Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Aug 25, 2008 12:59 AM

Jul 2007
wolfsrainXD said:

(cont..) and japanese oppression would still be going on...
all hail zero!

[

We do not even know that ^^"

Zero is idea. Someone else would take up similar name with similar ideas.

And we do not even know on how deep Marianne's deal goes. With the geass powers like that, she might as well been even more older(jumping bodies)...and even without that. Maybe if it was not for something Marianne is doing, planning, Charles would not have gone "gotta cath em all" on geass ruins in the world.

Thus, if Marianne was not doing what she was doing, Charles would not be doing what he is doing, thus Japan would not have been conquered.
Aug 25, 2008 1:15 AM

Apr 2008
YAY! CC's back!!

looks like lelouch and the emperor are going to have plenty of time for some good old father son bonding, (though i doubt this will happen)
it would be funny if lelouch grew older and died leaving the emperor to go crazy by himself.....

Aug 25, 2008 1:51 AM

Feb 2008
ephi said:

looks like lelouch and the emperor are going to have plenty of time for some good old father son bonding,

They lived happily ever after. -The End-
Aug 25, 2008 1:54 AM

Apr 2007
REROUCH!!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2008 2:46 AM

Apr 2007
VII said:
felt like making this one

LOL. That was funny xD
Suzaku having a new Lancelot? gtfo.
Anya turning to be Marianne was really unexpected tho, awesome twist. GO LULU. SLAY EMPEROR AND END THIS SHIT ALREADY~
Aug 25, 2008 2:48 AM

Jun 2008
dtshyk said:
ephi said:

looks like lelouch and the emperor are going to have plenty of time for some good old father son bonding,

They lived happily ever after. -The End-

I believe that Suzaku will save him... it looks like Marianne is not a too responsible mother. And thank God, C.C. got her memory back XDD!!!
And Anya is actually Marianne?!! WTF !!! I didn't see that one coming...
I presumed that they were connected somehow, but like this...
//“The third time is for what will be. The way back will come but once. Be steadfast.”
Aug 25, 2008 2:59 AM

Jul 2008
WAHa_06x36 said:

"This season", more like. It's been nothing but bad pacing for months!

On a different topic, did anyone notice how this episode totally ruined the concept of Lelouch's geass? The implication has always been that he can't just tell people to follow his orders forever, because if he could, why would he ever NOT do that?

But in this episode, he just does it anyway.

Yeah that kind of sucked and it took away the one limit on his power.

This episode was just a complete mess, I mean wtf is going on. C.C. and Marianne doing their thing, Schniezel wanting to ascend to the throne, possible dissension amongst the Order of the Black Knights. These were all predictable and expected plot twists, but they were all rapidly thrown together in this episode. I guess this episode is just setting up for what looks to be a cluttered final confrontation. I'm not really going to think about what's to come because this episode introduced so many new elements that there is no longer any solid basis for speculation. There just now seems to be too many conceivable possibilities to the motives of the characters as well as the outcome of the show. Don't get me wrong this episode was good (this is Code Geass we're talking about) but it didn't compare to the two previous episodes.

The geass on Suzaku was telling him to run in order to survive, lol. Then I actually saw him running away, rofl.

By the way who gave Diethard that beat down. Was it Ohgi?
yakyuu-addictAug 25, 2008 3:37 AM
Aug 25, 2008 3:09 AM

Aug 2008
saris said:
.......so I was right about Marianne may be a real bad guy... ==.
i doubt it ,Marianne's care free attitude reaffirms my feeling in that Marianne isnt cold heart but like Lelouch devious she ask C.C. if she think they should help him atleast she asked for a opinion unlike Charles who does what the hell he feel like.If Marianne "the real vilian" then C.C is her acomplice so all you C.C. fanboys/girls hero is a sham
Aug 25, 2008 3:16 AM

Jul 2008
lol at the"Live" Geass telling Suzaku to run away from the Knight of One.
Aug 25, 2008 4:24 AM

Jul 2007
November3leven said:
saris said:
i doubt it ,Marianne's care free attitude reaffirms my feeling in that Marianne isnt cold heart but like Lelouch devious she ask C.C. if she think they should help him atleast she asked for a opinion unlike Charles who does what the hell he feel like.If Marianne "the real vilian" then C.C is her acomplice so all you C.C. fanboys/girls hero is a sham

So anyone really though that C.C is GOOD? Its as stupid as to think that Charles will be main baddie, IMO. Its totally written on her - "I will sacrifice myself".

Marianne is bad. Ypu overlooked the fact that she calmly uses the body of innocent girl as her tool. You overlooked the fact thats its her fault that Lelouch is in state he is, yet she does not care. Nunnaly is also dead - and she does not care. Of course they are going to help Lelouch - but for what reasons?

C.C kept Lelouch alive all this time, so my thoughts are that Marianne needs him as part of her plans, whatever they are. As a "part", "pawn", w/e
Aug 25, 2008 4:51 AM
Aug 2007
Not even Taniguchi knows where the flying shit he's going with this series. It's been like that since the start of R2. Now just time to wait and see what they're going to pull out of the trash for the rest of the series. *Waits for return of Nunnarrrrrrry*
Aug 25, 2008 5:12 AM

Jul 2008
Omg Anya was Lulu's mom? O__O wtf really...C.C is old herself again :D Suzaku getting crazy XD
Charles vs. Lelouch again >.<
Aug 25, 2008 5:21 AM

Feb 2008
Emperor: "So Lelouch, we're stuck here for eternity, you happy now?"

Lelouch: "This is redemption for your sins."

Emperor: "Well.. I do have a deck of cards around, wanna play?"

Lelouch: " Sure why not.."

Lelouch: *While drawing cards* "So father.. I've been meaning to ask you, why are you such a cynical bastard?"

Emperor: "Well Lelouch, like all other villains, the justification for my actions is that I have a traumatic past.

Lelouch: "So does that make me a villain too?"

Emperor: "Lets have a staring contest like all good fathers and sons do."

Lelouch: "Hey answer my question!"

Emperor: "Um, Lelouch.."

Lelouch: "If you have something to say, hurry up and say it old man."

Emperor: "I have to use the little emperor's room."

Lelouch: "..."

Code Geass should end with Lulu and Charles bonding with each other like that. Or maybe a slap fight, either is alright.

Wow is the only word I have for this episode, and not in a good way.
Aug 25, 2008 5:29 AM

Mar 2008
WORST. EPISODE. EVER.

Ezen said:
Not even Taniguchi knows where the flying shit he's going with this series. It's been like that since the start of R2. Now just time to wait and see what they're going to pull out of the trash for the rest of the series. *Waits for return of Nunnarrrrrrry*

This.
Aug 25, 2008 7:25 AM

Oct 2007
Everyone here and in CGR2 seems to be more twisted with each reply :)))
Aug 25, 2008 8:14 AM

Sep 2007
Good ep, it was nice to see Lelouch finally acting like a prince of britannia and confronting the emperor
Ah cheese, the devil's play thing.

Aug 25, 2008 8:36 AM
Jul 2007
RURUUUUUUUSHU!!!

I totally called Shneizel plotting some kickass coup d'etat shit.

I'm so happy the real CC is back; there's enough frightened moe in this series as it is.

I sure hope Charles is the real good guy, and Marianne is like some evil empress of Ragnarok. Oh shit, Charles is like Odin or some shit like that.

He is so fucking alpha, though!!! When he was standing there with his eye twitching, I was like OH GOD LELOUCH RUN!
Aug 25, 2008 9:17 AM

Jun 2008
Oh hell yeah, my darling C.C. has returned <3~

Ohnoez, poor Kaguya! Haha.
So after all this time, Marianne does reappear, but it’s certainly not how or where I was expecting, yay! Regardless, it seems that not only is Marianne inside of Anya which makes me question how Marianne’s actual death worked, she was also given a Geass power from C.C. so that she could do so. I have a hard time believing she's evil, c; but it also...makes me think, Charles may not be as bad as we think he is. There's still alot to learn about Marianne's death.

The scenes where Lelouch walked without worrying to be a target, was pretty great. I still refuse to believe Nunally is dead, I mean, Marianne is freaking here, where the hell is Nunally [/sarcasm].

I agree with user Orange-kun, ahahah! I could definately see that, ;D it'd be hilarious. In a serious note, I hope there's a good ending...D:
Aug 25, 2008 9:36 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
everyone stops blaming everything on Marianne please....

Marianne is trying something with C.C. as accomplice, but we cannot be certain that what she wants is bad. AFter all, in the side materials, Marianne is described as a protective mother. It would surprise me that they would put that to contradict her behaviour (after she admitted that the reason she came to visit C.C. was not because of Lelouch...how much of that is true?)

But then, we never know...Marianne may be a millenia demon in disguise as far as we know....everything is possible....
wakka9caAug 25, 2008 9:41 AM
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Aug 25, 2008 9:50 AM

Sep 2007
Ezen said:

If Nunally is to come back then Euphy and Clovis should come back as well, maybe Marriane's power is to possess people who are already alive, so she could like a spirtualist or something a put their like minds in other people's bodies or something. So, then a family reunion can commence with Lelouch, Charles, Marianne, Euphemia, Clovis, Cornelia, and Schneizel in a circle pointing guns at each other while COLORS, the opening song from season 1, plays in the background. Now that'll be epic....and maybe Nunnally deploys Freiya and kills all of them and becomes empress. Of course, Charles will have to lose his immortality, but it'll be soooo epic if that were to happen.

Lastly, how can Lelouch survive long in that elevator place without food or water, I mean he isn't immortal or anything like Charles is so he'll probably dies in like a week or something, unless they put some dumb anime physics in there where they'll live as long as Lelouch isn't murdered or commits suicide...
Aug 25, 2008 10:23 AM

Oct 2007
gogoulo said:
awesome episode...finally we learn about anya and finally C.C. gets her memory back....nya ^_^ what a wonderfull episode....

p.s. please kill suzaku i can't stand him anymore..

vouch suzaku is more of a supporting char if that now imo
Aug 25, 2008 11:18 AM

Jun 2008
what happened to diethard, who beat him up? because in one scene his face looks messed up.
Aug 25, 2008 11:18 AM

Aug 2008
The Anya part was so.... rushed.

Other than that, I expect the next episode to be really interesting.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Aug 25, 2008 11:19 AM

Nov 2007

Suzaku is mighty.
Aug 25, 2008 11:21 AM
May 2008
crazy_eights said:
omg this was soooo good. anya is lelouch's mother. craziness. oghi is a dirtbag, he is still gutless and is a horrible leader. i am so hoping that at some point lelouch announces who he is to the world.

and with schneizel, it seems like he expects that there may be an exception that can cause his rule to end very easily. i wonder what exactly it is, but more than likely it has to do with lelouch.

now that the mother and cc have come back, its like they have their own agenda. also i was so happy with freaking suzaku for once. 1. he gets bad ass and realizes his way of thinking was crap. 2. when he goes for the attack he says its for nunnually and lelouch. about time he gets with the program.

really, i think ohgi is the most real character on the show. He's always been a reluctant leader because he's no good at it. He was only in charge because Karen's brother was his best friend. Ohgi's group was complete fail before Lelouch took them over.

I wonder if the knight of one's eye is sealed so you cant see his Geass or because he fails at contact lenses.

Everyone sure is quick to think Marianne is evil, but I don't think that's gonna be the case.
I think the guy with the biggest bomb has to be the final villain. Schnitzel obviously is all about himself.
and omg as soon as Anya becomes relevant they shunt the other gingers to the side? Karen and Cornelia are 2 of the toughest characters on this show.
at least I know there will be a showdown between Guren and the new lancelot

DJsama17 said:
what happened to diethard, who beat him up? because in one scene his face looks messed up.

prolly ohgi or Violetta, bet well find out next ep. I'd say orange, but

were the chinese people there yet? maybe they beat him up for info.
deletethiscrapAug 25, 2008 11:57 AM
Aug 25, 2008 11:27 AM

Nov 2007
Astaroth said:

Suzaku is mighty.

ahaha, look at him run. I wanted to see him fight Bismarck some more, but knowing him Suzaku will somehow end up in the sword of akashi with lelouch and charles.

I love the emperor just stands there and doesn't bat an inch, I mean he's immortal but the guy shows no fear at all and just laughs off everything with his he's the best and only the strongest matter attitude. the one thing I'm looking forward to is learning more about Charles. I really think there's more to him than we think and he's not just pure eeevil.
Aug 25, 2008 11:32 AM

Aug 2007
They keep rushing along in the second half of this season, good episode and as usual it ends with you wanting to see the next. I cant believe how much has happened and changed in just the last few episodes.
Aug 25, 2008 12:21 PM

Jun 2008
ender650 said:
They keep rushing along in the second half of this season, good episode and as usual it ends with you wanting to see the next. I cant believe how much has happened and changed in just the last few episodes.

Me either. This is probably the most unpredictable show I've ever watched....
I don't know who wrote it on the page before this one,
maybe Marianne isn't bad after all... we'll see in the next episode I guess...

But how will they finish it, I really don't know. And I hate good or excellent
shows with a stupid ending, or with no closure,
and so I hope that won't be the case with this one...
Code Geass is really a masterpiece, and I'd hate it to go bad in the end XDDD
//“The third time is for what will be. The way back will come but once. Be steadfast.”
Aug 25, 2008 12:26 PM

Aug 2008
Fai said:
November3leven said:
saris said:

So anyone really though that C.C is GOOD? Its as stupid as to think that Charles will be main baddie, IMO. Its totally written on her - "I will sacrifice myself".

Marianne is bad. Ypu overlooked the fact that she calmly uses the body of innocent girl as her tool. You overlooked the fact thats its her fault that Lelouch is in state he is, yet she does not care. Nunnaly is also dead - and she does not care. Of course they are going to help Lelouch - but for what reasons?

C.C kept Lelouch alive all this time, so my thoughts are that Marianne needs him as part of her plans, whatever they are. As a "part", "pawn", w/e
i understand your point but Marianne spirt, mind has been hidden in anya for 9 years i doubt that after a 9 year slumber he wakes up and start crying "Nunnally dead?!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"as far the Lelouch being who he is because of her we still dont know who killed her if people's theory was she master mind her own death to hide isnt valid Charles knows Marianne Geass.
November3levenAug 25, 2008 12:30 PM
Aug 25, 2008 12:56 PM

Jun 2008
dtshyk said:
Charles's plan in short "I'll be the God of the new world!"

Haha, that sounds like Light Yagami from Death Note XD

I wonder if Marianne 'taking over' or whatever she did with Anya was started by Charles, or if it was started by her own will.... 'cause it seemed that Charles triggered the Geass thing (her eyes looked like she was under someone, possibly Charles', geass...)

Also at the end, when Lulu destroyed the exit, why did he have to go into that world? He sealed the exit from the outside, so he didn't really need to go in there...
Aug 25, 2008 1:21 PM

Feb 2008
Man what is this?
This is so weird.
So many unexpected stuff.
Honestly I'm a bit confused.

But it's still awesome.
Next episode plz.
Aug 25, 2008 1:28 PM

Aug 2008
De-JaY said:
Man what is this?
This is so weird.
So many unexpected stuff.
Honestly I'm a bit confused.

But it's still awesome.
Next episode plz.

same here, but I'm mostly happy that Lelouch finally threw away all the bs and decided to go for the throat. I hated that mask and the Black Knights were always useless and fickle without him anyway.
Aug 25, 2008 1:42 PM

Aug 2008
What makes people say that Anya is Marianne's daughter? There is absolutely no proof of that, just random guess.

Marianne can't be some demon because she got her Geass from C.C. at some point in time so she has to be younger than C.C. It might be that Marianne was originally good, but her body was stolen by Geass.

Doesn't Charles have the power to give Geass to people now? Couldn't he have given Geass to KoO?
Aug 25, 2008 2:06 PM

Jul 2008
On a different topic, did anyone notice how this episode totally ruined the concept of Lelouch's geass? The implication has always been that he can't just tell people to follow his orders forever, because if he could, why would he ever NOT do that?

But in this episode, he just does it anyway.

There is obviously a penality or he would have done that before.Perhaps they are unable to do anything but that what he says them to do which would mean: every idiot would suspect that something is wrong.

I was kind of confused by the fact that Suzaku was able to know when the geass was working on him(or at least trying), I thought the whole point of the geass was that while you were under its power you wouldn't know the actions during the time it happened.

When a person who doesn't know what geass and doesn't know that he is affected by something unnatural, he is confused.
When a person knows what is geass and knows that he is affected by it, then it is no longer hard to know when you are affected and when not.

I actually haven't watched the episode yet, but I know I'll be posting this when I'm done anyway.

I'll never understand how can people be confused by such a simple storyline...

People were just in a denial phase. I mean, they spent 44 episodes hammering on the "Charles let Marianne die hence he is evil" plot point, then bang, Marianne ends up being a very manipulative body stealer who doesn't seems to show much love for her kids (much like Charles himself I guess). Even if we got some shadows over her actions during Season 1, nothing went on beyond making Prince Schnitzel the prime suspect in the murder case.

Hasn't Lelouch suspected that something was shady about her?
Also, it was obvious from the very beginning that her role is very, very important and the picture of C.C. and Marianne being together just made her more suspicious.
To maky a long story short, theories about her evilness existed from Day 1, but noone expected that she was obssesing a 14-year old girl.

Also, I guess the fact Suzaku is starting to notice when the Geass is trying to activate is because of his Fleia accidental use. We do know that with enough willpower the Geass can be broken (though there's only one previous case), and even though Suzaku is all "I don't care" about the means, he's still worried deep down about the methods. So since he is worried about the Geass causing another incident like that, his mind is probably unconciously picking up when the Geass tries to activate.

When a Disguised Japanesse terrorist attacked him and Suzaku counter-attacked, he noticed that he has done that because of geass.
In other words, that has nothing to do with the Fleia incident.

Not too impressed with this one. Most of the "twists" that came in, we all completely knew about already (Anya, etc)

There were many theories about Anya, but I don't remember Anya obssesed as a popular or even averagely known one.

It was also really anticlimatic with how they handled CC's memory returning.

"Hey sup, I'm in your brain. What are you doing silly?"
"Alright, guess I'm back".

Personal preference I guess. I liked this approach more then I would have liked the "She gets her memory back and sacrifices her life to save him!" approach.

(cont..) and japanese oppression would still be going on...
all hail zero!

Who says that Lelouch woudn't be the same, but rather then being Zero he would wage a shadow war (plots and schemes) against his family in order to become the next Emperor (he is very far in inheritance line if I remember correctly).
If that was teh series, then all would still be the same (mechas and the guy in mask). The only difference is teh fact that besides the High School fillers we would have had Chess fillers: entire episodes centered on L.L. playing chess with his siblings.

Thus, if Marianne was not doing what she was doing, Charles would not be doing what he is doing, thus Japan would not have been conquered.

And Suzaku (who in childhood hated Britains) would not become friend with British aristocracy, would not become tolerant and may not have killed his own father.
Chance for that to happen: 9%

lol at the"Live" Geass telling Suzaku to run away from the Knight of One.

I have a weird feeling that it might have been telling: "Get the f*** out of here or Leouch shall kill you... slowly." Only once he saw Lelouch, he staretd running.

I tought it was officialy confirmed that she is RIP.

Also at the end, when Lulu destroyed the exit, why did he have to go into that world? He sealed the exit from the outside, so he didn't really need to go in there...

I doubt that he thinks he could accomplish anything if he stayed outside. Tough he will accomplish something big in ep 22, I have no doubts in that.
Aug 25, 2008 2:08 PM

Aug 2008
Astaroth said:

Suzaku is mighty.

That gave me a laugh.

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬
Aug 25, 2008 2:08 PM

Feb 2008
I don't really know WHAT just happened, but I blame the penguins...

Aug 25, 2008 2:49 PM

May 2007
IncognitoOtaku said:

Haha, I know, right?

Anyway, I tolerated most of the wacky script writing that the producers went with and actually thought it was quite interesting. But I really did not like the turn they took in this episode. The whole "defy the gods" thing is just......eh....it just doesn't sit well with me. They pretty much alienated all of the political warfare that has been going on and now talk solely about Geass. Well, we'll see what happens.

Cornelia is hawt!
Aug 25, 2008 2:54 PM
Jun 2007
5 torturous episodes to go...........
Aug 25, 2008 3:08 PM

May 2008
Wow, it just hit me Ninja Sayoko is also dead man that sucks...
Aug 25, 2008 3:09 PM

May 2007
HOLY CRAP

That's basically my reaction to this whole episode. The pacing was extremely fast and so many things happened -- Anya is Marianne, Suzaku and Schnizel planning a coup d'eate, C.C. is back to normal (finally), Lelouch is facing Charles again -- woa. Just. WOA.

Aug 25, 2008 3:19 PM
Dec 2007
Hmm they answered one question in this episode (who is Anya) but created an awful lot of new ones and endless possibilities too. I guess this episode was just a climax builder, I don't know what to think about the plot anymore, but I think the next ep will be a bit more decisive than this one. And the alliance between Suzaku and Lellouche approaches too, I can't wait to watch it.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Aug 25, 2008 3:33 PM
Dec 2007
vindemon64 said:
IncognitoOtaku said:

Haha, I know, right?

Anyway, I tolerated most of the wacky script writing that the producers went with and actually thought it was quite interesting. But I really did not like the turn they took in this episode. The whole "defy the gods" thing is just......eh....it just doesn't sit well with me. They pretty much alienated all of the political warfare that has been going on and now talk solely about Geass. Well, we'll see what happens.

Cornelia is hawt!
Eh, we knew Charles was trying something pretentious like this for quite a while now, ever since they showed the scenes between him and V.V. and you could even say even way back when Lelouch makes the contract with C.C. and has the trippy vision where Charles is shown "accomplishing" that Ragnarok thing he's trying to do.

they answered one question in this episode (who is Anya)
No they didn't answer that at all. They just opened up several questions concerning as to who the hell is Anya in the first place and why Marianne managed to Geass-jack her body.

Aug 25, 2008 4:27 PM

Jun 2007
I still think Anya is her daughter, and the real Nunnaly. It would make sense, concidering Marriane didn't seem to give a rats ass about her dying. It'll probably ties in with some stupid crap where she geassed her daughter, then charles also geassed her or something like that.
Aug 25, 2008 5:15 PM

Nov 2004
LOL, this episode just made me go LOL. I love Snapzaku!! He's awesome. I hope he continues being crazy. :D
Aug 25, 2008 8:55 PM

Jan 2008
Lolwut, is what all I can say.
It's like the script writers just found it was due the next day and stayed up all night to write this.
Aug 25, 2008 8:59 PM

Jan 2008
Astaroth said:

Suzaku is mighty.

I'm so immature. I can NOT stop laughing at this.
Aug 25, 2008 9:00 PM
May 2008
While the Marianne part somewhat confuse me, it is good to see the old C.C. return. Very good closing scene of Lelouch and the Emperor which will make things very interesting next episode.
Aug 25, 2008 10:05 PM

Jun 2007
wait, what the hell. lelouch supposedly got smarter since rollo died, but what the hell
couldn't he have just trapped charles without he himself having to trap himself?
either that, or he wanted to make sure that charles did not escape, but even so. charles IS bigger than lelouch, and he IS immortal, so, even if lelouch was there to watch over charles, he could just escape by himself... lelouch, that was a stupid idea, but not as stupid as letting rollo handle nunally's rescue.

so, snapzaku finally realized that it is within himself to snap and kill shitloads of people. good job snappy, you just leveled up your intelligence by 1
Anya = Marianne... well, i kind of had an idea of that... but... well, its a mystery
anya's KoR outfit for fighting is a bit... umm... not adequate for battle? xD

i kinda like marianne's character. but i really do not want to see her as rurushuuu's last boss, i do not feel like watching marianne and CC go against rurushuu

so, where does rivalz think lelouch is at xD

Knight of 12 (girl i assume) is cute, if she's a guy with long hair, the artists over at CLAMP are kinda screwed up.

Kaguya cried D=

Jeremiah (aka oranji) didn't believe the black knights. so yeah, i think he is going to search for rurushuu, since without him, all of his goals would be destroyed, and he will most likely go snapzaku'd against everybody.

Kallen needed more screentime

Lelouch finally found the good way of using geass, to command people to do whatever he wants... way to go rurushuu

LOL @ Cecile, Lloyd and Gino being all careless and playing pool and then seeing snapzaku in his snappy mood come in... lol

ANOTHER FRIGGIN LANCELOT? something is wrong with lloyd

snapzaku caused another war, stupid... well, not war, but rather a coup d'etat

Gino finally despises shitzaku... so, is he and anya joining lelouch now, please?

Knight of one possibly has a weird geass eye, if not, he just has a demonic eye. (rental magica reference)

geass to live tells suzaku to do something obvious. yet he refuses... and then he accepts it.

so, thanks to lelouch's distraction, he saved suzaku again, Y U DO DIS RURUSHUU

lol @ suzaku running away

xing-ke and kaguya still believe in zero, yay

lelouch misusing his geass FTW, i loved how he just made the knightmares pose like that for him xD

anya acts... her acting is bad, she is not her old self anymore D=
mewants real anya back

and then, he made the stupid mistake of not just leaving his father trapped inside the sword of akasha alone... why did he do something so stupid.. if he really wants answers... he already knows that charles isn't going to give them..

as for marianne's geass... i think it is just mind jumping. she geasses someone to hold her memories and probably spirit, and most likely, mind control...
Aug 25, 2008 10:26 PM

Jun 2007
Richard_Omega said:
lol @ suzaku running away

xing-ke and kaguya still believe in zero, yay

lelouch misusing his geass FTW, i loved how he just made the knightmares pose like that for him xD

What a confusing episode but, Anya=Marianne certainly made it even more interesting.
Aug 25, 2008 10:54 PM

Jun 2008
Oh man, Suzaku's "great escape"......that shit killed me!!!

Wow at Anya, I knew there was something weird about her......

What can Lelouch possibly do to Charles now..........
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1904 by felipecardel »»
May 30, 9:52 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Aug 31, 2008

576 by bubba460z »»
May 28, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

PimpToad - Apr 6, 2008

404 by bubba460z »»
May 26, 5:45 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

TechnicsMKII - Sep 21, 2008

370 by sharosharo »»
May 20, 4:05 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

306 by sharosharo »»
May 20, 3:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.