Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Sep 27, 2010 3:32 AM

Jan 2009
Fair enough, just seems odd you would watch something you didn't enjoy - isn't that maschoist like?

I mean if I dislike/get bored with a animation or infact anything in general I drop it regardless of other people's opinion because I've got better things to do then watch bad animation.

I got more issues with people who troll and hide their anime lists as if though its something sacred i.e. a database of text.

So yeah if you didn't enjoy, fair enough, just don't play a broken record.
Sep 27, 2010 3:41 AM

Oct 2008
AlliedG said:
Fair enough, just seems odd you would watch something you didn't enjoy - isn't that maschoist like?

I don't drop anime. As you can see, I even watched the OVA of Elfen Lied - which I hate so much. I just like to have things completed. I think I might have a slight OCD case lol

And also I like to rate everything I have watched - it wouldn't be fair to rate a dropped anime I think.

Don't worry - I don't think I'm a troll lol I just have a different opinion ;)
Sep 27, 2010 4:15 AM

May 2008
Last episode is epic win ;D

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 27, 2010 4:34 AM
Jun 2008
Uhh... I never expect an hate argument will happen after a finished watching the show...

Well I guess,discussing a finished Anime has become an important mission to accomplish for hater.

Anyway, nice episode ,I watch this episode twice for better enjoyment.Kampai ^.^
Sep 27, 2010 4:54 AM

Jun 2009
The green jokes from this series is quite fun to apply to school (too bad I've graduated) but I would like to try Sensei's way of joking with sleepy students in class.

*Earthquake trauma
*Robot part (vibra)
Hagimura's funeral schedule, want to take a picture now haha
*Robot inspiration
*Small vibra for Hagi
*Mushroom

Well, Why I like the 2nd part.. it's because I dropped this series at episode 4.. then made a comeback now I appreciate the some made up recap.

Hakuouki Season 2 yey..
Nice season 2 for SYD too!

Damn! I just knew just now what the title meant (Student Council Staff Members) so in the beginning I was expected much.. Lesson learned search the english version title before watching haha
ZinvySep 28, 2010 7:55 PM
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Sep 27, 2010 8:51 AM

Jun 2008
Ugh, that was terrible.
(づ°‿°.)づ
Sep 27, 2010 11:15 AM

Jun 2008
iWishTifaWasReal said:
"alexcampos"

hmm, hey are u the guy who teamed up with "FFandMMfan" in episode 8 discussion thread?

LOOOL, jst asking =D

Absolutely NOT, I don't like to team up with anyone, whether they agree with me or not, everyone has their own opinions and sometimes there are several people with the exact same opinion, that doesn't mean I was with him or teamed with him, I do recall that he was insulting everyone in the thread, and I don't like to do that, I was only insulting the episode, not the fans.

AlliedG said:

Well, I DID enjoy the first 3 or 4 episodes, in fact I had the anime at an 8 at the end of the field trip episode, Don't get me wrong there were about 4 episodes I truly enjoyed and thought were good. Besides I stated to really dislike the series around episode 11, I couldn't just drop it with only 2 episodes left, I wanted to see how it would end.

BTW, this may sound shocking or even weird but, I actually enjoy the manga of SYD, I find the sex jokes to be better done there than the anime, not to mention that since the manga is short, it doesn't seem to repeat the same jokes over and over the way the anime did.
Sep 27, 2010 12:18 PM

Feb 2010
This show was very interesting. At first, I hated, and I was over all the perverted jokes, but as the series progressed and I was more invested in the characters, I began to really enjoy it.

I loved the random skits mixed within the main story...

This last episode was just OK to me, because I disliked the recapping (even tho it was a little off) and I wanted the Council Prez to admit her feelings to Tsuda.

Overall, 7/10. I would watch a 2nd season.
Sep 27, 2010 12:43 PM

Aug 2009
Best episode of this show.
Sep 27, 2010 1:00 PM
May 2010
Worst episode of the show, but this anime really was unique. Like others before me said, it raised the bar for other ecchi anime - especially in the way they focused more on the dialog then showing panty shots or anything like that. It's easily my favourite in the ecchi genre and I can't wait for a new season - it was great fun and kept me entertained every episode.

I would have a very hard time arguing for a perfect score, but it definitely deserves a nine out of ten in score. Among all the ecchi I've seen this one stands out the most - it's different from the rest, in a good way. It truly was refreshing.

*Hopes for international blu-ray release and season 2*
Sep 27, 2010 1:38 PM

Sep 2009
Good anime overall. Lacking panty shots is a minus, but hey, you can't get everything. Last episode was a bit of a let-down, as it included some flashbacks, which kinda sucks. Humor was fun though, seeing as females were the perverted ones.

I'd say this anime is a step above Eiken. Eiken has the awesome fanservice. Seitokai has the awesome jokes. It is fair. :)

Will there be a second season? Cuz I'd watch that.
XathrasAug 27, 2013 7:47 PM
“They will say that I have shed innocent blood. What’s blood for, if not for shedding? With my hook for a hand, I’ll split you from your groin to your gullet.” - Candyman
Sep 27, 2010 1:52 PM

Apr 2009
Worst episode in the whole season. The first part was ok, your normal SY, I'd say, the latter one though was weird at best and this whole saying goodbye felt a bit unfitting for an only-13-episodes-series.
All in all the anime was funny, characters were cliché (yet not) and kanji puns were well done. So... 7 for now, ok? And I hope that the second season will air the next spring - and will be even better than this one.

PS/EDIT: I want to point out one thing I forgot about. In fact that's the most important thing: this series proved that it is possible to create an ecchi comedy w/o tons of panties shots, bouncing breasts and moaning girls. And those gags that were in fact being repeated over and over again (somewhat changed, for disguise) are still far more better than the aforementioned. Still 7 though.
LustrelessSep 27, 2010 1:56 PM

Sep 27, 2010 2:19 PM

Aug 2010
alexcampos said:

Absolutely NOT, I don't like to team up with anyone, whether they agree with me or not, everyone has their own opinions and sometimes there are several people with the exact same opinion, that doesn't mean I was with him or teamed with him, I do recall that he was insulting everyone in the thread, and I don't like to do that, I was only insulting the episode, not the fans.

LOL, jst asking, but good to hear that u didnt really team up with that guy

LMFAO the guy was nuts yknow

HAHAHA man, im still laughing my ass off =D
Sep 27, 2010 7:54 PM

Mar 2010
Episode was okay.
Wished there was more closure in the episode.
Not one of the best episodes in the season.
Anyways I quite enjoyed this series.
It made me laugh a lot :D
8/10

Do I smell Season 2 :D?
Sep 28, 2010 8:06 AM
Nov 2009
Not the best ending but this series has been entertaining me since ep 1 xD
Can't wait for Season 2,. 8/10!
Sep 28, 2010 12:17 PM

Jun 2009
*Sigh*... what just happened? 1st part was kinda ok but second was totally messed up -.-''
Anyway, season 2 Please!

Sep 28, 2010 5:06 PM

Jul 2009
Okay first off, I think you either like this kind of anime or you don't. I found it hilarious with awesome art, music, and characters. The "ending" in the middle of the episode had me confused for a moment - it was pretty sweet though. The memories part was pretty funny too :P Yay for breaking the fourth wall! XD
I really enjoyed this anime (probably one of my favourites this season) so 10/10 for me. Really looking forward to season 2!
Sep 28, 2010 5:28 PM
Dec 2007
EvianBubble said:
Okay first off, I think you either like this kind of anime or you don't. I found it hilarious with awesome art, music, and characters. The "ending" in the middle of the episode had me confused for a moment - it was pretty sweet though. The memories part was pretty funny too :P Yay for breaking the fourth wall! XD
I really enjoyed this anime (probably one of my favourites this season) so 10/10 for me. Really looking forward to season 2!
The ending in the middle was basically true since everything after it was recaps and crap made to fill up whatever was left of the episode.

Sep 30, 2010 4:51 PM
Jan 2010
part recap for a last episode was pretty odd. Gonna miss this show and its dirty jokes
I hope we get a second season but i would prefer a second season of Seitokai no Ichizon first though and then this
Oct 1, 2010 8:47 PM
Jul 2008
NUU they somewhat corrupted Mitsuba T_T
Oct 3, 2010 3:09 PM

Jun 2009
The ending was a bit of a let down, but at least there will be a season two. Very enjoyable anime overall. I'll give it an 8/10
Oct 4, 2010 3:55 AM

Jan 2010
I liked the very end: "You just ruined the ending."
Oct 4, 2010 7:01 PM

Jul 2010
so is there actually an news of them making a season 2? this anime was seriously WTF, but in a good way.

Oct 6, 2010 11:14 AM

Jul 2009
supermegasonic said:
so is there actually an news of them making a season 2? this anime was seriously WTF, but in a good way.

No news per se, but they only used the first two volumes for this season, and there are 4 volumes out so far... it's not impossible :)
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Oct 25, 2010 12:26 AM

Mar 2010
This anime is very dirty in a weird way and yet it sorta kept me glue onto my chair in front of the pc... hahaha well weird ending by the way huhuh :)
Check out my channel!
Erzat
Nov 4, 2010 3:17 AM

Sep 2010
Was pretty ok
Nov 5, 2010 10:26 AM

Oct 2009
The second half was *** recap???
Nov 11, 2010 11:26 AM

Oct 2009
Enjoyed it thoroughly. Loved every bit of it. The parodies were hilarious, especially the precure one at the end and the generic romance ED with Kotomi.

Don't see what the big deal is about how they did the final episode; from an season that just exudes layer upon layer of "wtf-ness" this episode clearly tops the cake.
Nov 15, 2010 5:04 AM

Aug 2010
The recap parts and no ShinoxTsuda moments was a bit disappointing, but I enjoyed the series it was a nice little break from the serious stuff. I'm personally not really waiting for a second season, the jokes started to become boring in the last few episodes, it was obvious where they would go with a scene. I give it a 7, it was good and kept me entertained.
Nov 18, 2010 9:23 PM

Oct 2008
Last episode was kinda of a let down. But good series overall.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Nov 28, 2010 4:34 PM

Aug 2009
So good. This series was total win.

8/10
Dec 1, 2010 7:03 PM
Jul 2018
Alright episode, odd ending but I hope it means a second season!

Mitsuba seemed.. a little weird.
Dec 5, 2010 12:28 AM

Mar 2009
I really liked the series but the last episode was kinda disappointing.
Dec 6, 2010 5:57 AM

Aug 2009
Lmfao, whats up with the last episode!?
Dec 19, 2010 11:42 AM

Jul 2009
Overall I liked this show :3 SYD jokes are totally win. Waiting for 2nd season, because I want to see more development between Shino and Tsuda ^^

8/10
Dec 26, 2010 10:27 PM
Aug 2009
Time to wait for the OVAs :X
Love this anime and the weird and sometimes disgusting yet hilarious sex jokes. Some were so bad I couldn't help but laugh, like the vibrators Tsuda got as presents.
Dec 30, 2010 11:49 PM

Jun 2009
Series=Win. That is all. 9/10
Jan 1, 2011 11:34 PM

Jan 2010
I hope you have second season

This became one of my favorite series = D
Mar 27, 2011 5:39 PM

Feb 2010
The show certainly had its fair share of flaws, but there was a certain charm to it that kept me hooked. I'd watch a second season for sure.

7/10
Mar 28, 2011 1:18 AM

Aug 2008
That reminded me of that episode of south park where they're flashing back to old episodes but every time the flashback ends with them eating ice cream.
May 28, 2011 4:04 PM

Oct 2010
Just wondering why isn't this tag a Slice of Life? Yes the setting is rather peculiar (for anime) but the lack or real plot (and other stuff) kinda yelled SoL imo = \

7/10 - Jokes are funny like the first 2 episodes, after I was like... ok you said something dirty again, lol?... (maybe because i marathon through most of it ~.~).
huh?
Jul 17, 2011 3:32 PM

Jul 2010
Nooooo, I want to see Magical Mako! :P I loved the Hakuouki s2 reference ^^

Eeehh, too bad this was the last episode, I would've liked a 24 episode version :( It was nice, funny and even though pervy it was really amusing ^^ 8/10
Aug 9, 2011 10:45 PM

May 2009
That was a pretty lame ending :/
"The weak get washed away by the tides of fate...The strong drink it up."-Godot
Aug 15, 2011 1:44 PM

Mar 2011
This was really fun!

The episode was great, and did its own take on the recap thing by making half of it up. Round that off with more 4th wall breaking stuff and I thought that was a fitting end!

Series itself took a little time to warm up to me, but after about 3 eps I couldn't get enough of my SYD fix! Roll on the OVA with the promise of a second season!
Dec 9, 2011 10:39 PM
Nov 2011
I can't believe i finished this series, including the 2 OVAs in one one night. lol.
Now that I think about it, I'm surprised I didn't drop this anime :-/
It's disappointing though. Was seriously enthusiastic bout tsuda x Shino scenes. But huft.... -____-
Aaaaanyways! I did enjoy this anime :D

So ermmm...Any news bout season 2 anyone?
Dec 24, 2011 10:46 AM

Dec 2007
I didn't like the second half of the episode. I don't like recaps, but they tried something different and made a few new scenes.
Feb 14, 2012 2:33 AM

Nov 2011
Of course you expect "random" from this show, but most of the episode just felt like leftover, cutting room floor-type stuff. Unfortunate.
Feb 19, 2012 9:19 PM

Oct 2011
Okay anime. As said above, the sex jokes got redundant after a couple of episodes. I don't know why I kept watching it after that. Maybe I was hoping they'd finally move out of the sex joke-filled episodes. Well, since I've come this far, might as well finish the OVA too.
Mar 16, 2012 11:35 AM

Nov 2011
This anime was pretty enjoyable. The humor kept me watching(Perverted humor is funny. lol)
However I found the final episode to be kind of disappointing. Most of it was "Ahh you remember when we first met?" and this and that. Last thing I was expecting was a flashback kind of episode(humorous though) as the final episode of the season. Especially since it was only a 13 episode anime, no real reason to have a flashback episode if it's so short. Especially to make a good portion of the final episode a flashback episode.

Overall though it was a fun watch and I got some laughs out of it.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Aug 28, 2012 8:29 AM

Dec 2011
Like the others said, the first part was your usual unclimatic everyday SYD episode, until the second part... Seriously? What was that all about? Recaps, and time consuming half-thought ideas... I could not feel the "this-is-the-last-episode!!" mood in this whole episode... Quite a disappointment, but I enjoyed the entire series overall. I am looking forward to a S2, and hoping it will be much better!!

We are SYD!!
uhh...
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Aug 21, 2010

143 by TheAnosVoldigoad »»
May 12, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Any good?

Mr-Yoshi - Mar 6

11 by veseny »»
Mar 8, 6:56 AM

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

stevewiess01 - Jul 17, 2010

179 by Apratim »»
Feb 10, 7:31 AM

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kanade-chan - Jul 3, 2010

286 by Apratim »»
Feb 10, 7:30 AM

» Wow FFandMMfan's hate for this anime was really toxic

AkihitoZero1224 - Dec 31, 2023

12 by Saynarra »»
Jan 1, 5:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.