Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jan 10, 2013 5:21 AM
Dec 2012
blasterion said:
xHikaru13x said:
Am I the only one here that realize that the latest reply on this thread is mostly about Clannad and Rewrite? and Am I the only one here that give a damn about this?

Well Rewrite's male protagonist is the strongest. so it's relevant
And Clannad's male protagonist has the highest votes so it's also relevant

If i'm correct, this somewhat meaningless debate started because Tomoya's Vote become very high, right?
Jan 10, 2013 6:34 AM

May 2011
xHikaru13x said:
blasterion said:
xHikaru13x said:
Am I the only one here that realize that the latest reply on this thread is mostly about Clannad and Rewrite? and Am I the only one here that give a damn about this?

Well Rewrite's male protagonist is the strongest. so it's relevant
And Clannad's male protagonist has the highest votes so it's also relevant

If i'm correct, this somewhat meaningless debate started because Tomoya's Vote become very high, right?

Of course it's a meaningless debate, but this is a fairly casual thread, so why not?

And if you want my take on the current turn out, I think that Tomoya's success is based solely off the fact that Little Busters has yet to be fully animated and the Rewrite anime has not yet started.
Jan 10, 2013 6:53 AM
Jul 2012
helski666 said:

I loled at this picture. Pure win!

Oh yeah as for the names
Nagisa=> Nagisa (is pretty unisexual anyways)
Ryou = Ryoutaro (lol)
Fuko => Fuki (this one was pretty easy)
Kyou.....KYOUSKE!!!!!
Tomoyo => Tomoya (simple enough as if Tomoya isn't a common name already)
Kotomi => Kotarou -.-"
Tomoya => Tomoyo (just because) or Tomoko because it flies better.
Youhei => Youko (simple enough)

so Clannad (Otome)
starring

Furukawa Nagisa
Fujibayashi Ryoutarou
Fujibayashi Kyouske
Ibuki Fuki
Sakagami Tomoya
Ichinose Kotarou

Featuring Heroines
Okazaki Tomoko
and
Sunohara Youko

Coming to a game store near you.

(This definitely won't sell lol)
blasterionJan 10, 2013 6:57 AM
Jan 10, 2013 7:03 AM

Jun 2010
blasterion said:
helski666 said:

Oh yeah as for the names
Ryou = Ryoutaro (lol)
Kyou.....KYOUSKE!!!!!
Kotomi => Kotarou -.-"

so Clannad (Otome)
starring

Furukawa Nagisa
Fujibayashi Ryoutarou
Fujibayashi Kyouske
Ibuki Fuki
Sakagami Tomoya
Ichinose Kotarou

Featuring Heroines
Okazaki Tomoko
and
Sunohara Youko

Add some (a lot) of H-scenes and/or BL action and fujoshi's will swarm this title :P
Jan 10, 2013 7:12 AM
Jul 2012
helski666 said:
blasterion said:
helski666 said:

Oh yeah as for the names
Ryou = Ryoutaro (lol)
Kyou.....KYOUSKE!!!!!
Kotomi => Kotarou -.-"

so Clannad (Otome)
starring

Furukawa Nagisa
Fujibayashi Ryoutarou
Fujibayashi Kyouske
Ibuki Fuki
Sakagami Tomoya
Ichinose Kotarou

Featuring Heroines
Okazaki Tomoko
and
Sunohara Youko

Add some (a lot) of H-scenes and/or BL action and fujoshi's will swarm this title :P

Which reminds they never did release a 18+ Clannad did they....
Jan 10, 2013 7:35 AM

Jun 2010

Nop, they did not release a 18+ version (kinda think it's for the best). My imagination can't even comprehend a H-scene involving Nagisa T.T (though the first few H-scenes in Tomoyo after were really funny, so I would not mind a H-scene with Nagisa and than suddenly Akio or Sanae comes in to witness that turning it into more of a comedy act xD)
Jan 10, 2013 7:38 AM
Jul 2012
helski666 said:

Nop, they did not release a 18+ version (kinda think it's for the best). My imagination can't even comprehend a H-scene involving Nagisa T.T (though the first few H-scenes in Tomoyo after were really funny, so I would not mind a H-scene with Nagisa and than suddenly Akio or Sanae comes in to witness that turning it into more of a comedy act xD)

Key H has always been pretty trollish, I mean they are not known for writing good H-scenes to begin with xD

/plays LB EX, /confused why do I not feel aroused.....
Jan 10, 2013 10:41 AM

Jun 2010
blasterion said:
helski666 said:

Key H has always been pretty trollish, I mean they are not known for writing good H-scenes to begin with xD

The funny thing is Rewrite gave me a strange vibe, something along the lines of: Insert random H-scene here (especially in Akane route) and it was the 1st key visual novel where the H-scenes would have some sense (well Tomoyo after and Kud Wafter exluded).
Jan 10, 2013 3:43 PM
Jul 2012
helski666 said:
blasterion said:
helski666 said:

The funny thing is Rewrite gave me a strange vibe, something along the lines of: Insert random H-scene here (especially in Akane route) and it was the 1st key visual novel where the H-scenes would have some sense (well Tomoyo after and Kud Wafter exluded).

Seeing the intimacy of the characters I'd say Lucia is the first candidate for a H-scene followed by Akane. Let's be honest Lucia was pretty much ready for anything Kotarou can throw at her at the point of their mall date.
Jan 10, 2013 4:31 PM

Jun 2010
Yes, it would feel really natural
Jan 10, 2013 5:55 PM
Jul 2012
helski666 said:
Yes, it would feel really natural

Chihaya route didn't need H-Scenes because Chihaya didn't have much screen time and wasn't actually that important as Sakuya, unless we're starting to pave the way to BL now....

Kotori route was just too depressing to have H scenes

Shizuru route... is meh, like I can see H-Scenes happening but they won't actually make me happy.

tldr: Lucia and Akane are the best.
Jan 10, 2013 6:02 PM

Mar 2010
Funny how this ended up being about H-scenes.
Jan 10, 2013 6:11 PM
Jul 2012
natsukage said:
Funny how this ended up being about H-scenes.

Blasterion, master of off topic'ing
Jan 10, 2013 6:19 PM

Mar 2010
Who's the strongest Key male protagonist in bed.
Jan 10, 2013 7:03 PM

Jun 2010
natsukage said:

Well that would be a fierce competition between Yuich,i Riki and/or (maybe) Tomoya. A lot of H-scenes in Kanon (the +18 version) and Little Busters Ex ---> and Tomoya had a kid so we can argue if he was more advanced than them ^^ (never played Air, just watched the anime so idk if it had any H)
Jan 10, 2013 7:39 PM
Jul 2012
helski666 said:
natsukage said:

Well that would be a fierce competition between Yuich,i Riki and/or (maybe) Tomoya. A lot of H-scenes in Kanon (the +18 version) and Little Busters Ex ---> and Tomoya had a kid so we can argue if he was more advanced than them ^^ (never played Air, just watched the anime so idk if it had any H)

Riki slept with more girls
Tomoya slept with 2 girls so many times that either the girl dies or he dies.
Jan 10, 2013 7:43 PM

Mar 2010
And Riki was even praised by Saya, kind of.
Jan 10, 2013 7:54 PM

Aug 2012
Gonna go with Yukito.
Jan 10, 2013 7:59 PM
Jul 2012
Noah-san said:
Gonna go with Yukito.

Riki definitely slept with more girls than Yukito
Jan 10, 2013 8:19 PM

Jun 2010
Now this discussion is turning out to be a lot of fun xD
Jan 11, 2013 2:44 AM

May 2011
Riki gets the award for best in bed. No doubt about it!
Jan 11, 2013 5:49 AM
Jul 2012
Riki is best trap and best in bed, what about Trap Riki x Kurugaya H-Scene =0

and in Saya route I can imagine Riki with a Walther going "the name is Naoe; Riki, Naoe."
blasterionJan 11, 2013 8:34 AM
Jan 11, 2013 8:38 AM
Jul 2012
helski666 said:
Now this discussion is turning out to be a lot of fun xD

While Yuichi pretty much got all traditional sex, Tomoya had more variety with Tomoyo after, But Riki got all kinds of sex in EX (Haruka, Kurugaya) and He's got a long healthy sex life ahead of him in Kudwafter.

Riki is definitely the winner here.
Jan 11, 2013 9:44 AM

Jun 2010
All the other threads here seem so serious. Except this one, and The awfully fun sleepover etc. thread that were actually fun to read. I gotta thank blasterion for keeping up those threads. (I don't write a lot of posts normally so it was my chance to shine ---> at least a little)

Riki will write a new Kamasutra! All Hail Riki The Bed King!
Jan 11, 2013 3:22 PM
Jul 2012
helski666 said:
All the other threads here seem so serious. Except this one, and The awfully fun sleepover etc. thread that were actually fun to read. I gotta thank blasterion for keeping up those threads. (I don't write a lot of posts normally so it was my chance to shine ---> at least a little)

I hate serious topics. But let's just assume here, on a limb how many times would Kotarou have gotten laid?
Jan 11, 2013 3:26 PM

Aug 2012
blasterion said:
Noah-san said:
Gonna go with Yukito.

I dunno man, I'm sure that puppet pulled all the bitches.
Jan 11, 2013 3:41 PM
Jul 2012
Noah-san said:
blasterion said:
Noah-san said:
Gonna go with Yukito.

I dunno man, I'm sure that puppet pulled all the bitches.

but Girls love a man who knows how to handle a gun well.
Jan 11, 2013 4:23 PM

Jun 2010
blasterion said:
helski666 said:

I hate serious topics. But let's just assume here, on a limb how many times would Kotarou have gotten laid?

Jan 11, 2013 4:30 PM
Jul 2012
helski666 said:
blasterion said:
helski666 said:

Jan 11, 2013 9:05 PM
Dec 2012
blasterion said:
helski666 said:
blasterion said:
helski666 said:

This!
Jan 11, 2013 9:12 PM
Jul 2012
The quest for Akane's elusive boobs was a long and arduous one. Kotarou definitely worked very hard for them, Harder than any other Key Protagonist combined, except for "Protagonist" who didn't have a chance to H the robot before she was cut in half. Poor Protagonist.

H-Scene in the planetarium would've been such a romantic scene, but then again, seeing her cut down will just make the Protagonist feel worse. Or.... maybe Protagonist just wasn't into robot loli girls.
blasterionJan 11, 2013 9:18 PM
Jan 11, 2013 9:25 PM

Jan 2013
Thread about the characters limbo level.
Jan 12, 2013 5:55 AM

Jun 2010
I see more and more people appreciate Koutaro's strength.
Jan 12, 2013 6:13 AM
Jul 2012
helski666 said:

That was actually the original goal of this thread, but I am fine with talking about Key protagonists' skills in bed.
Jan 12, 2013 7:06 AM

Jun 2010
blasterion said:
helski666 said:

That was actually the original goal of this thread, but I am fine with talking about Key protagonists' skills in bed.

The funny fact is that Tomoya isn't the best one in bed, strength or even mentality and yet he is on top of the chart. Nevertheless it's cool to see that people exchange opinions even about something like protagonists libido xD
Jan 12, 2013 7:16 AM
Jul 2012
helski666 said:
blasterion said:
helski666 said:

The funny fact is that Tomoya isn't the best one in bed, strength or even mentality and yet he is on top of the chart. Nevertheless it's cool to see that people exchange opinions even about something like protagonists libido xD

Tomoya wasn't strong enough to sleep with a walking nuclear reactor
Jan 12, 2013 7:26 AM

Jun 2010
blasterion said:
helski666 said:
blasterion said:
helski666 said:

Jan 12, 2013 7:39 AM
Jul 2012
helski666 said:
blasterion said:
helski666 said:
blasterion said:
helski666 said:

Jan 12, 2013 7:54 AM

Jun 2010
blasterion said:
helski666 said:
blasterion said:
helski666 said:
blasterion said:
helski666 said:

Jan 12, 2013 8:16 AM
Jul 2012
helski666 said:
blasterion said:
helski666 said:
blasterion said:
helski666 said:
blasterion said:
helski666 said:

poor shizuru
Jan 12, 2013 3:18 PM
Dec 2012
helski666 said:
blasterion said:
helski666 said:
blasterion said:
helski666 said:
blasterion said:
helski666 said:

Still, Harvest Festa didn't put any H right?
Jan 12, 2013 4:41 PM
Jul 2012
xHikaru13x said:
helski666 said:
blasterion said:
helski666 said:
blasterion said:
helski666 said:
blasterion said:
helski666 said:

Still, Harvest Festa didn't put any H right?

Nope it didn't Key is better sticking to their all age games.
Jan 12, 2013 7:28 PM

Nov 2009
Kotarou, not even a contest tbh.
Jan 13, 2013 6:05 AM

Dec 2009
Riptos said:
Kotarou, not even a contest tbh.

And in trolling too.
Jan 13, 2013 6:19 AM
Jul 2012
blasterion said:
helski666 said:
blasterion said:
helski666 said:
blasterion said:
helski666 said:
blasterion said:
helski666 said:

poor shizuru

Though that may mean that Kotarou is just very picky with his girls. Maybe Chihaya Shizuru (Kotori is an exception, no time to get laid too many zombies watching) just didn't suit Kotarou's taste. I mean who would you rather have

or
Jan 13, 2013 6:41 AM

Dec 2009
*Raises hand

Lucia of course. More points since she is a tsundere.
Jan 13, 2013 7:14 AM
Jul 2012
Linkark07 said:
*Raises hand

Lucia is great. It's good that Kotarou has such good taste in women. But only 2/6 girls laid, he's a picky eater alright.
Jan 13, 2013 7:55 AM

Jun 2010
blasterion said:
Linkark07 said:
*Raises hand

Lucia is great. It's good that Kotarou has such good taste in women. But only 2/6 girls laid, he's a picky eater alright.

I think that's even beyond the level of tsundere. It was just tsuntsun without a dere xD And later in the story it was DereDere instead of tsundere so it kinda evened up eventually.
Jan 13, 2013 9:30 AM
Nov 2010
The character who ends up not with the worst or nearly worst girl.
Jan 13, 2013 11:06 AM
Jul 2012
Z-flame said:
The character who ends up not with the worst or nearly worst girl.

so toss up between Makoto, Fuko, and Kanata? Riki's got this one lost, he slept with Kanata, that's as bad as it gets.

Kotarou wins this round because no matter how bad Shizuru's route was, her character was still interesting funny and pretty moe she also kicks tons of ass, in more routes than one.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 10, 2012

396 by eblf2013 »»
May 4, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 6, 2012

760 by eblf2013 »»
May 1, 5:39 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2013

307 by BritishBlitz87 »»
Mar 1, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

200 by little_raven »»
Feb 24, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

167 by little_raven »»
Feb 21, 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.