Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Sep 28, 2015 1:48 PM

Sep 2013
Hell Yeah, It was a amazing funny series this season. 9/10
Sep 29, 2015 5:35 PM

Jul 2009
It was an good show, but watching Prison School kinda spoiled me a little.

The sex jokes were funny as hell at first, but got boring in other times.

Do want S2, but not right now.

I give it 8/10. Can't wait for the BD's! More uncensored goodness!!

Ayame best girl for me :)
Oct 1, 2015 5:11 PM

Sep 2014
This was an awesome series. Hoping for another season.
Oct 1, 2015 5:36 PM

Feb 2013
Loved this show. It was my second favorite for the season.

I hope there is more :)

9/10
Oct 2, 2015 3:51 AM

Jun 2009
Final 4 or so episodes were a bit disappointing but overall I liked it. 7/10
Oct 10, 2015 6:21 PM

Dec 2014
Was pretty funny all along. The last one was pretty fillerino but who cares, it blends nicely.

In the end, i find myself asking for a 2nd season. :D

Ayame best grill
Oct 10, 2015 8:31 PM

Jul 2015
This anime was ridiculously funny, Ayame was my fave.

Tanukichi had so many chances to bang Anna but he didn't???? Yeah right that an average teenage boy would refuse to bang a girl like her.
Oct 12, 2015 10:01 PM

Mar 2012
First 3 or so were good, rest...repetitive and the novelty wore off pretty quickly...would have been cool if there were actually dirty jokes in the show, not dirty puns.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Oct 13, 2015 3:02 PM

Jan 2013
One of the great anime this year.
"Farewell,bye-bye,d*ck,d*ck!"
- Kajou Ayame (From Episode 11)
Oct 14, 2015 6:25 PM

Jul 2013
Ayame is best! Here hoping for season 2, it was entertaining!
Oct 20, 2015 4:33 PM

Jan 2012
I isn't really expect o enjoy this series bug it is sadly missed and 7/10 or 7.6 in decimal

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess">
Oct 28, 2015 3:16 PM

Jun 2014
What a shitty ending, this episode was basically filler to promote the novels outside of the end.

I did like the Tezuka and Ghibli character designs though.

But the terrible ending made this go from a 9 to an 8, they could have stretched out the pacing a tiny bit to make 11 end as the last one, that was much more conclusive.
Oct 29, 2015 11:46 AM
May 2014
Sakaitsu said:
Good ending, the action was present until the end. This anime was good but not awesome. The first episodes were very good, but after that, the humor became too repetitive. Fortunately, Anna was still unpredictable.

This. Series could've used some actual dirty jokes.
Nov 9, 2015 10:12 AM

Jul 2010
Finally finished this. I only just realised that this show is a play on Japanese's apparent high moral standards after having experienced some crazy twitter users scolding gaijin for lacking morals recently.
オタクなんじゃねぃよ
I'm not an otaku.
Nov 11, 2015 12:55 PM
Nov 2015
and season two will be ?
Nov 14, 2015 7:00 PM

Jun 2013
This was alright. This show reminds me a lot of Seitokai no Yakuindomo with all the dirty jokes. But it started to feel boring after few episodes. The characters were okay nothing out of the ordinary except Anna who made it much interesting to watch and even Goriki. The ending episode was disappointing because I was hoping to see some serious and mature conversation between Ayame and Tanukichi for once but it never happened. 6/10
I-JitsuNov 14, 2015 7:06 PM
Nov 17, 2015 6:52 PM

Feb 2013
This episode felt more like a special than a finale.

The series lost steam as it went. I thought the first episodes were much funnier than the later ones (though this may be because Hiryuu quit at 9). I think I'll leave it with 6/10 (above average) if only for the cringeworthiness of much of it.
Nov 19, 2015 3:25 AM

Dec 2014
the overall anime was good but that ending
Dec 9, 2015 7:19 AM

Aug 2013
I think its to much fun, until they forget, how real story was.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 12, 2015 8:04 AM

Dec 2012
Well I certainly did not expect to enjoy this show as much as I did,
Ayame x Okuma is my OTP
Dec 19, 2015 6:37 PM

Sep 2014
I guess it's getting too hard for them to make an anime where something important actually happens during it's fucking duration, I mean it's okay to show a guy sniffing stained panties and getting a raging boner but not two mains sharing a fucking kiss or something, oh well.
Another 4.
3rgoDec 19, 2015 6:53 PM
Dec 26, 2015 12:01 AM

Jun 2007
Great show. Season2, please!
Jan 17, 2016 11:30 PM

Aug 2015
The protagonist looks so much like Tada Banri from Golden Time. I just can't shake that from my head.
Jan 18, 2016 12:06 PM

Jan 2016
Just finished the last episode, loved it.. Hope we get a blu-ray release.
Jan 20, 2016 11:59 AM
Jul 2015
Shirrow said:
I had fun watching this and liked it but only a 7/10 for me.

That red haired bitch was so annoying and i can't believe they let her join again.
And the other thing is not enough Anna!! Best girl deserved more screentime and why in the hell does he run away from her?!! Lol make the girl your wife already and be the happiest ever.

What she did this episode was the same as a guy shoving his dick in a girls face while holding her head under water!

Anything can be funny if you tell the jole right, but he;s right to run. But he should have called the police!
Jan 25, 2016 9:15 AM

Jun 2011
Ending felt fillerish, but better than having no epilogue to the arc before. Series was enjoyable, though waned a little towards the end. +1 for JC staff, this is why I love them. Heard Shimoneta got flagged by the first few episodes, yet the series still manage to outdo itself with each passing episode. JC staff seems to have fun with the series, with the self-made DIY sex toy and all. ;D
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Feb 4, 2016 2:54 PM

Jul 2015
Agree with that the ending kinda felt "wait and see". If they bring season 2 it doesn't really matter though. Anna is perhaps one of the best characters I've ever seen.

For me this was 10/10. I think it was especially the humorous approach towards the issue, combined with the colorful art style, was what sold me. It never gets "serious" (in contrast to say Prison school (8/10 in my book)), which I kinda liked.
Feb 17, 2016 12:42 AM

Jul 2014
FinalFlash18 said:
Another good anime ended this season :(
It was fun.

But you know what, even after all this time, I'm still unable to accept the fact that Ayame wears nothing but only white cape XD
I mean I thought, she'd be too embarrassed to even do something like that considering hmmm... how pure she is on the inside? :D

Also, why is that Okuma gets turned on while seeing Fuwa naked in her lab coat but not when her love interest Ayame is there wearing nothing but white cape all the time? :D

I think Ayame is actually pure than she lets on: her reaction in being in a bikini in front of MC made her feel embarrassed despite of wearing nothing but a cape throughout the series.

Yeah this episode felt thrown in. Episode 11 definitely felt more of an actual finale than this one.

So gonna miss Anna. :(
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Feb 19, 2016 11:52 PM
Jul 2013
10/10 Anna and Okuma bath scene

THEY FUCKING HAD SEX LOL TOO BAD THEY GOT INTERUPTED

Anna's pussy muscle dragging Okuma out lol
Mar 1, 2016 1:53 AM
Feb 2016
SchwingBoner said:

Everyone looked great in their black underwear. That crotch hug. So the series ends with Tanukichi still not giving Anna what she needs.

My OTP of the series. Although Anna's amazing, I still prefer Tanukichi with Ayame.

You and me both!

I thought that there would be a scene of them getting together, but still a great end.
PM me if you want me to reply, I don't check the forums again after I reply

Mar 3, 2016 2:58 AM
May 2012
Well, black lingerie are hot.
This is a really fun Anime to watch. I enjoyed it. I want a season 2.
Mar 10, 2016 7:06 PM

Oct 2012
Hmm, nice episode but in the end it was nothing special. Why did they seal the place again, that didn't make sense... They didn't change the world at all. Anna's mother aka main antagonist didn't get her much needed spotlight and even her presence in this episode was questionable. Ayame x Tanukichi ship went literally nowhere.

Also, after episode 4-5, this show went downhill. Anna just became unbearable comic relief character and really played no significant role in the story, she stayed annoying even in the end (I partly hoped she would be redeemed at the end - secretly join the SOX or at least learn the truth - bad nothing happened). Some jokes started to repeat again and again in later episode and got old soon. Whole Moist Throng arc (literally more than half of the series) was pretty cringeworthy and there were no other plots that would keep this series going well just random gags.

So all-in-all, this series had pretty nice concept and potential but it was mainly wasted and unexploited. There were some bright moments, yes, but in the second half we have really seen nothing original compared to the first one. I was expecting better.

6/10
Mar 18, 2016 7:27 AM

Aug 2013
This feels more of a extra episode after the last one.
It turned out to be more fun and enjoyable than expected.. despite the amount of cheap dirty jokes.
Anna's ambush never gets boring.. she's the ultimate predator. Amazing how much juice she has.
Tanukuchi should just dig in on her already, just take both of them on bed together LOL.
Hahahaha first time seeing Ayame blushing like that, very cute.
Mar 18, 2016 12:45 PM
Jul 2015
ahxiian said:
This feels more of a extra episode after the last one.
It turned out to be more fun and enjoyable than expected.. despite the amount of cheap dirty jokes.
Anna's ambush never gets boring.. she's the ultimate predator. Amazing how much juice she has.
Tanukuchi should just dig in on her already, just take both of them on bed together LOL.
Hahahaha first time seeing Ayame blushing like that, very cute.

She's a predator as you said, so he should keep his distance.
Mar 23, 2016 9:26 PM
Dec 2015
This was a great series. I want more!! Season 2 please!!! On another note, I really liked this episode because it pushed Ayame and Okuma being a possible couple.
Mar 29, 2016 10:14 AM

Oct 2013
The finale was a little bit milder than i thought, but so i glad we got to see Ayame x Tanukichi moments at the end of the series. Both Ayame and Anna is great if i were in Tanukichi position i don't know who to choose but i'd say Ayame since they've spent most of the time spreading nude magz, lols

Overall score 7/10, need more anime like this that gives unique vibe, good job for JC Staff for producing such anime ♥
Apr 8, 2016 4:10 PM

Mar 2016
This was so enjoyable and funny

I really hope there is a season 2

8/10
May 3, 2016 12:31 AM

Jul 2013
black lingerie < white lingerie

Base black looks like he is Okuma's father.

Seriously I need a second season. I need more dirty words and euphemisms. Also that violin playing in the end was awesome.

May 17, 2016 2:20 PM

Apr 2013
Great show, I was laughing lots! Maybe I just have a thing for dirty jokes :3
9/10
Jul 2, 2016 12:28 AM

Sep 2014
dvdmpg said:
Part of me still regrets having kept watching this :/ I never looked forward to next week's episode - actually, the last episode was already available and I only watched it yesterday, cause I completely forgot about this series.
Why did I even bother to watch the show to the end: Anna. I had this dropped and returned just cause of Anna. If not for her, I wouldn't care, since I was tired of the main characters by the 3rd/4th episode...
Anyway, I'll probably not watch a second season, if it happens. But I'm sure some people liked this anime, so I hope they get their second season.

I have to agree. I put this on my to watch list 'cause I kept reading about how funny it was, mainly in relation to Anna, so I thought maybe I'd finally see another raunchy/comedy anime as hilarious as Seitokai Yakuindomo. Yeeahhh, not even close.

Anna's flip being switched is the only reason I didn't drop this anime by the 5th episode or so. I only watched each episode, eagerly waiting for her scenes, and I was rarely disappointed. However, the rest of the time I was generally bored and playing with my cat, or looking at things on the computer.

I couldn't stand Okuma, he's generic hyper-virgin male MC #525,993, and I about spiked my remote when he revealed why he was disillusioned with Anna. You liked and admired her so much that you went to her school because of her. Now she loves you, and is admittedly a bit cray-cray over you, but you're pulling away from her why exactly? Oh, because she's no longer this ridiculous paragon of "purity". By the by, thanks anime/manga industry! I can no longer stand that word anymore thanks to ya'll.

I couldn't bring myself to care about Ayame either. Oh, wow, she's spewing dirty words randomly again, how funny. Ha.Ha.Ha.Ha.

Speaking of Ayame, I think I know now what exactly awaits me if I ever go to hell. And that'd be an eternity of having to listen to that laugh.... *shudders*

I can't say I care if there's ever a second season, even if Anna returned and was as entertaining as ever.

5/10.
CasyleJul 2, 2016 1:57 PM
Jul 21, 2016 7:55 AM

Jul 2013
Well, that's that. I really thought the first half of the series was brilliant. The second half just went straight downhill and distracted from the message of the series. This last episode somewhat saved it, just barely bumping the series up to a 7/10 for me.

I'd give the first 6 episodes a 8 or 9 out of 10, quite honestly. They were hilarious and had a fantastic message, and were brilliant in getting that message across. The next 5 episodes fell flat on their face (4 or 5 out of 10) by trying to make the plot more realistic (imitators would arise and be a problem), but it was just convoluted and distracted from the central message of the series (which is basically don't allow the nation to go in the same direction as Saudi Arabia and India by listening to self-righteous right wingers with sticks up their butts who think their morality is superior). The final episode is a 6 or 7 out of 10. I didn't really care at first given the last 5 episodes, but then things got hot, and then suddenly we got right back on track to the central message. Overall, I enjoyed the series, but it was heavily marred by the direction the second half took. I would watch a second season, but I really hope they learn from the mistakes made in this one.
Omne Solum Forti Patria
Sep 5, 2016 6:07 PM
Dec 2014
So they found the One Piece of Shimoneta
Oct 2, 2016 10:29 AM

Sep 2016
So sex is beautiful , isn't it?
Really fun series although Anna and Fuwa stole my heart and kept me going...Although the ecchii/comedy genres ain't my type I give a solid 7

~OCHINPOOOOO~
Nov 24, 2016 2:33 PM

Dec 2009
PK777 said:
ISexuality has already been depicted
in various mediums throughout history
so considering those things as treasures
is not far fetched
There's an actual penis festival in japan with giant penis statues.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanamara_Matsuri

Hraktuus said:
Well, that's that. I really thought the first half of the series was brilliant. The second half just went straight downhill and distracted from the message of the series.
Yeah there wasn't as much gratuitous humour, messages, and i was kinda hoping the plot with Anna would escalate rather than downgrade to a gimmick.

I'm really sad. They should have developed the Anna x Okuma plot. I needed to see more of Anna's insanity and excessive masturbatory tendencies...
Also there was a lot more room for addressing the societal problems more
GenesisAriaNov 24, 2016 5:38 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Dec 5, 2016 3:39 AM

Feb 2013
It was a funny anime, the fight continues!
Dec 26, 2016 12:36 PM

Mar 2016
FinalFlash18 said:
Another good anime ended this season :(
It was fun.

But you know what, even after all this time, I'm still unable to accept the fact that Ayame wears nothing but only white cape XD
I mean I thought, she'd be too embarrassed to even do something like that considering hmmm... how pure she is on the inside? :D

Also, why is that Okuma gets turned on while seeing Fuwa naked in her lab coat but not when her love interest Ayame is there wearing nothing but white cape all the time? :D

When she's Blue Snow, she loses a lot of her prudishness, as she views herself as a superhero; like a shy actor being able to emote when playing someone else.

In reality, she's actually quite intimidated by sex and even real life images of a penis. I like that; it makes her character more layered and even realistic, and even that she wasn't left unharmed by society, either.

This was a solid episode, but a bit off to me as a finale. I like the allusion of hope will come, eventually, but I wish Anna and Fuwa had a bit more to do. I feel like there's enough to warrant a second season, but if not, it's okay too.

Gouriki's role at the end was set up episodes before and pretty funny. I'd give it an 8/10 overall.

animefan8800 said:
I have no idea if it was, but this very random finale felt like filler. Even still, like the show as a whole, Anna was the standout. :D

So yeah...this series was pretty fun, but certainly had issues. The show definitely lost impact as it went on. The best character, Anna, so completely overshadowed everyone else that the show suffered when she wasn't onscreen. Plus Okuma's constant rejections of her left me annoyed with him more than anything else. Given all the extreme vulgarity I am very curious to hear the eventual dub. That aside...yeah, entertaining enough, 7/10. For a show with vulgarity that doesn't fizzle out, and doesn't rely on the greatness of only one character from this season watch the vastly superior Prison School.

The show wasn't about topping itself, or even about ecchi. It was a satire. And comparing to Prison School is moronic, as they're apples and oranges.

Hazwall said:
animefan8800 said:
I have no idea if it was, but this very random finale felt like filler. Even still, like the show as a whole, Anna was the standout. :D

So yeah...this series was pretty fun, but certainly had issues. The show definitely lost impact as it went on. The best character, Anna, so completely overshadowed everyone else that the show suffered when she wasn't onscreen. Plus Okuma's constant rejections of her left me annoyed with him more than anything else. Given all the extreme vulgarity I am very curious to hear the eventual dub. That aside...yeah, entertaining enough, 7/10. For a show with vulgarity that doesn't fizzle out, and doesn't rely on the greatness of only one character from this season watch the vastly superior Prison School.
agreed typical wimpy male lead....

Ew. Okuma had a role, personality, and arc. I'm sorry you watched it expecting a blank protagonist to fuck everyone so you could project into. My god. I hate these comments.

Sangaz said:
bastek66 said:

Stop watching shitty streams and funi-rips.

This.

I miss when everyone all used torrents and XDCC. Honestly don't get why people stream, I'm just stuck in my ways....

Agreed. While it's overall better without word censoring (kinda renders the point ironic or moot), especially in the context that Ayame should be able to say them, my problem with FUNi was just the atrocious subtitles.
Had I watched it like that, I would've HATED this series, because it would make virtually no sense. Bad subtitles can ruin even a great episode. I watched both the uncensored free subs and FUNi, just to get an overall view of in-between and I found the FUNimation subtitles 45% accurate at BEST.

If this was the only version you've seen, it deserves a rewatch with Sallysubs. And uncut, but you don't have to with that.
CrimsonCWDec 26, 2016 12:50 PM
Life can be cruel and unfair. At worst it can traumatize and cripple you. The desire for wanting things to return to the way they were can cost everything and changes nothing. The best way is to keep moving forward, struggle on.
Anger can be powerful but can only get you so far. Let people into your life even if some of them leave you in time.

Fight. Like. Hell. For everything and everyone you love. Always.
Mar 12, 2017 10:12 PM

Dec 2012
Gouriki being suspect again.
lol at Anna sniffing Tanukichi.
LMAO at Kosuri oppai focking Ayame.
I want Anna to rub her beautiful oppain up and down on my back and then grab my dick.
OMG! I want Anna to drag me underwater, seat on my face, drown me with her Nectar of Love, grab my dick and suck my NoL out of me.
Dat Anna half booty!
Black Climax? LMAO
Dat Sophia booty!
Recurring girl is a discipline member now.
Anna looking sexy in black.
WTF! Recurring girl got a banging body! I knew there was something special about her.
Dat Anna oppai bounce. Dat nipple. Blush Tanukichi. You know you want to embrace her.
Damn! Recurring girl got a body. Nice booty and oppai.
I want Anna to grab my dick like she's grabbing that cable then swing her oppai left and right and finish it by swinging her pussy...cat into my face.
Grab that ass! Get leaked on!
LMAO at the building looking like oppai and dick.
All those nipples!
DAT PANTSU FLASH!
Ayame and the narrator said the name of the title. Roll credits!
Holy shit! We finally get to see Ayame's nipples! That beautiful megane oppai! What a body!

I hope Tanukichi ends up with Anna or a harem with her and Ayame. They are the best of both worlds, but Anna is perfection.
RobMar 13, 2017 12:29 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 5, 2017 9:48 PM
Nov 2012
Very enjoyable show that managed to gracefully handle harems and a satisfying ending that wasnt out of line with the story.
Apr 9, 2017 8:25 AM

Aug 2016
Great anime would love to see more

Set by SenpieX
Apr 30, 2017 3:05 PM
Oct 2016
In Summary:

I enjoyed the show. My thoughts are the same as most others on this last episode...it felt more like an OVA than an end to the season/series, but I think episode 11 rounded it off well enough for that not to matter.

One thing that bothered me is that Ayame and Tanukichi never once kiss or interact with each other on a "romantic" or physical level, even though it was clear there was something being built up there. I knew he was going to end up liking her more than Anna by episode 5 for the simple fact that those two were the only ones developing an actual relationship whilst Tanukichi emphasized the fact that he wanted to be loved for who he is not lusted over for the sake of sex.

Which reminds me, Anna is psycho af, and I know her extreme behavior was used as a plot device to showcase why it's soo important for "SOX" to bring sexual education to the masses but her "cum-ic relief" scenes were next-level.
I'm pretty sure that by the time it was established that Tanukichi liked Ayame, his lingering adoration for Anna dissipated. I did find myself hoping she'd find out her supervisor-person was a dude and would get freaky with him instead LOL but where's the comedy in that??

ANYWAYY - I liked the show and, although the likelihood of it getting picked up for a second season is dim, I would definitely watch it again.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2015

381 by vladyatsuk »»
Apr 23, 5:42 PM

Poll: » Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 4, 2015

343 by Adnash »»
Mar 21, 6:14 PM

Poll: » Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

bastek66 - Sep 12, 2015

144 by vinnywizanime »»
Mar 4, 3:09 AM

Poll: » Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2015

140 by vinnywizanime »»
Mar 3, 12:10 AM

Poll: » Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2015

126 by vinnywizanime »»
Mar 2, 1:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.