Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (19) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Nov 6, 2014 5:32 AM

May 2014
Didn't really like the series in the end, but that finale was awesome!
Nov 6, 2014 5:32 AM

May 2011
Nov 6, 2014 5:34 AM
Feb 2013
MEHHHHHH......FUCKING RETARDED CHAPTER ............I ONLY CARE ABOUT NARUTO'S SON AND DAUGHTER THOUGH...

Jun 2012
natsucule said:
Animefreak17a said:

I think I know who it is....

You remember that cat lady with her grand daughter that servied the uchia clan .....you know the chapters where sasuke was getting his supplies from and she had loads of cats.....that's probably her grand daughter

Oh Tamaki.
Oh it is her.

Dec 2012
They could have at least came up with better names for the kids.... Bolt... Salada...
Feb 2013
Can't be bothered giving my opinion on the whole series. Last chapter was like reading some fanfiction with all those pairings.
Nov 6, 2014 5:36 AM
Jul 2012
DeadZeroSource said:
well the only way you can have the NaruSasu/NaruSaku you fans out there is through their offspring Bolt and Salada now...
BoltxSalada lol... when she observes Bolt like that from a distance I can see hinata in her, she seems interested in bolt though...
those force pairings though... never imagined Kishi will give each of them a waifu...
and then again..

well it was a great ride.. 9/10 for me... i don't give a damn with you manga critics...
cause this was also part of my childhood...
shedding manly tears (T_T)
Not manly tears when you cry over a kids manga
Nov 6, 2014 5:36 AM

Jul 2007
7/10.
Still... where did the epicnes of Madara vs Hashirama go?
And we will newer know how Kakashii really looks like -trollface :D

Nov 6, 2014 5:37 AM

May 2014
DAMN its over... it will feel weird now without naruto... 8 years...

Kinda dislike InoxSai and ChoujixKarui... Dint also liked the modern city.... laptop? buildings? kinda feel weird to be honest....

I liked this i really did, nice manga! i wanted to see more of Sasuke tho... 8/10 this series! aff... feels..

Unclear questions:
What did hashirama gave to sasuke?
What was the present of Minato to Naruto?
What did tenten used her tools for in war arc?
KAKASHI IS FACE????
Modern city? why... why....

PS: Bye Naruto... you will be missed...
Yes, we may fall but there is something that we can do.... LIVE
Nov 6, 2014 5:37 AM

Mar 2013
I'm gonna miss this series.. ;-;
10/10
Nov 6, 2014 5:38 AM

Jun 2012
xorisa said:
They could have at least came up with better names for the kids.... Bolt... Salada...
You mean bowl and salad.
Nov 6, 2014 5:39 AM

May 2014
Really no one comment abou the modern city? with PC? maybe there is cars....

Jan 2014
Jakerams said:
DeadZeroSource said:
well the only way you can have the NaruSasu/NaruSaku you fans out there is through their offspring Bolt and Salada now...
BoltxSalada lol... when she observes Bolt like that from a distance I can see hinata in her, she seems interested in bolt though...
those force pairings though... never imagined Kishi will give each of them a waifu...
and then again..

well it was a great ride.. 9/10 for me... i don't give a damn with you manga critics...
cause this was also part of my childhood...
shedding manly tears (T_T)
Not manly tears when you cry over a kids manga

yeah everybody has their own interpretation of every persons perspective I don't blame you though.. cause for me this is sentimental please don't ruin it for me and everyone else here who feels the same.. have a nice day.. peace brother :D
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Mar 2013
xorisa said:

Yep, the names were indeed really weird
Nov 6, 2014 5:40 AM
Jul 2014
grandy_UiD said:
j0x said:
reddit also say its Rock Lee X Tenten - https://www.reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/2lgoyk/naruto_chapter_699_700_end_links_and_discussion/clum7vh

no offense but all of this is some really shaky speculation, not to say bullshit. I'm not saying it's impossible for Lee and Tenten to end up with each other. It's actually kinda likely. But nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing in this chapter could remotely be considered a comfirmation. The kid literally looks like Lee and no one else. And even that doesn't say much considering how much Lee looks like Gai. I guess they were father and son too after all.

I always thought Tenten was in love with Neji. Of course they can't end up together because he's dead, but still. :/
Feb 2013
xorisa said:

I'm thinking these are just makeshift names until the official translation arrives. Or maybe someone can confirm?

Jun 2009
What's with everyone freaking out about the laptop? It's not like there has never been any technology at all in the naruto universe...
Nov 6, 2014 5:41 AM

Dec 2012
I can't help but to keep thinking that Gaara looks like Erwin Smith from SnK.
Nov 6, 2014 5:41 AM
Feb 2013
kakoa1234 said:
Really no one comment abou the modern city? with PC? maybe there is cars....

This ain't Earth...
Nov 6, 2014 5:42 AM

Jun 2012
is inojin a girl or a guy?

Oct 2013
Hinata didnt get enough screentime,sad.
Jan 2014
Mangalist-san said:
xorisa said:

bolt is a reference to Neji (neji means screw)

Could also be a reference to Naruto's father, as he's faster than a lighting bolt? It was a good name nonetheless.

Apr 2014
those pairings...well not all though.

asuma's kid is already the runner up for being the future hokage...sorry i just can't help it.

the last movie it is.

it's been a long run *claps*
Nov 6, 2014 5:43 AM
Dec 2012
So it's been a long journey.. I've enjoyed the series and it's the first ever manga i've ever started off with. *sniff* but I feel kinda confused with the series
So that last page with the pirate.. I'm just wondering if One Piece is next to finish :C.

Aug 2013
tvs and radios were already there, so why not laptops after so many long?
oh wow, it really feels sad after all these years this manga finally ends. im fine with the pairings.

Mar 2014
The New Generation begins ~ !!
Finale of a long adventure that overcomes the pits of loathe with the help of the pure lights of hope ~ !!
All grown-ups now .. feels good just remembering all those times .. reminiscing their lives .. man .. Tears of gladness and contentment ~ !!
Look the pairings !! .. I can say they're great "shipments" ~ !! .. It's quite great to see the characters now and then .. it enthralls me a lot .
Perfect Chapter just for the end ~ !!

Overall 10/10 worth of dedication and hardships .
Truly a masterpiece in both heart and soul .. one of the greatest mangas of all time I say :)
A memorable , remarkable and marvelous life story of a shinobi that obtains his everlasting dream .. notably because of his ninja way :D
Words for the author : I got to say .. that 15 years of awesomeness and glorious days of shinobis ... were absolutely worth it !!!
Thank you for this wonderful work .. I enjoyed so many times ~ !!
AnimeLaver01Nov 6, 2014 5:50 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

May 2014
Sol_Ou said:
is inojin a girl or a guy?

yup i ahve that question too...
Nov 6, 2014 5:44 AM

May 2014
Although all of this, i salut Kishi for creating this awesome manga.... aff damn feeling sad..
Nov 6, 2014 5:45 AM

Apr 2011
I have spent 12 years of my life Reading'Watching this anime/manga and to finally see the end of it from the beginning so long ago that it was half my life ago takes in the realization that it has affected me in more ways then one. Along with the many experiences I've had with friends and others with this show i still cant believe its finally over. 10/10 the shows atmosphere, character development, story,music animation everything. LONG LIVE NARUTO
Nov 6, 2014 5:46 AM

Mar 2014
So many forced pairings...as I imagined, Kishimoto just used the timeskip conveniently to throw in random pairings with very few development in the whole series. Naruto and Hinata, and Sakura and Sasuke should have more development, it wasn't explained how Naruto came to like Hinata, same with Sasuke's case. Maybe the movie will shed some light on this, who knows.

Anyways, the long journey has finally ended..I am really thankful to Kishimoto for creating this series, I enjoyed it very much and it feels weird that it won't be around anymore. Naruto is and will always be my favorite series, there were great characters and atmosphere imo.

On a side note, I really disliked Sasuke's new look.
Nov 6, 2014 5:46 AM
Nov 2008
Having trouble making out a few characters/facts:

Lee is shown to have a son, but there isn't really anything saying that Tenten is his wife, yeah she shows up on the next page but the way she's shown she would fit the spunky single middle aged lady shopkeeper trope.

What's Bee's role?

In the page where Naruto is on his Macbook (lol) Shikamaru is shown calling Naruto to go and there's a girl who kinda looks like Shizune and probably has the same role she had, who is she?

Who the fuck is the current Raikage? Pretty sure that's Omoi behind him too.

---

I like how Bolt and Salad both have this sense of loneliness because their dads don't have time to spend time with them and at least one of them has noticed the other, kinda like how Naruto and Sasuke were when they were kids.

Also where the fuck is Yamato? (Yes he was in 699 I know)
Nov 6, 2014 5:47 AM

Sep 2011
Fucking fantastic. I'm going to miss Naruto. Love the Naruto x Hinata ending. Also Kakashi looks great for his age.
Nov 6, 2014 5:47 AM
Feb 2013
j0x said:
Kishimoto has a little OCD lol he likes the number 7
Team 7 and then chapter 700 and then Naruto as the 7th hokage

just like hiro mashima...... magic 7.........
Nov 6, 2014 5:48 AM

May 2014
AnimeLaver01 said:
The New Generation begins ~ !!
Finale of an adventure that overcomes the pits of loathe with the help of the pure lights of hope ~ !!
All grown-ups now .. feels good just remembering all those times .. reminiscing their lives .. man .. Tears of gladness and contentment ~ !!
Look the pairings !! .. I can say they're great "shipments" ~ !! .. It's quite great to see the characters now and then .. it enthralls me a lot .
Perfect Chapter just for the end ~ !!

Overall 10/10 worth of dedication and hardships .
Truly a masterpiece in both heart and soul .. one of the greatest mangas of all time I say :)
A memorable , remarkable and marvelous life story of a shinobi of obtains his everlasting dream .. notably because of his ninja way :D
Words for the author : I got to say .. that 14 years of awesomeness and glorious days of shinobis ... were absolutely worth it !!!
Thank you for this wonderful work .. I enjoyed so many times ~ !!

couldnt say any better. it will be missed...
Nov 6, 2014 5:48 AM

Oct 2011
It's ... finally over. Never thought I'd see the day.

and adult naruto looks quite a bit like Obito. xD
Can such a dream truely exist?
Nov 6, 2014 5:49 AM

Jan 2014
So:

- Anko is obese
- Gai is a cripple
- Gaara has a Hitler wig
- Kankuro's a drug dealer
- Kiba looks like a homeless person
- Almost every single child is a hideous fusion of random characters
- And Shino became Robocop

Sep 2014
so lets see

ino x sai
sakura x sasuke
hinata x naruto
choji x karui
shikamaru x temari
Lee x Tenten ????
Kakashi x Anko ????
Gai all alone
Gaara all alone
Kiba x ????

May 2014
I can't believe it is over. It still feels unreal that we won't see new chapter next week. Oh well. "claps"
Farewell Naruto. Farewell my youth. I will miss you "standing ovation"
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2014 5:50 AM

Oct 2008
The End now for Bleach....
Dec 2011
Cobb said:
So:

- Anko is obese
- Gai is a cripple
- Gaara has a Hitler wig

HAHAHA YESSSSSS I didn't even notice Shino I thought it was a random futuristic robot teacher.

Jun 2009
Kenzor said:

What's Bee's role?

Probably just chilling as always. He never wanted to have anything to do with ruling the village.

Kenzor said:

In the page where Naruto is on his Macbook (lol) Shikamaru is shown calling Naruto to go and there's a girl who kinda looks like Shizune and probably has the same role she had, who is she?

I've been wondering this as well. Probably just a random extra.

Kenzor said:

Who the fuck is the current Raikage? Pretty sure that's Omoi behind him too.

It's Darui.
Nov 6, 2014 5:51 AM

May 2012
OMG SHIKIDAI LOOKS A LOOOOOT LIKE HIS SUPER DUPER MEGA EXTRA EFFIN' COOL DAD SHIKAMARU AND OMG INO AND SAI'S CHILD LOOKS SO COOL! AND FUUDGE GAARA'S HAIRSTYLE IS SOOOOO FUNNY! I STILL HAVE LOTS OF THINGS TO SAY BUT...

I'M SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY. AND MUGIWARA'S JOLLY ROGER ON NARUTO'S FOREHEAD PROTECTOR MADE ME A LOOOOT HAPPIER

BUT I'M ALSO SAD :((( ERR. I'LL MISS NARUTO HUHUHUHUHU.
Nov 6, 2014 5:51 AM
Feb 2013
NARUTO.......YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED.........

FUCKING GENERIC ENDING .....OH, TALK ABOUT FORCED PAIRING...........IT'S AWESOME KISHI......AWESOMELY BAD CLICHE HAPPY ENDING SHIT...

I'LL GIVE THIS MANGA A 4/ 10.....DESPITE THE SHITTINESS IN THE RECENTLY WAR ARC, AND THE PAIN ARC.......
Nov 6, 2014 5:52 AM
Nov 2008
narsasrub said:

Kiba x ????

Kiba isn't with anyone, he's clearly shown trying to hit on that girl and she makes that "he's so uncool" face.
Nov 6, 2014 5:53 AM

Mar 2014
narsasrub said:
so lets see

ino x sai
sakura x sasuke
hinata x naruto
choji x karui
shikamaru x temari
Lee x Tenten ????
Kakashi x Anko ????
Gai all alone
Gaara all alone
Kiba x ????

Kakashi and Anko.. where did that come from lol
Nov 6, 2014 5:54 AM

May 2014
Cobb said:
So:

- Anko is obese
- Gai is a cripple
- Gaara has a Hitler wig

fuk you for making me laugh

May 2013
narsasrub said:
Kakashi x Anko ????
Kiba x ????

Kiba x Tamaki (cats' girl)

Also, according to the leaked spoilers, Kakachi x Shizune.
CoquidragonNov 6, 2014 6:00 AM
Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam

Mar 2012
Neji's really dead :'(
Tenten has the legendary ninja weapons :o AND IN A FREAKING SHOP? What if it gets robbed? *facepalm* And Tenten's working in a ninja weapon shop... In my point of view it doesn't fit the character.
Kankurou's a skinhead now? ahahahah
Akamaru is so old now :/
As everyfuckingone thought would happen, the couples are: Naruto + Hinata, Shikamaru + Temari, Sakura + Sasuke. Wait, ahahahah Ino + Sai was unexpected. What the hell, Chouji + Karui was the most unexpected couple until now.
Kurenai isn't hot anymore :c

Kiba said that the 7th Hokage quit!? Oh, I think it was translated wrong, they meant 6th Hokage...

Tsunade and Terumi Mei are still hot in that age *-* Tsunade looks younger than the youngsters xD She seems even younger than before :3
LOOOOOOOL COMPUTERS IN NARUTO! AHAHAHAHAHAH
Is that Shizune?! Holy shit, she's hotter than before!
Sakura has boobs O_o A miracle happened!
Sasuke looks a lot like Madara and Izuna... I guess all the Uchiha's get similiar when they get older.

Honestly, I thought that I'd be happy with this ending but you guys know what? I FUCKING WANT MORE NARUTO! :c :'( :/ :s
Nov 6, 2014 5:56 AM
Dec 2011
b1GZZ said:
Neji's really dead :'(
Tenten has the legendary ninja weapons :o AND IN A FREAKING SHOP? What if it gets robbed? *facepalm* And Tenten's working in a ninja weapon shop... In my point of view it doesn't fit the character.
Kankurou's a skinhead now? ahahahah
Akamaru is so old now :/
As everyfuckingone thought would happen, the couples are: Naruto + Hinata, Shikamaru + Temari, Sakura + Sasuke. Wait, ahahahah Ino + Sai was unexpected. What the hell, Chouji + Karui was the most unexpected couple until now.
Kurenai isn't hot anymore :c

Kiba said that the 7th Hokage quit!? Oh, I think it was translated wrong, they meant 6th Hokage...

Tsunade and Terumi Mei are still hot in that age *-* Tsunade looks younger than the youngsters xD She seems even younger than before :3
LOOOOOOOL COMPUTERS IN NARUTO! AHAHAHAHAHAH
Is that Shizune?! Holy shit, she's hotter than before!
Sakura has boobs O_o A miracle happened!
Sasuke looks a lot like Madara and Izuna... I guess all the Uchiha's get similiar when they get older.

Honestly, I thought that I'd be happy with this ending but you guys know what? I FUCKING WANT MORE NARUTO! :c :'( :/ :s

You will get more the small spin off or so he says. It'll be about there kids which most likely the parents will be shown in it especially hokage naruto
Nov 6, 2014 5:56 AM

Sep 2014
xorisa said:

Indeed the names were kinda silly. Almost everyone gets a wife in the end ^^.
I'm going to miss this series so much.
Thanks Kishimoto for the ride.
10/10.

No more weekly chapter of Naruto :c.
nerfxNov 6, 2014 6:31 AM
Pages (19) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 1 Discussion

Renton126 - Aug 31, 2009

25 by Rezende1990 »»
May 20, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by removed-user »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.