Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Feb 5, 2013 11:59 AM
Jun 2008
MsBrightside said:

I don't quite understand your point. Why would everyone want to stick with Yozora who just mentally abuses them? Anyway, someone already listed the reasons why everyone joined the club in the first place. Here is the list.
I forgot which episode it is but... Kate did praised Yozora for doing a good job .Saying how she make Maria more open to human relationship.
I know Yozora is bullying that nun Loli, but not all bully can be look in a negative way.
Feb 5, 2013 12:17 PM

Jun 2010
MorningGlory said:
MsBrightside said:

I don't quite understand your point. Why would everyone want to stick with Yozora who just mentally abuses them? Anyway, someone already listed the reasons why everyone joined the club in the first place. Here is the list.
I forgot which episode it is but... Kate did praised Yozora for doing a good job .Saying how she make Maria more open to human relationship.
I know Yozora is bullying that nun Loli, but not all bully can be look in a negative way.

Yes, I know what you mean. I think it was in episode 3? Kate should be more thankful to Kodaka in my opinion. Yozora forced or bullied Maria into being the adviser of the club. And was able to meet the other members and have "fun" with them and interact. That's what she was thankful for. For Yozora who founded the club... (who for that matter only founded the club to be able to spend more time with Kodaka)
Feb 5, 2013 2:03 PM

Sep 2011
MsBrightside said:
tsudecimo said:
MsBrightside said:

I never truly cared for Yozora's behaviour before. I mean she is at some point essential to the plot. But when she got really pissed by the end of episode 4. I just couldn't take it anymore, because it was pointed at Yukimura for being a ´girl´. Yukimura who is always so clueless and helpless and who always followed her orders.... I can't stand Yozora for bullying someone like that.

Like i said she didn't bully anyone besides Sena , her anger at the end of the episode 4 was at her self she was furstated yet another thing appeared that can get of the way of her and kodaka becoming friends, lover etc.
if you gonna hate on her hate on something worth it or actually her fault...
and yozora is not gonna suddenly start bullying yukimura if that what are you implying.

But don't you think that voicing out one's disapproval about another being is a form of bullying/abuse in a psychological level? Yukimura dresses as a maid, serves as a maid because she was manipulated by Yozora.. and after all that's been done, Yozora is still pissed because she is not happy with the end result. How selfish is that? Selfish to Yukimura who has just found out she's actually female and been living like a male. But nooo, Yozora has to go and think about herself and her chances with Kodaka first of course.

She's frustrated that's true. But she should've kept her outbursts to herself.

I Think The ultimate fate of Yozora's way of dealing with rivals is outlined in the game she played.

she lost everything
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Feb 5, 2013 2:42 PM

Dec 2012
GodlyKyon said:
she lost everything

what exactly ? yukimura is not a rival .-.
Feb 5, 2013 2:50 PM

Sep 2011
tsudecimo said:
GodlyKyon said:
she lost everything

I said in the Otomege, or is that in the episodes yet?
Feb 5, 2013 2:52 PM

Mar 2012
I'm in the gray area and not choose anyone. The romance is most likely not resolved anyway.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Feb 5, 2013 3:01 PM

Dec 2012
GodlyKyon said:
tsudecimo said:
GodlyKyon said:
she lost everything

Otomege?
Feb 5, 2013 4:16 PM

Nov 2010
where you asleep when they created the club? xD

she has trouble making friends, of wich kodaka is the first one she (well back then "(s)he") ever had. so actualy confessing her love to him... i think there you have the reason behind her making that statement.

don't see anything selfish at all :) and agree with her that everything she tries creates more openings for everybody else except for her hahaha.

and as allways i'm not picking sides... may the best girl/trap/nun win hahaha :)
Feb 5, 2013 5:24 PM

Sep 2011
tsudecimo said:
GodlyKyon said:
tsudecimo said:
GodlyKyon said:
she lost everything

Otomege?

pretty boys games, as opposes to bishoujo games.

I am fairly sure the episode already aired.. or was that the gay video episode?
Feb 6, 2013 3:49 AM

Oct 2009
The most formidable opponent to Yozora was actually Rika, not Sena.
If you remember her reason for joining the club that is.

However, I can imagine this is the best ending..
azzuReFeb 6, 2013 4:10 AM
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Feb 6, 2013 5:04 AM

Jun 2010
kickthebucket said:
where you asleep when they created the club? xD

she has trouble making friends, of wich kodaka is the first one she (well back then "(s)he") ever had. so actualy confessing her love to him... i think there you have the reason behind her making that statement.

don't see anything selfish at all :) and agree with her that everything she tries creates more openings for everybody else except for her hahaha.

and as allways i'm not picking sides... may the best girl/trap/nun win hahaha :)

- It wasn't "they", Yozora created the club alone and forced Kodaka to join in.

- Every member of the club has trouble finding friends. That fact has been clear all along.

-I don't quite understand the point you were making here? telling your best friend/childhood friend, that he's your one true friend doesn't equal a love confession? friendship and love aren't the same thing.

-you must have a high tolerance towards abuse/selfishness if don't see what bad things Yozora has been doing to the other members

-and it's true, she tries hard to get close to Kodaka, but fails to do so.

May the best girl win. ;)
Feb 6, 2013 6:59 AM

Aug 2012
Nah I love her ^^ That's just me though. I think she's funny. Sorry I'll be honest, didn't really read much of the thread.

I get why you might dislike her harsh personality, but I think it's just part of what makes the show funny and interesting. I like Yozora far better than Sena, but then again Yozora is my favorite character anyway with Kobato a close second.
Feb 6, 2013 7:23 AM

Dec 2012
Iner7ia said:
Nah I love her ^^ That's just me though. I think she's funny. Sorry I'll be honest, didn't really read much of the thread.

I get why you might dislike her harsh personality, but I think it's just part of what makes the show funny and interesting. I like Yozora far better than Sena, but then again Yozora is my favorite character anyway with Kobato a close second.

another yozora fan , welcome brother :)
Feb 6, 2013 10:50 AM
Jan 2011
I know that anime and reality are different things, but as it was said before Yozora is more like real person rather than standard anime-archetype like most of other cast (Sena tsundere-princess, Yukimura kudere, Maria and Kobato little sisters (genki and another kudere) with slight brocon), she tries to do something within her character and possibilities, she makes mistakes, she regretting about what was done or not done. So he acts like a normal girl with some communication troubles, when trying to draw attention of a friend who is more than friend for her already in her thoughts. So for me she is one of the whole characters in anime/LN because she just acts as it be normally for such person in reality.
So I don't hate Yozora, or any other characters here but I like her along with Kodaka, and Rika to some extent for their more "realistic" behavior.
Feb 6, 2013 11:00 AM

Jun 2010
sptor said:
I know that anime and reality are different things, but as it was said before Yozora is more like real person rather than standard anime-archetype like most of other cast (Sena tsundere-princess, Yukimura kudere, Maria and Kobato little sisters (genki and another kudere) with slight brocon), she tries to do something within her character and possibilities, she makes mistakes, she regretting about what was done or not done. So he acts like a normal girl with some communication troubles, when trying to draw attention of a friend who is more than friend for her already in her thoughts. So for me she is one of the whole characters in anime/LN because she just acts as it be normally for such person in reality.
So I don't hate Yozora, or any other characters here but I like her along with Kodaka, and Rika to some extent for their more "realistic" behavior.

GodlyKyon said:
tsudecimo said:
i read most of this thread and i still like yozora and i don't get what she did to make some people hate her that much .-. all of her interatction with sena are funny and meant for comedy...

Biggest Reason for me:

Yozora hinders the progress of development. She constantly stops other heroines from advancing their development.

And worst of all, they're already all friends. Her remark in season one "its not like anyone in the club has friends" or something like that made me absolutely furious. Not only is she unwilling to change and distants herself, but she also does that to everyone around her, when everyone's obviously having fun

her bullying Sena is not AS MUCH of a problem really, but it still pisses off Sena fans, I think. Sometimes she goes over the line of comedy, and is just cruelty.

Oh, her attitude to Kodaka, and her reason for not telling him that she is Sora earlier pissed me off also. I thought she was finally going to progress as a character when she revealed her identity. But what? NOOOU! She just wanted to say that, and completely wasted the impact of revealing it.

And she does 2 major things that pisses me off later on in the novels, while I was expecting for her character to become more likable.

that's why

Feb 6, 2013 11:12 AM
Jan 2013
It is sort of her fault because when Hasegawa asked if he could call her Sora: which if you remember the nickname that she said only a friend can call her. he thinks/realized that she might no longer think of them as friends so it's only she who hindered her relationship with him. But i think she's cool and I don't find it a bad thing and is pushing the plot in a good direction.
Je pense donc je suis.
Feb 6, 2013 12:28 PM
Jan 2011
Hoisonhere said:
It is sort of her fault because when Hasegawa asked if he could call her Sora: which if you remember the nickname that she said only a friend can call her. he thinks/realized that she might no longer think of them as friends so it's only she who hindered her relationship with him. But i think she's cool and I don't find it a bad thing and is pushing the plot in a good direction.

Not only this, also because Kodaka is huge blockhead :) (and this is necessary since if he wouldn't be such, this story would end much faster) afraid even to think that he might have not only friendship relationship with Yozora but also romantic ones. Yozora's reply was some kind of hint to Kodaka, he was meant to understand that she wants him not as the friend,but as the boyfriend.
But this hint is waaay to subtle to Kodaka in his current state (concerned only with his imaginary concept of making friends) to understand. His concern clearly visible when he drives off any emotions/feelings to surrounding girls which not fit into "friendship concept" - like Rika's blunt proposals which also are hints to him that she likes him, and not necessarily in exact way she says them, also Yukimura's quiet appeal brushed away as well etc.
So main reason is that Kodaka not quite true to his feelings trying to suppress them, consciously or subconsciously, and this leads to the situation shown. Every girl trying own ways to attract his attention, and Yozora's way not worse than any other in that case. More to say she often teams up with Rika to make Sena look ridiculous, so she's not the only one using this method, actually during the story almost all club members helps her with bullying the Sena in some way, as well as share same (to some extent) attitude to Sena.
sptorFeb 6, 2013 12:33 PM
Feb 6, 2013 12:47 PM
Nov 2010
Don't think Yozora is much different to Kodaka when it comes to realising friendships. Her concept of a friend is the one that's more important than 10000 other people. Well, you can't have too many of that type of friend. So when she refused to be called Sora, it is not that she is hinting about boyfriend or what not - she's extremely sensitive to such topics to outright declare these thoughts shameless. She's was trying to draw a close to the old 'boy and boy' friendship that she shared with Kodaka and hoping for a new beginning - which she didn't had a chance in the past.
Feb 6, 2013 3:04 PM

Dec 2010
I don't hate Yozora. I do find her cute (not sure why really). But she and Kodaka, in my view, should stay friends. I can't really see them being in a romantic relationship. I'm not going to support the Sena x Kodaka either, although Sena is the only one to actually show some initiative. Both love him, but I don't really care who gets him. As long as everybody is happy. Besides, Yozora only cares about hocking up Kodaka, Sena actually joined to make friends, if I remember correctly. Mid-term, she fell in love, that's that. Either way, this is how I imagine this will work out for Kodaka:

- Yozora: Best friend;
- Sena: Also best friend;
- Rika: Close friend;
- Maria: Average Friend;
- Yukimura: Faithful "underling".
Feb 6, 2013 3:28 PM

Feb 2013
...My opinions on the girls of the show.

Yozora - A bitch but that's normal for some girls. Also a good thing is that she only acts like a bitch towards Sena who is the worst character in the show by far. She can be cute at times.

Sena - Worst character, a fucking pervert that plays hentai all day and harass the main guy's sister. Definitely the type of girls I hate the most.

Main guy's sister - Shes cute but that's it. Though she should fix her mental problems with delusions.

Glasses - Like Sena a total fucking pervert, but shes more bearable because she doesn't appear on screen every second. I assume she is joking so I don't take her seriously.

The Nun - Annoying kid, but all kids are like that so nothing new.
Feb 6, 2013 8:01 PM

Jan 2013
I too hate Yozora she is total bitch and only character that i don't like
The real world is past the virtual world is future.

Feb 6, 2013 11:10 PM
Jan 2011
potplant said:
Don't think Yozora is much different to Kodaka when it comes to realising friendships. Her concept of a friend is the one that's more important than 10000 other people. Well, you can't have too many of that type of friend. So when she refused to be called Sora, it is not that she is hinting about boyfriend or what not - she's extremely sensitive to such topics to outright declare these thoughts shameless. She's was trying to draw a close to the old 'boy and boy' friendship that she shared with Kodaka and hoping for a new beginning - which she didn't had a chance in the past.

Maybe, this is only my thoughts about her motivation. But it is clearly shown that Yozora definitely has feelings for Kodaka which are more than friendship:
- she almost always listens to him, and may even change her attitude to some events if Kodaka says that he like to go/do etc
- she extremely conscious of him and blushes when they are alone
- she is interested to get closer with him, like kisses - though she trying to mask that under the pretense that "friends do such things"
- she clearly jealous when other girls, especially Sena as her main rival does something with Kodaka she wanted to do
- she cried out loud Kodaka's name on the rollercoaster, along with Sena btw, other girls not done this
etc.
So this is clearly shows that her feelings, and also Sena's are way beyond the friendship. But when Sena plays around without thinking, Yozora tries to do something to get closer to Kodaka - she's doing it in akward way (like the king game) maybe but she' s definitely aware of her actions and feelings. As for her realizing friendship concept, she already have at least one real friend in group - that's Rika if you look at their interaction lately.
Actually Yozora's main problems in getting Kodaka are his blockheadness and her extreme shyness to say thing directly from the heart, not using her "cold bitch" mask and her doubts that's Kodaka likes her too, as well as fear to be rejected.
Feb 7, 2013 5:36 AM

Jul 2011
i agree with you!!! it's not other girls' fault things don't go as she wants too... she never really shows her feeling, is always making fun of others and how does she want things to go as she wants... i don't like her at all... she's too bossy and always makes fun of everyone....

that's why i prefer Sena.. she's much cuter and is more suited for kodaka... i hope in thew end it will be lodaka x sena
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Feb 7, 2013 4:18 PM
Jul 2012
potplant said:
Don't think Yozora is much different to Kodaka when it comes to realising friendships. Her concept of a friend is the one that's more important than 10000 other people. Well, you can't have too many of that type of friend.

Yozora wants to have this kind of friend who cares for her more than 100 people.
Everyone wants to have a good friend like this, but... this is a very selfish wish.
Because...! You also must be a good friend in return!

Someone who wants to have a good friend for them self and is not a good friend in return is actually a "so-called friend". Yozora don't think and don't care about everyone but she wants to have a friend who cares for her that much.

Kodaka has chosen Rika as his friend because she was thinking and caring about him. She confronted him with her thoughts about his personal problems.

Selfish persons are not good friends to other people. Good friends think and care about another. And this is what Kodaka wants for himself. A good friendship that can last a life-time.
Feb 7, 2013 4:45 PM
Dec 2012
Yozora and Mazuzu =self presume bitch if you leave them alone they die ! I also dislike her but if Kodaka don't end with yozora ,she will get dead end just like in otome game in ep 5 , if Kodaka want to get any other girl , he will have to get perfect end = good friend with everyone save everyone go harem route but choose some one in the end.
Sukizaki ken approuve!
Feb 7, 2013 5:08 PM

Sep 2011
pokpokza said:
Yozora and Mazuzu =self presume bitch if you leave them alone they die ! I also dislike her but if Kodaka don't end with yozora ,she will get dead end just like in otome game in ep 5 , if Kodaka want to get any other girl , he will have to get perfect end = good friend with everyone save everyone go harem route but choose some one in the end.
Sukizaki ken approuve!

Harem end = only way to go
Feb 7, 2013 5:15 PM

Aug 2008
I dislike Yozora quite a lot. She is a hypocrite. She keeps bullying Sena and Maria but hates being called a bully.
princessnightFeb 7, 2013 5:32 PM
Feb 7, 2013 8:14 PM

Jun 2008
>Unlikable
>A big bully
>Nothing special in her looks
>Selfish
>Hypocrite

What the fuck is there to like about Yozora?
Feb 7, 2013 8:27 PM

Jan 2012
I agree, I dislike Yozora a lot. Though I like her tsukkomi skills.
Feb 8, 2013 4:59 PM

Jun 2009
It is true that the writer is to blame for Yosora not having much sympathy. The problem is that the story amplifies her negative traits while making her positive traits nonexistent. This was in the novels as well. Actually in Vol 7 (I will not go into detail about this) she came close to gaining a positive trait but suddenly it did a one eighty and turned into another negative one.

That said I still see Sena as the less bitchy character even if Yosora displayed good personality traits. While Sena is perverted, full of herself and airheaded, she still displays hints of a good personality. In a childish way she wants to be friends with Yosora. She makes honest efforts in the activities in the club. And she despite her haughty attitude she doesn't put down the other members of the club.

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

Feb 8, 2013 5:28 PM

Dec 2012
AidanAK47 said:
It is true that the writer is to blame for Yosora not having much sympathy. The problem is that the story amplifies her negative traits

huh? the writers wanted her like that , what do you mean they are to blame .-. ?
yozora is not potrayed after a real person..
Feb 8, 2013 6:28 PM

Sep 2011
AidanAK47 said:
It is true that the writer is to blame for Yosora not having much sympathy. The problem is that the story amplifies her negative traits while making her positive traits nonexistent. This was in the novels as well. Actually in Vol 7 (I will not go into detail about this) she came close to gaining a positive trait but suddenly it did a one eighty and turned into another negative one.

That said I still see Sena as the less bitchy character even if Yosora displayed good personality traits. While Sena is perverted, full of herself and airheaded, she still displays hints of a good personality. In a childish way she wants to be friends with Yosora. She makes honest efforts in the activities in the club. And she despite her haughty attitude she doesn't put down the other members of the club.

Which part in vol 7? I can't remember what you are talking about, was it her skills or personality?

show it in spoilers
Feb 8, 2013 6:38 PM

Feb 2013
JustALEX said:
>Unlikable
>A big bully
>Selfish
>Hypocrite

Her pathetically small chest? lol. Idk... excluding the somewhat humorous things she says from time to time, I can't think of any (good) reasons one might like Yozora.
Feb 8, 2013 8:35 PM

Aug 2012
MsBrightside said:

Biggest Reason for me:

Yozora hinders the progress of development. She constantly stops other heroines from advancing their development.

And worst of all, they're already all friends. Her remark in season one "its not like anyone in the club has friends" or something like that made me absolutely furious. Not only is she unwilling to change and distants herself, but she also does that to everyone around her, when everyone's obviously having fun

her bullying Sena is not AS MUCH of a problem really, but it still pisses off Sena fans, I think. Sometimes she goes over the line of comedy, and is just cruelty.

Oh, her attitude to Kodaka, and her reason for not telling him that she is Sora earlier pissed me off also. I thought she was finally going to progress as a character when she revealed her identity. But what? NOOOU! She just wanted to say that, and completely wasted the impact of revealing it.

And she does 2 major things that pisses me off later on in the novels, while I was expecting for her character to become more likable.

that's why

See I don't think it's a problem that she inhibits other characters from being important, because it wouldn't really make sense if there were like 7 main characters. At the moment, it's pretty clear that Kodaka, Yozora, and Sena are the biggest main characters in the show, and arguably in that order. I don't really think it's important for the other characters to have a whole lot more development.

Also, if you're a Sena fan, then I'd almost be surprised about what you're saying. The thing about Yozora is that although she's a very important character, she really hasn't made a lot of progress herself, whereas Kodaka has been to Sena's house and met her father and everything. I think part of what makes Yozora interesting is that I'm in suspense with when she's going to get closer to Kodaka the way that she wants to. You have to remember that the entire reason that Yozora made the club was so that she could be with Kodaka alone, which is why she has such a hostile attitude towards Sena to begin with.

As far as the whole thing where "everyone is already friends, and Yozora acts like no one has friends" thing goes, I just think you're looking at it from the wrong direction. Part of the comedy of the show is that they're all obviously friends, but because they don't really know what a friend is, they just don't realize it. They don't understand how casual it is to become friends with someone. Friends in real life aren't established with a legal document, the friends you find around you tend to have formed very subtly and over time. That's kind of the way that it is in the show. I'm not explaining it very well, but hopefully you get what I mean. It may also be that Yozora is almost like a "tsundere-friend", which may be the reason that she always says things like "we should practice x friend activity because that's what normal friends seem to do".

Anyway, I'm really tired and not saying things the way they sound in my head. I just feel like in order for you to hate Yozora, you would have to be watching the show in a really serious way or something. I guess you just don't find her character funny or interesting the way that I see her. It's an opinion. I completely understand if you have a problem with a character that you can't get over, because the same thing has happened to me before. (Haru literally ruined Accel World for me, if I considered that anime a 10 before factoring him in, he'd bring it down to probably a 5 or a 6).
Feb 9, 2013 3:49 AM

Dec 2012
Iner7ia said:
MsBrightside said:

Biggest Reason for me:

that's why

See I don't think it's a problem that she inhibits other characters from being important, because it wouldn't really make sense if there were like 7 main characters. At the moment, it's pretty clear that Kodaka, Yozora, and Sena are the biggest main characters in the show, and arguably in that order. I don't really think it's important for the other characters to have a whole lot more development.

Also, if you're a Sena fan, then I'd almost be surprised about what you're saying. The thing about Yozora is that although she's a very important character, she really hasn't made a lot of progress herself, whereas Kodaka has been to Sena's house and met her father and everything. I think part of what makes Yozora interesting is that I'm in suspense with when she's going to get closer to Kodaka the way that she wants to. You have to remember that the entire reason that Yozora made the club was so that she could be with Kodaka alone, which is why she has such a hostile attitude towards Sena to begin with.

As far as the whole thing where "everyone is already friends, and Yozora acts like no one has friends" thing goes, I just think you're looking at it from the wrong direction. Part of the comedy of the show is that they're all obviously friends, but because they don't really know what a friend is, they just don't realize it. They don't understand how casual it is to become friends with someone. Friends in real life aren't established with a legal document, the friends you find around you tend to have formed very subtly and over time. That's kind of the way that it is in the show. I'm not explaining it very well, but hopefully you get what I mean. It may also be that Yozora is almost like a "tsundere-friend", which may be the reason that she always says things like "we should practice x friend activity because that's what normal friends seem to do".

Anyway, I'm really tired and not saying things the way they sound in my head. I just feel like in order for you to hate Yozora, you would have to be watching the show in a really serious way or something. I guess you just don't find her character funny or interesting the way that I see her. It's an opinion. I completely understand if you have a problem with a character that you can't get over, because the same thing has happened to me before. (Haru literally ruined Accel World for me, if I considered that anime a 10 before factoring him in, he'd bring it down to probably a 5 or a 6).

^This.
Feb 9, 2013 4:18 PM

Sep 2011
Tupac said:
JustALEX said:
>Unlikable
>A big bully
>Selfish
>Hypocrite

Her pathetically small chest? lol. Idk... excluding the somewhat humorous things she says from time to time, I can't think of any (good) reasons one might like Yozora.

There's Kobato
Feb 10, 2013 7:34 AM

Sep 2011
I agree with most people here, "hate" is a strong word lol, but i do dislike Yozora, Sena and Kobato are my fav and i'm proud the japanese fandom supports my view haha.
Feb 10, 2013 4:06 PM

Aug 2012
Idk, if there's anyone I dislike it would probably be Sena or Rika. But I like all of the characters, especially Yozora. That's just me.
Feb 10, 2013 7:50 PM

Sep 2011
Iner7ia said:
Idk, if there's anyone I dislike it would probably be Sena or Rika. But I like all of the characters, especially Yozora. That's just me.

There needs to be a poll, do you dislike Yozora?
Feb 11, 2013 8:25 AM

Sep 2007
Watashi mo

Feb 11, 2013 8:34 AM

Apr 2011
Are you kidding? The whole cast is ridiculous.
Feb 13, 2013 6:44 AM

Oct 2012
Erzaa said:
potplant said:
News flash - real girls are more like Yozora than like Sena, and you better get used to it.

And having got used to real girls and on how to deal with the differences, Sena just appears...a bit...not real to me (or in other words, not girly enough)

Incidentally most portrayal of anime girls are just shadows, or dreams - and I wouldn't even call them ideal because doing so is terribly disrepectful to actual women. But I suppose you can always dream.
Makes a good point.

Yozora will always be my favorite character, but I do agree the producers aren't helping her case at all. For some reason (which I'm thinking being blonde and big boobs..) they've only focused on Sena's character development and interactions so it's no wonder. I don't think people realize how everything is orchestrated in Sena's best interest. This season they should of focused on Yozora's character but instead they stuck to the same route as last season. It's disappointing. But I'll always love how she trolls and picks on Sena all the time.

I agree xD
"We should be more proud of NEETs! Love the country that strives to produce NEETs, for world peace, we must stand up! We must find more non NEET-in-waiting elites, learn from each other , form a new Japanese Party, and bravely challenge the evil! Grow, NEETs! Grow like blazing fire! NEETs!”
Feb 13, 2013 7:35 AM

Jun 2010
GodlyKyon said:
Iner7ia said:

There's already been a poll...

I think this shows who's everyone real favorite is...

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=552305

but...really it' getting pretty tiring because the arguments are pretty much repeating itself, everyone comes here to argue what the other characters are doing wrong, but if you only focus on Yozora you would see, a girl who is only intense on Kodaka, has no real hobbies and who's only goal is to be with a guy. It sounds pretty pathetic to me.

everyone who thinks that Yozora is nice and perfect are either into masochism or have a high tolerance towards bullying.

@Iner7ia
plot/character development is important and in a harem anime, I think that focusing only on 2 girls would make everything quite draggy. And I already have Minami-ke/Nichijou for the slice of life and never changing characters and it's perfect. but that's just me...
MsBrightsideFeb 13, 2013 7:39 AM
Feb 13, 2013 9:53 AM

Aug 2011
Love Yozora. She's manipulative, egoistic, selfish and clever. Maybe she won't been my best friend, but definitly I somewhat respect people like her. Crafty people are curious to me.
Feb 13, 2013 10:34 AM

Dec 2012
MsBrightside said:
but...really it' getting pretty tiring because the arguments are pretty much repeating itself, everyone comes here to argue what the other characters are doing wrong, but if you only focus on Yozora you would see, a girl who is only intense on Kodaka, has no real hobbies and who's only goal is to be with a guy. It sounds pretty pathetic to me.

everyone who thinks that Yozora is nice and perfect are either into masochism or have a high tolerance towards bullying.

the problem is that you think everyone who likes yozora think she is nice and perfect , i love yozora and i know what her characters is , so baisclly the stuff you hate about her are the stuff somebody else like about her simple as that.
Feb 13, 2013 12:31 PM
Jul 2012
Rethil said:
Love Yozora. She's manipulative, egoistic, selfish and clever. Maybe she won't been my best friend, but definitly I somewhat respect people like her. Crafty people are curious to me.

That stuff you like about her turned Yozora into a lonely person.

tsudecimo said:
the problem is that you think everyone who likes yozora think she is nice and perfect , i love yozora and i know what her characters is , so baisclly the stuff you hate about her are the stuff somebody else like about her simple as that.

Like in the posting above stated:
"Manipulative, egoistic, selfish" = character traits that hinders her to be a good friend to other people.

As this show is about making friends I would not consider praising someone for having all this character attributes. :)
Feb 13, 2013 12:59 PM

Sep 2011
MsBrightside said:
GodlyKyon said:
Iner7ia said:

There's already been a poll...

I think this shows who's everyone real favorite is...

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=552305

@Iner7ia
plot/character development is important and in a harem anime, I think that focusing only on 2 girls would make everything quite draggy. And I already have Minami-ke/Nichijou for the slice of life and never changing characters and it's perfect. but that's just me...

The irony is that some of the things Yozora fans liked about her worked against her. Not that Sena's narcissism did not work against her, she can change far easier and is friendly.

Yozora fans = Masochists, lol
Feb 13, 2013 1:16 PM

Dec 2012
mironicus said:
tsudecimo said:

"Manipulative, egoistic, selfish" = character traits that hinders her to be a good friend to other people.

As this show is about making friends I would not consider praising someone for having all this character attributes. :)

im not praising her i said i like her i didn't say i find her a good person or whatever i just like her ( her sharp tongue , her gloomy personality , her looks , the way she plush in sexual situations and so on)

GodlyKyon said:
The irony is that some of the things Yozora fans liked about her worked against her. Not that Sena's narcissism did not work against her, she can change far easier and is friendly.

worked against her ? are you forgetting this is a story/anime not a reality dating tv show o_O
yozora fans = Masochists how come .-. ?
Feb 13, 2013 1:27 PM

Jun 2010
tsudecimo said:
mironicus said:
tsudecimo said:

im not praising her i said i like her i didn't say i find her a good person or whatever i just like her ( her sharp tongue , her gloomy personality , her looks , the way she plush in sexual situations and so on)
worked against her ? are you forgetting this is a story/anime not a reality dating tv show o_O

she's not being praised but she is being liked for the traits that hinders her to make friends. And what is the anime about? Making friends.

GodlyKyon said:

tsudecimo said:

yozora fans = Masochists how come .-. ?

On the one hand it is being said that Sena doesn't act like normal girls IRL, she should act more like Yozora because her traits fits a girl IRL more and on the other hand, it's being said that progress is not important it's only an anime. See the contradiction we have here?

Masochists = "a person who enjoys receiving pain."
Sadists (Yozora) = One who has a sadistic personality disorder which is characterized by deriving satisfaction from the physical or psychological suffering of another person. A person of this type is controlling, likes to humiliate a person in public, disciplines brutally when in a position of power, and likes to intimidate people.
Feb 13, 2013 1:40 PM

Dec 2012
MsBrightside said:
Masochists = "a person who enjoys receiving pain."
Sadists (Yozora) = One who has a sadistic personality disorder which is characterized by deriving satisfaction from the physical or psychological suffering of another person. A person of this type is controlling, likes to humiliate a person in public, disciplines brutally when in a position of power, and likes to intimidate people.

yea i know the defention but because yozora has sadist personality traits doesn't mean anyone who like her a masochists since we are not receiving pain like Sena .
Anyways seems the topic run its course since there is no real arguments since it is just a matter of liked and dislike/hate .
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

254 by 5hadow17 »»
Jun 5, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

675 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

457 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

268 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

183 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.