Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 24, 2014 7:03 PM

Aug 2012
did they really include a doge in the movie
i think they did
Mar 24, 2014 10:11 PM

May 2010
So Shiki married someone else other than Katou?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Mar 25, 2014 12:59 AM

Aug 2009
Confucius said:
Who?
Mar 25, 2014 1:09 AM

Sep 2013
ssjokg said:
Confucius said:
Who?

I think he means Kokotou. But no, I'm pretty sure she did marry Kokutou.
Mar 25, 2014 1:12 AM

Aug 2009
cupc said:
ssjokg said:
Confucius said:
Who?

It was obvious from the 7th movie that she would marry him.
Mar 26, 2014 10:10 AM

Aug 2008
Confucius said:

Pretty sure she marry Kokutou. What makes you think she marry someone else?
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Mar 30, 2014 2:18 PM

Nov 2010
Great movie with better visuals as expected from ufotable,
I liked the slow pace and build up as always
It's quite rare no one died this time, the serial killer like accelerator has begun a new life after getting his ability removed

There were a lot of references to the previous chapters, but it's been to long to recall or put a place to it

The fortune teller seems to have met both of Shiki's personalities along the way
Apr 3, 2014 1:59 AM
Sep 2013
Mana looks so much like her aunt and she's adorable.

As expected of the precursor of the Tohno gland, that thing is powerful. Tohno Shiki has to at least put some effort into it; for Mikiya, it comes effortlessly.

I still don't understand the whole male and female personality thing. I simply use it as a way to differentiate between the two personalities and I understand the story and importance of each but the characters and story makes it sound like Shiki's male personality is genuinely male. Shiki is 100% physically female so it doesn't matter which personality is in control, she is still 100% female.
Apr 3, 2014 3:08 AM

Aug 2009
MrNTR said:

As expected of the precursor of the Tohno gland, that thing is powerful. Tohno Shiki has to at least put some effort into it; for Mikiya, it comes effortlessly.

I still don't understand the whole male and female personality thing. I simply use it as a way to differentiate between the two personalities and I understand the story and importance of each but the characters and story makes it sound like Shiki's male personality is genuinely male. Shiki is 100% physically female so it doesn't matter which personality is in control, she is still 100% female.

What does Mikiya have to do with the Tohno or teh Ryougi families?

SHIKI is 100% male.It doesnt matter if the body is of a female.That is why in previous movies Touko asks Mikiya what he would prefer Shiki being male of female even though they know that the body is female.Mikiya responds that he would prefer her to be female.
May 1, 2014 12:21 PM

Jul 2010
first story was good, didn't like the second one though.
May 11, 2014 11:42 AM
Nov 2011
Loved it..... Love the fact they had a proper ending to this series allowing us to know what happens to them in the future......

Also love the fact that Mana called SHIKI her father >n< (you just won't know how much i cried at the end part!!) EVEN IF YOU HAVEN'T APPEARED IN THE LAST FEW MOVIES, YOU ARE STILL IN OUR HEART SHIKI!! TTnTT

Great ending..... also, i really like Mitsuru especially coz he has Ishida Akira as his seiyuu >_<
May 11, 2014 11:52 AM
Nov 2011
ssjokg said:
cupc said:
ssjokg said:
Confucius said:
Who?

It was obvious from the 7th movie that she would marry him.

By Father, Mana means SHIKI (Shiki's other self, male version) which they actually hinted at the end of the movie..... Mana said 'thank you for taking care of my Father' to the Mother of Kifune is shown to be SHIKI as they have seen each other after SHIKI's date with Kokutou before SHIKI disappeared..... Mana is obviously Kokutou and Shiki's Daughter as she looks exactly like Azaka (should be Mikiya but since she's a girl)..... and the hint from the 7th movie....

hope i explained clearly.... ^_^
May 14, 2014 3:35 PM

May 2012
Again I'm totally blown away by the amazingness of this series! Really the quality of the story, characters and general development is just so damn amazing and let's not forget the amazing art and animation! These movies are just awesome as hell but it does seem this is the last one or will there be a chance of another one?

Either way I really loved this movie! 9/10
Jun 10, 2014 6:32 PM

Jul 2012
Given that a large part of Kara no Kyoukai focuses on Shiki's self-identity, it's a shame that we don't get to see the full end results of all her struggles. I mean, yeah, we see Mana, and we also see that Shiki is the mob boss, but we don't get to see what her life is actually like. We don't get to see her interact with Kokutou or Mana, and we don't get to see how everything that happened since the Epilogue influenced her self-identity. If there's one thing that I think Mirai Fukuin could have done better, it would be showing her living the happy, normal life she dreamt of, not just showing us the "proof" of it (Mana and mama-Shiki).

Although, I wonder how that would affect the tone, and if it would still feel like a Kara no Kyoukai film. Hmmm... Crap, now I'm back to being torn on it. >_<
You can also find me at:
Wordpress
Tumblr
Jun 25, 2014 11:37 PM

Jan 2012
Needs more adult shiki! nuff'said
Jun 29, 2014 10:33 PM
Jul 2018
lucjan said:
ssjokg said:
In other words this movie wasnt badass enough.And it doesnt have to be either since that's not what it is about.

What does being badass have anything to do with what I said?
The story in the first arc was the weakest among KnK. There was no depth to it and it felt contrived; it didn't add anything to the KnK world at all. I honestly felt like I was watching filler.
The story in the 2nd arc was complete fan service (not the ecchi kind). I didn't need to see 15 minutes of a self-important, pretentious little shit who is the very definition of cliche. There was nothing original about her.

I'm in agreement with lucjan here. I found the conversation between Mikiya and Shizune to be the best part of the movie, but then Shizune went off to play no role. Or rather, her role was simply to contrast Kamekura - who was a character too flat/simplistic for the KnK world. He himself is aware of his lack of importance, as is Shiki who does not properly acknowledge him.

I did not like the second part either. It was simply fan service. I'd rather they left the future an open question rather than ruining the opportunity to ponder in favor of happy ending offspring.

I still enjoyed watching the movie though, just was lacking in comparison.
Aug 15, 2014 10:13 AM

Jun 2012
Mana was so cute x3
Aug 19, 2014 7:29 AM

Aug 2014
ssjokg said:
MrNTR said:

What does Mikiya have to do with the Tohno or teh Ryougi families?

SHIKI is 100% male.It doesnt matter if the body is of a female.That is why in previous movies Touko asks Mikiya what he would prefer Shiki being male of female even though they know that the body is female.Mikiya responds that he would prefer her to be female.

Think he's jokingly referring the fact that both Kokutou and Tohno have girls falling for them everywhere, and apparently Kokutou was the prototype for Tohno.
Sep 6, 2014 8:55 AM

Nov 2012
*yawn*
Oct 3, 2014 12:45 AM
Aug 2011
So who was the biological father of Mana again? I don't have the slightest idea about wtf people are talking about in this thread btw.
Oct 3, 2014 6:29 AM

Sep 2013
Adramelech said:
So who was the biological father of Mana again? I don't have the slightest idea about wtf people are talking about in this thread btw.

It's Mikiya. Mana calls Mikiya "papa", but she calls SHIKI "otou-sama".
Oct 16, 2014 8:51 PM

Nov 2012
Shizune and Mana were ridiculously cute. I thank ufotable for that. The nice one-on-one interaction between Shizune and Kokutou was touching while knowing what happened to Mitsuru ten years after the incident was heartwarming. How I loved seeing Mana and Mitsuru together. This movie was one of the better ones in the series and gets a 9/10.
Dec 20, 2014 6:09 AM

Dec 2013
I think it was the worst film of Kara no Kyoukai series, however it was still good. Sometimes I was bored what is a big minus for me.
I would love to know more about Shiki's daughter...
[/url]
Jan 30, 2015 1:44 AM

Jul 2012
I thought this was one of the better films of the series. Maybe it's mostly because I love Shizune's character :) I did not expect her personality to be anything like that at all after seeing her character design. She looks like a tomboy, but she's so damn kawaii :D I wish she could be in more films.

I think the 1st hour of the film could've been stretched out into a 2-hour film though. It had a lot of potential imo, but ended fairly quickly. Shiki too OP I guess hahaha.

The last 30 minutes weren't all too interesting, but it was nice to see Shiki and her daughter Mana. Mana's personality doesn't surprise me too much with Shiki being her mother haha

Hmm, I just searched around, and I wonder if they're planning on adapting that last short chapter? The Garden of Oblivion which is 134 pages I believe. Idk around how much time that converts into anime, but I hope they do adapt it one day.
Jan 30, 2015 11:10 AM

Jan 2012
meh/10
Feb 13, 2015 1:44 AM
Dec 2013
lame movie almost worse than movie 6

apart from that a great series this wasn't needed
Apr 12, 2015 11:26 AM

Nov 2014
I want a new movie now..

May 12, 2015 7:45 PM

Nov 2012
Lmao this movie made me come to terms with a bit of sexism within me, by the end of the movie I was utterly confused as to how Mikiya had turned into that gangster with sunglasses all due to the big boss only daughter stuff and then her name reveal in the end being Shiki and Mikiya's daughter. Then after taking it in and really looking back at the scenes, I realized Shiki was the boss they were talking about, not the guy in sunglasses. I think this was my favorite Kara no Kyoukai movie, I enjoyed all the characters and how the story flowed.

Edit- I think the people who think Shiki married someone different might have had that sexism thing in them too, thinking she married that guy in sunglasses and he was the big boss lol.
EpicenterMay 12, 2015 7:49 PM
Jaywalker.
Jun 5, 2015 2:58 AM

Oct 2013
Great movie, wasn't expecting much from it but they surprised me.

Jun 30, 2015 10:33 AM

Oct 2014
Great Movie. 9/10.
Would have been better if Shizune actually played a role in the movie.
Looks like Shiki is now the head of the Ryougi family and also has ties with the Yakuza. I am glad that she did not turn 'feminine' after her marriage.
Jul 2, 2015 12:38 AM

Jul 2013
Where does this movie fit in the movies for Kara no Kyoukai? I am confused and just want to clear up this misunderstanding.
Jul 2, 2015 6:40 AM

Sep 2011
dustinator1991 said:
Where does this movie fit in the movies for Kara no Kyoukai? I am confused and just want to clear up this misunderstanding.

The "past" scenario with the bomber is set after Movie 3 and before Movie 1's events. The "future" scenario with Shiki's daughter is set waaaay after the Epilogue though.
Jul 15, 2015 10:36 AM

Sep 2013
So Shiki became a gang leader lol. But what I dont understand is why Mana's last name is Ryougi not Kokutou. Is there like a special rule in Japan that if your wife is part of a clan your offsprings will get your wife's last name? because its like how Naruto's last name is Uzumaki when his father's last name is Namikaze.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Jul 15, 2015 6:09 PM

Sep 2011
Xynic said:
So Shiki became a gang leader lol. But what I dont understand is why Mana's last name is Ryougi not Kokutou. Is there like a special rule in Japan that if your wife is part of a clan your offsprings will get your wife's last name? because its like how Naruto's last name is Uzumaki when his father's last name is Namikaze.

Yes, more or less. In this case, because Mikiya married into Shiki's family clan, that means their daughter gets to take on her mother's last name.
Aug 11, 2015 4:20 AM

Oct 2013
What a heartwarming end to all that bloodshed. This final movie was pure fanservice, in a fantastic good way! ^^
Sep 20, 2015 5:51 AM

Apr 2013
I really loved this, more people should watch it. Sad to see only 15k completed this movie.
Nov 10, 2015 7:43 PM

Feb 2015
it was ok. i felt bad for mitsuru and his losing his powers, though. yea he brought it on himself but now he's such a loser lol

i was considering rating this 7/10 especially the part with mufune, mana and himself since it was boring as crap, but then i saw shiki and her past, so i jumped it to 8. i can't get enough of meh backstories.

also woahwoahwoahwoah wait. IS MANA SHIKI'S LEGIT DAUGHTER O_o
----
Arcanophilus said:
renkinotaku said:
I was waiting for a preview for the next movie...but no. T_T

When Nasu is short on cash, he will probably writes a sequel and then make another Kara no Kyoukai movie. The FSN remake is well under way. And they are planning to make a new Tsukihime (I am not sure if it is a remake or a sequel). After that, type-moon will probably have to make something new with the Kara no Kyoukai series. All in all, Kara no Kyoukai series, Fate series, Tsukihime series are the sources of income to the company.

"FSN"? what's that?
Nov 12, 2015 12:01 AM

Sep 2011
TomDay said:
i was considering rating this 7/10 especially the part with mufune, mana and himself since it was boring as crap, but then i saw shiki and her past, so i jumped it to 8. i can't get enough of meh backstories.

Honestly it's best to view this film as a fun treat for fans of the series, especially since it was actually written waaaaay after the other films came out. Nasu (the author) basically wrote this film as a new adventure for Shiki and co. In that way, it's not really essential story-wise, but I do like how it doesn't let up in expanding Shiki and Kokutou's character (especially in terms of the personality SHIKI). That said, there's also one other thing why I do like it and that's....

TomDay said:
also woahwoahwoahwoah wait. IS MANA SHIKI'S LEGIT DAUGHTER O_o

Haha yes! Indeed, Mana is Shiki and Kokutou's legit daughter. >u<

TomDay said:
"FSN"? what's that?

FSN stands for "Fate/Stay Night". I'm surprised you haven't heard of it since it's arguably Type-Moon's most popular work, but yeah that's basically it.

That said, while it's by the same author/studio, the genre is definitely closer to urban fantasy, so if you liked the more "reserved" supernatural atmosphere of Kara no Kyoukai, I can't guarantee if you'll equally like FSN since it's closer to fantasy storytelling. I personally prefer the writing in Kara no Kyoukai over many of Nasu's other works (which I consider a mixed bag), but that's just me.
ronriNov 12, 2015 12:09 AM
Nov 12, 2015 7:50 PM

Feb 2015
ronri said:

Honestly it's best to view this film as a fun treat for fans of the series, especially since it was actually written waaaaay after the other films came out. Nasu (the author) basically wrote this film as a new adventure for Shiki and co.

ah, ok then.

Haha yes! Indeed, Mana is Shiki and Kokutou's legit daughter. >u<

b-but...how could someone as nice as mikiya become a TOP RANK GANGSTER?!? DDDDD: what went wrong...

FSN stands for "Fate/Stay Night". I'm surprised you haven't heard of it since it's arguably Type-Moon's most popular work, but yeah that's basically it.

That said, while it's by the same author/studio, the genre is definitely closer to urban fantasy, so if you liked the more "reserved" supernatural atmosphere of Kara no Kyoukai, I can't guarantee if you'll equally like FSN since it's closer to fantasy storytelling. I personally prefer the writing in Kara no Kyoukai over many of Nasu's other works (which I consider a mixed bag), but that's just me.

oh no no, i know what it is, i just never heard of it used that way. i have seen some fate/stay fights and it should be illegal how epic they make it. i've never watched it all, though. i just watched some episodes with my brother, who recently finished the series.

REALLY?!? THE SAME PERSON?!? well that answers my brother's question. i was looking at the 5th movie and he plopped down on the couch and looked at the last 45 minutes or so with me. while he found it interesting, when he looked at tomoe he asked "Why does he look like the boy from Fate/Stay?" XP

wow i have all this new respect for this dude!
TomDayNov 12, 2015 7:54 PM
Nov 12, 2015 10:34 PM

Sep 2011
TomDay said:
b-but...how could someone as nice as mikiya become a TOP RANK GANGSTER?!? DDDDD: what went wrong...

Well in Japan, yakuza are sometimes taken more as outlaws than outright criminals. I have little to no doubt that with Shiki at the helm of the Ryougi clan that it wouldn't be as bad as it seems. Basically since Mikiya didn't have a job after Touko left, he got a job working under Shiki's father as an organizer. Since he eventually married into Shiki's family, their daughter took on Shiki's last name instead, hence "Mana Ryougi".

TomDay said:
oh no no, i know what it is, i just never heard of it used that way. i have seen some fate/stay fights and it should be illegal how epic they make it. i've never watched it all, though. i just watched some episodes with my brother, who recently finished the series.

REALLY?!? THE SAME PERSON?!? well that answers my brother's question. i was looking at the 5th movie and he plopped down on the couch and looked at the last 45 minutes or so with me. while he found it interesting, when he looked at tomoe he asked "Why does he look like the boy from Fate/Stay?" XP

wow i have all this new respect for this dude!

Essentially yeah. Funnily enough, you'll find that the main protagonist in Fate/Stay Night looks like Tomoe while the main rival antagonist has similarities to Souren. If it wasn't obvious enough, they're both inspired from Tomoe and Souren. Actually a lot of their other works are heavily inspired from Kara no Kyoukai's designs and general world, given how it was actually Nasu's first published work.
Feb 5, 2016 12:01 PM

Mar 2015
...And I'm just almost getting teary-eyed because the character designs were changed...
Hey!

Check Mononoke out!
Feb 17, 2016 9:22 PM
Jul 2018
Ok, fuck Movie 5 and 7. This is my new favorite KnK movie. OMG the first half was like kinda boring but the second half... damn

But I don't understand one thing. Is Mana in love with her father or with that ex-terrorist guy?
Mar 18, 2016 11:58 PM

Dec 2015
CLBGM said:
Ok, fuck Movie 5 and 7. This is my new favorite KnK movie. OMG the first half was like kinda boring but the second half... damn

But I don't understand one thing. Is Mana in love with her father or with that ex-terrorist guy?

10-years old girls often say that they are "in love" with their dad. It's not something to take seriously.
Mar 19, 2016 3:21 PM
Jul 2018
Xarvon said:
CLBGM said:

10-years old girls often say that they are "in love" with their dad. It's not something to take seriously.

That doesn't answer my question tho, but nvm i already know the answer.
Mar 26, 2016 9:30 AM

Nov 2015
I tried so hard not to cry at the scene when the dog died... T_T why u do dis!?

OMG... Wow, this movie was so touching...
I couldn't help it but shed some tears.
Watching that Shiki spared Mitsuru's life, and what he became after that... Seeing Shiki's and Kokutou's daughter... And then seeing Shiki herself after all those years... wow... Everything felt so nostalgic.
This felt like the end and also a new beginning as Mitsuru said, that the old story is over and a new one is going on (not the exact words of course).

Mana was talking some things with Mitsuru about her mother, and "convince" her. Things I didn't quite understand... Oh well, I was overwhelmed by everything that was happening.

Beautiful movie, and it closes the entire saga. It was a nice ride, and I'm not sure I could ask for more.

I don't know how to express the joy of having experienced this story, and I think that I'm not the only one. Truly amazing.

Now, like review type:
Story: The development of the story was good, nice pacing, temporal jumps well differentiated, events well paced and developed. Not only the story of Seo but the story of Mitsuru, and also the future...

Art: Perfect as always, if it isn't better.

Music: Can't complain here even if I wanted. Beautiful music, soundtrack, FX. It really immerses you in the story.

Characters: I think it's the best part of this movie because it introduces some new characters that you would end up liking. Yeah, the "main villain" ended up as a good man, and became an instant like (at least for me). Seo was so sweet and naive. And Mana, truly the daughter of Shiki, got her arrogance and strong personality but the shine of Kokutou's persona. Not without saying she looks a lot like him.

Overall: Exquisite. I loved it.

At the post credits scene I could only say "Goodbye Shiki, it was nice"
Mar 26, 2016 11:30 AM

Dec 2015
HDarkmantis said:
I tried so hard not to cry at the scene when the dog died... T_T why u do dis!?

OMG... Wow, this movie was so touching...
I couldn't help it but shed some tears.
Watching that Shiki spared Mitsuru's life, and what he became after that... Seeing Shiki's and Kokutou's daughter... And then seeing Shiki herself after all those years... wow... Everything felt so nostalgic.
This felt like the end and also a new beginning as Mitsuru said, that the old story is over and a new one is going on (not the exact words of course).

Mana was talking some things with Mitsuru about her mother, and "convince" her. Things I didn't quite understand... Oh well, I was overwhelmed by everything that was happening.

Beautiful movie, and it closes the entire saga. It was a nice ride, and I'm not sure I could ask for more.

I don't know how to express the joy of having experienced this story, and I think that I'm not the only one. Truly amazing.

Now, like review type:
Story: The development of the story was good, nice pacing, temporal jumps well differentiated, events well paced and developed. Not only the story of Seo but the story of Mitsuru, and also the future...

Art: Perfect as always, if it isn't better.

Music: Can't complain here even if I wanted. Beautiful music, soundtrack, FX. It really immerses you in the story.

Characters: I think it's the best part of this movie because it introduces some new characters that you would end up liking. Yeah, the "main villain" ended up as a good man, and became an instant like (at least for me). Seo was so sweet and naive. And Mana, truly the daughter of Shiki, got her arrogance and strong personality but the shine of Kokutou's persona. Not without saying she looks a lot like him.

Overall: Exquisite. I loved it.

At the post credits scene I could only say "Goodbye Shiki, it was nice"

I'm glad that you enjoyed this series, KnK is truly a gem in Japanese animation.
I suggest you to rewatch this anime some day in the future, maybe some months, because it's possible to grasp a lot of details and foreshadowing. Everytime that I rewatch these movies I end up loving them even more.

Anyway, do you plan to explore something else in the Type-Moon universe?
Mar 26, 2016 11:56 AM

Nov 2015
Xarvon said:
I'm glad that you enjoyed this series, KnK is truly a gem in Japanese animation.
I suggest you to rewatch this anime some day in the future, maybe some months, because it's possible to grasp a lot of details and foreshadowing. Everytime that I rewatch these movies I end up loving them even more.

Oh, you bet I'm going to. It's saved as a mandatory rewatch someday (I'll let it rest for now). It was a work of art, both in story and artistic execution. (UfotablexType-moon = Best Ship)

Well, regarding other Type-moon works:
I've watched Fate/Zero anime, and also read the LN. I'm reading the FSN VN and currently waiting for UTW to release the second tier of UBW in 1080p so I can start watching the first part (Internet spoiled me stuff, but that's my fault for waiting so much to watch it). I'm also reading Fate/Apocrypha.
I have plans to read Fate/Strange Fake, Fate/Prototype Fragments, Tsukihime (manga).

Deen's FSN is a stain I'd like to forget if I could. I dropped it xD
HumbertoZeroMar 26, 2016 12:06 PM
Mar 26, 2016 3:36 PM

Dec 2015
HDarkmantis said:
Xarvon said:

Oh, you bet I'm going to. It's saved as a mandatory rewatch someday (I'll let it rest for now). It was a work of art, both in story and artistic execution. (UfotablexType-moon = Best Ship)

Well, regarding other Type-moon works:
I've watched Fate/Zero anime, and also read the LN. I'm reading the FSN VN and currently waiting for UTW to release the second tier of UBW in 1080p so I can start watching the first part (Internet spoiled me stuff, but that's my fault for waiting so much to watch it). I'm also reading Fate/Apocrypha.
I have plans to read Fate/Strange Fake, Fate/Prototype Fragments, Tsukihime (manga).

Deen's FSN is a stain I'd like to forget if I could. I dropped it xD

Nice man, remember to play Fate/Hollow Ataraxia after you finish Fate/Stay Night.
May 24, 2016 12:18 AM

Mar 2012
It took me a lot of remembering since the last time I watched this movie series was 4 years ago, but it was amazing to be able to watch another addition to the series...brings back a lot of memories from when i watched the original 7 movies. I really liked both parts and it gave a good ending to the series imo.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Jun 3, 2016 1:29 AM
Jun 2016
Guys. I just love how this movie series give me that thrill and make me thinking and all. but its really confusing.. idk if there's manga for it for me to refer for all this question i have. but can someone tell me the sequence of this series? because apparently i just finish watching Kara No Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin.. is there a movie that i should had watch first before this one? i just found out there's are sequel or prequel of this movie titled kara no kyoukai : satsujin kousatsu.. and it got me so confused like why is there a male shiki all of the sudden.. i just dont get the connection..
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Kara No Kyoukai Or Fate?

removed-user - Dec 11, 2021

17 by RxC2 »»
Feb 16, 2023 6:04 AM

» Caught me surprise about Mana Ryougi's age despite her looks

AzureMomo - Nov 28, 2022

3 by EatYourFrutz_ »»
Nov 29, 2022 2:48 AM

» Where's mikia

Reijoy8 - Apr 2, 2022

2 by KP_SENSEI »»
Apr 2, 2022 6:45 AM

» Kara No Kyoukai:Mirai Fukuin is not understandable

harukazee - Mar 23, 2014

20 by Alexioos95 »»
Sep 6, 2021 8:24 AM

» Touka's gameboy game

BloodyPicard - Nov 13, 2016

2 by sharosharo »»
Sep 24, 2020 11:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.