Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Higurashi When They Cry: Abducted by Demons Arc
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 10, 2020 5:08 PM

Jul 2017
finally the arc i have been waiting for. more Rena!
Sep 14, 2020 11:22 AM

Apr 2013
So seems like after getting the Mion arc with the POV of Shion, we'll now get the Reina arc with the POV of Reina. I almost expected it, since those two arcs are the ones that don't fit together.
Oct 17, 2020 11:09 AM
Oct 2019
Yes Rena Arc oh boy...

Hey new Arc again, still haven't get a clue how this arc gonna connected to the others..
Hmm i wonder what is the meaning of the beginning scene...

Hey Kenta-kun for the first time?

Also we got to introduce new character Mamiya Rina a.k.a Ritsuko...
davidyodo24Oct 18, 2020 7:24 AM
Oct 20, 2020 2:07 AM

Jan 2020
I'm feeling so bad for Rena. I don't know what I would do if I were in a situation like her.

Not a bad start for the final arc of the show. Looking forward to the next episodes.
Oct 26, 2020 8:55 AM

Apr 2020
Can't wait for Rena to go chop-chop.
I feel sorry for the Dad. Kawai souni
--AbiSa--
Oct 28, 2020 11:25 AM

Nov 2018
Someone is going to die
I hate everyone equally
Oct 29, 2020 9:49 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Another arc, another timeline, separated from the others, it seemed, prolly to be like that. Its revealing Rena difficult situations with her full perspective as well. However, look at that massive characters revival. Mion normal look, Shion adorable look, the abusive uncle of Hojo family (shit, he came back again!), and then, that purple bitch that prolly, high rated, be death and already shown her black ship at the glimpse of the third arcs. Kek!

Rena, please be sane. Thats what i feel when seeing the prologue of these arc. However, i guess, she even couldn't hold back much on these time and gone into fully madness as the same as the first arc conditions. Her role as a family victim there, kinda innocent, but pure of hatred against the batshit. It was somehow good knewing her backstory. But not on these so dark, i am feeling an emptiness already ....

As always, no good shit coming from those girls, there must be the batshit that cause them into a rampage. And these arc, its Rena's time to fully insane. Lets see how brutal her pov against that purple bitch, and how well Rena could play along with that purple bitch badger game. Then, what Keiichi could do in these timeline too. For more answer, i must be patience to see the next episode, as always to hold my sanity xD.
badabassOct 29, 2020 9:56 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 1, 2020 11:20 PM

Oct 2016
Finally, it's Rena's arc. The show begins with Rena and it also ends with Rena nice.

That water gun fight though, ngl that was awesome. The lolicons must be satisfied with that punishment game, looking at you Irie-sensei lmao.

As if Satoko's uncle was bad enough, he's also swindling people with this bitch Rina. I wouldn't even bat an eye if Rena decides to chop some limbs, in fact I am hoping for it.

And it's good to see not crazy Shion.
Mar 14, 2021 3:16 AM

May 2020
I really like how this arc is starting out. The cutesy slice of life moments were really enjoyable for me; it was a nice and refreshing break from all the dark stuff that was going on before. I am really glad we're getting to see more of Rena, who was kind of left in the dark in the previous arcs. Also curious how Satoko and Satoshi tie into this (if the do at all), since I'm pretty sure the dude that Rina was with is their uncle (based off of his last name being Hojo).
Dec 20, 2021 7:49 PM
Dec 2017
things are getting heated now

Feb 10, 2022 12:17 PM
Feb 2016
To be honest, it seems like Reina is the last person you'll want to trip off in this series after shion
I already pity this Rina bitch😓
Mar 2, 2022 8:43 PM

Jul 2019
After the last arc full of gore a nice water gun battle including Satoko acting like Satanichia McDowell was a very welcome opening scene. However, the funny commotion in the restaurant was also touching.

Rena got through parents divorce and probably at the same time her destructive side started to develop. Now when her kind father she chose to stay with is a target of blackmailers she most likely won't convince him that Rina is a bad woman and she will take care of the wicked.
Jun 4, 2022 12:37 PM
Nov 2020
Ohk Rena's arc now. Shit I feel so bad for her. Her mom as well as her dad too. I think Rina should be killed ngl. I really hate this kind of people. They take the advantage of innocents
Aug 29, 2022 7:54 AM

Feb 2021
Wait, a new storyline/reality is starting? Why though? They hadn't explained why the real Mion had ended up in the hospital trying to kill Kei if Shion had already died. What did Mion hold against Kei?? Here's hoping that they explain it in the sequels.

The first half was pretty goofy and had quite a lot of loli fanservice.

Damn, that sucks. Reina's mom cheated on his husband with her uncle. She sure had a rough childhood.

Lina seems to be dating Reina's dad and basically using him and setting him up for her badger game/scheme. She's Satoko's uncle's mistress after the aunt was murdered.

Idk if she deserves to be killed yet, but she should definitely be punished. The nail-removing torture would be a good pick.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Mikhael04 - Jan 8, 2008

364 by Mirorin »»
May 25, 6:45 PM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

mitsukuni07 - Feb 17, 2008

211 by CutieAnshin »»
May 25, 12:40 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

xo_cl2 - Jan 19, 2008

206 by Mirorin »»
May 24, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

mitsukuni07 - Feb 15, 2008

129 by Mirorin »»
May 22, 10:15 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tekky99 - Mar 14, 2008

270 by Mirorin »»
May 22, 9:53 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.