Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Sep 18, 2010 4:34 PM

Jul 2009
Meh, OK ending I guess. I liked Haruka and her friend and Umehara in the contest lol. I didn't really like this arc, so ... glad it's over :S Next arc should be ... interesting? Preview was good :P
Haruka: 6.5/10, Kaoru: 8.5/10, Sae: 5/10
Sep 18, 2010 4:39 PM

Oct 2007
OShoranO said:
That penguin costume was too fucking much. Too... Much... Moeeeeeee!!!!!!

prolly the saving grace to this series, that and DEATH BY MOE, nothing else was to fantastic imo
Sep 18, 2010 5:33 PM

Apr 2009
Where did my stupid ecchi scene of the arc go?
Sep 18, 2010 6:17 PM

Jun 2010
Morishima still stole the spotlight again, last time it was the santa suit. Still did not hate this arc, it wasnt good either, it was just average.

I like Nanasaki, she is so laid back.
Sep 18, 2010 8:12 PM

Sep 2009
eatmymagnum said:
am i the only one who thought the gothic lolita costume didn't suit her? >_>
Nope you are not the only one. Dressing like that to watch a simple movie is sort of HA HA funny.
Sep 18, 2010 9:56 PM

May 2009
i cant decide if this or older (and prolly MILF) haruka ending was better... still, i liked this a lot, but haruka's arc was still better as a whole ~w~ kidnap RP was awesome xDDD

btw... kuroneko miya <3 *dies of moe*

and next week we have Ai!!!! at last!!!! my fave evah xD
Sep 19, 2010 12:05 AM

Jul 2009
kaimax said:
wheresthehandle said:
kaimax said:
havsie said:
No teen mom end?

I am enraged

Yup, I'm also disappointed at this, But maybe they thought that BEST end is risque, so they made a "friendlier ending"

WAT? Pregnancy? There's no way in hell that's the BEST end.

Lol, subjective.

One people can react happily because, they will have a kid from the person they love. then again one person can react not happily because it's against their morals and teen pregnancy is always looked upon as a negative thing by the public, even though both couples are really pure and they both love each other.

that is why they made This new ending. where Junichi aspires to be a director. Which didn't happen in the game.

:D

sexiji said:
Would have been nice if they had tried to make it a single story. But that would have been a harder sell for this dating sim anime, I guess?

Lol, you just answered your own question.

Yes, the producers are aiming a (near) 100% adaptation of the game.

The game can be played in a "straight line" without any interaction with any other heroines. So the interaction is only between you the heroine, and the heroine's friend.

ex: I can play Rihoko all day, and the percentage of meeting another heroine is less than 5%, and that's limited to only small talk that doesn't effect the story

(like the anime now, where heroines keeps coming out as sub-characters.

They can make it a single story, but that's like making out something new, and these kinds of story formats are usually FAIL in any VN/game adaptation.

The ones that didn't fail is (some that I can remember)
-School Days, they did the bad end perfectly.. lol
-shukufuku campanella, the combination of a couple of routes is seamless.

Well, there seemed to be a lot of interaction with Rihoko and Kaoru AND Haruka in this arc /shrug

Also, I meant "pregnancy = bad end" in more of a School Days sort of way.... sort of.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Sep 19, 2010 12:09 AM

Jul 2009
definitely feel like I'm gonna like Ai the best... but her arc seems like it'll be rushed :(
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Sep 19, 2010 12:58 AM

Jun 2009
Good ending but overall it was the worst Arc of the 3. Atlast the arc ended Yahoo!

And still Sae's voice annoys me.
The narrator from the Ookami-san best fit here in this arc only -Lol

Miya's costume and acting was really cute

Seeing Ai's personality, how will Junichi's charm work on her, and by that attitude it will be a tough approach
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Sep 19, 2010 2:15 AM

Jul 2009
Of course pregnancy is the bad end. There is not a single good point in pregnancy.
Sep 19, 2010 2:36 AM

Jun 2008
Linalee-Stratos said:
eatmymagnum said:
am i the only one who thought the gothic lolita costume didn't suit her? >_>
Nope you are not the only one. Dressing like that to watch a simple movie is sort of HA HA funny.

Yeah the dress was great but it's not really her style. Some other girl would look better with it.

Anyway i have to admit that they didn't to a bad job for the ending. Going to the cinema to see a romantic movie and confessing there love wasn't a bad idea. I also liked the fact that he was the one who did it this time.
The girl didn't have much of a personality and the first two episodes where boring and a little stupid but the second two where better and especially this one.

Ok now lets go to the next girl. She seems better to me and the preview was kind of interesting. Let's see what she's like. Hope the narrator disappears now.
Well this arc had narrator and lots of cameos from other girls because the girl had so little personality that they needed something to fill the blanks but i hope they didn't like the idea of having him for all the next arcs.
MonadSep 19, 2010 11:02 AM
Sep 19, 2010 9:26 AM

May 2010
MorningGlory said:
wtf!!! banana parfait but no banana eating fanservice??!! I am sad and disappointing =(

LOL..

Sae-chan's bridal dress and black dress was pure moe esp. the part she give the juice to

Tachibana.. + Black Cat Miya is WIN..

Though, I still expected more of their story..

Looking forward to the next arc
StormViruzSep 19, 2010 9:30 AM
Sep 19, 2010 9:29 AM

Dec 2008
kaimax said:
havsie said:
No teen mom end?

I am enraged

Yup, I'm also disappointed at this, But maybe they thought that BEST end is risque, so they made a "friendlier ending"

Like Usual
Ending CGs (rotate them yourself if you want to)

Notable CGs

And That was a nice way to die, I felt it too. XD

thank you for always sharing these cg's from the game

the bad ending makes me feel really sorry for Sae, alone on the roof ;(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 19, 2010 2:38 PM
Dec 2007
Kinda cute episode for a nice little arc, but probably the one that interested me the less overall. Sae's voice is still horrible even after 4 episodes. No wait, even more so than in the first.

draker said:
This series is starting to show its main flaw: 4 episodes per arc just aren't enough for a good development, everything seems forced and rushed.
1st: they meet
2nd: they start hanging out together
3rd: he/she starts feeling something for the other
4th: he/she finally declares his/her love.

It was definitely expected this way from the beginning and it worked well for the first two arcs because they were pretty different but the third was structured exactly like the second one while the heroine was less interesting, so...

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Sep 19, 2010 5:40 PM

Aug 2010
Has anyone heard the Miya character song? My body wasnt ready...

1 2 3 4!
Sep 19, 2010 7:30 PM
Jul 2018
It seems C2's arc is next.
Sep 20, 2010 12:09 AM

Jun 2009
lmao falling in love with the mirror. That was the very best, not the best, ending for this arc. Also, I totally can't wait for the next arc, Nanasaki Ai! I hope it be good.

Sep 20, 2010 1:08 AM

Aug 2010
well, I like the ending, the character development really could be felt much this time.
She really excel much from her timid self, and after this episode, I'm not hurt by her voice anymore.
Sep 20, 2010 3:42 AM

Apr 2009
Miya Arc. NAO.
Sep 20, 2010 9:01 PM

Nov 2009
Oh, it seemed like this arc was dedicated to Miya. Seriously, Sae was the most boring girl out of these three. But imoutou somehow managed to keep this arc good though. Also, two non-adult endings straight makes me sad.
Hope they'll remove narrator. O_O

Sae: 3/10
Miya: 8.5/10
Arc: 5.75/10
Sep 21, 2010 11:43 AM

Jun 2009
Err what to say. There were times it was boring and the narrator irks me so bad but oh well the ending is pretty funny so 6/10 for this arc.

Also, needs moar Toroko!
Sep 21, 2010 2:22 PM

Apr 2010
Hm, so far still, my favourite arc was Morishima Haruka
Second favourite, Tanamachi Kaoru
Least favourite (at the moment) Nakata Sae
Same order for endings and the arcs themselves.

I knew Nanasaki Au was gonna be next, so far my predictions have been correct, as in Morishima, then Tanamachi, then Nakata, then Nanasaki.
After that i predict that we'll have Sakurai Rihoko, then last will be the class rep, Ayatsuji Tsukasa.

This order is predict by watching the opening and seeing the order in which we see the characters.

I'm expecting some Tsundere moments with Nanasake.
Sep 21, 2010 2:34 PM

Nov 2008
Overall, least interesting arc. But I've got to give the credit for Moe Death, it cracks me up. :)
Web developers answer to pretty much any request: You tell me exactly what you want, and I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be...
Sep 21, 2010 3:20 PM

Mar 2010
Come on Junichi, do as the foreign director of the movie you are going to watch said: pierce the hym.. err heavens with your courage! Also have chance and luck.

In my opinion, this is the best episode of each arc's the ending so far.
The only bad thing about the episode was Haruka's cameo scenes.That attention whore.

Also, the color of the hair of Rihoko and Sae is switched in the main picture of the show.
We are already on the 12th episode and I'm only noticing it. I feel ashamed.
Sep 22, 2010 12:08 AM

Jun 2009
CRAZEH247 said:
I knew Nanasaki Au was gonna be next, so far my predictions have been correct, as in Morishima, then Tanamachi, then Nakata, then Nanasaki.
After that i predict that we'll have Sakurai Rihoko, then last will be the class rep, Ayatsuji Tsukasa.

This order is predict by watching the opening and seeing the order in which we see the characters.

You should have noticed and confirmed that right after the preview of the start of the 2nd or 3rd arc. *shrugs*
Sep 22, 2010 6:22 AM

Aug 2009
Sae-chan is very kawaii mmmm :P I want had girlfriend like Sae-chan :D
Sep 23, 2010 1:10 PM

Aug 2009
Ahaha, English accents in anime are always so awkward! Hmmmm, not sure about the ending. A little lame when he confessed, but overall was pretty good.
Sep 24, 2010 12:12 AM

Feb 2009
The ending was ok, Sae is very cute, and she looks gorgeous in that black dress. The arc was good, but it couldn't beat Morishika's.

And I feel sorry for the girls, but the best couple was Umehara and his fish :p
Sep 24, 2010 9:13 AM

Apr 2010
-Quasar said:
CRAZEH247 said:

You should have noticed and confirmed that right after the preview of the start of the 2nd or 3rd arc. *shrugs*

Because i didn't say when i realised doesn't mean i had to watch all 12 episodes to realise that... like you said i had this confirmed from arc 2...
Sep 24, 2010 10:10 PM

Nov 2008
Out of all the Arcs so far, this has got to be my favorite so far. Too cute and just adorable...I really love how everything progressed..smoothly and nice.. : )

Haruka Arc: 6/10
Kaoru Arc: 8/10
Sae Arc: 9/10
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Sep 24, 2010 10:14 PM

Nov 2008
I give this arc a 3/5. This last episode was cute but I did enjoy the couple contest. I was also looking for a perverted kiss like the previous times.

And now to the arc I've been waiting for!
Sep 25, 2010 2:30 AM

May 2010
not my favourite arc, but it was fine ^^
wtf @ last scene ><;
Sep 28, 2010 2:36 AM

Jan 2010
Sae was very cute in the outfit Miya helper her choose and although the ending with the penguins was a bit weird, as a whole, the arc was pretty good. Next arc is finally going to be Ai-chan's.

Got a question though.

WHERE WAS THE KISS?
Sep 28, 2010 2:48 PM

Jun 2008
werr-y said:

WHERE WAS THE KISS?

There was "no kiss", even in the game. Nobody said that each girl will get a weird fetish kiss

One things for sure is Each girl will get one ecchi episode

Sae, is probably the fish bath.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Sep 28, 2010 10:33 PM
Apr 2009
great episode, best ending by far
the reason for the narrator was a bit confusing to me at the start but it made sense after

and lol @ the director in the bathroom, the subbed version i was watching put Japanese subtitles when he was talking and i was like O_o then i realized he was speaking English lol
Sep 29, 2010 8:52 AM

Jan 2010
kaimax said:
werr-y said:

WHERE WAS THE KISS?

There was "no kiss", even in the game. Nobody said that each girl will get a weird fetish kiss

One things for sure is Each girl will get one ecchi episode

Sae, is probably the fish bath.
That's... unfortunate. >_>
Oct 4, 2010 5:57 AM

Jan 2009
"Sae-chan is much cuter than Morishima-sempai". Don't lie, Junichi. D:
Also, lolrandom English-speaking director is lolrandom.

At last, retard arc finished: Check.
Nanasaki next, eh? Not sure if want.
No one beats Tsukasa-chan though. Gief, nao.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Oct 8, 2010 6:36 AM

Feb 2010
Meh.
This arc was totally meh.
Had to force myself through every single episode.

Kaoru's arc is still the best.
Oct 10, 2010 6:12 PM

Jun 2009
LOL dude in the bathroom.

Great arc even though her voice was arrgghhh

Thats a cool theater!
Oct 15, 2010 6:25 AM

May 2009
Most boring arc so far.
During second and most of third episode i was constantly battling the urge to fast-forward.

Black dress was very nice.
Oct 21, 2010 5:46 PM

May 2009
Sae-chan is very cute, but I don't like this arc. ._.
BTW, for now I like the first arc. ~

Nov 8, 2010 4:32 PM

Dec 2008
Moe death!!
"A shy, cowardly, chicken of a boy..."
Nanasake doesn't look like she's in the mood for romance.
Nov 9, 2010 6:45 AM
Jul 2018
DarkChaplain said:
Meh.
This arc was totally meh.
Had to force myself through every single episode.

Kaoru's arc is still the best.

agree agree agree

i do like the happy endings tho - this anime puts me in a good mood :)
Nov 27, 2010 7:38 PM

Sep 2008
Really liked this arc despite having an extremely annoying narrator.

Great ending but I still wanted my 10 years later moment.
Dec 1, 2010 5:34 AM
Jul 2008
Sae's arc seems rather boring compare with Kaoru and Haruka's arc. Sae's arc seems like she had to dress up in revealing clothes to win Junichi's heart. Only plus from this arc are more screen time for Miya and the Best Couple contest. The development between Sae and Junichi is rather poor. And the ending between Junichi and Sae is similar to Kaoru's arc, in where they are together "forever".
Dec 5, 2010 12:14 AM

Aug 2008
Such a good ending for such a normal arc.... I really liked the episode as a whole... Pretty much ended the way it should! But what's with the first scene after the OP! WTF was that! I bet they didn't finished that thing.. That was so ginormous.... Like someone would actually finish such bomb... IMHO the only one capable of eating such mountain of icecream is Yui Hirasawa of K-ON! Seriously she's the only freak that's capable of such feat.... It was such a weird scene... yet meaningful since she really felt like a couple and they were looked at as a couple xD

And then the Best Couple Contest came! Yay for Haruka and Hibiki (senpais FTW!) winning over all of them... tho Haruka later admitted that if it wasn't for them being around, Sae and Junichi would have won! xD And well she's not that wrong I think... Their costumes/clothes were so... appealing... so... outstanding, I'm amazed Sae actually did the,... she has talent heheehe... and the motivation is obvious... I wanna feel like senpai's bride.... Their participation was great! Too bad they got second... And lol at Umehara and Toroko.. they made a lovely couple xD he has the guts to participate with that thing hahaahahah Ayatsuji looked pretty good on that dress too

And so they won a pair of tickets for a private room for a movie play! interesting... I know such things exist... but they're really spotted.... Looks like a fun place to take your girlfriend and have fun with her hehehe... Neway that happened here! xDDD She took.. I mean he took advantage of her and abused of her hahaha... not really but they really had the most romantic scene of the whole arc so far... and it was so cliche and kinda cheesy but I really liked the way it was played since it didn't feel forced at all.. like it flowed pretty well.. The kiss, the gothic lolita dress and even Sae were hawt *_* I died of Moe Overload too... Die and came back as zombi of moe ^^.... Me wannas a girl like her.... So... pretty, hawt and cute....

No Teen mom! Oh that explained why I felt intrigued by the ending... Like it didn't fit at all what happened with the arc... Is that it didn't even happen! Well in the game anyway xD I do understand why such ending happened here since they had to keep on check the censorships for the TV.... there's no way they're gonna show she is pregnant afer declarin love to each other... that's not well seen... but the whole thing felt fishy... For which would film her with such costume on? And why Miya popped out of nowhere and was in a Kuroneko costume... Well 'cause they wanna deliver some fanservice... It was cute but fishy.... Good Arc... I'm ready for the next one!

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2010 6:22 PM

Mar 2009
I want to die of Moe Madness! Sae's so cute I want to take her home!
Dec 31, 2010 12:20 PM

Apr 2010
Beautiful ending for Sae's arc. Sae in penguin suit is so cute that I want to hug her. I love this ep.
Jan 4, 2011 9:34 PM

May 2009
That was some epic English. Didn't make sense, but it sounded ok. gotta give them big props for that.

Latest Review
Kino's Journey
Jan 31, 2011 4:19 PM

Dec 2009
Wow! That was... unexpectedly horrible arc.
Actually, the worst arc and ending among the 3 arcs so far.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rank your best girl and arc in this season

Anurag469 - May 9, 2023

8 by Wholesome_Seeker »»
May 15, 10:04 AM

» Anyone still watching this in 2022?

Raibyou - May 4, 2022

45 by MeguSae38 »»
Apr 27, 2:01 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 16, 2010

250 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 26, 11:14 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 22, 2010

352 by Zane_0 »»
Dec 27, 2023 11:16 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Dec 23, 2010

279 by Bard_Eren »»
Dec 20, 2023 11:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.