Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 6, 2014 11:43 PM

Jan 2014
I can't believe how much Saito has cheated on Louise. Even if some of them moments were on accident there were many where he did it knowingly. Then he just tells Louise that he loves her and everything is A-OK. smh
And Siesta is the stupidest character in the whole damn world.
This anime has it's good episodes but this just wasn't one of them for me.

Edit: The problem in this relationship isn't Louise, she might be responsible for 5% of it. But Saito is just a two-timer. And Siesta isn't helping.
Saito is obviously in love with Louise and Siesta is sleeping in their bed, dressing up in just an apron, and trying to force a love potion onto Saito, etc. etc.
SyndricalAug 6, 2014 11:47 PM
Aug 6, 2014 11:50 PM

Jan 2014
Shuhan said:
Colbert is a boss, good to see him back.
Aug 23, 2014 10:50 PM

Aug 2014
You know I don't always mind people coming back from the dead. I mean Saito and Guiche ((which...who the hell revived Guiche? Or is that something that I should shut off my brain for like most of this show?)) reviving was really no big deal. But Colbert? I mean I like the guy but he's such a side character there's no plot reason to revive him. Not only that but his death was handled pretty well and he died defending the girl whose life he ruined so it had some meaning to it. Why bring him back? So he can still try to make things up to Agnes?

This season has been next to nothing but fan service and then just like last season when they get into the meat of things it just takes a nosedive. Difference is last season was actually decent up to right near the end. This has been nothing but one big boob joke wrapped in such a thin poorly made string of plot that it couldn't even keep Louise's boy chest at bay.
Sep 24, 2014 3:25 PM

Aug 2014
In the this night alll students were using a magician of mirror of true which this have special spell to transform you into the person you would like to be for a night. So... COLBERT-SENSEI is alive!....
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Dec 1, 2014 11:07 AM

Apr 2013
WTF he is alive? They better have a really good explanation for this.
Jan 22, 2015 9:42 AM
Jan 2015
I love how Saito is progressing his relationship with the princess - i mean, it's obvious that she's liked him for a long time.

Also when i heard about a big dragon i first thought it would be a plane, but how can Colbert be alive!?
May 15, 2015 3:49 AM

Mar 2010
Ok i get the hate on louise during S1 even parte of S2 but i now must say.. Saito is being ridiculous.. Hes cheating = i mean ok when she was disguised as louise then yeah it wiuld be a misunderstandig again. But afterwards when she turned back to henrietta he still leaned in for a kiss !! I cant accept that and im surprised louise didnt blow him up. I felt rlly bad for her this time..

And i also find it strange that none of the girls seem to help clear up the misunderstandigs, especially siesta. A lot of tsun moments couldve been evaded if they would explain.. Only tiffa explained it in the bath back then so i find her a worthy opponent. Shes just kind and means no harm
Jun 26, 2015 11:05 AM
Oct 2013
I really want Princess to win Saito but we all know that's not happening.
Feb 19, 2016 3:41 AM

Jan 2016
How are we missing the fact that Saito was literally about to kiss Henrietta!! And this was after he identified it as the queen! Not Louise! How could she forgive that? What the hell! That's honestly so despicable, I can't believe Saito would've done that.
Apr 3, 2016 11:14 PM

May 2014
Yeesh, nearly 2 months have passed since I watched the episode prior to this. Was just too busy, but I'm happy to be back. All the classic high jinks, Louise had a few cute moments, too. Slowly, slowly, slowly developing as always!
May 22, 2016 5:13 AM

Jan 2016
"Pick up where we left off last time!” Lousie u sneaky little girl hihihi , Nosebleed fountain!!! xD
Saito with oppai…? Now thats creepy… Really getting the ecchi going now. also getting more love drama,, with Saito n the Queen.. man come on. no more of this shit..

AND WHAT COLBERT!!!!! WTF! U WHERE DEAD!!!
Now shit is getting interesting, Got a giant “plane” ish (but the other question is where is the other one tho??!! ) AND Colbert is alive??!!!
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
May 31, 2016 7:18 AM

Mar 2014
Mirror of Truth ~ !! and all sorts of misunderstanding could be made of .
Still , their ideal figures were pretty nice .. so as the plotlines ~ .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2016 9:36 AM

Jul 2014
Plun said:
This is one of the best episode of Zero no Tsukaima I've ever seen.

Colbert back from the dead! This episode was hilarious.

I'm calling Bullshit on him being alive. This is like DBZ. Bringing people back because plot said so. *sigh*
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Sep 13, 2016 5:50 AM

Jan 2013
Wtf, Colbert is actually back?
The ball was alright, expected a bit more with the magic mirror though.
Sep 5, 2018 8:53 AM

Aug 2018
The levels of stupidity of Saito and Louise has left the realm of cuteness and is dangerously close to my tolerance for of that I’ll endure. The episode did redeem itself at the end with the big reveal.
Sep 9, 2018 10:14 AM

Jan 2013
Nice, maid is being honest and nice. And the goblin is being obnoxious as always *sigh*
May 24, 2019 1:54 PM

Sep 2009
So this episode review is coming from someone who first watched ZnT when it originally aired, then came back to re-watch the series 11 years later lol. My biggest observation is that Zero no Tsukaima really does have a great plot but the fan service can be so excessive that it either slows down or obscures the story line completely. Ok moving on to the ep review.

I remember this episode because I was so enthralled with the purpose of the Sleipnir Ball and I wanted to be there myself haha. Tbh I am SOOOOO disappointed in the queen, she really stabbed Louise in the back. She knew what she was doing when she went in to kiss Saito (who is apparently so unobservant that he can't recognize the queen's voice or speech patterns coming out of "Louise"). And I think it's because it was the queen that Louise's reaction was different from her usual 'blow everyone up in frustration' defense mechanism. Louise should have at least listened to Saito's explanation if she was going to forgive him so quickly, but I hope from now on she's cautious of those who claim to be her friend.

Also, lol Siesta poor girl. She's practically thrown herself naked at Saito 100 times but he really hasn't done anything (even the moments Louise didn't catch him). I admire the determination but honey he doesn't love youuuuu, being hot clearly isn't enough. She deserves someone who won't lead her on for 3+ seasons haha.
May 24, 2019 2:19 PM

Sep 2009
DLDrillNB said:
I love how Saito is progressing his relationship with the princess - i mean, it's obvious that she's liked him for a long time.

Also when i heard about a big dragon i first thought it would be a plane, but how can Colbert be alive!?

I wouldn't say that the queen liked Saito for a *long* time because she was so in love with Prince Wales that I'm suspecting her feelings for him lingered for a while after his death (notice how when Henrietta was literally in bed with Saito in S2E6 she didn't really show signs of personally enjoying it; you could tell she was performing actions that would obviously help her stay in hiding.)

I would say her feelings for Saito probably started after he was revived from the fight against the 70,000 and she made him a Chevalier, which would be a timeline of a couple of months at best. Henrietta is definitely leaning towards infatuation rather than actual 'like' though.
Aug 14, 2019 10:22 AM
Jan 2018
sigh why is kirche a background character ...
Dec 6, 2019 2:28 AM

Jun 2017
Finally the plot finally develop, and it was also a nice episode. Looks like the princess likes Saito too huh, and she aspires to be Louise. And damn... looks like Colbert sensei is alive.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Jan 15, 2020 12:13 PM

Nov 2016
Yeah, easily best episode this season.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 3, 2020 7:53 PM

Dec 2018
saito is a real piece of shit
goes in for a second kiss after he finds out who it is
please bring back s1 saito ffs
Nov 6, 2020 5:45 PM
Oct 2020
Finally. Fucking finally. Finally an episode that makes it feel like it was a good idea to watch this season.
I needed this real bad after the clusterfuck that was episode 6 and boy am I glad for this. Almost everything about this episode is the essence of what I like about this anime. Saito's kiss with the queen was a bit too much but literally everything except for it was awesome. The humor really improved in this one and there was finally some serious storyline development.

This is the first episode of the season that gets a 5/5 from me in the poll. Rightfully earned.
Sep 2, 2021 11:25 PM

Nov 2010
Those enemies had to ruin the fun! That disguise party was interesting and could've had so many funny moments. I almost fell in love with Osmond's disguise too. lmao

As much as I like Siesta I ship Henrietta and Saito. Henrietta is so cute and interesting for me.

Glad to see Colbert alive and I thought initially that was a jumbo jet. I wonder what kind of bomber plane that is.
Oct 4, 2023 5:37 AM

Apr 2018
this episode : Man, What i just saw ???? Mister Colbert ? Zirche my waifu falling for the teacher ??? HOW ? Where ? WHAT ? WHEN ????

Princess failing for MC ? Siesta trying her best ??? The other waifu failling for MC too.... ????

Morpheus: The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes.
It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Neo: What truth?

Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Censored_Vagina - Aug 10, 2008

82 by LadyLeeMing »»
Mar 15, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princesses no Rondo~ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

angel999 - Sep 21, 2008

218 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 29, 2023 3:41 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princesses no Rondo~ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Sep 8, 2008

64 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 29, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Aug 25, 2008

91 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 29, 2023 2:40 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

angel999 - Aug 3, 2008

113 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 28, 2023 12:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.