Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Nov 4, 2011 3:36 AM
Oct 2010
incredible redemption of an anime.
i applaud you, production IG
Nov 4, 2011 4:07 AM

Jan 2011
The action and fight sequences are so damn good. The scene where Shu uses the gravity gun and jumps on the water was just too epic for words. Inori X Shu is just way too cute, god dammit Inori with your cute overload!! Really liked this episode. Shall be interesting with Shu keeping the transmitter.
Nov 4, 2011 4:09 AM

Jul 2011
Another huge mess, much like the last episode. Unlike the last episode, though, at least it was entertaining. For the most part. The gravity stuff was pretty ridiculous. Don't really know why people think the action was so good. It was so over the top and one sided it didn't really seem all that exciting to me. Flashy explosions and the like may look cool but that's about it.

Like Shu more now, Inori less. Gai about the same, not very much. Glad Shu kept the pen thing. Might be a decent insurance policy if nothing else. Better then him just blindly going along with what Gai wants, anyway. Don't even mind Shu being a little wimpy but I don't want to see him just turn into a sheep. The cold line from Inori just made her look like a moron. Gai is as much of a prick as ever. He just assumed Shu would go along with his plans which was pretty stupid. Also, Segai was a pleasant surprise. Might even be my favorite character so far. Expected him to just be another over the top nut bar, which he wasn't. Shooting the sniper in the head seemed a bit excessive, though.

As for the pen (transmitter?) thing, I hope it gets used in a decent way but I doubt it will be. Will probably just be used as a catalyst for pointless drama. But, yeah, hope not. Score? 4/5, 8/10 Largely thanks to Segai.
Nov 4, 2011 4:23 AM

Jan 2009
Tanrim said:
Another huge mess, much like the last episode. Unlike the last episode, though, at least it was entertaining. For the most part. The gravity stuff was pretty ridiculous. Don't really know why people think the action was so good. It was so over the top and one sided it didn't really seem all that exciting to me. Flashy explosions and the like may look cool but that's about it.

Yep what u said pretty much sums up my thoughts. Curbstomp battles are cool to watch sometimes but guilty gear is totally overusing the concept. I swear the curbstomp will only stop when some new void user appears like 5episodes down the road. Anyway we see ninjas running on water and pseudo death gods running on air so I guess the gravity stuff isn't that much of a departure from your standard shounen.

Still... with all the hype and epic soundtracks, at least guilty gear is keeping me entertained for now
Nov 4, 2011 4:33 AM

Aug 2008
I'm curious about the intentions of Segai. Quite sneaky of him to persuade Shu by reason and not coerced by force.
And Gai, as the frivolous lawyer, was refreshing. He's quite the master of disguises.
Nov 4, 2011 4:58 AM

Jun 2010

What you two were talking ?

Isn't it obvious ?

They were talking about when to meet for a date and fake that he loves Inori so
he can keep on using that sword.

BL please.

that pen might have camera, voice record + location detection. What a shuu like
stupidity. When they finds out the leader will get angry and give some nice punishment
in the back of shuu.

butt who knows if he wanted that bad guy to watch him change cloths. That bad
guy obviously said "Beautiful" looking at him.
pieceofshotaNov 4, 2011 5:03 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 4, 2011 5:00 AM

Jul 2010
As many already said; this was a very well balanced episode. The characters were very nicely portrayed and the action was pretty epic too. Gai was pretty ballsy just marching in the facility dressed like a lawyer. Segai was pretty intimidating and you can just see he is acting sympathetically to get Shu on his side. I must say even Shu got much better in my book. He was pretty quick with figuring out how to use the power of the anti-gravity void gun intelligently. Maybe a little too fast but yeah. Inori was just being hngggggg as always.

I also like how he kept the transmitter in the end. Shu keeps himself in the middle and if the Undertakers ever betray him he can still use it as a sort of fail safe. Hopefully he didn't let Segai's words get to him too much, but of course we still don't even know who's the real bad guy here. Shu is just awfully torn between the two sides now and I'm really curious about what he'll do next.

Nov 4, 2011 5:11 AM

Apr 2009
pieceofshota said:

What you two were talking ?

Isn't it obvious ?

They were talking about when to meet for a date and fake that he loves Inori so
he can keep on using that sword.

BL please.

that pen might have camera, voice record + location detection. What a shuu like
stupidity. When they finds out the leader will get angry and give some nice punishment
in the back of shuu.

butt who knows if he wanted that bad guy to watch him change cloths. That bad
guy obviously said "Beautiful" looking at him.

lol
Nov 4, 2011 5:17 AM

Aug 2011
BRSxIgnition said:
If all you are going to do is come here and insult other's opinions on the forum for a show you apparently don't even care about, go away, seriously. It's ridiculous.

That's all I've ever seen you do. Be hypocritical more.
Nov 4, 2011 5:51 AM
Apr 2008
Lol, god this shows terrible.

Shes holding the metal sphere robot thingy, "why am I so cold?" LOL.

"I haven't agreed yet!! Im not your ally!" ;5 mins later, with no reasoning. "Come with me and abey all my commands" "Okay!!!"

Ok the guy tricked you and got you caught by these "kind" scientists. But dw. It was because he is trying to save his younger brother!! What a poor soul!!

Biggest, moaningest, crybabiest, wimp. All of a sudden, turn's into Bruce "Musashi" Lee, rips that sword out of her chest and decimates everything. Even changes his eye colour ( :O ). Rofl, was looking at my tv and saying "really?" the whole time.

Love how they've known eachother for like a week and spoken a handful of times, yet look at eachother after like 2 days apart as if they are lifelong lovers. Forced apart for years. Willing to risk everything to save one another.

Still, atleast they heavily toned back the fan-service. This episode was fairly watchable/enjoyable. Music and Animation are really nice, too bad the plot and characters are really poorly done.
Nov 4, 2011 6:06 AM
Jun 2011
Yeah, it reminds me of Ao no Exorcist in terms of cool looking art/animation and loads of shounen cliches to though they belong to slightly different genres within it. AnE did have a bunch of likeable characters and the first half was fairly interesting but this one started sucking by the end of the first episode and hasn't shown any signs of getting any better.
Nov 4, 2011 6:31 AM

Feb 2011
Keeps up the awesomeness.

Only the Yahiro part sucked for me. I liked the idea of him being a traitorish drug-addict more.
Nov 4, 2011 6:35 AM

Feb 2011
Why do I get the feeling that Okamoto Nobuhiko is voicing Kido? To early to be sure yet though. We'll find out soon (hopefully..)

Another awesome void. lol

Shuu being himself with Kido's void, being another person with Inori's void xD

Awesome how Shuu owned them with Inori's void (background music was awesome too).
Nov 4, 2011 6:58 AM
Jul 2011
Bluey said:
Lol, god this shows terrible.

Shes holding the metal sphere robot thingy, "why am I so cold?" LOL.

"I haven't agreed yet!! Im not your ally!" ;5 mins later, with no reasoning. "Come with me and abey all my commands" "Okay!!!"

Ok the guy tricked you and got you caught by these "kind" scientists. But dw. It was because he is trying to save his younger brother!! What a poor soul!!

Biggest, moaningest, crybabiest, wimp. All of a sudden, turn's into Bruce "Musashi" Lee, rips that sword out of her chest and decimates everything. Even changes his eye colour ( :O ). Rofl, was looking at my tv and saying "really?" the whole time.

Love how they've known eachother for like a week and spoken a handful of times, yet look at eachother after like 2 days apart as if they are lifelong lovers. Forced apart for years. Willing to risk everything to save one another.

Still, atleast they heavily toned back the fan-service. This episode was fairly watchable/enjoyable. Music and Animation are really nice, too bad the plot and characters are really poorly done.
This so much. I also have no idea why there are 3 giant enemy mechas around the main character and they do absolutley nothing to try and kill him, they sit there and watch until he decides to shoot them.
Nov 4, 2011 7:17 AM

Jan 2011
SoFarGone said:

^ Pretty much this.

So Dredd, put yourself in MC's state, you got 2 sides to chose, but you can't trust anyone, then you resolve "I believe in Gai" without knowing his intentions, you wouldn't keep the transmitter because this is somewhat a coward action, so putting yourself in danger is a smart decision than keeping the transmitter trying to keep yourself and Inori safe? I can see you being a horrible MC.
Nov 4, 2011 7:42 AM

Aug 2011
I can't get over how badass this episode was. I seriously am having withdrawls right now.
Nov 4, 2011 7:54 AM

Oct 2011
DraconisMarch said:
BRSxIgnition said:
If all you are going to do is come here and insult other's opinions on the forum for a show you apparently don't even care about, go away, seriously. It's ridiculous.

I've never insulted anyone else's opinions. Simply saying that haters should go hate somewhere else. Especially if they don't even watch the anime in question.
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
- Filicia Heideman, So Ra No Wo To
Nov 4, 2011 7:55 AM

Feb 2010
Shu X Inori needs some serious development.. (since this is obviously the couple the creators want us to root for). I'm not buying that someone like Inori cares about someone like Shu THAT much. Maybe they met before and Shu doesn't remember? Either way, I find it hard to root for them right now.

Gai was badass as usual though.

Nov 4, 2011 7:58 AM

Aug 2011
kusotare said:
Shu X Inori needs some serious development.. (since this is obviously the couple the creators want us to root for). I'm not buying that someone like Inori cares about someone like Shu THAT much. Maybe they met before and Shu doesn't remember? Either way, I find it hard to root for them right now.

Im voting for Shu X Inori! I like Gai but I don't like the Gai X Inori pairing. Inori became emotionally attached to him because he had saved her. I mean anyone would.
Nov 4, 2011 8:19 AM

Jul 2010
I wish Gai were the one with the special powers instead of Shu... He's a stereo type annoying main char who can't decide if what he's fighting for worth the price. I don't like chars like him.

Except that it was a pretty good episode, liked the action and the mass murderer seems rather interesting :) I hope he'll have some screentime next episode. I do think Shu is gonna double cross Gai at some point though >.
Nov 4, 2011 8:53 AM

Oct 2011
I think that shu is keeping the transceiver as a type of 'insurance'. He'll use it if Gai ever does anything he truly doesn't agree with. He won't use it for a while because he's unsure of what side is doing the right thing; he's seen the bad parts of both sides, and the good parts of both sides.

I love how neither side is perfect, in Code Geass, Britania was always seen as the enemy, here, the writer seems to have matured and is giving us a more grey spectrum of factions.

I wonder what will happen next episode, it seems like it will slow down a bit again, and looks like fan service might make a come back, but I honestly hope not...
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
Nov 4, 2011 8:56 AM

Jul 2011
BRSxIgnition said:
I think that shu is keeping the transceiver as a type of 'insurance'. He'll use it if Gai ever does anything he truly doesn't agree with. He won't use it for a while because he's unsure of what side is doing the right thing; he's seen the bad parts of both sides, and the good parts of both sides.

I love how neither side is perfect, in Code Geass, Britania was always seen as the enemy, here, the writer seems to have matured and is giving us a more grey spectrum of factions.

I wonder what will happen next episode, it seems like it will slow down a bit again, and looks like fan service might make a come back, but I honestly hope not...

Tbh I really think that transmitter is gonna be a big plot device in the future, and he is most likely going to use it sometime in the future thinking that he's doing it to protect Inori.
Shameless self-promotion: http://www.pernerple.com/
Slyr3do0n said:
MAL is the dark underbelly of the anime community. While other naive fanboys and fangirls run around in real life forming clubs and squealing in deafening high pitch noises about their favourite animus, we remain here, meticulously dismantling the credibility of each and every show, until all that remains is a steaming pile of tropes and ass pulls which we then devour to gratiyfy our glutinous and masochistic desires.
Nov 4, 2011 9:08 AM

Feb 2009
'Why is it cold?'
Uh, you're holding the metal robot that's why.

I did like Shu's eyes when he pulled out the sword. The action was good though Inori highjumping to enter the building was stupid.
This shades of gray in both sides made it a bit intersting but not much.
Okay I guess.
Nov 4, 2011 9:46 AM

Jun 2010
I don't think Funeral Parlor are that good either. Take for example the people that were infected by the virus; With that many missiles, surely they must be dead. And they were totally innocent.

And apparently we learn that the virus has stages. So those crystals are part of the virus, then if that was Inori in the flashbacks of the first episode, shouldn't she be infected already?

The episode had great action anyway and it was smart enough for Shu to keep his transceiver. I guess he took a lesson about trust.

The next episode looks like it will have fanservice and some introductions.
Nov 4, 2011 9:59 AM

Jul 2010
This show continues to impress in the animation and action department. Yes, there are loads of cliche elements, but I don't have a big problem with them as long as they keep doing the action right. There was actually some decent character development here, with Inori showing that she is, for whatever reason, more dedicated to Shu than she is to Undertaker (or Funeral Parlor or whatever its called). Shu showing some backbone by not talking to 'the man'. Segai proved himself to be at least a complex psycho. Gai obviously engineered Shu's arrest to get him inside for the assault. I would be interested to know what the real story of the guy with the gravity gun void is. He seems like a pretty young kid. Is her really a mass murderer, or a scapegoat? There are a decent number of shades of gray in the story.

For those who are either confused or off-put by Inori jumping from the ledge: I see that as her having complete and total trust in Shu. She trusted that he would be able to draw out her void before she landed. (How she could know that he can fly around when using it is another matter, but perhaps one of the other characters has described what he can do when he uses it. It is likely that she already knew what her void was capable of, since she was supposed to be getting the thing for Gai, who can read them for some reason...)
Nov 4, 2011 10:01 AM

Jan 2009
1. Inori is a shallow character.
2. Gai is an egotistical tyrant.
3. Shu is a timid coward.

I have many complaints. I can understand Shu's character since he has depth, as expressed by the unusual persona of both social insensitivity and naivety. Most characters are usually the "cold and stern type" or the "sensitive naive type." His is a contradiction. Plus, his development throughout the show is inevitable

What I cannot stand is the other two main characters.

Inori has shown nil that portrays personality except for the usual "I'm a robot but I somehow care deeply for the main character-Yuki Nagato" character.

Gai is equally annoying. A presumptuous bastard that views every individual based on his own limited viewpoint. To think that he would assume that the "power" was stolen from him, and to continuously judge people, even non-subordinates, without even showing any justification for his actions is plain douchebaggery.
Nov 4, 2011 10:07 AM

Jun 2008
Guilty Crown continues to be predictable and use stereotypes, but it's so entertaining that I don't care.
Nov 4, 2011 10:07 AM

Oct 2011
Judging from the preview, it looks like there'll be:

Shu Fan Service (Semi-nude Shu.)
Ayase seeing semi-naked Shu.
Tsugumi sitting on her robot in her skin tight suit. (Fan Service?)
Spiky-haired guy and what looks to be his sister being introduced.
Tsugumi being Tsundere?
Gai either being sick or nervous. (Sweating)
Shu training with said spiky-haired guy.
Ayase Fan Service.
Shu having a meaningful chat with Inori.
Shu running from Ayase's Mech. Seems to be training.
Shu taking the void out of someone. (Face not shown, male.)

Hmmm, I wonder what's gonna happen.
Nov 4, 2011 10:16 AM

Oct 2008
Cirris said:
I'm impressed by the character, Segai. He seems like he can be an intriguing antagonist. He literally kills a sniper to save Shu and Inori while they were vulnerable in void transformation mode. Now whether his motivations were merely to see how pretty Shu and Inori were together or some ulterior motive like trying release Shu so he can lure in Gai's team using the device he gave Shu remains to be seen.

I'm sure keeping his potential spy alive played a major part in his decision to save Shu's life. But I think the biggest reason has already been revealed. He likes puzzles, and Shu remains a puzzle to him at this point in the story. The sniper would have ruined his puzzle before he could solve it. I believe.
Nov 4, 2011 10:18 AM

Aug 2011
BRSxIgnition said:
DraconisMarch said:
BRSxIgnition said:

I've never insulted anyone else's opinions. Simply saying that haters should go hate somewhere else. Especially if they don't even watch the anime in question.

You criticize every legitimate problem people point out and basically say "You're wrong; that's not something to dislike it for." Hence my comment about you being a fanboy in the other thread.
Nov 4, 2011 10:35 AM
Mar 2008
This show is so bad.
It has great animation but nothing else.
Dropped.
Nov 4, 2011 11:14 AM
Aug 2010
Pretty good episode, actually I'd been thinking about dropping the show as of episode 3 but this one was a bit more entertaining. I'll keep with it for now at least.

Still don't like Shu or Inori though...
Nov 4, 2011 11:30 AM

Jul 2010
draker said:

It has great animation but nothing else.

belatkuro said:
'Why is it cold?'
Uh, you're holding the metal robot that's why.

Inori highjumping to enter the building was stupid.

this.
rewatching the fight scenes made it look a lot dumber than the first watch's slow and ridiculous one

anyway, i dare ask Shu fight Setsuna piloting Gundam 00, jeez, powers that are to convenient for use, shape of the heart!? mechas that became dumb as soon as they face a person?, they've been using guns against Steiner they could kill Shu w/ ease
and there is one stupid mech that allowed Shu to fire the gun where in he could easily smash him, maybe there is some camera man in there and its posing to amuse us
( ¬‿¬)

Segai is the only "fabulous" character of the show so far

and what's with the "mass murder" issue? so far, Undertakers only killed the stupid soldiers who honestly don't know how to think (they are killing a lot of innocent civilians no matter the case, if we are in a Gundam show i'm sure we're already having a coup de etat in here) and the "isolation ward is not touched" on the other side

as much as this was an "okay" episode for me i'll give this 2 more episodes atleast before deciding to drop or not
the other Noitamina show is "deep, complex, has a lot of substance and definitely a lot better than this"
actually the amount of politics and conspiracy in that show should be the things that could be found in this kind of premise
Simplistic beauty can't be appreciated by someone who looks for something grand in everything he watch.
Nov 4, 2011 11:38 AM

Dec 2010
DraconisMarch said:
You criticize every legitimate problem people point out and basically say "You're wrong; that's not something to dislike it for." Hence my comment about you being a fanboy in the other thread.

Look, listen. Personally I've been trying to avoid this sub-forum because all of the hate. But as it is I can't properly enjoy discussion with people hating like they are.

Can't we please enjoy this show without people like you derailing and being petty? God, I want to come into the episode threads to see people being social and interactive. I don't want to see arguing and bitching. no one is stopping you, which is primarily the reason you and about every other hater has managed so far.

Please, stop. I want to enjoy this show and come to the forums and look forward to it. Are you so uncouth you can't let others enjoy something? Please, stop. I am being very civil about this.

This show is clearly a "Love or hate it" archetype. Let the other side live in harmony so we can let you live in yours. Its that simple, do it, and at the end of the day we both can go "See? Look how easy that was".

This isn't directed to you as much as it is everyone that feels compelled to stomp into a thread they know they can't successfully contribute positively to and consistently make inflammatory posts. And get away with it.

I'm absolutely certain there'll be an issue with one of you all but I am going to say this: Fuck off. I like this show and I can't even see myself running into an anime sub-forum and trying to ruin your experience just because I disliked it. In fact you can summarily guess and be accurate what shows I dislike by which ones I DON'T post in....

Now with that out of the way, tl;dr. Hopefully I can see less of this bullshit and enjoy the GC foruming now. I really do wish we could get along. ;A;
Nov 4, 2011 11:51 AM

Feb 2009
kusotare said:

Er, we're only 4 episodes in, they're not gonna have tons of development...

I think Inori is latching onto Shu because he shows her warmth.
Nov 4, 2011 12:28 PM

Jan 2008
Droplet said:
kusotare said:

Er, we're only 4 episodes in, they're not gonna have tons of development...

I think Inori is latching onto Shu because he shows her warmth.

She'd probably latch onto the first person who treated her well considering how crappy Gai has treated her the past episodes.

Gai to Inori: "Here is your mission. Go get me the vial."
/gets the vial.
/gets shot, bleeds, kicked, etc.
/vial gets to Gai via Shu.
/Gai doesn't take the vial from Shu when he had the chance, he even told him to hold onto it.
/Shu uses or w/e's the vial and obtains the power Gai said was for him.
Inori: "Did I do a good job Gai?"
Gai: "No, you failed me."
Inori: "*Sadface*"

Also, having her have to shoot someone (though it would have been nice to see that guy die).

Though the fact that he's making her do all this, pretty much means shes 'special' in some way, probably superhuman abilities, thus the incredibly high jump this episode.
Nov 4, 2011 12:33 PM

Jun 2008
Much better episode than the last three. Let's hope it keeps up.
Nov 4, 2011 12:44 PM

Jan 2011
AmberFebruary said:
draker said:

as much as this was an "okay" episode for me i'll give this 2 more episodes atleast before deciding to drop or not
the other Noitamina show is "deep, complex, has a lot of substance and definitely a lot better than this"
actually the amount of politics and conspiracy in that show should be the things that could be found in this kind of premise
Oh just when i thought you had a change of thought i guess you just won't enjoy this show which is fine,but quit bringing up Un-Go just because there in the same programming time slot lol we know how much you like it.
Nov 4, 2011 1:27 PM

Apr 2011
... That stage of the Apocalypse Virus... With the crystals emerging from the victims body? Doesn't it sort of remind you of.. The void's, in they're raw form, before Shu refines them after they're extracted? Perhaps my theory of GHQ being responsible for it wasn't off...
Nov 4, 2011 1:44 PM

Jun 2009
AGH-RMS said:
... That stage of the Apocalypse Virus... With the crystals emerging from the victims body? Doesn't it sort of remind you of.. The void's, in they're raw form, before Shu refines them after they're extracted? Perhaps my theory of GHQ being responsible for it wasn't off...
Yeah, it's pretty obvious that either Teif Blau The Apocalypse Virus or the Cure Virus Vaccine is really an artificial retrovirus that rewrites the victims' introns.
Nov 4, 2011 1:51 PM
Jan 2011
I hope Shu gets some pay back for being betrayed by his so called friend.
Nov 4, 2011 1:59 PM

Jan 2008
Nasty001 said:
I hope Shu gets some pay back for being betrayed by his so called friend.

Wouldn't be surprised if Shu gave him a second chance (after seeing his reason which is his brother) and gets screwed over again.
Nov 4, 2011 2:07 PM

Aug 2011
Lauriet said:
DraconisMarch said:

Look, listen. Personally I've been trying to avoid this sub-forum because all of the hate. But as it is I can't properly enjoy discussion with people hating like they are.

Can't we please enjoy this show without people like you derailing and being petty? God, I want to come into the episode threads to see people being social and interactive. I don't want to see arguing and bitching. no one is stopping you, which is primarily the reason you and about every other hater has managed so far.

Please, stop. I want to enjoy this show and come to the forums and look forward to it. Are you so uncouth you can't let others enjoy something? Please, stop. I am being very civil about this.

This show is clearly a "Love or hate it" archetype. Let the other side live in harmony so we can let you live in yours. Its that simple, do it, and at the end of the day we both can go "See? Look how easy that was".

This isn't directed to you as much as it is everyone that feels compelled to stomp into a thread they know they can't successfully contribute positively to and consistently make inflammatory posts. And get away with it.

I'm absolutely certain there'll be an issue with one of you all but I am going to say this: Fuck off. I like this show and I can't even see myself running into an anime sub-forum and trying to ruin your experience just because I disliked it. In fact you can summarily guess and be accurate what shows I dislike by which ones I DON'T post in....

Now with that out of the way, tl;dr. Hopefully I can see less of this bullshit and enjoy the GC foruming now. I really do wish we could get along. ;A;

Yeah. And I'd like to have a discussion where there isn't some clown just trying to shoot down any and all opinions that criticize the subject--as though it is somehow completely and utterly without flaw. Or anything that just rubs them the wrong way.

Sounds resonable to me. What do you think?

PS: For the record, I don't hate the show, so don't tout that "haters gonna hate" bull shit around. I like it, but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna criticize it. Nothing's perfect. Get used to it.
DraconisMarchNov 4, 2011 2:16 PM
Nov 4, 2011 2:09 PM

Dec 2010
Amazing episode, best so far. This episode made me like Shu's character more and I'm not just talking about his bad ass fight at the end but rather the whole deal, idk... i guess its because i find his character to be believable while i find some of the other characters to be empty, which might change over time, but for now he seems the most believable to me.

Lauriet said:

This, I really didn't feel like writing yet another post because haters gonna hate, and that will never change, but this person in my opinion wrote it perfectly so i felt i had to quote it.

You could post one time this shows sucks, its not for me, etc etc we get it... this show is crap in your eyes, we can read perfectly fine you don't need to ruin the forum for those who actually do like it, and I've said it time and again if you dislike it so much please tell me so i can understand in general, why do you even waste your time? your literally wasting your time on something you obviously don't like, for those who do like it you can think they have bad taste or just leave them be but point being is all the negative posts about the show are unnecessary due to the excessive nature of them.

Its not like I'm riding other peoples opinions to base my own so in the bigger picture its not like all this hate is really ruining the show for me but i simply think its stupid that people are posting about the shows they dislike to such an extent instead of posting about the shows they actually do like, it just sets a negative chain no matter the way you look at it... well anyway i didn't mean to offend anyone but after seeing that post i felt i should say it another time because it seems really pointless to me to post the same hate over and over again with each differing only slightly to the point where you might as well copy and paste, In any case i look forward to the next episode and hopefully those who don't can just leave the show be for those who do.
Nov 4, 2011 2:22 PM
Dec 2007
Oh fuck, the animation ! Still as great as ever I guess, even though Idon't really know what the ending (following blindly Gai's orders) will bring to little Shu.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Nov 4, 2011 3:27 PM
Jul 2018
I keep saying "why does this scene remind of (whatever anime)" when I watch this. Really,its like they mashed random series of events from other shows and sprinkled glitter on it.
Nov 4, 2011 4:01 PM

May 2008
AGH-RMS said:

I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one that noticed that.

Inori is a little too Ayanami Rei for my tastes, but...whatever, I still enjoy the show. Really want to know more about this Kido Kenji dude.
Nov 4, 2011 4:25 PM

Sep 2007
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhh well there's a lot of things I could nitpick about this episode and the series in general so far, but I'll put that off for now. This episode was alright. I don't think Shu's really gonna stay too faithful to Funeral Parlor though. Seems to me he's only in it for the chick.

Gotta say though the bgm, animation, and all that stuff is still super amazing. Even if Inori has practically no character so far, I can't help but find her super cute. ;_;
Nov 4, 2011 4:33 PM

Aug 2011
So I have rewatched the first 4 episodes back to back and it is so epic mathathoning this show.
Nov 4, 2011 4:39 PM

Jan 2009
fuck she fly high!

Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.