Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 26, 2008 11:53 PM

May 2008

Seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen, to the point where its hard to look at for too long
Sep 30, 2008 7:25 PM

Jun 2007
nice ep once again.
nice seeing some training with guiche.... wow, no.
saito became kind of a bad character the moment he started kind of ignoring louise.
poor tifa is getting bullied
knights to a spoiler princess
and saito ignores louise's feelings again, fail
i had to laugh at louise's tired face
what a weird religious ritual
louise and her void powers kick ASS
lol at perverted principal "are those real?"
poor saito got caught doing it.
Oct 2, 2008 5:13 AM

Feb 2008
Well, censorships are there so that you would buy the DVDs. LOL~!

LOL'd hard at the end.
Oct 5, 2008 11:28 PM

Jan 2008
This was a good episode~
First episode in a long time where Louise didn't piss me off and I actually felt bad that Saito was neglecting her. That little brat that was picking on Tiffania got what she deserved xD And it was nice to see some friendly faces such as Julio and Tabitha. And the ending was nice~ ^_^

Amazing sig set thanks to -DraGonZ-
Oct 23, 2008 9:53 AM

Jun 2007
I wish my school had of been this fun. We had a lot of fights, but they didn't end in a humorous way, usually a painful way. And how that principal is allowed near young girls I'll never know!
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Dec 7, 2008 2:12 PM
Jun 2008
This is why I love Zero no Tsukaima! This epi. had what I like in an anime.
I couldn't stop laughing when Guiche helped Saito in that fight!

I hope the next one is full of funny parts =D
Jan 20, 2009 10:47 PM

Jun 2008
wow, Louise is just ridiculous. That scene with her doing different voices and the pillow was just...lol.
Jan 26, 2009 9:32 AM

Dec 2008
Louise was so funny in this episode and Tifa so cute.

Louise had the best scenes

I loved the scene where she wanted that Saito should come home earlier,but I felt sorrry for her that she could not spoke out the essential parts on her own.

The blonde bitch princess was totally mean,saito should chopped off her head XD
FabienneJan 26, 2009 9:35 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2009 12:21 AM

Jul 2008
The best episode of this season so far.
Aug 13, 2009 1:48 PM
Aug 2009
this episode was sooooo cute!!!!
Sep 29, 2009 2:41 AM

Aug 2008
Moe non TSUN Louise! more of it!

Mar 10, 2010 3:26 PM

Jan 2010
I hate that sort of plot holes. He single-handedly delayed a 6000 man army, yet he couldn't handle 5 guards...
Apr 8, 2010 9:27 AM

Feb 2010
the ending for this episode is lol

Sep 20, 2010 12:34 PM

Aug 2010
Richard_Omega said:
nice ep once again.
nice seeing some training with guiche.... wow, no.
saito became kind of a bad character the moment he started kind of ignoring louise.
poor tifa is getting bullied
knights to a spoiler princess
and saito ignores louise's feelings again, fail
i had to laugh at louise's tired face
what a weird religious ritual
louise and her void powers kick ASS
lol at perverted principal "are those real?"
poor saito got caught doing it.

Who wouldn't ignore her, shes so damn annoying
Oct 19, 2010 12:34 PM
Jul 2010
I don't know but i think that Saito's only option during the last scene was pretty much jumping out of the nearest window. Either that or to ask Derfringer to teleport him somewhere far away
My dream is to retire in some warm, southern country as an cocaine farmer, with grey dreadlocks and play bongo drum all day long. With my friends.
Dec 28, 2010 10:53 PM

Oct 2010
It was disappointing in many ways.
1. There are still those "fun" situations in the "right" moment.
2. Characters didn't change at all. Even though Saito is a knight, Louise still treats him like a dog.
3. Saito didn't own those bad knights :/

top 3 anime: Code Geass | One Piece | Death Note
Feb 14, 2011 4:06 PM

Oct 2010
barteq88 said:
It was disappointing in many ways.
1. There are still those "fun" situations in the "right" moment.
2. Characters didn't change at all. Even though Saito is a knight, Louise still treats him like a dog.
3. Saito didn't own those bad knights :/

I couldn't agree more. It was a very funny episode but the story still feels weak and characters haven't change at all since S1. If anythings i think Saito have become more of a pervert (i.e. On S1 Saito didn't advance any further with Kirche, even though by then he had no major feelings towards Louise )
Also I'm not liking the type of relation they made for Luise and Saito. Saito already told her the he loves her a couple of times and on top of the have done like a ton of shit for him (not going back to earth, the boat and 1vs70k). Yet they are still stalling the response from Luise.
huh?
Feb 21, 2011 10:50 AM
Mar 2009
Finally got around to try to finish this. Watched the first 10 minutes and then remembered why I took a hiatus from it in the first place.

I guess the comedy kind of makes up for it.
Mar 15, 2012 6:27 PM

Feb 2012
alright the end is funny and all but i think now they need to do some more louise and other guys flirtin' up on her so saito will get all jealous. ^ .^ i'm tired of tifa's boobies already.
Mar 24, 2012 1:23 AM

Sep 2011
Another funny episode, I really enjoyed it. ^-^ The scene with Louise getting caught by Siesta was just priceless! :D
Jul 24, 2012 3:02 PM

Jun 2012
Absolutely hilarious, ending was fantastic, siesta and louise's face was priceless when they saw saito groping tifa.
Aug 26, 2012 4:05 PM

Apr 2012
That awkward moment when your master and maid catch you groping an elf...

Anyway, I enjoyed the episode. The princess with the twintails was pretty annoying as was her little entourage - especially when they all walked off laughing the exact same way. Beyond that it was pretty funny and added a bit to the setting by showing off the prejudice against elves.
Sep 19, 2012 10:01 AM

Jan 2008
So believing in that religion makes you immune to being boiled? I want that little brat to prove that first by boiling herself, if she is gonna require that as a test of faith from others, she shouldn't have any problem with doing it herself, right?
Nov 8, 2012 5:27 PM

Oct 2012
Awesome episode ^_^

Nov 12, 2012 10:41 PM

Sep 2012
this episode was so funny but that little spoiled blonde b*tch pissed me off. and her little posses
Dec 22, 2012 6:16 PM
Nov 2012
So hilariousxddd LOVE THIS ANIME!!
Jul 16, 2013 7:29 PM

Feb 2013
The first thing I saw from this anime was a clip on youtube, and it was from this episode. It's the reason I decided to watch it. And I'm glad I did :D
Oct 9, 2013 3:22 AM

May 2013
lol louise 5/5
Jun 8, 2014 4:57 PM

Oct 2013
do you have a whip on you ?
lol poor Saito XD
lmao fav ep of this seasin so far
[/quote]
Jun 15, 2014 6:56 PM

Aug 2013
Oh god, that ending was so predictable but still freaking hilarious xD
Even Siesta have became an adept of the whip :O
It also cracked me up when there was the fighting and we briefly saw the megane-knight do a rock sign :P
Don't piss Louise off or she'll explose your ass!

So now the elf have been accepted. That other teacher is also such a scumbag, reacting like that....
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jun 17, 2014 2:48 PM

Jul 2013
u can bet those are as real as they get :D
funny episodes are funny
Sep 22, 2014 4:15 PM

Aug 2014
Saito-san began his training as a knight Ondine, and he came to know that some young noble knight Ondine are also, as it ..
At the end of the episode Tifania asked Saito-san to touch her ​​breasts to confirm that they were indeed true, when suddenly appears to Louise and Siesta to spoil the moment ....
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Sep 27, 2014 9:37 PM

Aug 2014
the power resets are real.

saito is able to fend of a huge army last season, yet has trouble beating up a handful of dragon knights

an okay episode i guess. louise's dreams are the best.
Oct 20, 2014 10:34 PM

Dec 2013
Why didn't anyone question whether or not a foreign princess (a mere exchange student) had any fucking power or authority to actually do anything in a country she isn't even from? It looked like a plot contrivance to me. You also have students in the academy saying, "Oh no! Don't do the logical thing and stop her from over stepping her bounds. You might offend this foreign princess". Aren't her actions offensive towards the country of Tristain.

The last I checked, mobilizing a military force however small it may be, into another country's territory is deemed pretty offensive to said country. This should qualify her for execution too, right?

Also, as a side note. Aren't most of, if not all of the students at the academy supposed to aristocrats? You'd think that at last some of them would put two and two together and say, "Wait. That isn't how politics works. You can't just go wherever and do whatever you damn well please just because you're a princess". What are they going to school for if they're not learning anything!?
Kuro_YuukiOct 20, 2014 10:41 PM
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.
Nov 30, 2014 11:35 AM

Apr 2013
Tiffa is cute, where do all these bad people come from who would throw a girl in that pot wtf?
Jan 22, 2015 7:28 AM
Jan 2015
I love how they balanced seriousness, jokes and even ecchi in this show, but when Saito lost the rune, his title as Gandalfr and his powers dissapeared too, what i don't get is that it has nothing to do with the familiaa summon right? So he just reacquired them like it was nothing?

Also, how come Louise can use her powers at times like these, but she doesn't have enough "juice" for an emergency without charging half a lifetime?
May 14, 2015 1:37 AM

Mar 2010
Nyanta said:
Moe non TSUN Louise! more of it!

I agree they went overboard with her tsun, now they should do the same with the dere XD

DLDrillNB said:
I love how they balanced seriousness, jokes and even ecchi in this show, but when Saito lost the rune, his title as Gandalfr and his powers dissapeared too, what i don't get is that it has nothing to do with the familiaa summon right? So he just reacquired them like it was nothing?

Also, how come Louise can use her powers at times like these, but she doesn't have enough "juice" for an emergency without charging half a lifetime?

Did she use her void then? To me it just seemed like her usual explosions =P which shes able to cast anytime.
Or else i guess it is cause several days have been inbetween so she could regain her strength
May 14, 2015 1:39 AM

Mar 2010
Kuro_Yuuki said:
Why didn't anyone question whether or not a foreign princess (a mere exchange student) had any fucking power or authority to actually do anything in a country she isn't even from? It looked like a plot contrivance to me. You also have students in the academy saying, "Oh no! Don't do the logical thing and stop her from over stepping her bounds. You might offend this foreign princess". Aren't her actions offensive towards the country of Tristain.

The last I checked, mobilizing a military force however small it may be, into another country's territory is deemed pretty offensive to said country. This should qualify her for execution too, right?

Also, as a side note. Aren't most of, if not all of the students at the academy supposed to aristocrats? You'd think that at last some of them would put two and two together and say, "Wait. That isn't how politics works. You can't just go wherever and do whatever you damn well please just because you're a princess". What are they going to school for if they're not learning anything!?

Guess they dont mind it since theyre all aristocrats so they enjoy the "power" lol and it is like in the okd times i guess.. They didnt question the king there either and he could do as he please and basically have sex with any girl he fancies xD lot of resemblence lol and his foolish acts were justified too
Feb 16, 2016 11:10 PM

May 2014
For once I'm on Louise's side for pretty much every reaction she had this episode. Whether Saito was distracted or not, the way he blew off her effort into the dinner she made was incredibly rude.

Also, count on the tsundere mascot of the anime to completely shut down any lying wannabe tsundere who dares enter! That was good.
May 22, 2016 5:07 AM

Jan 2016
As we have Tittania join the Academy, It been an interesting Episode ;) lol

awww poor Louise.. Everyone notice her when she is the most awkward..lmao
also Hate these brats bitches, and what worse is that its a bratbitch with sidebitches.. ugh

That “hai?” when u realise u are a dead man. (OMG xD) Best i seen in a long time. The Ecchi side is starting to show more as well
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
May 31, 2016 4:15 AM

Mar 2014
Tiffania is looking to bring some 'development' to the story ~ .
Well , its about time we learn about the princesses from the title ~ .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2016 8:11 AM

Jul 2014
Meh. Ok episode. Just like the previous one: nothing special.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Sep 5, 2018 5:36 AM

Aug 2018
I like this season the most. This is a very funny series.
Jun 28, 2019 12:44 PM

Feb 2016
There must be something wrong with me, because if you read the comments here -you'd think this is some comedic masterpiece to make everyone so wet.
I get that there is a selection bias for people who really like this type of enetertainment but still....

Also nerfing Saito, OPing Louise and the 'happily ever after for everyone' resolution with the bullies/inquisition is just plain BS.
Dec 6, 2019 12:38 AM

Jun 2017
Lol, what a very funny episode, I really liked this one. Looks like Louise saved the day by literally exploding. Tiffa is too kind, I wouldn't want to be friends with someone who tried to do inquisition on me. That blonde haired princess deserves a slap at the very least, not kindness.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Jan 13, 2020 1:25 PM

Nov 2016
Finally an episode I could fuck with. Many hilarious moments, especially that ending or when Louise imitated the baka inu xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 3, 2020 5:30 PM

Dec 2018
worst most garbage fucking episode, again
another cliche "lets shit on religion" *tips fedora*
god damn the creators have barely done anything interesting this whole time, and all this bullshit after last episode was actually good
also where the fuck is the principal in all this?!? he just comes in at the end to ask about oppai? he could just turn 180 degrees and look out his window and put a stop to it. other than the minute scene in the classroom, it's like they forgot this is a damned academy.
StateofOhayoFeb 3, 2020 5:35 PM
Sep 2, 2021 7:40 PM

Nov 2010
That ending was funny as hell. Goddamn you Saito, you lucky bastard! I want to inspect Tiffa as well. hehe
Mar 1, 2023 8:43 PM

Sep 2018
I approve of the addition of the Half Elf 👍 I would love to see a harem ending. Good to see this season back to it's earlier routes, day to day life and comedic moments at the academy.
May 2, 2023 1:41 AM

Jul 2022
Guiche is a great character. In the comments section where I watch anime, I read someone say that he is one of his favorite characters and now I understand
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Censored_Vagina - Aug 10, 2008

82 by LadyLeeMing »»
Mar 15, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princesses no Rondo~ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

angel999 - Sep 21, 2008

218 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 29, 2023 3:41 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princesses no Rondo~ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Sep 8, 2008

64 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 29, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Aug 25, 2008

91 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 29, 2023 2:40 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

angel999 - Aug 3, 2008

113 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 28, 2023 12:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.