Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Jun 22, 2014 11:47 AM

Oct 2009
Wait is Tama Ruuko's Grandma? XD nahhhh.

That was a pretty impressive finale, left me excited for the second season. Iona is now Ruuko's LRIG, this should be fun!

Unfortunately the show wasn't dark as I was expecting, nobody died :(

7/10
Jun 22, 2014 1:14 PM

Nov 2012
Now I must say, I was NOT expecting that ending. This series was a little gem indeed!
'Once an Arsenal man, always an Arsenal man.' - Bob Wilson.

Jun 23, 2014 3:19 AM

Oct 2010
Easily best original/non sequel of the season. I REALLY hope they don't fuck it up with S2.
Jun 23, 2014 8:18 PM

Apr 2008
UsaraDark said:
If Iona's wish was to become Ruu's LRIG, then what did Urisu have to do in order to make that wish come true? What will Urisu do in Iona's body?
Probably whatever. Iona's wish is granted by turning into an Lrig.
In that case, Ulith has finished her side of the bargain and she's free to do whatever she wanted.

Ahh... Hitoe's original LRIG, I always wonder, is it a he or a she? Because if it's a he then... that means boys can play the game... but they's no Selectors that are boys...
Midoriko should be a girl.
The original playing card titled her with warrior princess or jungle empress theme, to name some.

junpants said:
2. If not 1, could become a selector with Tama cause they both want to stay with Ru, conflict conflicts everywhere!

Can't wait for next season. :D
Imagine, Grandma meeting with Akilucky.
Grandma: How about a battle ?
Akira: Aren't you too old for this ?
*two minutes later*
Akira: Despair, there's nothing but despair in this world… <== utterly defeated
Jun 24, 2014 6:26 AM

Jun 2011
Thats a nice cliffhanger for season 2.

Always was a fan of this series since episode 1 and im glad i was. This show didnt take the boring card game anime route but went with more psychological and less focus on card battle. That really surprised me cause i was expecting more focus on the card battle since it is based on a card game, but i sure am glad they focused more on the psychological aspect. Picked up this show because of Kanon Wakeshima singing the OP and sure am glad i did. Cant wait for Selector Spread. 9/10
Jun 24, 2014 11:41 AM

Jan 2014
TAMA!! Q_Q
Jun 24, 2014 7:40 PM

Aug 2013
I really hope there is more to Ruuko's grandmother, because the show is sure making it seem that way.
Jun 24, 2014 8:34 PM

Aug 2012
Pretty much marathoned this in 2 days. Wasn't expecting this to be so good!
I'm ready for season 2!!
Jun 24, 2014 9:13 PM
Feb 2011
a_cloud said:
Freaking awesome ending. Can't wait for season 2 , this one deserves it in my opinion.
AND WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT
How is it possible for this to be ranked 1800+??? The only explanation i can provide both for this and Hitsugi no Chaika is that most people watched 1,2 or 3 eps max and then dropped the series.If it's not for that then i will ask this, how the hell is possible for Date a live to be in 914?

Welcome to the world of kawaii, moe and fanservice. With a side of shounen.
Jun 24, 2014 9:17 PM
Feb 2011
FateHero said:
Did I like the episode? Yes. However, the fact that the second season was confirmed before this season even ended makes it seem like the only reason for having WIXOSS end here is so they could make the title 'spread' which I find idiotic.

They could have easily just gone ahead and made this 24 episodes long, but no, they have to make a season break JUST so they can pull this freaking cliffhanger.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a good cliffhanger, but it feels like they only ended it here for the purpose of a cliffhanger, and that's just dumb. If this had spent 24 episodes getting to this same point and ended on this cliffhanger, I would be shouting praises right now, but there was just no point in doing it now other than to be a jerk about it. Especially considering Chiyori, despite being in the opening theme song, did literally NOTHING the whole season but lose once to Yuzuki. Exactly 0 influence.

Anyways, now that I have that out of my system.
xchee said:
So do we chalk it up as "luck" that Iona became Ruko's LRIG?
Not even kind of. After all, that was only Ruko's first loss as a Selector, unless a greater force acted to make this happen, I highly doubt it would be possible to have literally replaced Tama. (But then again, I felt the same way about someone that has lost their rights as a Selector becoming a Selector for a second time, so... this show seems inconsistent with its rules.)

They have only to lose with a clifhanger. Probably they didn't get the chacne to air this as a 24 ep release, be it for contract reasons or because the last 12 eps wasn't ready yet. Also, this clifhanger only exists because of the necessity of this break. They probably had to adapt it for fitting the story in two seasons with a break between them. I think that if they had the option they would have done a 24 ep series at release.
realm087Jun 24, 2014 9:28 PM
Jun 24, 2014 10:06 PM
May 2014
Summer is low season (quite logical I guess), so I guess part of the reason for split cour was to avoid it.

Did Ru really lose? I don't think so, otherwise she couldn't even temporarily transform.
However, Tama's denial caused her to revert, and Tama to disappear...somewhere.

It was said in ep 12 that Iona had enough battles and such long ago (iow, she didn't need to win against Ru), and
just waited for a certain condition to be met..which happened just after Ru was denied.
That leads me to believe that the condition might have something to do with the state of her lrig or
something similar to that.
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Jun 24, 2014 10:18 PM

Feb 2014
konatachan80 said:
Summer is low season (quite logical I guess), so I guess part of the reason for split cour was to avoid it.

Did Ru really lose? I don't think so, otherwise she couldn't even temporarily transform.
However, Tama's denial caused her to revert, and Tama to disappear...somewhere.

It was said in ep 12 that Iona had enough battles and such long ago (iow, she didn't need to win against Ru), and
just waited for a certain condition to be met..which happened just after Ru was denied.
That leads me to believe that the condition might have something to do with the state of her lrig or
something similar to that.

Yes, it's means Ru still have 0 lose. It looks like the "final condition" and "win condition" is separate things. So that's why Aki-Lucky can't get her wish even though he probably gain enough wins.
Jun 25, 2014 1:28 AM
May 2014
MShukyDeneuve said:
It looks like the "final condition" and "win condition" is separate things.

Not really. I think it was Akira's lrig that said that the conditions for becoming an
"eternal girl" depends on the wish. In other words, some might require a few battles and thats it,
others might additionally require specific external conditions to be met, and so on.

Considering that there are limits to what wishes most lrigs can fulfill, wouldn't it be somewhat
logical that if Iona wished to be Ru's lrig (or something that would result in same) then a prereqisite
for the wish being fulfilled would be that Ru didn't have an lrig and/or her card was empty?
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Jun 25, 2014 7:49 AM

Apr 2010
This ending was disappointing but opens up a lot of possibilities for next season.
So this should not be seen as the ending but simply as the continuation of the second season.
My guess is that Iona wanted to be the LIRG of Ruko to continue battling, the thing she needed was for Tama to deny the wish.
My guess is that the girl in the white room knew something like this was going to happen and therefore obstructed the wish.
Jun 25, 2014 5:11 PM
Jun 2014
Aversa said:
This ending was disappointing but opens up a lot of possibilities for next season.
So this should not be seen as the ending but simply as the continuation of the second season.
My guess is that Iona wanted to be the LIRG of Ruko to continue battling, the thing she needed was for Tama to deny the wish.
My guess is that the girl in the white room knew something like this was going to happen and therefore obstructed the wish.

huh i nver thought about it that way i think you might be right that woud exsplain her becoming ruko's lirg thanks for that enlightenment :P.
now for my opinon of this ending: this finnal was good when i saw it i couldnt help my slf but say tama why for a bit i fell in love with these characters and seeing what happened in this finnal hurt me i also couldent stop saying dam you righters why you always have to have something like this happen! i also cant wait for the next season its gotten me rouled up to just se what happens and if its loss then i will admit this i will weap till i cant weap no more.
also i belive they were hinting to this ending in the intro abit if you guys remember tama shows up runing to ruko.
but when ruko turns around tama is gone. you can peice that togeather how you must but i will say thats was forshadowing this event. (this has to be the most i haev ever typed on a forum discusion :P for i didint piss no one off)
]
Jun 25, 2014 6:13 PM

Oct 2011
I am speculating that IOna's wish was to have everyone become selector and she becomes the LRIG of the Selector who wants to battle. So every girl next season will be a Selector
Jun 26, 2014 2:56 AM

Dec 2013
Unexpected end. I just don't get Iona's wish, what's the point of it? Anyway, I enjoyed Selector infected, and can't wait for the next season!
"Me ni wa me wo, ha ni wa ha wo, aku ni wa aku wo."
Jun 26, 2014 5:56 AM
Mar 2013
SithNoKami said:
Wait is Tama Ruuko's Grandma? XD nahhhh.

That was a pretty impressive finale, left me excited for the second season. Iona is now Ruuko's LRIG, this should be fun!

Unfortunately the show wasn't dark as I was expecting, nobody died :(

7/10

You're forgetting Akira did end the life of that one hospital girl.
Jun 26, 2014 4:20 PM

Jun 2014
Nemesis_Andrmd said:
Unexpected end. I just don't get Iona's wish, what's the point of it? Anyway, I enjoyed Selector infected, and can't wait for the next season!

I don't think there's really a "logic" to Iona's wish. She's obviously nuts.
Jun 26, 2014 9:04 PM

Mar 2013
This is one of those underrated anime that take you off completely by surprise of how good it later turns out to be.
I was quite skeptical about this show when I started watching it, as in having a mindset of "Oh, it's a card game, and cute girls doing cute things." I also had trouble realizing whether this show was trying or being overly-dramatic for suspension or it didn't seem as dark as it had started out. The turning point of this series was that plot twist revelation, in which Yuzuki became a LRIG to Hitoe. Through battling and conflicting opinions and feelings about the true nature of the game - WIXOSS, and within oneself, it started unraveling clues and hints that started connecting each other that became the true premise of this show, and how the characters are portrayed and their significant roles. The important themes of Love, Friendship, Betrayal, etc. became important and necessary factors, in which I thoroughly enjoyed.
Hoping the second season will be just as good or better - 8/10
Jun 26, 2014 9:23 PM

Oct 2012
Sorafyy said:
This is one of those underrated anime that take you off completely by surprise of how good it later turns out to be.
I was quite skeptical about this show when I started watching it, as in having a mindset of "Oh, it's a card game, and cute girls doing cute things." I also had trouble realizing whether this show was trying or being overly-dramatic for suspension or it didn't seem as dark as it had started out. The turning point of this series was that plot twist revelation, in which Yuzuki became a LRIG to Hitoe. Through battling and conflicting opinions and feelings about the true nature of the game - WIXOSS, and within oneself, it started unraveling clues and hints that started connecting each other that became the true premise of this show, and how the characters are portrayed and their significant roles. The important themes of Love, Friendship, Betrayal, etc. became important and necessary factors, in which I thoroughly enjoyed.
Hoping the second season will be just as good or better - 8/10
I absolutely agree. I ignored this for the longest time because it looked like some stereotypical otaku-pandering show... still, out of boredom I decided to give it a try. And oh, was I in for a treat :P
Jun 27, 2014 5:04 PM

Nov 2012
well im glad my high hopes for this show weren't completely wrong. I felt like dropping it at episode five after seeing that nothing was really happening. In the first couple of episodes i just didn't feel their being a reason for the characters emotions, like their was no risk or reason for everything to be trying to act dark.The characters having some dumb wishes didn't help either( Hitoe in particular) , but i'm glad it got good interesting in the latter half. Hopefully it continues on like this.

7/10 will watch for more BATTORRUUU. best part of the show imo.
mewtwo21Jun 27, 2014 5:12 PM
Jun 27, 2014 5:15 PM

Oct 2012
mewtwo21 said:
BATTORRUUU

BATTORUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Jun 28, 2014 2:33 AM

Dec 2011
Either Iona wanted to be Ruuko's LRIG to be with her or to fight for her coz she likes her or she wanted to grant Ruuko's wish so that she could have Ruuko's life....?

So glad there's a second season. Where did Tama go? :'(
Jun 28, 2014 3:19 AM

Feb 2012
Iasuru said:
I am speculating that IOna's wish was to have everyone become selector and she becomes the LRIG of the Selector who wants to battle. So every girl next season will be a Selector

I'm speculating, and pretty sure of it, that it was Iona's wish to become the LRIG of a selector she sees as the best person. The conditions weren't met because she hadn't found 'the one' untill she found Ruko. She wished to be Ruko's LRIG and that's why Tama disappeared; Tama most likely will end up in the hands of Ulith, who will probably cause what Ruko dreamed of in episode 1, using Tama. This makes most sense to me.

Anyway, I finished the anime yesterday and found it pretty good, but not as good as I thought and hoped it would have been. I know it's not like my favourite anime: Madoka Magica- -I definitely don't want to compare the anime to each other- -but it seems like it is trying to be. Two major plotholes kind of ruined it for me, though not by a big margine since I just accepted them as they didn't influence the story itself that much and atleast gave a direction to the plot. I'll put them in the spoiler:

I imagine there will be a third season too. Infected, Spread, Pandemic?
NickVJun 28, 2014 4:01 AM
Jun 28, 2014 8:30 AM
Mar 2013
mewtwo21 said:
well im glad my high hopes for this show weren't completely wrong. I felt like dropping it at episode five after seeing that nothing was really happening. In the first couple of episodes i just didn't feel their being a reason for the characters emotions, like their was no risk or reason for everything to be trying to act dark.The characters having some dumb wishes didn't help either( Hitoe in particular) , but i'm glad it got good interesting in the latter half. Hopefully it continues on like this.

7/10 will watch for more BATTORRUUU. best part of the show imo.

(Spoiler alert) I don't see how anything felt forced or rushed. Even from the start there was perfect valid reasoning for why the characters acted the way they did. I didn't see their wishes stupid either, Hitoe has been lonely and wished to make friends. Yes she could have done that without playing the game, but when you look at her character it does make sense (plus she did lack confidence, so you can't blame her for feeling she has no choice. Also when she did get her momory back, she wanted to try releasing Yuzuki from the card). Yuzuki is just as understandable, she wants to be with her brother, she knows it's wrong but can't stop herself from feeling that way hence a lot of emotions on her, and Ruko is dealing with situations and her friends problems, so of course she's going to be emotionally distressed etc too (put yourself in their situations, it's really not over the top how they're acting, but actually very realistic). I'm not knocking you, I just didn't feel anything was rushed or forced. For those wondering, given Iona's dialog in her first battle with Ruko, she wanted to be an LRIG to the person she likely thought had the same fighting desire as her.
RoychopJun 28, 2014 3:12 PM
Jun 28, 2014 8:42 AM
Mar 2013
NickV said:
Iasuru said:

I'm speculating, and pretty sure of it, that it was Iona's wish to become the LRIG of a selector she sees as the best person. The conditions weren't met because she hadn't found 'the one' untill she found Ruko. She wished to be Ruko's LRIG and that's why Tama disappeared; Tama most likely will end up in the hands of Ulith, who will probably cause what Ruko dreamed of in episode 1, using Tama. This makes most sense to me.

Anyway, I finished the anime yesterday and found it pretty good, but not as good as I thought and hoped it would have been. I know it's not like my favourite anime: Madoka Magica- -I definitely don't want to compare the anime to each other- -but it seems like it is trying to be. Two major plotholes kind of ruined it for me, though not by a big margine since I just accepted them as they didn't influence the story itself that much and atleast gave a direction to the plot. I'll put them in the spoiler:

I imagine there will be a third season too. Infected, Spread, Pandemic?

(Spoiler, don't read if you don't want to be possibly spoiled) For the first one; It was already stated that the wish does not come true for the Selector, but the LRIG gets the wish instead (Tama is a special LRIG so she may eventually gain the power to do it without having to take over Ruko).

For the second one, it could be that a Tainted wish can be erased if the person becomes a Selector again (wasn't said that wasn't possible. Yeah they said a wish granted can't be undone, but they never said that that applied even if you lose your right as a Selector and become one again).
RoychopJun 28, 2014 8:52 AM
Jun 30, 2014 10:51 PM

Dec 2012
I liked the series so far, though I wish the combat system had a little more depth so I could actually follow along...
How do people get to 2000 hours when I'm already this bored?
Jul 1, 2014 1:37 AM

Jun 2011
This show just doesnt give a shit about your feels... 10/10
Jul 1, 2014 7:36 PM

Oct 2013
ending left a sour taste in my mouth >.> should have just made a longer season 1 >.> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now i have to w8 PISSED haha was pretty good though
[/quote]
Jul 2, 2014 5:37 PM

Jan 2013
Just throwing it out there, but what if Tama was actually Ruuko's grandmother and the person who she thinks is her grandmother is actually the grandmother's LRIG. Food for thought.

Also, great episode and a great series so far. Waiting on selector spread to see if the story can live up to its full potential.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2014 5:21 PM
Nov 2013
Why not just dish out all 24 episodes at once? I hate it when stuff is marketed like this - the '12 episode cliff hanger'. I didn't think this show was gonna be as good as it is. As it goes, I fucking loved every episode. Now I have got to wait for the next season like a bloody yo-yo on a string just to find out if evil Granny and Ayumi get it on!! bahahaha
Jul 5, 2014 11:03 PM

Dec 2012
I wish there was a full 24 episodes :( ..stopping here sucks! And I would really like an explanation for how this..game is even played..but at this rate I don't think its ever going to explain it.
Jul 5, 2014 11:09 PM

Mar 2014
Pradeth said:
I wish there was a full 24 episodes :( ..stopping here sucks! And I would really like an explanation for how this..game is even played..but at this rate I don't think its ever going to explain it.

here

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1143023
Jul 6, 2014 12:40 AM

Jan 2014
First season was pretty good. Some momments really touched me but sadly I dident shred any tears :(. Ending was a little confusing and honestly not really looking forward to wait for a second season. Overall I think the first season gets 7-8/10. They should have really just released all the episodes in 1 season.
Jul 6, 2014 6:57 AM
May 2014
shikedi said:
Why not just dish out all 24 episodes at once? I hate it when stuff is marketed like this - the '12 episode cliff hanger'. I didn't think this show was gonna be as good as it is. As it goes, I fucking loved every episode. Now I have got to wait for the next season like a bloody yo-yo on a string just to find out if evil Granny and Ayumi get it on!! bahahaha

If you had a choice, which season would you prefer to sell ice-cream? Winter?
I assume you would use similar logic as them to reach an answer.

Summer season is probably "low season" for anime, as it also tend to be for other
(especially indoor) things..because "everone" is outside eating ice-cream, having a vacation
on the beach (or mountain) or doing something else.

I would have preferred it if they released them without a break myself.
konatachan80Jul 6, 2014 7:05 AM
-- Lord fifth
Jul 7, 2014 10:29 PM

Oct 2007
Honestly the writing for this first cour was absolutely horrible for a show that looks like it was supposed to be at least noteworthy judging by the obvious art budget it had. We barely get to see the game played and instead see these girls and their dramas but all of their dramas are either incredibly trite or never really explained. The characters barely develop at all over the course of the series and we never really understand them or what they are about beyond just the one issue they deal with. Here's what I've been able to get out of the entire cast so far in these 12 episodes:

Ruko: Nice girl
Yuzuki: Hot blooded, wants to bang her brother, gets screwed over by her LRIG
Hitoe: Lonely girl, loses her memories and then regains them
Akira: Vindictive and crazy, hates Iona
Iona: ?????

All the designs look nice and the art work and directing is decent but there's absolutely nothing behind it all, it just gets nothing right really and just ends up become a strange un-quantifiable mess that's honestly kind of hard to rate let alone describe. I have honestly no idea what this show is even really about so I'll just end it here.
Jul 8, 2014 3:24 AM

May 2014
@Kaioshin_Sama
With all the drama and the character design and behaviour one is supposed to sympathize with them and would like to know what will happen to them.

Then we have the basis of a "fulfill a wish" plot with a lot themes and clues hinted, as well as some "Faustian gambit" elements of course. So it becomes kind of like mystery: with all these things in play, what will happen to the characters.

Enter speculations and discussions, marketing plant successful! But as it goes on, the mystery has to be unraveled and resolved, so it can't keep that forever, but it wants to and has all the more reason to as a split cour.

From where you're coming from this was essentially made to drive speculations and discussions in as publicity and indirect marketing. Now we'll be getting a manga with a side story this summer, but I don't think it will matter to the overall story and the main plot that much.

Essentially you come for the cute girls, get hooked by the drama(Mari Okada's melodrama that is), and stay for the speculation discussions. Even I got into it, but afterwards it became clear that this is just nonsense trying to be ambiguous in order to drive speculations(and doujins). It has accomplished its goal, but as an independant work on its own, it's not really much outside being a melodrama with minimal character exploration and depth.
Jul 9, 2014 9:15 PM

Dec 2013
Didn't like the ending.

It leaves you way too hung up.....

Other than that it seems that the grandmother was a selector since she could't see the lights.
Jul 11, 2014 8:13 PM

Feb 2014
There are so many loose ends the paves way to the Second season. Great writing I love this series, dark and gritty.

Makes me speculate that Iona's real body is actually Ru.
Jul 15, 2014 7:16 PM

Aug 2011
I originally dropped this at episode one and out of curiosity I decided to watch the whole thing... and wow I feel extremely dumb for having done so. It felt like I was watching Madoka for the first time again, and I loved every bit I watched.

That twist though! Iona becoming Ruko's LRIG was extremely unexpected. She can deny her wishes so they can battle and battle and battle forever, unless something is done about it.

Though I can't say I won't enjoy Iona x Ruko (as a team); judging their first battle and how much they enjoyed it, I can see them becoming close if Iona doesn't try to mind fuck Ruko in the process.

Can't wait for season 2.

Jul 16, 2014 8:41 PM

Nov 2012
OP with sound effects was pretty cool. Now as for Iona's supposed wish of wanting to be Ruko's LRIG, I bet she has some ulterior motive for that. Anyway, this was a surprisingly great anime to watch. I loss interest midway through the show, but I reluctantly continued and hit the peak of this show. I'm glad I didn't drop it.
Jul 21, 2014 6:38 PM

Dec 2012
I felt like I got trolled for some reason
8/10
It was a really fun ride! Too bad the battles were not as exciting as I thought they would be.
Jul 22, 2014 5:20 AM
May 2012
Well...........shit.
So, Iona wanted to be Ruuko's LRIG, huh. Damn, girl......do you love Ruuko that much??
Also, is Ruuko's grandma and Tama the same person, or related to each other, something like that??
I really thought that these girls will kill each other before I start watching this Anime.
We shall wait for the season 2. Thank you ^^

Edit: Posts: 2306 :O Fuck yeah!!
TengaiJul 22, 2014 5:37 AM
Jul 25, 2014 5:59 AM

Aug 2011
The in-game parts still don't make any sense

» Escapism.

Jul 25, 2014 6:10 AM

May 2014
Kenchiin said:
The in-game parts still don't have much relevance
ftfy
Jul 25, 2014 9:58 AM

Oct 2012
Tama where?

I can't wait for the sequel
「友達なんていない。人はすぐに裏切るし、学校っていうのは誰かを標的にしないとやってられない馬鹿共の集 まり。ままごとみたいな役決めて、仲のいいふりして都合が悪くなったら知らんぷり。そんな奴らと仲良くした いとか全然思わない。」
Jul 27, 2014 7:50 AM
May 2012
Ohh effing yes!!! Absolute great ride for a deconstructed card game battle anime. I can't wait for next season.

9/10.
Aug 15, 2014 5:38 AM

Feb 2013
Does anyone know what was Iona`s wich?
Aug 15, 2014 5:54 AM

Feb 2014
3pilif said:
Does anyone know what was Iona`s wich?

It still speculation. Most likely she want battle forever or become the RLIG of a girl like Ruuko who only wish to battle too.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2014

249 by Homurice »»
Jan 14, 4:13 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 22, 2014

272 by pastelmegane »»
Nov 9, 2023 10:58 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2014

97 by pastelmegane »»
Nov 9, 2023 8:23 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2014

82 by Myabyelo789N »»
Sep 6, 2023 8:26 PM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2014

150 by yhagni »»
Aug 11, 2022 11:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.