boros but wait...
can't wait to see too the other Class S rank
Nov 29, 2015 2:06 PM

Jun 2014
Saitama is more suited to be the "Hero of the Heroes" than to be the" Hero of the People" because only heroes know right how heroic he is.
Nov 29, 2015 2:08 PM

Jan 2009
damn thats an awesome episode

i dont get the complain about the animation on this episode, seems high quality sakuga scenes to me

now we wait for Boros on the next episode and more Class S heroes
Nov 29, 2015 2:10 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
danieltortoisee said:
Why the fuck does Saitama deliberately fuck up any chance of taking any credit he may get? Of all things in this show, that makes the least sense by a country mile. It's awful and just feels so forced and a lame device for comedy. Not impressed at all.

Mumen Rider is pretty cool though. Fair play to him. Also, that guy in the green shirt was totally right about the ineptitude of most of the heroes and how pointless and irrelevant the rankings are.

He did that to make the people give the other heroes credit who fought the Sea King and deliberately took the bad guy role there.

Out of all people, you didn't get this one. I'm a bit surprised.

Aug 2014
It looks Saitama finally grows to B-rank! Congratulations! ^.^
But if could be a S-rank it would be nice... xD
Maloween 2017
Main Candies

Oct 2014
danieltortoisee said:

The whole point was that he didn't want to step on the other heroes for their efforts, that's why he decided to take the blame for himself, so that the other heroes as well as Mumen Rider get the credit.
Nov 29, 2015 2:11 PM

Jul 2014
Rekien said:
YEEART said:

eyyy
That dont come even close of the quality of the ANIMATION of this fight alone dude....
All thats moving is the girl, there are no walls getting closer to the camera, fire effects, nothing...Better example next time, asshole.

Unfortunately you don't need those effects for good animation. As stated before, it's how fluid it is. This is very fluid. If needed, I can get a much better example to suite your needs.
"Hi!"
Nov 29, 2015 2:11 PM

Jan 2014
Pff... you guys. The animation was brilliant as always, the art too fitted the mood quite well. Stop nitpicking at every frame when you see so many other series having so much worse average animation and standard artstyle. Of course they have to sacrifice on the quality somewhere to deliver on such budget and time constrains. Learn to appreciate the rare gems instead of the constant mumbo jumbo.

Btw. of course he blew the king in one punch :P he's one punch man.. i expected no less :3
I'm amazed however that he only levelled up to rank B when he clearly is a rank SS.

Meh.. your punch was simply too weak :D so amazing.
Nov 29, 2015 2:13 PM

Jun 2015
Also love the part right after Sea King is killed and Sonic shows up and is like, "I got my weapons! But he's gone..."
Nov 29, 2015 2:21 PM

Jun 2013
This episode was awesome. I even teared up on that scene when Mumen Rider stood up and kid started cheering for him. That's some beautiful OST.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Nov 29, 2015 2:21 PM

Apr 2014
YEEART said:
Rekien said:

Unfortunately you don't need those effects for good animation. As stated before, it's how fluid it is. This is very fluid. If needed, I can get a much better example to suite your needs.
thats very fluid? u call that good?

i was hoping u would show me KnK or something lmfao now im convinced u have no idea what good animation is anyways
Nov 29, 2015 2:26 PM

Sep 2011
moodie said:
thats very fluid? u call that good?

i was hoping u would show me KnK or something lmfao now im convinced u have no idea what good animation is anyways

When people have no idea what they are talking about but they think they do while trying to correct others.
I have no better example for that than your post. it's quite hilarious xD
Nov 29, 2015 2:27 PM
Dec 2012
YEEART said:
Rekien said:

You call that thing fluid, but the fight you just watched wasnt? hahahahahahaha ok. No point saying anything more to you if thats what you see.
Just look at that smoke in the end for example...lol i know people who can animate a better 'smoke' effect on powerpoint.
Nov 29, 2015 2:31 PM

Jan 2013
genos vs sea king fight had the same animation/art style as the first ep saitama vs titan and subterrans

we have been over this already -_-
Nov 29, 2015 2:32 PM

Feb 2008
danieltortoisee said:

Because he's like Kirito. He basically became a "beater" this episode lol. Yeah it was a pretty bad episode. The whole fish thing should have been one episode, instead of dragging it for two episodes and being completely predictable. At this point, the same repeated joke became a bit stale.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Nov 29, 2015 2:39 PM

Jan 2010
For a low budget episode, I loved the figh scene in this episode! Especially Genos vs Sea King.

Can't wait for this peril that they're talking about :D
Pages (12) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » should one punch man be called battle seinen?

deg - May 16

24 by phantom346 »»
May 22, 12:46 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2015

338 by FedeMetal »»
May 20, 6:30 PM

» serious question

z0idberger - May 5

45 by RickyHunt »»
May 20, 8:52 AM

Poll: » One Punch Man Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2015

987 by RGreatDanton »»
May 13, 3:04 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2015

792 by jacjacqjac »»
May 12, 1:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.