Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 14, 2010 3:51 AM

Nov 2009
This episode, the class rep has more screen time than the rest of the episode, but too bad she not part of the main role.
Dec 14, 2010 3:58 AM

Oct 2010
Lefake said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Lefake said:
I'd love to see Haruka's bloody head sewed onto the body of Sora's rabbit as she rides the the empty cabin of Hozumi express in the sunset, to an abandoned village further away in the distance.
Oh boy nice idea, I have no words to describe my reactions other than other ideas to see how this could turn out into a full "Higurashi all go wild" scenario. Which BTW could it be possible to make this series into a 24 episode series?
Full season? Not anymore but could've happened. Just remove the common routes and you're all set.
You are right! A better development of what happens when the parents are alive, the accident and then what happens afterwards. I still think it might have been a School days but not if you remove all the common routes and focus on Sora only like many suggested.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 14, 2010 3:58 AM

Jan 2008
At first I was like -_- Nao again
But then I was like 0.0 ooh boobies
And then I was like ^_^ Yay almost uncensored incest!

That said, most of the NSFW scenes could be summarized like this: "Haru!" "Sora!" Rinse and repeat. Sounded like the 5 second Lord of the Rings :D
Motoko's quote of the day was bawww...
Dem clubcards are big..

http://ilyasviel.mybrute.com
Dec 14, 2010 4:07 AM

Jun 2009
Maugomale said:
Kirino-phan said:
Okay, how did we went from episode discussion to Nice Boat guesses?

When School Days was mentioned.

Which is pretty stupid.

If all, I predict the next episode will include Kozue and Nao joining in. :3
Dec 14, 2010 4:07 AM

Mar 2008
SNAPPED!!! what a way to be found... hahaha that would of been so awkward....

but yay it finally happened =D
No matter how many breaths that you took, you still couldn't breath.
Dec 14, 2010 4:24 AM

Oct 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
Aversa said:
I was hoping that we would get some form of Kozue arc but it doesn't seem like it. Which is a real shame.
Oh but we shall! In the BD/DVD.

I don't want to hear that Kozue crap anymore.
Read this http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-10-06/yosuga-no-sora-anime-bds-listed-with-extra-episodes
or this http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-11-06/yosuga-no-sora-bds/dvds-to-contain-repeated-episodes
Dec 14, 2010 4:25 AM

Apr 2008
MY GODD!!! Sinful to the max ... even i cannot bare to watch this

Dec 14, 2010 4:39 AM

Dec 2010
If you ask me i predict that in the last episode Nao will protect HaruxSora and convince the calss rep to keep the secret.

Medetashi medetashi ! <3
Dec 14, 2010 4:40 AM

Oct 2010
SurferDude said:
Wonder if it's confirmed really or there may be some changes in the end. Would be nice to see some ecchi of Kozue.

Dec 14, 2010 4:45 AM

Oct 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
SurferDude said:
Wonder if it's confirmed really or there may be some changes in the end. Would be nice to see some ecchi of Kozue.

It's CONFIRMED. Read this (if you can) http://www.starchild.co.jp/special/yosuganosora/product/bddvd.html
Dec 14, 2010 4:49 AM

Oct 2010
SurferDude said:
It's CONFIRMED. Read this (if you can) http://www.starchild.co.jp/special/yosuganosora/product/bddvd.html

When I read the eng version I thought there were gonna be "Other episodes" in the 3rd and 4th blu-rays not aired on TV. Dissapointed.
Dec 14, 2010 4:50 AM

Jun 2009
OMG .. this show is about bitches only .. i mean sora wanted to do it with haru only ones now that she have it .. twice !!

i'll score it 3\10 .. thats for sure .. i had hopes about sora .. but she is no different from nao actually *-*
Dec 14, 2010 5:38 AM

Jun 2009
Gahh, The end of the episode was totally awkward. I keep screaming at Haru when Nao and Kozue was going into the house. Good thing about this episode is that Sora is all cheerful, I like seeing her that way.

Dec 14, 2010 5:40 AM

Mar 2010
Btw, Do you remember the scene where Akira explains about a lake near the shrine, where a person can visit to restart the life as it is the origin of all humanity's birth?

I think that place is going to play a pretty important role in the next episode, as there must have been a reason for the show to mention the place.

Dec 14, 2010 5:43 AM
Oct 2010
stevewiess01 said:
Btw, Do you remember the scene where Akira explains about a lake near the shrine, where a person can visit to restart the life as it is the origin of all humanity's birth?

I think that place is going to play a pretty important role in the next episode, as there must have been a reason for the show to mention the place.

Must... resist... urge to... give away spoilers...
Dec 14, 2010 5:48 AM

Jan 2010
entropy13 said:
inb4 foursome in the doorway

that will be perfect for this anime 0_0....
Dec 14, 2010 6:10 AM

Feb 2010
desolato said:
Does that screen not look NSFW to you? Well, perhaps not to you, but it might be for others, so please, think of the children.

Yes, please think of the children who are watching this show and posting in the discussion forum! Hehe.

-Quasar said:
If all, I predict the next episode will include Kozue and Nao joining in. :3

Magic 8-Ball says: Not Very Likely ^^

edit:

1. Why does everyone continually respond to that McRib poster as if they're serious?
2. Disappointing to hear of repeated episodes instead of bonus ones with the BD.
Dec 14, 2010 6:14 AM

Nov 2009
haydnwright said:
McRib said:
Enjoy your sinful anime while it lasts..the true champion of good Christian values, Shintaro Ishihara, is now poised to ban these foul and un-Christlike shows. I completely agree that it's time to put some good quality Christian values into this smut laden industry.

Fuck off.

lol I agree with you there buddy
Dec 14, 2010 6:18 AM

Jul 2008
arif85124 said:
entropy13 said:
inb4 foursome in the doorway

that will be perfect for this anime 0_0....

Somebody finally agrees with what I said LOL
Dec 14, 2010 6:28 AM

Oct 2009
Holy fuck. Literally ^^"
Next episode's gonna be real heavy! I dunno if my conscience can take it anymore...
Dec 14, 2010 6:30 AM

Oct 2010
sexiji said:
desolato said:
Does that screen not look NSFW to you? Well, perhaps not to you, but it might be for others, so please, think of the children.
Yes, please think of the children who are watching this show and posting in the discussion forum! Hehe.
Goes back to my point in another thread, regardless there are 100% probability that less than 18 or even 16 watched this.

Dec 14, 2010 6:35 AM

Sep 2009
Hahaha, oh wow.

I would've told them to GTFO and continued on.
“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence...”
Dec 14, 2010 6:41 AM

Nov 2010
Karosene said:
Hahaha, oh wow.

I would've told them to GTFO and continued on.

I would've finish while staring at them dead in the eyes.

As for the episode, I sorta knew they were going to get caught sooner or later. I mean, telling someone that you're looking up incestuous relationships in ancient Japan and medieval Europe then being too friendly with your sister kinda raise a few flags.
Dec 14, 2010 7:25 AM

Jun 2008
Please no boat end, but I do think the lake will be involved somehow, the ideas in my head are spinning as we speak.

Great episode, Sora is definitely the best arc. The ending was too funny, and really sets up the next episode well.
Dec 14, 2010 7:37 AM

Aug 2010
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! I JUS CHEWED THE CRAP OUT MY CELLPHONE JUS WATCHIN THAT ENDING!! NOOOOOOOO WHY U HAD TO OPEN THEIR DOOOOOOR!!!!!!
Currently Watching: Durarara!!
Dec 14, 2010 7:39 AM

Aug 2010
McRib said:
Enjoy your sinful anime while it lasts..the true champion of good Christian values, Shintaro Ishihara, is now poised to ban these foul and un-Christlike shows. I completely agree that it's time to put some good quality Christian values into this smut laden industry.

i hope you were being sarcastic ... if not....
gtfo asshole

anywayz, great episode, great wincest, best ep yet, and the endining.. omg..idunno wut i would do in that situation, either be like " WHO THE HELL TOLD U TO BUST IN MA DOOR FOO, or.. uhm.. ITS A TRAP
MeltyBDec 14, 2010 7:45 AM
Currently Watching: Durarara!!
Dec 14, 2010 7:40 AM

Feb 2010
The episode that everyone waited...
gaHH!!!
and yeah...people are not honest (specially male)..

Ranked #1351 Yosuga no Sora
SERIOUSLY?!?!

Sora said:
Let's do it many more times.
lol...yeah

@Yumekechi11: francis...is that you?? lol
CashdaxDec 14, 2010 8:33 AM
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Dec 14, 2010 7:43 AM

Feb 2010
Madcat_Zam said:
As for the episode, I sorta knew they were going to get caught sooner or later. I mean, telling someone that you're looking up incestuous relationships in ancient Japan and medieval Europe then being too friendly with your sister kinda raise a few flags.

That was the funniest part of this episode.

"What are you doing, Haruka?"
"Oh, just browsing through Japanese history, looking for instances of successful incestuous marriages."

I do wish the omake got lighthearted and funny again. The metahumor of the last one made it tolerable, but I'd much rather see characters eat whales and explode over a game of mahjong than pursuing a 'serious' backstory with an all-too-obvious conclusion.
Dec 14, 2010 8:15 AM

Oct 2009
MorningGlory said:
Ishihara oiii what you doing -.-"
Or maybe Ishihara is watching this as well =)

The Anime is a disaster.I can't stop laughing watching this Anime in Himado ...

Himado is the perfect place for watch anime: you can enjoy the episode and laugh as never before with the comments xD

Vrrrrroooooooommmm!
Dec 14, 2010 8:21 AM

Feb 2008
HE DONE FUCK NOW. x'D

Way to go Haru! x'D /thumbsup.
"Wow..." he says. He likes that, doesn't he? /bobs eyebrows.

Class prez, go take a hike! It's TWINCEST or GTFO! >:D
Nao, we don't care about your boobs, so GTFO as well.

Sora. So. Unf. ; 3;
I stood so many times while raising my arms, and while the Hallelujah background music plays. x'D (hahahaha) All the while screaming, "MAJESTIC!"
BEST ARC. (and Akira's was a close second, and that's it. :'P)
Now I just want the last episode. >[]<

And damn it, Japanese Government! Y U WANNA BAN ANIMANGO!? SCREW YOU! ; A;

Dec 14, 2010 8:39 AM

Jul 2010
random censorship ftw xD epic episode anyway. now im rly curious about the end
Dec 14, 2010 8:39 AM

Dec 2008
Hellmonkey said:
Finally, what we've all been waiting for. What would YOU do if your girlfriend and the class rep barged into your house and find you fucking your twin sister at the front door >_>

"Hey, ladies! Wanna join? We can make this a tandem!!"
This is the episode that I've been waiting for and boy oh boy did it ever deliver!!!
Haru was about to rape Nao, but had no to be told by his sister which hole to put it in. I LOL'd!
My guess is that Nao and Kozu will either join in the fun, or spread the word around town about Haru and Sora.
Can't wait for the final episode!!!

Edit: Merged posts.
desolatoDec 14, 2010 9:21 AM
Dec 14, 2010 8:50 AM

Nov 2008
In the end this is what I've been waiting for and I did enjoy watching this episode. I also liked the surprise at the end. I'm just hoping that they will not "just find out that they are not blood related" and all that crap to this less controversial.

Anyway, I wish the pres had her own arc. It's interesting that she had more screen time this time around than in the previous episodes combined.
Dec 14, 2010 8:59 AM

Nov 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
That's because based on speculation of the next episode

is it Nao!? i hope it's Nao >.>
Dec 14, 2010 9:00 AM

Nov 2008
ShadowGilgamesh said:
Yumekichi11 said:

I agree, Nao the cheerful rapist must die.

Dec 14, 2010 9:19 AM

May 2010
Meh Drama..
H-scenes WIN..

I was thinking more about the drama than the incest part since Haruka was really worried in the last ep.. But since he got educated by reading those history books with successful incestuous marriages, then bring it on!!
Dec 14, 2010 9:26 AM

Nov 2008
Heavily cleaned this thread, and some users got real lucky, I'm just sayin'.
And oh, if you see someone making stupid comments, be the smarter one and instead of making dumb comments yourself, just leave this person alone in their own little world.
Dec 14, 2010 9:39 AM

Jun 2010
Like omg, WTH did I watch. This episode was a MESS....I wonder how he's going to explain this all.
Dec 14, 2010 9:49 AM

Feb 2009
This thread is as epic as the episode itself and serious f*cking business, more than usuall. Too bad next week is the last episode. Gonna miss the discussions here D:

Reminded me a bit of the HCGs in ef VN, mostly because of the VAs. Except that the girl is a DFC, the scenes weren't as hot as in ef, and there's too much of "Haru" "Sora" 'Haru" "Sora"(x100).
But people got what they came for right? The wincest. It was ok, a bit too much for my liking. Piano music is really erotic isn't it.
I'm more interested in how the story will end with that facepalm worthy last part. They were so busted there.
And did the maid omake turn serious as well? Wow.
Liked it more when it was comedy, though the plot(there was one?) is turning out to be good. Looking forward to its conclusion as well.
Dec 14, 2010 9:59 AM

Sep 2009
oh well...an interesting episode....so next ep, haru and sora leave?

I wonder if they will bother trying to justify themselves. Haru will prob do it, but not sora...oh well, just one more episode and I can label it complete.
Dec 14, 2010 10:03 AM

Oct 2010
fanoultimatev2 said:
Himado is the perfect place for watch anime: you can enjoy the episode and laugh as never before with the comments xD
Except if you don't understand the language it's a problem. There should be one in English.
Lija-chan said:
Nao, we don't care about your boobs, so GTFO as well.
I was thinking along those lines BTW.
ShadowGilgamesh said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Nah, Kozue would be better, if anything there is nothing worst in this world than anyone that would sabotage pure love. Now a 101 simpification for you all of what can really happen in the next episode, now these are assumptions until I see exactly what happens. If you look in the following spoiler
it's about a religious legend but also I noticed that Haru/Sora payed attention to it. Add to that the spoiler below of the
preview of the episode

and I smell a foreshadow that anyone can figure out. Also you have 2 choices in a town like that once someone spreads rumors of you about this, 1. Kill yourself with your lover or 2. Live long in another town. I hope it's 2. and a flash-forward 5 years, they have nice kids and are happy with everyone visiting them all grown up. I would love that! Instant score up for me (if does like myself/yourself then all the better) if they could it end like that. What do others think about this kind of end?
Yumekichi11Dec 14, 2010 10:07 AM

Dec 14, 2010 10:05 AM
Apr 2009
cock blocked !
Dec 14, 2010 10:15 AM

Nov 2008
One more to go...
Dec 14, 2010 10:21 AM
Oct 2010
For those wondering how the next episode might turn out, here's my advice:

[spoilers]Watch the opening[/spoilers]

That is all.
Dec 14, 2010 10:30 AM

Oct 2009
I was really glad to see that Haru didn't cry over anything this time, but to get caught that way was kinda funny. i am sad that the next ep is the last, i really liked this anime and reading all these post after each one was really amusing. well at least i still have next week.
Dec 14, 2010 10:31 AM

Oct 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
they have nice kids and are happy with everyone visiting them all grown up. I would love that! Instant score up for me (if does like myself/yourself then all the better) if they could it end like that. What do others think about this kind of end?

I would like it more if they DON'T have any kids. Twincest is a-ok as far as I'm concerned, but I don't approve of kids from an incestuous relationship. Besides, Sora has been sick since birth and delivering a child could kill her.
They have each other, that should be enough.
Dec 14, 2010 10:47 AM

Nov 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
I hope it's 2. and a flash-forward 5 years, they have nice kids and are happy with everyone visiting them all grown up. I would love that! Instant score up for me (if does like myself/yourself then all the better) if they could it end like that. What do others think about this kind of end?

You and I know that's not going to happen.
Dec 14, 2010 10:53 AM

Nov 2008
Maugomale said:
For those wondering how the next episode might turn out, here's my advice:

[spoilers]Watch the opening[/spoilers]

That is all.

I just did and I sense a very tragic ending. The water through out the OP doesn't help.

Dec 14, 2010 10:54 AM

Jul 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Sora the way she was before being caught by Kozue,

you can clearly see she was enjoying this way better than the other girls. Nao comes close to it but far from Sora, far.

Edit: Does that screen not look NSFW to you? Well, perhaps not to you, but it might be for others, so please, think of the children. Next time mark it NSFW in a spoiler tag, or I'll mark you.

Aw, man I was kinda hoping that Kozue would be next to be banged by Haru, instead the author of this anime decided for Haru to immediately go for the "PIECE LES RESISTANCE" which is Sora..............Will there be enough for Kozue to be banged by Haru or is she the one who's going to get away?
yeo
Dec 14, 2010 11:36 AM

Jun 2010
im so thankful that this anime is ending next week. I dont know why, but I find this anime very tiring to watch.

Like the girls in the last scene. There´s a lot of moaning coming from a house. What should we do? WE BARGE IN OF COURSE!
OMG, how could they be so dense? How can characters be so illogical when making decisions. I wouldve wanted to enjoyed this twincest but I just dont like the characters. *annoyed sigh*** And of course the next episode they would all just be hating on the twins. I dont know but I dont think that Haru or Sora should explain their love to anyone. What do strangers have anything to do between two people who are in love anyway?
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Yosuga no Sora is greatly underestimated and I will prove it(The article contains a complete analysis of anime).

_User_ - Dec 29, 2021

35 by Mr_Sai »»
May 26, 9:42 AM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - Oct 4, 2010

413 by CastledSmile51 »»
May 19, 1:15 AM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dunkmaru - Dec 20, 2010

514 by szadam11 »»
May 14, 2:49 AM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nozomu - Oct 18, 2010

287 by DemhatTks16 »»
Apr 11, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 6, 2010

187 by somniumnaut »»
Apr 7, 12:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.