Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 15, 2011 10:11 PM

Nov 2011
Frostbitez said:
i hope people realise that being able to man up in this situation (if it were to happen in real life) Would be EXTREMLEY difficult. You for sure may have a mental break down. im sure if i killed a friends brother i would go crazy.

You people gotta start looking at it from a normal persons view, not some bad arsz super hero that can take on the world.

THOUGH i do admit.

If i knew what i was doing was to save japan, and possibly the world...i would man up a little more than shu did. Id put my life and anyone elses life for that sake.

How do you explain that you telepathicly communicated with Jun, while he was connected to an Endlave, by the AV. That he begged for you to Kill him, all the while he was using the Endlave to kill his Brother. That to save him, the guy who betrayed you. You used his Void to kill his brother. Now, everytime you try to draw a Void, you are overwhelmed by Horriffic Visions of Death, of people dying Horriffic Deaths by the AV. Tell that to any kind of Medical Professional or School Consulor and they'll be measuring you for a Straight Jacket.

I think that Ayase had the best chance of getting Shu to open up and tell her what really happened, but Gai stepped in too soon. The same goes for Hare, except that the start of the AV Broadcast ended that discuession. It would have been nice if Ayase and Hare compared notes about Shu, had a chance to compare notes.

The fact that Shu was Screaming, Screaming and running away, should have been a serious RED FLAG that something was wrong with Shu. Inori is too emotionally dead, stunted, immature to see how much Shu is hurting. While Gai continues to treat Shu like a tool, not caring that something may be seriously wrong with Shu.

In the past, Shu sulked, he balked, he openly spoke his mind, when he had a problem with what was going on or Gai's plans. He DID NOT, Scream in terror, nor did he run away. Keep in mind that Shu has been part of at least two successful missions before this. Held up his part of the mission. So that they shouldn't still consider him a Whiney, Perverted, Brat. At least Ayase doesn't.
Summoning Dark: "What kind of human creates his own policeman?"

Watcman: "One who fears the dark."

"And so he should," said the enity, with satisfaction.

"Indeed. But I think you misunderstand. I am not here to keep the darkness out. I'm here to keep it in." There was a clink of metal as the shadowy watchman lifted a dark lantern and opened it's little door. Orange light cut through the blackness. "Call me . . . the Guarding Dark. Imagine how strong I must be."

Dec 15, 2011 10:16 PM

Nov 2011
Yumekichi11 said:

One more thing can someone please tell WTF is up in the spoiler
WTF happened to the budget there? WTF happened to the animation there?

LOL I was also confused over this. It's like they thought "this is a dramatic scene of the main character and- hahaha, I can't take it guys, dramatic scene with OUR MC? If we're gonna troll let me put my infant child to draw it already".

Anyway, we all do know what this series is about by now, right? Main Character having a character development and stop being a wimp. Yeah, sure, there are a lot of problems in that shit, but once MC grew half a ball in the last episode and got me all "look at that, almost a better-than-average episode" just to lose that halfball along with any trace of his ephemeral pontential to evolve from "wuss" to "normal guy" I noticed that I will be really happy if that happens. And probably the world will. Almost to the point of thinking that all this BS so far was wort it.

Either that or keep geting the wheelchair girl even more screen time and stop making dad-issues-blondie appear for apparent no reason. You know what, she even deserve to be called by her name. Everyone loves you Ayase and we feel your pain of having a giant robo but for some reason do not having an automatized wheelchair, having to spin thoses wheels manually all around... These Funeral Parlour guys are really all a bunch of trolls.
Dec 15, 2011 10:19 PM

Oct 2010
onedaysnotice said:
come to any logical motives that the blindfolded guy/scarface has for wiping out an entire city of innocent people. Recreate Lost Christmas?... give me a break....
TBH I was like "Someone get rid of the shit ass machine that fucks people up who are not even past the signs of infections" or "Is Hare going to be OK?" Damn the whole shit can drag total innocent students into death that have no infections even. Dan was infected in the preview that means normal humans get the infection too. Want to know something?
Fuck you Koudou with your recreation shit! That's what. It's all that guy and the rest who followed are as shit as him. Knowing exactly what it shall imply and that only anti-bodies people resisted.

It's obvious it was a Coup D'Etat. A overthrowing so to speak.
Tanrim said:
Okay, what the hell? It leaves off with Shu telling Yahiro he killed his brother and starts here who knows how long later in the middle of an op? Who is the moron that thought it was a good idea to skip ahead like that? What the hell happened with Yahiro? Where the hell is he even? Despite how stupid I thought the way it was done I figured they'd at least go over it in a flashback but no, nothing. At all. Also, what about Hare? Basically she saw all that and just casually strolls off without anyone knowing? Ugh.
onedaysnotice said:
My sentiments exactly. I srsly spent a minute looking for where I put ep 9, because I srsly thought I missed an episode. Terrible directing, terrible characters. This is even more frustrating than Ninja Gaiden, and doesn't even come close to being rewarding.
I cannot say that my rage reflects yours but I can say that I had a problem too with the beginning of the episode. It seemed like they alluded to Shu being in fist fight with Yahiro and losing out in a KO.

WTF happened with Shu and Yahiro?
WTF Did Hare do or was to do while seeing all of this?
You know shit like that is important. So that was a huge mistake and even if they put in a flashback it will not excuse at all. In fact I wish the director would not have directed this episode and another could have because he screwed majorly. So which director is it this time?

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 15, 2011 10:21 PM

Oct 2011
Yumekichi11 said:

One more thing can someone please tell WTF is up in the spoiler
WTF happened to the budget there? WTF happened to the animation there?

Lol I noticed that when I was going through that scene a second glance. Guess the animation was going very fast there that they didn't care for the detail?XD It was kinda noticable through.
And yeah I wonder who this new character is.
Dec 15, 2011 10:22 PM

Oct 2010
VioLink said:
I also am interested in this guy. The whole city is in panic and he gives no fucks.
He also seems to know Shu as in his full name of that. Or wait was it to do more with the guy Koudou? I though I heard the last of Koudou more than Shu. If that is so then it means he knows Koudou and of his plans.

Dec 15, 2011 10:30 PM

Oct 2011
This might be nitpicking, but I just thought of what Hare said. She said she saw Shu taking the void out of Yahiro? So does that mean she was in that building too where the fight was going to happen? How was she able to make it without be hurt or seen or whatever? Blah whatever I just going to guess that plot armor protect/hide her.:P
Dec 15, 2011 10:40 PM

Jan 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
VioLink said:
He also seems to know Shu as in his full name of that. Or wait was it to do more with the guy Koudou? I though I heard the last of Koudou more than Shu. If that is so then it means he knows Koudou and of his plans.

He is prohably the hero that will save us from Inori.

LOL
Breaker5 said:
This might be nitpicking, but I just thought of what Hare said. She said she saw Shu taking the void out of Yahiro? So does that mean she was in that building too where the fight was going to happen? How was she able to make it without be hurt or seen or whatever? Blah whatever I just going to guess that plot armor protect/hide her.:P

Plot armor also protected her from being spotted by the dozens of soliders that had the place surrounded.

EDIT: Nvm you already mentioned that xD
VioLinkDec 15, 2011 10:45 PM
[center]
Dec 15, 2011 10:49 PM
Dec 2009
hmmm.. why must they make Shu like this.. its pretty ridiculous of how long they are going to keep him in this state.. almost at the point of giving up on Shu

new characters make this interesting, and im looking forward to the new insert song that's going to be introduced soon from that flashback
tag©.androgynous
Dec 15, 2011 11:44 PM

Jun 2009
That was painful as well as funny to watch.

I have expected this from Shu judging from the last episode with "lol-i-killed-an-innocent-person" development but they exceeded my expectations on how pathetic he can be.
Dec 15, 2011 11:54 PM

Oct 2010
I offically dropped it i can't deal with Shu no more. I literally dropped it in the 1st 15 seconds when he became more of a pussy. Well i did warn people last week that he knows about death he would be even more of a pussy. I feel like a fool for having hope.
Dec 16, 2011 12:41 AM

Dec 2010
Ok, where to get started... well the episodes direction was the sliver lining for me, because developments like this happened sooner than i thought which is a plus as it leaves more episodes to develop it more; also i noted this in last episodes forum that i knew he would have a breakdown but... i just didn't think it would be that bad. I have always been one of those who had the thought that he is realistic so even though he has NO spine that as long as they keep his character development progressing he will eventually and realistically become a decent MC, this episode made that thought take a step back because even i gotta say it he was a wimp the whole episode. Inori liking him was not surprising and was cliche however i liked the way they did it; because since most could guess it to happen anyway the way it was done with Gai hinting that Shu has had a similar relationship in the past (most likely with that girl from his visions/dreams) hints plot potential; well anyway I'm not as quick to drop as many so I'll keep it going but i hope that this potential isn't wasted because there are many shows that are solid with crappy MC's I'm just hoping this can be another one of them.
Dec 16, 2011 12:48 AM

Apr 2009
Coward with powers at it again. I won't even say anything other than that at this point when it comes to him about....well you know. I felt bad for Hare at the same time figured Inori had real feelings for coward with powers way back. Also Segai was cool once again, needs more screen time.lol. The ending was crazy.......good. Made the episode worth it. Talk about a cliffhanger.

Overall: 4/5
Dec 16, 2011 1:20 AM

Aug 2011
I literally facepalmed when Inori said "Is this Love?" or something along those lines.
Dec 16, 2011 1:26 AM

Aug 2011
onedaysnotice said:
I was cringing this entire episode. I srsly cannot fathom Shu's pussiness and his mental outbursts, nor come to any logical motives that the blindfolded guy/scarface has for wiping out an entire city of innocent people. Recreate Lost Christmas?... give me a break....

If they don't give a good reason by next ep, I'm dropping this.
Very good point. I may do the same thing.

HOWEVER, they couldn't follow up the last episode properly, so why the fuck would they now?
Dec 16, 2011 1:50 AM

Sep 2011
Yeah, I really think that the neo-Lost Christmas scene was kinda lame.
Dec 16, 2011 2:08 AM

Nov 2011
I really dont know where do people find the inner resources to still hate on Shu after 10 freaking episodes. Clearly you have too much useless time in your hands or you are complete sadists. Because therețs so much hate one canțt help but see how this turns in some sort of personal attack. You guys are personally attacked by Shu. Or so is what you feel. Arențt you tired of 16 year olds saving the world? Because thatțs what you seem to be demanding, another kid that plays superman. As much as Shu can be annoying for some of you, the other way around can be very boring for the rest of us.

You are missing the point of this series which I guess it proved to be just the show itself, with all the flashy fanservice and awesome music. Itțs a polished cliche which turns out to be for a lot of people the best polished cliche. Which never fails to deliver exactly that. This episode proved my point once again. I cannot bring myself to hate Shu even if I dont particularly approve of his doings either. Ițm just taking things the way they are, this anime is about a coward teenager who didnt want to be part of the war yet he got caught in and he tried but failed, Put like this, I dont know whats so much to hate about.

I dont move over to the forums of some other anime i found very silly and ridiculous just to mock the characters and put them out. To be honest I dont even know why the moderators dont manage the trolls better.

Once again, I enjoyed this ep a great lot and I was able to do so because I donț take Shu personally. I liked the way evil took over, always been a fan of apocalyptic shows and im hoping for more about that in future eps
Dec 16, 2011 2:08 AM

Dec 2010
"I'm sending you to heeeaaaven~~~! *spinz*"

But seriously, Segai completely destroyed the seriousness of the episode to me., Because ever since that happened I had him spinning in the back of my head. lmao.
Dec 16, 2011 2:16 AM

Jan 2011
bonifide said:
I offically dropped it i can't deal with Shu no more. I literally dropped it in the 1st 15 seconds when he became more of a pussy. Well i did warn people last week that he knows about death he would be even more of a pussy. I feel like a fool for having hope.
k bai cant please everyone.
Dec 16, 2011 2:25 AM
Dec 2007
Ok, so shit has officially hit the fan now. I didn't really expect this kind of world-shattering event to happen in Guilty Crown, especially when development has been so scarce up till now. Nice things to come it seems.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Dec 16, 2011 2:27 AM

Apr 2009
This was one big crapfest. The whole story is a fucking joke, starting with Shu, the forced love development, the ridiculous plot twists without any foreshadowing, the hilarious combat gear of Inori to EVERY MOTHERFUCKING DETAIL.

How pathetic can this anime get? This is worse than anything in Code Geass; when you do a rip-off, at least try to make it better and avoid the same fucking mistakes.

And worst of all, there are still a lot of people that actually like such a crap. YOU are the fucking reason why "serious" anime mostly sucks today, because you actually love this puberty, emo children crap that is only deep when you are 15, dumb as hell, without a Highschool degree and still think of yourself as misunderstood by the society.

And yes, I'm mad.
NidhoeggrDec 16, 2011 2:33 AM
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Dec 16, 2011 2:35 AM
Feb 2009
wtf just happened
Dec 16, 2011 2:37 AM

Aug 2009
It amazes me how many times i roll my eyes watching this. Shu is pathetic and Inori just sudden loves Shu for no reason at all. Serious I wish Gai would've shot Shu in the head. The only good characters are Hare and Ayase.
Dec 16, 2011 2:44 AM

Apr 2009
SoFarGone said:
It amazes me how many times i roll my eyes watching this. Shu is pathetic and Inori just sudden loves Shu for no reason at all. Serious I wish Gai would've shot Shu in the head. The only good characters are Hare and Ayase.

I know, but I'm sure you know all to well that this shit will sell like delicious pancakes, because most aniem fans seem to like such bullshit by now. I blame Code Geass.
Dec 16, 2011 2:47 AM

Aug 2009
Nidhoeggr said:
SoFarGone said:

I know, but I'm sure you know all to well that this shit will sell like delicious pancakes, because most aniem fans seem to like such bullshit by now. I blame Code Geass.

Nah Code Geass is actually good and makes sense. Guilty Crown is like a Michael Bay movie. The plot doesn't need to make sense as long as there's big explosions and a sexy female lead.
Dec 16, 2011 2:50 AM

Jul 2010
SoFarGone said:
Nidhoeggr said:
SoFarGone said:

Nah Code Geass is actually good and makes sense. Guilty Crown is like a Michael Bay movie. The plot doesn't need to make sense as long as there's big explosions and a sexy female lead.

yep, this show is so bad, noitamina totally failed with this one, UN-GO's much worth the effort
Simplistic beauty can't be appreciated by someone who looks for something grand in everything he watch.
Dec 16, 2011 2:52 AM

Apr 2009
SoFarGone said:
Nidhoeggr said:
SoFarGone said:

Season 1 was good, S2 a big disappointment.
The thing is, when the show is taking itself so seriously, people seem to confuse a plot with holes for intentional vague and "deep" storytelling. Probably because they feel a sense of accomplishment for their tastes in mature anime that touches such dark subjects in such a realistic manner, lol.
Dec 16, 2011 3:02 AM
Nov 2007
Watching that intro scene makes me not even want to continue watching this series.
Dec 16, 2011 3:11 AM

Nov 2011
Morridine said:

hmmm I honestly prefer trolls over fanbois. Fanbois can't even get the reason Shu is going full retard correct. Its not because he killed someone(it has nothing to do with the whole taking a life aspect) but because he failed to save Jun(He says "how am I going to explain this to Yahiro" while really shocked in the last ep and he doesn't complain about killing him but of failing to save him this ep). Ex: Your friend is working on an artpiece which he devoted insane amounts of time and effort into, it is to be his one masterpiece, his lifes work. He is feeling exhausted and goes to bed. You notice a tiny piece of a corner is not fully colored so being in the same profession and being quite confident in your skill decide to do him a favor by finishing that one tiny piece. Then you slip and mess everything up beyond repair. Your friend is broken and you start avoiding art. That feeling.

I found this episode so bad it was funny, I was seriously LOLing throughout it. Inori randomly developes love for Shu, Shu uses one of the most cliche lines ever(the salty riceballs), Shu constantly screaming, guard C ignores guard B who took a knife to the neck and goes to check on guard A, and Haruka apparently IS a clueless dumbass.

Daryl is probably the only likable character so far, not to mention the only one we've been given enough info to understand. Hes narcissistic and a daddy's boy, yet hes being ignored by the father he admires. Did his father start ignoring him before or after he met the secretary thats obviously using him? Daryl for MC! :p
Dec 16, 2011 3:30 AM
Dec 2010
HOLY SHIT HAS ANYONE REALIZED THAT THIS IS THE ONLY GUILTY CROWN EPISODE WHERE THERE IS NO NEW VOID WEAPON INTRODUCED????
Dec 16, 2011 3:34 AM

Mar 2011
Nidhoeggr said:
SoFarGone said:

I heard the ranking hasn't been too good, maybe it won't sell after all.

I agreed that S2 CG was a trainwreck, but it was an entertaining trainwreck nonetheless, which is what this show failed to do, everything about this show is half-assed (except the BGM of course), from the plot (or lack of) to characters, they all seem so.. disconnected.
Dec 16, 2011 3:54 AM

Nov 2011
Mephist said:
Morridine said:

hmmm I honestly prefer trolls over fanbois. Fanbois can't even get the reason Shu is going full retard correct. Its not because he killed someone(it has nothing to do with the whole taking a life aspect) but because he failed to save Jun(He says "how am I going to explain this to Yahiro" while really shocked in the last ep and he doesn't complain about killing him but of failing to save him this ep). Ex: Your friend is working on an artpiece which he devoted insane amounts of time and effort into, it is to be his one masterpiece, his lifes work. He is feeling exhausted and goes to bed. You notice a tiny piece of a corner is not fully colored so being in the same profession and being quite confident in your skill decide to do him a favor by finishing that one tiny piece. Then you slip and mess everything up beyond repair. Your friend is broken and you start avoiding art. That feeling.

I found this episode so bad it was funny, I was seriously LOLing throughout it. Inori randomly developes love for Shu, Shu uses one of the most cliche lines ever(the salty riceballs), Shu constantly screaming, guard C ignores guard B who took a knife to the neck and goes to check on guard A, and Haruka apparently IS a clueless dumbass.

Daryl is probably the only likable character so far, not to mention the only one we've been given enough info to understand. Hes narcissistic and a daddy's boy, yet hes being ignored by the father he admires. Did his father start ignoring him before or after he met the secretary thats obviously using him? Daryl for MC! :p

To be honest, about Shu going all nuts: I didnț think about it the way you did what I found completely horrible was that Shu wanted to help his (ex)friend and ended up using this friend as a weapon to kill his brother, whom he devoted his life to save. Want that why he actually betrayed Shu? With all the lot whole of stuff happening the prev episode was probably trying to focus on the message of this series which is as stated everywhere "The right to use my friend as a weapon that is the sin I shall adorn".
That's teh Guilty Crown people should chose to watch or not. because if you refer to that quote above you will find it very logical why Shu ain't a badass hero kid. What sin would it be to just enjoy being a badass full of guts killing people? Shu will probably not man up for the rest of this series, he has to play the victim forced to do what he doesn't want to and forced to inflict pain to his friends because he is the "king" or whatever.
I do think most of the people didn't get this, it's probably producer's fault for not being clear enough or directing it badly, or just the side effect of being aired only at 10/22, maybe thing will be settled maybe not. And I can bet on one thing: depending on how this ends, most of the people who hated it will either think it was genius either think it really did suck. It just depends on where this mess is heading to.

And this is a later edit :D
I do absolutely love the bad guys in GC. Daryl and Segai. Daryl is probably the most deranged sadistic still with a human side bad guy possible. Segai is so in his own world, obsessed about puzzles and with some hell of a messed up ethical conduit is impossible not to enjoy him. I seriously doubt if, if Im trying to extend the logic of the producers creating such complex and somehow logical villains, that they would leave Shu out to be a complete shallow mess
MorridineDec 16, 2011 4:02 AM
Dec 16, 2011 4:26 AM

Nov 2007
Yumekichi11 said:
tsubasalover said:
Inori's choosing Shu?
Sounds to me like Inori is getting her feelings together however I am not sure of Gai's position towards it as of this episode particularly. It's obvious from last episode there was mention of a song to be used for something.

I just wrote this because I wasn't sure of it
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 16, 2011 4:41 AM
Jun 2008
Shuu's unique characteristic always amaze me and I never realize he will feel regret for the taking weapon and using them as weapon .His popularity in the stock market drop again lol.

Can't wait to watch the next episode and see what gonna happen to the world 0.0"
Dec 16, 2011 4:41 AM

Aug 2010
AHAHAHA! When he started running away yelling like an idiot. Hes back to being a wimpy emo protagonist. Cannot sympathize at all.

Gai should have killed him. FML
Dec 16, 2011 4:44 AM

Dec 2011
Just when I thought that he was becoming less beta.. Oh god Shoe, what have you done.. .___.
Dec 16, 2011 4:55 AM

Apr 2010
Well, sure enough, the events of the last episode broke Shu. I'm glad they didn't just have him get his shit sorted right away though; such a resolution to the trauma would have been way too quick.

Instead, not only does he have that trauma to deal with, he now has to deal with turning his back on more people he pledged to help, and ultimately doing a massive injustice to a close friend of his. Oh and that virus is loose again.

Honestly, I can't help but feel sorry for Shu right now. Being in this position and having been broken this badly AND having all these new events occur around you is more than the kid deserves, regardless of how emo and cowardly he has been.
Dec 16, 2011 4:57 AM

Dec 2011
I'm sure he'll join the Undertakers/Funeral Parlor again.. Well, I hope so.
Dec 16, 2011 6:44 AM

Apr 2008
Shu = a_fucking_noob;
Dec 16, 2011 6:46 AM

Jan 2010
Am I the only one who didn't really hate Shu? I just laughed my ass off XD
Dec 16, 2011 6:49 AM
Sep 2011
The visuals this episode were fantastic! They almost made me forget about the inconsistencies concerning the story occuring here and there.
I wonder why they decided to activate the stone? I hope it's not just for the sake of doing evil things so that the viewers will dislike the villains even more but that it actually serves a purpose. I'm also curious who the boy with the thick eyebrows is as he seems to be connected with Shuuichirou.
Dec 16, 2011 6:50 AM

Sep 2011
VanillaTea said:

Haha, me too!

But I think that dude (Shu) has some redeeming to do, since a lot of people are so pissed off about his passive character so far...
Dec 16, 2011 6:59 AM

Nov 2007
-ryancklam- said:
VanillaTea said:

Haha, me too!

But I think that dude (Shu) has some redeeming to do, since a lot of people are so pissed off about his passive character so far...

I don't hate him, either.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 16, 2011 8:22 AM

Feb 2009
Kurimu-chan said:
BTW, I really feel that one of his friends will soon die... let's say Hare?
But then again that boy who died last episode already caused him trauma. Maybe the creators are troll enough to make him suffer even more by killing Hare off :)

I was thinking the same thing, and Hare is probably the best option at this point since the others friends haven't been developed that much.

Anyways, I'm liking the direction the plot is going so far, it seems it's going to get more complex and all but...I'm finding a little difficult to follow. There's so many characters that popped out of nowhere and so many new concepts that I got lost. I'm mean, what is that rock that started glowing and making everyone get sick? And the guy that was in a jail talking to Shu's mother (and by what I understood was the one who got the rock), who is he? And all of these "missions" the Undertakers are going through, what's their objective at all? It's kinda hard to swallow all of this...
Friend Code 3DS: 4914-3165-5517
Dec 16, 2011 8:26 AM

Oct 2008
banisherx said:
Stop being so arrogant people, almost everyone of you would of done the exact same thing as Shu in this situation, this is serious shit.

Maybe so, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's enjoyable to watch =S
Dec 16, 2011 8:27 AM

Dec 2010
VanillaTea said:

I don't hate the lad either. While I do dislike some of his more prominent qualities....

Lestrade said:
The visuals this episode were fantastic! They almost made me forget about the inconsistencies concerning the story occuring here and there.
I wonder why they decided to activate the stone? I hope it's not just for the sake of doing evil things so that the viewers will dislike the villains even more but that it actually serves a purpose. I'm also curious who the boy with the thick eyebrows is as he seems to be connected with Shuuichirou.

That's Cocyctus. Almost positive. Also, 'thick' eyebrows is something of an understatement.

My dangerously genre savvy senses tell me he's either related to Gai, will be Gai's repalcement, is Gai's long lost bro/sis, or is a clone. Potentially genetically altered.
Dec 16, 2011 8:56 AM

May 2008
I don't hate Shu, but he really needs to snap out of it and stop acting like a wuss and get his act together. Everything is falling to shit.

This episode..all my damn emotions. x_x

Dec 16, 2011 10:05 AM

Jun 2011
Shu is really pulling the show down...I'm not expecting him to be Chuck Norris, but at the very least he shouldn't be hesitating when the lives of his teammates are on the line. Even if he's a bit traumatized by what happened last episode and is beginning to recover some of his old memories, he shouldn't be completely freaking out all the time.

And that scene with Hare...can't blame her for slapping him.
'I met many people. We were separated. And then reunited. This tune contains all those feelings.'
- Nanaka Yatsushiro, Myself;Yourself, Episode 13
Dec 16, 2011 10:08 AM

Aug 2011
This was by far one if not the worst episode of this series...., it was so painful to watch!!!! omfg can Shu be any more of a total fail, just how much of a pussy can you be??? are the writers of this series just trolling us with a pathetic weak annoying irritating MC for spite???? for the life of me i cant understand why i haven't dropped it yet..., im just hoping like a fool every week, that it becomes better, but....., damn!!!!!

1/10
5547r8.jpgNaxrrhid.png
Dec 16, 2011 10:36 AM

Oct 2010
tsubasalover said:
-ryancklam- said:
VanillaTea said:

Haha, me too!

I don't hate him, either.
No but his character development looks to be hampered not to mention very unsatisfying to say the least towards many bitching about Shu, right? There is over 75% That are totally flabbergast at Shu's progress it's incredible.

Was even CG that bad at character progressions or any other show known to the staff behind this? I am seriously starting to wonder this.

Dec 16, 2011 10:39 AM

Aug 2011
Nidhoeggr said:
This was one big crapfest. The whole story is a fucking joke, starting with Shu, the forced love development, the ridiculous plot twists without any foreshadowing, the hilarious combat gear of Inori to EVERY MOTHERFUCKING DETAIL.

How pathetic can this anime get? This is worse than anything in Code Geass; when you do a rip-off, at least try to make it better and avoid the same fucking mistakes.

And worst of all, there are still a lot of people that actually like such a crap. YOU are the fucking reason why "serious" anime mostly sucks today, because you actually love this puberty, emo children crap that is only deep when you are 15, dumb as hell, without a Highschool degree and still think of yourself as misunderstood by the society.

And yes, I'm mad.
Nidhoeggr said:

The thing is, when the show is taking itself so seriously, people seem to confuse a plot with holes for intentional vague and "deep" storytelling. Probably because they feel a sense of accomplishment for their tastes in mature anime that touches such dark subjects in such a realistic manner, lol.
If I were gay...

We have 83.7% compatibility. It's obviously meant to be.

Jokes aside, it never surprises me that the comments of people I agree with tend to have high compatibility.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.