Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 20, 2016 7:29 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
This anime is a real suspend belief jump to watch. It's fine.....you have to know what you are getting into just from the description. Good things:
1. Car getting crushed
2. Sleepy girl
3. Internet help: Take off your clothes remark

Annoying things:
1. Constant references to MC's past trauma drama with tanks....I get it....move on ....you can show me the Big Thing that makes her tank afraid later on
2. The Universal Anime Girl Sigh......lots of that in here....too much....just suck it up and breath through your nose

6/10
Jul 23, 2016 6:41 AM

Feb 2016
I just don't know what to say... I think I liked it XD
Aug 9, 2016 6:42 PM

May 2014
Yay, this is what I expected! Fun silly tank nonsense xD
~ The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Nov 23, 2016 11:49 PM

Dec 2013
It's amazing how easily they recovered and fixed those tanks.
Mar 10, 2017 9:04 AM
Dec 2015
Dose Miho Nishizumi say Panzer Halt to Yukari? when she went on a panzer high when they started the Tank up, because to tell you the truth it was kind of hard to hear what was said. I mean It sounded like Panzer Halt when I turned up the speakers, but then again I could be wrong.

I'm just curious about what she said, because I could really understand the whole thing she said. Unless I got it right the first time after turning the speakers up.

Hmmm. I tested it out with my headphones on full blast. Sounds like the Subbed version says Panzer high while the dubbed version says Panzer Halt. Maybe they messed up the translation and it was suppose to be panzer high.
MasterrazorMar 10, 2017 9:45 AM
Mar 11, 2017 1:42 PM

May 2012
Masterrazor said:
Dose Miho Nishizumi say Panzer Halt to Yukari? when she went on a panzer high when they started the Tank up, because to tell you the truth it was kind of hard to hear what was said. I mean It sounded like Panzer Halt when I turned up the speakers, but then again I could be wrong.

I'm just curious about what she said, because I could really understand the whole thing she said. Unless I got it right the first time after turning the speakers up.

Hmmm. I tested it out with my headphones on full blast. Sounds like the Subbed version says Panzer high while the dubbed version says Panzer Halt. Maybe they messed up the translation and it was suppose to be panzer high.

Pretty sure Miho said "Panzer High" to Yukari. It must be a mistake by the subtitles you got.
Mar 11, 2017 4:51 PM
Dec 2015
zenjamibu said:
Masterrazor said:

Pretty sure Miho said "Panzer High" to Yukari. It must be a mistake by the subtitles you got.

Yeah it sure sounded like Panzer high in the English subbed version. Guess the English dubbed version is a mistake on that one.
Dec 24, 2017 12:18 AM

Sep 2013
This premise of this show is completely ludicrous, but I'm liking it!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Feb 8, 2018 11:21 PM
Oct 2017
Okay, this is just dumb.
Feb 18, 2018 2:17 PM

Feb 2012
Mako going to school, was exactly how I felt the day I watched this episode.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jan 2, 2019 4:06 PM
Sep 2007
That instructor sure knows how to make an entrance...
Nov 10, 2019 6:30 AM

Sep 2018
Narration that builds the various characters, their nature and even the bonds that bind them from the outset, while there is also space for the story that seems not to be so trivial. As in the previous episode, here too the ending places expectations in the next episode. The narrative also describes certain aspects in detail, like the driving of tanks. Despite the fact that I don't like the CG, it is still well done on tanks and the animations are well done for what concerns actions and reactions of tanks and not only. The backgrounds are more than decent. Excellent the ending and the opening.
Nov 1, 2020 9:58 AM

May 2018
Ah yes, let's wash these wasted away tanks and expect them to work perfectly again. Lol were the tanks not even fueled?

Also rip principal's car
ByniavoNov 1, 2020 10:04 AM
Apr 29, 2021 9:28 AM

Mar 2016
I'm loving this anime so far. Brilliant story

Jun 1, 2021 5:30 AM

Feb 2020
The plot is developing.

That School Ship is pretty huge! :o

Saori is a clichéd boyfriend obsessed character who has probably never dated anyone. In my opinion, these type of characters are annoying in all-female cast anime.

SerafosApr 6, 12:22 PM
Dec 30, 2021 10:49 AM

Jun 2016
I wish I could just randomly find a tank. It would definitely cause people to fear me muahahaha...

A tank enthusiast joined the group. Yukari is defo knowledgeable about tanks. I'd assume she and Miho will be the core of the team. Mind you, who knows what Mako will bring to the table. Either way, they have a well-balanced team, I'd say.

So we get a tank battle right off the bat. Can't say that it was the right decision to put complete noobs into a mock battle, but as the instructor said, you have to start somewhere.

Jan 25, 2023 2:35 PM

Jan 2021
Panzer 4 being cool? Not in my town!
Feb 8, 2023 10:56 AM

Nov 2022
It’s rather strange to look for tanks on the street, someone would definitely either cut them for scrap or buy them for a private collection. Especially when these tanks are at least 70 years old.
If you find anything by smell, it's a stinking pile of rubbish. Metal doesn't smell, Hana.
how do the girls know the names of the tanks, if previously they had nothing to do with military affairs? For Saori Pz.4 should not be any different from Pz.38t
Mar 24, 2023 5:46 AM

Aug 2019
kick me if you must.

PRÖÖÖÖÖH

first mention of finland
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 30, 10:10 PM

Jul 2023
It's a fun show. They added Yukari and perhaps will add Mako in the next episode.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Girls und Panzer Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2012

191 by patkarunungan »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Girls und Panzer Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

symbv - Oct 29, 2012

244 by patkarunungan »»
May 31, 5:45 AM

Poll: » Girls und Panzer Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 22, 2012

122 by patkarunungan »»
May 31, 5:01 AM

Poll: » Girls und Panzer Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 8, 2012

251 by patkarunungan »»
May 30, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Girls und Panzer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

okanagan - Mar 25, 2013

274 by aimso1 »»
May 19, 3:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.