Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Chained Soldier
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 6, 5:38 PM

Dec 2018
Hmm, not so interesting story... I just love the female character design... The fan service is not bad. So... Naon and Coco.... Are dead? Too bad for them to be killed that fast... Well... I should not surprised since this is the same author with Akame ga kill... Haha..

May 23, 11:48 AM

Apr 2013
I kinda wanted his sister to come with them, but I guess that might be a bit dangerous to live in a building of the DDF. The reward this time was a bit too painful, even for masochists xD

I have to say I'm pretty surprised how much I enjoyed this, even though the fanservice could've been a lot better. But the characters are fine and the fights were quite good. Reminds me a bit of a DxD light. It's worse in every aspect, but still very good. 8/10
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wait for the Blu-Rays?

mechian - Feb 25

16 by Nucleus69 »»
Today, 2:37 AM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 15

69 by eskrimpanas »»
May 29, 10:10 PM

» Marketing Scheme

DarkHomieC - Feb 1

38 by SharonCollins »»
May 28, 1:15 AM

Poll: » Who is your favorite girl?

Shizuna - Mar 24

23 by Gator »»
May 23, 12:06 PM

» DxD ripoff

5hyguy - Feb 14

41 by Gator »»
May 23, 12:02 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.