Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 16, 2015 10:06 AM

Jul 2014
So hyped for the part 2 of season 2 <3
Apr 2, 2015 1:30 AM

Aug 2009
well, epic battle is epic

wut 8th card

moar shits coming soon i guess

lol rin/luvi car scene

rdy for next season
Apr 16, 2015 7:12 AM

Jun 2012
Like a Noble Phantasm waiting to be unleashed, Fate/Kaleid 2wei proves even the lowest Class can ascend to Heroic Heights. Not content with unleashing all its drama at once as its predecessor did, it learns to steadily escalate its mood, comically distracting us at just the right times so the Spirit of the show is never lost. Its emotions flow from one technique to the next as if it were one of the most gifted Mages in the world, as it should, since victory is inevitable and it plays the Cards of acceptance, family, and reconciliation more than it does stack a deck for its own cast. 2wei doesn't go the bestwei, but it does go the rightwei.
May 6, 2015 1:00 PM

Jun 2014
Lol in the end, Rin and Luvia still couldn't get along.

I liked season 1 more, but I will be waiting for the next installment.

May 29, 2015 9:33 AM

Apr 2013
Well that was definitely better than season 1. Chloe really brought some desperately needed personality in this. 6/10
Jun 4, 2015 2:15 PM

Aug 2014
Bazette was surely one hell of an OP opponent. Second season was just as good as the first one, still sticking with a 7/10 for me. Curious as to what the 8th card is going to be, and watching Illya and Kuro working together was so cute.
Jul 11, 2015 9:17 PM

May 2014
Meh, first 7 episodes sucked. Ended pretty good, though. 7/10

Best Girl
Sep 9, 2015 10:28 PM
Sep 2015
THEY SAY THERE IS FATE/KALEID PRISMA 3RIE ?
Sep 12, 2015 7:51 AM

Nov 2011
I only watched the last 3 eps becuz Bazett is there. This and Yuki Yuna. Magical Girls 2014 have the best fights for that year.
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Sep 17, 2015 11:23 PM

Jul 2014
Only on episode 3 but what's good about the series again? Not saying its dreadful but all I see are: a few fights here and there and weak excuse to say "Magical Girls are lesbians". Loli fanservice for the crowd and a teacher crushing way too hard on her loli school student. Makes up for absolutely no plot whatsoever. It does have funny moments and good fight scenes. Just don't like all the crying that goes on however.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Dec 13, 2015 12:05 PM
May 2013
Nice ending .
This season is a letdown compared to 1st season on battle part ,also 1st season had catchier songs .
Aug 15, 2016 10:14 AM

Sep 2015
Yea I think season 1 was much better the last 2.5 episodes saved this season for me. I'd give it a 7/10. Bazett was stupid OP.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Oct 26, 2016 2:44 PM

Nov 2013
Kuro vowing to protect Illya was cool.

Awesome teamwork between Ruby, Kuro and Illya.

Finally they were able to reach a truce with that bitch.

The scene, when the girls came home all ragged and dirty was funny. Kuro and Illya sharing the bed was cute.

Little Miss ADHD's greeting of Illya and Kuro was funny as usual. And the other classmates apparently turned into Yuri fangirls.

Kuro's smile at the end was great and too cute.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Feb 18, 2017 7:47 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
the battle ends in two minutes, and now have a new misterious, a 8th card!!! But all this we will can watch in the next season xD

In summary, this season was boring, very boring, except the first and the 9th episode, the other eight was a medice to sleep well....
.........4/10.
Jul 6, 2017 9:09 AM

Jul 2009
I like the fight! Unfortunately, just like the first season last episode. It ended too quickly. Still I guess there's more card hunting for now!

I'll definitely watch 2wei Herz after the specials and OVA!
Nov 5, 2017 10:21 AM
エクスカリバアアアア
Oct 2011
I have to say that I do not like Bazett here. She is just a brute who follows every order she gets and does not think twice to kill someone for it. Since this attitude got us the best fight this season I am really fine with it, but since I do not see the main characters responding accordingly it is just unbalanced. In main fate Bazett would have to fight people willing to kill her too, but here I do not see that. Maybe Kuro, but I am not sure.

Overall the second season improved in some departements, but also worsened in others. The massiv increase in fanservice was annoying for me and I don't think a good fate show need it to be good. Maybe it comes with the mahou shoujo genre, but the first season managed without it so there is no need to start now. The fact that we got two pretty serious fights was really great since fate lives for those. The first between Kuro and Miyu was stopped by Ilya, but the whole Bazett fight was really great. It really is astonishing how strong she is and with her ultimate noble phantasm destroyer it is hard to kill her.

Even though I understand the fact that they could not kill one of the main characters, I did not like the fact that Miyu did not die after using the noble phantasm. This should have been solved differently, maybe by Saphire forcibly stopping her transformation or something. To say that since she just impersonates the servant, her own heart is not pierced is kind of the easy way out. Overall the series managed to become a 7/10 for me which is basically only possible because of the great episodes where Bazett started to fight. I think the show has much potential if they make the fights more serious and less childish so I hope for improvement in that regard.
Jan 5, 2018 11:00 PM

Dec 2012
Another day, another loli, another reason to live. Overall, 2wei was pretty much everything I'd been hoping for. Adorable Illya, Lewd Illya, Magical Illya. Fate/kaleid continues to deliver on that full package of lighthearted loli goodness as well as the heart pounding battles that make similar Fate entries so captivating. While season 1 definitely has the upper ground on action sequences (Illya vs Saber being especially iconic), 2wei's emphasis on the relationship building was its distinguishing feature. I found it particularly heartwarming to see how Kuro Illya finally found a place to belong.

Oh and the hardcore loli kissing. That was hot an important plot point as well (because it's hot). As far as I'm concerned, this was battle of the season:

7/10, Saber vs Illya really was the main reason why I was swayed to score season 1 higher.
May 7, 2018 4:59 AM

Jul 2017
Does Sakura exist in this timeline?
Aug 13, 2018 1:45 PM

Feb 2015
It seems strange to me that, with a second season, it still feels like this series has not a good idea of what it wants to be. It tries to blend slice of life, comedy, but then also intense action and a somewhat more serious story into one show, and it's just... weird. Season 2 proves, once again, that the Fate franchise isn't good at comedy, and should instead stick to delivering quality action scenes, because those are made damn amazing.
Jul 13, 2019 7:00 PM

Oct 2015
Bazett, going berserk on them really saved the show for me. That fight coordination was the best ever, she's was favorite character in this despicable series. I hope to see her next season.

Overall it wasn't enjoyable at all for, because at first I was going to give it a 3/10 but after that fight I changed my mind. Those loli kisses by Chloe really disturbed me, they are elementary school children for goodness sake!! Stop lewding lolis for pedos please, I bet twisted shits enjoyed this sack of shit. At some point it became Shirou's harem, damn that was just hella stupid. Incest, really?

I think I will give it a 4/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jul 16, 2019 10:54 PM

Aug 2015
Bazett is the goddamn Gaelic Terminatrix
If they dubbed her with an Irish brogue, I will be able to die happy

Finally, some pure hype magical girl combat. This was awesome. Now I have to sit through more incoming loli fluff crap to get to more good stuff in 2wei herz

The high point of my year is still Rin and Luvia syncro-laughing at Kuro while looking directly into the camera in episode 2 though
Dec 17, 2019 9:08 AM

Dec 2018
It's really convenient how Illya figured Rin's plan, not to mention Luvia. But at least Luvia saw that Rin shoot while Illya doesn't.

My guess is the eighth card is
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Dec 26, 2019 11:40 AM

Aug 2019
yeh this anime lived up past the last session. Although it did take a DRASTIC turn the last 2 episodes it's still kept most of the main ingredients there.
I mean saying i kinda love this anime isn't a problem right?...right? BECAUSE IT HAS THE FATE LOGO ON IT. yeh...yehh because it has...the f-fate log...o-on it..ahahha
Jul 18, 2020 1:01 AM

Oct 2007
Bazett still want to beat up the lolis, but Rin was able to trick her?

Ilya is right to be glad, they all somehow survived the fight.. so they can all still go to school, go home together, and eat meals together. Sometimes it's the simple things that matter.

9/10, and will watch season 3.
Dec 14, 2020 6:45 AM

Feb 2019
The talk at the end by Illya makes me emotional, in this prisma universe she has a normal life (despite the magical stuff) unlike her FSN's version.
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
May 19, 2021 12:47 PM

Aug 2018
Well, only thing I liked about series is Miyu, to be honest.. Some other girls were alright, but slice of life part wasn't the often aspect of the show.. I feel like majority of girls didn't develop too much during slice of life.. And of course I wouldn't expect them to develop during action, so no reason to talk about that.. That part I don't like at all, just not my content, and that's it.. But slice of life felt somehow.. Not going somewhere..
Apr 10, 2022 4:41 AM

Jan 2015
Philolisophical.
Okay, but really, haha. This was what I call a damn season finale! So fucking fun! Awesome fight, the action, the plans, the bluff from Rin, teamwork with Ilya and Kuro! All around awesome experience. After all of the action as well as hints on where the story would go forward were some more really nice scenes with the characters, some fun comedy as well. Throughout this whole episode, plenty of parts where I had a really huge smile on my face. Guess they're saving Ilya using Berserker powers for later on though, huh? Was ready to freak out if it was done here but the Assassin card usage was really clever.
In general, this season was a really huge step above the first! Thoroughly enjoyed it the whole way through. While I'd heard it gets better with each season, I didn't expect such a quick shift in quality. Really made use of the characters, story, setting, super well, loved watching this.
Jun 26, 2022 7:23 AM
Mar 2019
This season improved by introducing Dark Illya.
Nov 6, 2023 8:32 PM
Jul 2023
Definitely a downgrade from the first season, but still pretty fun
- Gazetts attack was sick! It rewinds the person who just used their strongest attacks and pierces their heart!
- The way they took her down was awesome. Using the shared pain thing on her is a great idea. Especially since using that attack would create a time paradox.
- A second card??? Next season should be sick
- It being summer next season is concerning.... i feel as if the whole thing will be filler
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2014

105 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 3, 9:21 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2014

78 by GavrocheN7 »»
Mar 24, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2014

134 by Karva1 »»
Feb 19, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2014

91 by Karva1 »»
Feb 19, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2014

153 by Karva1 »»
Feb 18, 11:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.