Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jun 5, 2015 8:49 AM

Nov 2013
this is what i'm waiting for, hachiman's sprouting his bullshit words onto that annoying president, and yukino's also supporting him too.. XD
and the three girls each have their own time with hachiman,.. hell yeah, hachiman badass... :v
“You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.”
Jun 5, 2015 8:50 AM

Sep 2013
YumeNoMonogatari said:
zeron824 said:
Okay. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME FOR THE LOVE OF HACHIMAN what the infirmary scene is? All of this suspense is getting to me! (Don't spoil me so so much!)

Also, I think I'm missing some crucial moments in the show. Anyone tell me what the glances mean? And is Yukinon gonna be mad at Hachiman again for not helping her? Didn't Haruno tell her to stop asking for help or something? I need help please. I love the show so much, but I feel like I am missing important info.

Great ep though.

Infirmaty scene

oh and don't forget
Jun 5, 2015 8:52 AM

Apr 2013
Fawkey said:
YumeNoMonogatari said:

Infirmaty scene

BiriBiri21 said:
YumeNoMonogatari said:

Infirmaty scene

oh and don't forget

Also
YumeNoMonogatariJun 5, 2015 8:56 AM
Jun 5, 2015 8:54 AM

Jan 2014
YumeNoMonogatari said:
zeron824 said:
Okay. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME FOR THE LOVE OF HACHIMAN what the infirmary scene is? All of this suspense is getting to me! (Don't spoil me so so much!)

Also, I think I'm missing some crucial moments in the show. Anyone tell me what the glances mean? And is Yukinon gonna be mad at Hachiman again for not helping her? Didn't Haruno tell her to stop asking for help or something? I need help please. I love the show so much, but I feel like I am missing important info.

Great ep though.

Infirmaty scene

Thank you so much! That gives me something to squeal and look forward for without taking me too much in the open!

The rest of you people. What the heck. XD I doubt some of that is real. lol
Jun 5, 2015 8:57 AM

Aug 2014
This and episode 8 were simply the best.
I really, really, REALLY loved how they inserted the first opening for the christmas party, just wonderful.
I started to like Yukino although I didn't before. And Iroha too.
Good one for Hachiman when Orimoto asked him to be his friend. Also I noticed that he was feelling happy for how everything went according to plan.
I started to read the LN, it's true that they rush some things.

If Evangelion were Rokka no Yuusha the seventh would be Shinji.
Jun 5, 2015 8:57 AM

Apr 2013
zeron824 said:

Thank you so much! That gives me something to squeal and look forward for without taking me too much in the open!

Anything else you want to know? :)
Jun 5, 2015 8:58 AM

Jul 2013
It was very rushed, but the Iroha/ Yuki's mom scenes save it. Also Kawasomethin-san is best girl mom like qualities, hikki attitude outwardly. Iroha best girl to take to love hotel. "Senpai, what are we going to do on the bed? POMF"
Dr. Sheldon Cooper " It is no way to make new humans. People coming out of people. Some kind of dirty magic show.
Jun 5, 2015 8:59 AM

Jan 2014
YumeNoMonogatari said:

Do we ever get to see a nice confrontation with Yukimom or not yet?
Jun 5, 2015 9:02 AM

Apr 2013
zeron824 said:
YumeNoMonogatari said:

Do we ever get to see a nice confrontation with Yukimom or not yet?

Not yet :(
Jun 5, 2015 9:14 AM

Jun 2015
ice_spike said:
PLEASE HELP!!!
Where can I read the light novel version?
Want to read it so bad..
I've been watching it since season 1 and like it very much

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=oregairu+light+novel+translation

Jun 5, 2015 9:19 AM

Apr 2015
Sleth said:
ice_spike said:
PLEASE HELP!!!
Where can I read the light novel version?
Want to read it so bad..
I've been watching it since season 1 and like it very much

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=oregairu+light+novel+translation

The passive aggressiveness of doing it this way makes it 10x better. Just the right amount of snark.
Jun 5, 2015 9:23 AM

Sep 2014
What an annoying ending.I hate that type of weakenss the most.
If you dont't wanna go with them just tell that bitch to FUCK OFF.
Lost my respect for Yukino.
Jun 5, 2015 9:26 AM

Jan 2014
The_Deceiver said:

That's her family. Holy shoot. Calm. Most of the time, even if one despises his or her family, they still give them respect. I think she's stuck between giving them respect and doing what she pleases.

And aw man. I want 8man to take down the final boss!
Jun 5, 2015 9:33 AM

Sep 2014
zeron824 said:
The_Deceiver said:

That's her family. Holy shoot. Calm. Most of the time, even if one despises his or her family, they still give them respect. I think she's stuck between giving them respect and doing what she pleases.

Families like that, that only care about their social status and how they're seen in the eyes of others, don't deserve any respect.
And so "FUCK OFF BITCH" would be a proper way to respond her mother.
Jun 5, 2015 9:45 AM

Dec 2014
The_Deceiver said:
zeron824 said:

Families like that, that only care about their social status and how they're seen in the eyes of others, don't deserve any respect.

Atm, Yukinon is staying at an apartment provided by her parents, what do you think would happen
If she did that to her mom at a public place... :)
Jun 5, 2015 9:46 AM

Sep 2013
Iroha best girl.
Jun 5, 2015 9:49 AM

Dec 2014
Fawkey said:
BiriBiri21 said:

HAHAHA YEAH THAT FACE! It was so awkward. Hahahaha

LMAO!

Add me on PSN: edgehead22
XBL: iamDTS
3DS: 4270-2870-9578
Jun 5, 2015 9:51 AM

Jan 2015
So as an LN reader it was a shame that they cut so much out but I bet from an AO perspective it was flowing nicely. Although it seems like they'll be blowing through Vol.10 next week. 10.5 possibility? Iroha had the best moments early on and especially when she was criticizing Hachiman and Yukinon. I hope we get more Hayato moments because I feel that the Hachiman and Hayato moments are some of the most tense of the series. Really enjoyed that glare from Hachiman to Hayato at the end of the episode.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Jun 5, 2015 9:53 AM

Jan 2015
testamentKAISER said:
The_Deceiver said:

Atm, Yukinon is staying at an apartment provided by her parents, what do you think would happen

Well remember what Haruno said in S1, Yukinon hates her family but she doesn't want her family to hate her. Plus if she was home she'd probably say fuck off but all this was unexpected and even when she was about to bail out Haruno said don't even think about it.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Jun 5, 2015 9:57 AM

Dec 2014
bobzanny said:
testamentKAISER said:

Well remember what Haruno said in S1, Yukinon hates her family but she doesn't want her family to hate her. Plus if she was home she'd probably say fuck off but all this was unexpected and even when she was about to bail out Haruno said don't even think about it.

Season 2
Jun 5, 2015 9:58 AM

Aug 2013
Excellent episode, I felt the episode a bit faster than the previous ones, the tension and the drama subsided, but the plot continues incredible, and the characters are growing increasingly

Ishiki won many points at the beginning of the episode, as I wanted to see the scene on the train with her and Hachiman, already Komachi trying to leave Hachiman and Yukino alone, but insult him by calling Hachiman was hilarious, I laugh a lot in this part

Yukino has been much cutest in these last episodes, besides change a little your attitude too, this time she was harsher at the meeting, but in the end it was possible to perceive the climate tense between her and her family, I can already imagine the reason she ask for help from Hachiman in the park

I'm curious to know to what volume of the LN the anime will adapt, I hope not occur an alternate ending, and the volume 10.5 is adapted, well I'm quite looking forward to the next episodes ..
Jun 5, 2015 10:08 AM
Jul 2018
iamDTS said:
Fawkey said:

LMAO!

My sides
Jun 5, 2015 10:19 AM

Jun 2015
Man this show's pacing is incredible. I can understand why the light novel readers feel dissapointed though but cutting out scenes is neccasary when the show is limited to 13 episodes.
The scenes between Iroha and Hachiman were awesome and I loved how they skimmed through the festival like that. Anime of the Season for sure if it keeps this up. Hachiman seems to be closing in on the Yukino route lol I feel bad for the other girls.( I"m not sure who I'd pick they all have their qualities)
Jun 5, 2015 10:19 AM

Aug 2014
chakracat said:
JCEO96 said:
although a lot can be criticized from the episode, as a anime watcher i have a lot of fun, it could have been great but it's not disappointing at least, it still keeps good...those Yukino moments man...
Also don't take the anime original ending as a fact, its just a possibility, while reading in others forums i found a better scenario
-Episode 11: volume 10 till chapter 7
-Episode 12: end of volume 10 plus some stuff from volume 10.5
-Episode 13: Beginning of volume 11 which is released the same day the season ends
However we just need to sit and wait what studio feel is gonna deliver....cough cough *infirmary scene*

Is 10.5 even canon?

Nope
Jun 5, 2015 10:21 AM

Aug 2014
zeron824 said:
YumeNoMonogatari said:

Infirmaty scene

You act as if they are gonna fuck lol, chill.
Jun 5, 2015 10:59 AM

Apr 2015
Crips said:
chakracat said:

Is 10.5 even canon?

Nope

What why would it not be canon? Sure it's an extra volume but the author wrote it and it's part of the story even if it's just fluff/extra stuff.
Jun 5, 2015 11:00 AM
Nov 2013
A really good episode :) (but the skip to much things...).

Yukimom is... as I expected.

That preview though... So, the three memorandum in vol. 10 belong to Hachiman, Yukino, Hayama and Haruno? But there's only three memorandum...
Jun 5, 2015 11:02 AM

Feb 2015
TsukiCrasher said:

That preview though... So, the three memorandum in vol. 10 belong to Hachiman, Yukino, Hayama and Haruno? But there's only three memorandum...

We don't know who they belong to. They might be all by the same person (my money's on Haruno). They tried to convey the mystery that way.
Jun 5, 2015 11:07 AM

Apr 2015
Fawkey said:
TsukiCrasher said:

We don't know who they belong to. They might be all by the same person (my money's on Haruno). They tried to convey the mystery that way.

Yea I think they just had everyone read it because even Feel doesn't know 100% who's memorandum it's supposed to be...
Jun 5, 2015 11:19 AM

Nov 2013
Not sure if I should rush to pick up to LN after this episode. The final scene with Haruno and Yukimom made me feel like I was watching something I didn't understand enough to fully appreciate.

Idk maybe I should rewatch it too, but I feel like I'm missing something.
Jun 5, 2015 11:19 AM
Feb 2015
The event was a success, glad to see it in the op. Didn't want it to drag out too long.
Everyone is happy and hachiman' sis trying to set him up.. Your definitly getting some bonus points!!!
Yui and hachiman go shopping for yukinos bday but they encountered her sister and the popular guy. Some tension with Yukino and her mother too. hachiman give her a hug and make her fall in love with you even more!!!
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Jun 5, 2015 11:25 AM

Aug 2008
Love the part where Yukinon speak the truth straight into the other shcool members face. That Iroha.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Jun 5, 2015 11:26 AM

Jan 2014
Crips said:

That was not even close to what I thought or what I was saying but okay. haha
Jun 5, 2015 11:29 AM
Always yours.

Apr 2015
Fantastic episode. I, for one, didn't want the episode to end. Too much drama for my little heart to take.

I totally thought Iroha was going to kiss Hachiman in that train scene... DENIED!!

And then Yukino and Hachiman scene in the subway station. Hachiman was outside and Yukino was in the subway. I wished for a White Album 2 scene where Yukino grabs Hachiman by the collar and drags him into the subway. That would have been funny (but out of character and not suited for the tone of this anime)!

And that Christmas montage with the first season's OP!!! That was epic! Loved how they called back to use the music that got me into this amazing anime.

It sounds like the ship for Yukino x Hachiman has left the dock. Can't wait for the next episode!!
Jun 5, 2015 11:42 AM
Jan 2011
What did Yui mean when she said that she figured it out? Is she talking about Yukino liking Hachiman? Also what was that ending about? When her mom said that was her party? Were they going to surprise her at that mall? So that's why she grabbed Yui and Hachiman?And Hachiman was pissed at Hayato for going along with it?
Jun 5, 2015 11:51 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
xsilicon9 said:
What did Yui mean when she said that she figured it out? Is she talking about Yukino liking Hachiman?

Yukino is trying to say that Hachiman's search for "something genuine" is not over yet, it' an ongoing process that she's part of. Hachiman surprisingly for someone as perceptive as himself, doesn't get it. Yui kind of does and she's become aware that Yukino might be devleoping feelings for Hachiman.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 5, 2015 11:54 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Iroha won this episode by miles. That was way too cute, she was inspired and changed by Hachiman. Also all the other little scenes with her in this episode were heartwarming.

Damn, got very uneasy when all of them were together there and didn't know what to say. Drama might be coming?
Jun 5, 2015 12:23 PM

Jan 2015
Fawkey said:
BiriBiri21 said:

HAHAHA YEAH THAT FACE! It was so awkward. Hahahaha

HaHaHa! Dat, Yukino! <3

I loved 1st season OP song played on the Christmass Event! It looks prefect!
what a great episode! Komachi! You are so mature! LoL XD *so anxious for next week*
Jun 5, 2015 12:23 PM

Jul 2014
so we are getting into volume 10. interesting
also, we get to see the yukimom. really didn't expect to see her this episode

its obvious who best girl isshiki really likes
Jun 5, 2015 12:27 PM

May 2012
so many shipssss, lol
Jun 5, 2015 12:47 PM

Aug 2014
zeron824 said:
Crips said:

It's pretty obvious what they're gonna do, the every same "infirmary scene", not a shock lol.
Jun 5, 2015 12:51 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
So Iroha did listen to Hachiman's breakdown talk about wanting something genuine. Her rejection was hilarious as usual, but kinda sad to see her in tears. Hachiman, better take responsibility now!

Yukino was amazing this episode! Loved how clear-cut she stated her point and shut those idiots down. Way to go!

Orimoto approaching Hachiman and saying he's still not boyfriend material was quite irritating. It's more like Hachiman is too good for her. >.<

Nice little interaction between Hachiman and Rumi. She was so adorable when looking at him almost leaving! She reminds me of Yukino quite a lot.

> "Onii-chan no baka! Bokenasu! Hachiman!" Komachi was great even with the short amount of screentime she had. XD

Haruno is just as meddlesome as ever. What was the need to call Yukino there when she couldn't even stay for long? She's starting to get real annoying.

Decent episode, though it skipped over materials from the LN. Of course, I wished they'd include all the nice parts, but I thought it still wasn't bad by any means.

Jun 5, 2015 12:55 PM

Dec 2008
Geez, that ending, awkward and tense af. And just when we got some nice heart-warming scenes too. =(

I really wonder if Studio FEEL would go as far as to rush through Volume 10's material just to get into a bit of Volume 11's beginning, it feels like it would be a better idea to just end it with wherever Volume 10 finishes unless it's like in a super awkwardly in the middle of something. =/ Also is material from 10.5 even canonically taking place after Volume 10? I was always under the impression that it was just a bunch of side stories that took place at any points prior to the events of Volume 10 (not an LN reader here btw, sorry x_x).
Will I fall in love someday? I wonder?

Jun 5, 2015 12:59 PM

Dec 2008
I really loved seeing Yukino just savaging those snobs, Hikki and Yukino being scolded by Iroha and neither showing any form of regret xD that I really did love :)

However, the christmas event really blew me away while reading, it was so beautifully discribed, the play, the children/'angels'handing out cake, the preparation with Totsuka (who wasn't even in this episode), Zaimokuza and even Komachi helping out with the cakes, so I was really disappointed with how they just rushed the whole thing :( though hearing the first season op did make me a bit happy ^^"

(Also, that's a very annoying spot to cut the episode, screw that trying to make a cliffhanger and memorandums really could be handled better :/ )
Jun 5, 2015 1:03 PM
Jul 2018
I start to love Iroha more and more.

It was good to see Yukino's mother.
Jun 5, 2015 1:07 PM

Apr 2015
Crips said:
zeron824 said:

It's pretty obvious what they're gonna do, the every same "infirmary scene", not a shock lol.

I feel like people keep saying 'oooh the infirmary scene' but it's not THAT big. And really
I bet when they finally do the scene people will just be disappointed with it after all the hype.
Jun 5, 2015 1:12 PM

Sep 2013
It's so sad that he'll end up with Yukinon (or at least that's what I'd guess). At the start she was my favourite, now she is the one that I like the least. Wish he would end up with Iroha :(((
Jun 5, 2015 1:12 PM

Aug 2014
appu1232 said:
Crips said:

I feel like people keep saying 'oooh the infirmary scene' but it's not THAT big. And really
I bet when they finally do the scene people will just be disappointed with it after all the hype.

The reactions *^*
Jun 5, 2015 1:13 PM
May 2015
HitoriTomoyo said:
Also is material from 10.5 even canonically taking place after Volume 10? I was always under the impression that it was just a bunch of side stories that took place at any points prior to the events of Volume 10 (not an LN reader here btw, sorry x_x).

(minor)
Jun 5, 2015 1:18 PM

Jan 2013
Superb episode, a bit confused regarding yukinon's birthday, was it on the day they went shopping since the mum is implying they are there for her birthday party?
Pages (11) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Hachiman ended up with Yukino right ❓❓❓

neel_senpai - May 30

17 by neel_senpai »»
Yesterday, 7:50 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2015

1003 by ViSpace »»
May 30, 12:11 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2015

557 by ViSpace »»
May 29, 11:35 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2015

480 by ViSpace »»
May 29, 6:50 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 28, 2015

372 by ViSpace »»
May 29, 8:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.