Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 25, 2014 1:08 PM
Jul 2018
Awesome movie. Andnot because Sasuke took part in it... It's not that I don't like him, it's just that I like Naruto much more and he is much, much more epic than Sasuke XD.
Anyway, awesome action, and really touching
Oct 27, 2014 8:37 PM

Sep 2013
The beginning reminded me of the live action movie named 'pearl harbor', when the Imperial Japanese army launches a surprise attack. Here, the shinobi of the sky do the same and the battle scenes are similar.

Also, dam naruto loves getting punch jaja

I enjoyed the movie. 8/10
There's no magical spell to save someone's life.
Dec 24, 2014 10:53 AM
May 2012
I knew it, he is really a she. Well, it's a good thing that the doctor went ape shit cause Amaru is an innocent girl.
A pretty good movie, too. It is a busy day today, so I can't watch without interference, but why the fuck is the internet so slow now =_= Why now?!?! It's fucking annoying!!
Well, time to watch the next movie~
Aug 30, 2015 11:56 AM
Jul 2018
Pretty badass, nice animation, pretty good fights.
End song was amazing.

But needs moar Rock Lee
Oct 28, 2015 5:09 PM

Aug 2014
I don't know why they even bothered putting Sasuke.
Steven15ifyOct 28, 2015 5:15 PM

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai
Nov 2, 2015 10:03 AM

Aug 2013
I thought the second half was boring. I didn't find Shinnou interesting.

5/10
May 29, 2016 7:05 AM
Aug 2012
enjoyed Naruto-Sasuke's perfect teamwork...and how they opened their characters towards each other and showed their true self- very heedful act from the creators ^^
Aug 10, 2016 1:43 PM
Mar 2015
This was a good movie. I was a touching, action-packed movie with a few flaws in them, but still good!

In other news, GUTSINESS RASENGAN!!!!
Aug 15, 2016 3:19 PM

Feb 2014
Amaru was a nice character, 6/10
Jun 30, 2017 5:42 PM

Sep 2012
Watched it without subs for fun since I knew the story wouldn't be important lol. Could have been so much better if Shino hadn't dissolved the sora-nin ships and the climax was Naruto and Gamabunta vs their fleet. Also why was there no Hinata action?! Like, literally the whole reason they put her and Sakura on the same mission as Naruto was so both of the main shipping factions could have their way. Even Sakura didn't need to be there, because Amaru(?) healed Naruto instead of Sakura when he got injured. Still better than the previous movie tho
Aug 6, 2017 11:39 PM

May 2010
I gave it like a 7 but man Shinno sure seemed like a pedophile or at least that girl was a reverse pedophile (which is a real thing btw) or something cause that was a very inappropriate relationship. Creepiest thing since Orochimaru touched Kimimaro and he blushed... or was it Raiga and Ranmaru? Or when Anko licked Naruto's face when he was 12? Or the incest in the Chikara filler?

Yeah, there's a lot of weird stuff in this show...
"My only agenda is to eviscerate any who might try to rule over and control me"- Sousuke Aizen

"Maybe, just maybe, there is no purpose in life... but if you linger a while longer in this world, you might discover something of value in it"- Orochimaru

"All men are not created equal... both in birth and in upbringing, in sheer scope of ability, every human is inherently different"- Charles zi Britannia

We are the Contra Mundi. We serve the great inimical Goddess who in her own time will destroy the world. Tremble, reprobates, in fear of her pitiless gaze.
Sep 11, 2018 11:17 PM
Mar 2017
byakugami said:
I gave it like a 7 but man Shinno sure seemed like a pedophile or at least that girl was a reverse pedophile (which is a real thing btw) or something cause that was a very inappropriate relationship. Creepiest thing since Orochimaru touched Kimimaro and he blushed... or was it Raiga and Ranmaru? Or when Anko licked Naruto's face when he was 12? Or the incest in the Chikara filler?

Yeah, there's a lot of weird stuff in this show...

↥↥↑↑↑↥↥

Raiga and Ranmaru, Those two bring me memories, it was supposed that Ranmaru could not walk, and in the following chapters he was able to walk without problems ... That alone prompted my mind to think inappropriate things ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) xD

-----------------------------

6/10 If the waifus achieved in the movies existed, Naruto would already have a harem
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Jul 1, 2019 5:04 PM

Jun 2017
I really liked the movie, it gave me a studio Ghibli vibe. 8/10
Aug 25, 2019 8:26 PM

Mar 2012
Maybe the only memorable part of the movie is Sasuke and Naruto teaming up...other than that...was pretty bland

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Sep 19, 2020 8:32 PM
Nov 2017
I like naruto's character but the movie was all about him. It made Hinata teamming with them as a completely unnecesary addition and I had high expectations about that group. The girl was a good character, too bad what happened to her
Oct 3, 2020 8:33 PM
Jul 2020
Ok so the beginning was really boring to me. I loved the big fight in the middle. For some reason throughout this middle fight Sasuke really annoyed me. He annoyed me most of the time actually. With his blank face and all. I had some thoughts that I wrote during the movie-
-Did Naruto just do Rasengan without a clone???
-I forgot how good a team Naruto and Sasuke make
-awwwwww Naruto
-Ok I actually loved the ending
Apr 16, 2021 8:28 AM
May 2019
this movie wasnt so great they didnt really accomplish anything except that fortress was singlehandedly blown by naruto it would've been interesting if amaru's village were somehow connected with the fortress and if they had the power to supress it but meh the plot was planned by shinnou who disguises himself as doctor there were no details as to how he is allied with the land of sky and also the scroll that was stolen it seems that it isnt important for konoha chase after it, plus there's no closure for amaru's village are they going to ask help for konoha or what everything ended with naruto being rescued by jiraiya sama, I was hoping that there would be an aid from konoha for amaru's village.
Jul 5, 2021 10:20 PM

Jan 2014
I enjoyed it, it was okay. I liked a certain plot point in the movie:
Let's keep the dream electric~!
Maloween 21' Candies: x6 x1 Bonus!
MALoween 22' Candies:
MALoween 23' Candies:
Nov 13, 2021 1:45 AM

Feb 2021
Seriously why do Naruto movies such so bad?

1st Shippuden movie was decent but this was just bad if not terrible.

Flying ninjas? *facepalms* Why didn't anyone else try that shit out huh? 5 great nations and none of them tried to utilise this technique which was apparently deadly during the 2nd great ninja war? Also a completely flying stone city? Bruh which era are we in? Ninja world or the super techy future?

The doc being the main villain. How unpredictable. It was almost the same as the 'good guy' doctor/leader from legend of the stone gelel from OG naruto movie (not that, the movie was any better than this one).

Dark Chakra? Are you kidding me? Literally everyone uses the standard normal chakra no matter how outlandish a jutsu is, and here they are introducing a whole new chakra.

Zero tails? Wtf is wrong with the script writers? No other tail beasts other than the 9 primary tailed beasts and the combined 10 tailed beast can exist. And the 0 tails apparently doesn't even have a jinchuuriki system. And even if that happens then how come Amaru is the first one to become the 'vessel' of 0 tails huh? Is she the only one to experience pain/sadness in this world until now? And how come the doc is the only one able to utilise the power and into some kind of super saiyan rip-off mode? What kind of dumbass logic is this?

Anyways I'm done with my rant. Imma give it a 4/10.

May 31, 2022 2:39 PM

Nov 2010
Ninja carriers and their surprise bombing of pear-I mean Konoha. That's cool. lol

4 tails Kyuubi form is so cool! I remember getting goosebumps when I first saw it during the Long-Awaited Reunion arc. I wish that fight between Zero tail lasted longer.

Amaru is cute with that long hair! I want her to hug me as well!

Hmm, I'm not a fan of ninjas using guns, flying fortresses, and the villain is lame(he looked cool though). It also sucks that he didn't make use of the gates. It would've been an awesome fanservice if he fought like Rock Lee or Might Guy, then Naruto & Sasuke would need to team up to beat a common enemy. Such a missed opportunity! 6/10
Sep 12, 2023 7:56 PM

Dec 2009
Original Notes of 2012:

Feb 13, 9:40 AM
Aug 2022
Sasuke X Naruto Combination Team Work.
Great Naruto!!!
The Girl in this anime is Pretty tbh.
signing Off at 23:07 Hrs IST.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» when in the series should this be watched?

HimeCrycho - Dec 11, 2010

1 by 11AM »»
May 13, 2011 5:40 PM

» Naruto Shippuuden movie 2 is OUT!!!!

DankEvergreen - Apr 25, 2009

10 by Shancakeschan »»
May 4, 2009 7:37 PM

» Subbed Version ( 1 2 )

Mayumu - Aug 4, 2008

60 by Gote-nks »»
Apr 28, 2009 7:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.