Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Feb 1, 8:04 PM

Jan 2020
That's too much drama over Honami's shoplifting, but at least Honami herself did acknowledge her wrong-doings to others. This episode did justice in giving her some development there.

We even got a new ED this time, which portrays her background pretty well.

Feb 1, 10:54 PM
Apr 2022
Following right after episode 4 drama with the rumors, people are accusing people of the rumors its gets no where. A big commotion happens when a student says Class A just barged into Class B trying to confirm the rumors of Ichinose wrongdoings.
The spotlight finally shines down on Sakayanagi-san! (We haven’t seen much off her in these few seasons) and she has definite proof Ichinose is a criminal. I guess in Japan its a cultural thing with crimes which explains all the drama. Ichinose confesses with a story of her sister which in return proved Class B trust is stronger than ever when it comes to the Class B leader.
The School gets involved so everyone dips and the rumors are no more.
I was right on 1 thing last ep, Ayanokoji was spreading the rumors but who knew Sayakanagi-san was the one telling him what to do. They talk, Ayanokoji realizes Sakayanagi-san wants to test him and not take out Ichinose? Im not sure why Ayanokoji would help her? they didn’t explain much.
Sakayanagi-san proposes a wager on the upcoming exam and she put her expulsion on the line while she also puts Ayanokoji true identity on the line. He never actually said yes but we assume they both agreed.

Now for the last 2 interesting bits of the episode,
Ayanokoji has been in contact with Kushida with her acting as his informant. He pays her half of what he earns in class points and she acts as she doesn’t know anything. Ayanokoji really wants to test her information accuracy with it possibly being it used against Kushida. He wants to expel her ass also lol

And after the ED, we get to see a little scene with Ayanokoji praising Ichinose for her upstanding speech and fortitude. Im pretty sure Ichinose catches some feelings her because she decided to give her first her chocolates to Ayanokoji (the rizzler)

Anyways good ep, more Sakayanagi please tho
Feb 2, 3:31 AM

Dec 2015
I can't take seriously the approach for the shoplifting, although what I've read of Japan stuff they are quite strict on that stuff, while from my cultural pov, for that value theft and if you weren't sentenced/in police records earlier you'll get only a money fine.

I hope the future episodes are gonna be more interesting as so far it gets worse by each episode.
Feb 2, 3:57 AM
Aug 2021
soso anything happen so fast feels like it was rushed
Feb 2, 4:44 AM
Apr 2023
Reply to ANR23
This was lame as fuck.
Not at all a fan of this season.
Small scale crime like this maybe a big thing in Japan but then the writer should have put some effort in making it clear to us too.
It was so bland. Total waste of any sort of buildup.
Waste season.
@ANR23 "Small scale crime like this maybe a big thing in Japan but then the writer should have put some effort in making it clear to us too.", well this anime is made for Japan only. we just watch their own movie, what you expect lol
Feb 2, 6:42 AM
Jan 2018
Everyone has a secret or two, including us. But, with Ayanokoji it’ll all be revealed, just a matter of time…
Feb 2, 8:29 AM

May 2016
why does this have a 8? i have been so bored.

also why was this such a awful "GRAVE" crime? she stole $200 worth at a store. not a 200,000$ car.
Feb 2, 12:42 PM

Jul 2022
i dont liek siakkaynaga
Feb 2, 1:17 PM
Jan 2013
This is the dumbest controversy I've ever seen in anime and I've seen a lot of trash
Feb 2, 1:51 PM
Sep 2023
wtf...... i dont know
Feb 2, 3:29 PM

May 2021
I am more curious as to what "proof" it is that Sakayangai had considering the store never reported her.

Feb 2, 4:40 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
huh x12093487294812613472938710920192

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 2, 5:58 PM
Nov 2017
Honestly getting 2nd hand embarrassment that someone with actually wrote down this story and dialogue, then enough people took it seriously to fully animate it. It takes itself so seriously, huffs its own gasses so much you can barely even call it a drama with how no one acts like a normal person on planet Earth. The show is like if aliens had to approximate how humans interact with each other based on the lowest rated anime on MAL.
Feb 3, 1:49 AM
Jan 2014
its bad, very shallow character and its been like that for a long time. first season was good, but they should have stopped it there. I thougth i wanted a new season, but as soon as season 2 started all the bad things came to life
Feb 3, 3:14 AM

Oct 2017
It's so over for Kushida lol. Sad backstory for Ichinose but she's a great girl. Sakayanagi vs Ayanokoji begins.
Feb 3, 6:48 AM
Sep 2021
Absolute mastermind ayanokouji, the play that ayanokouji when we think was simple, but its execution was difficult & gets my praise. Amazing episode so far in this season. Ayanokji's plays are amazing & he thinks way further. Ichinose's backstory & her has a character was given a good focus & I enjoyed watching it.
Feb 3, 10:55 AM

Jan 2013
imagine getting slutslapped for mere shoplifting and even feeling guilty about it. peak cringe, laughable even. stealing is a moral obligation, not something to feel ashamed about.
Feb 3, 12:26 PM

May 2018
Damn that was agood episode. I can see Ayanokouji, Kiyotaka as the harem king. Didnt expect to see more valentimes chocolate

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Feb 3, 1:31 PM
Mar 2023
A lot is going to happen this season, but I didn't know that it would be so much!
Feb 3, 7:59 PM
Oct 2022
Devvy- said:
This is the dumbest controversy I've ever seen in anime and I've seen a lot of trash

You did something wrong a long time ago and the people you wronged didn't care! You also didn't reveal this pointless fact to your team!

Both the fact that she was tormented by it AND the fact that it was even considered worthy blackmail material is laughable.

Maybe it's a result of cultural differences? If everyone is supposed to act perfect, proof that one isn't is somehow devastating? Even RUMORS of impropriety seem to have a devastating effect.

But I guess it's just the norm for highschool anime? They use the settings to "lock" characters in to situations where any adult would say "f it" andove on (gambling rules, magic rules, dumb student council rules, technowizard magic duel rules, etc.) and then they use the fact that the characters are teens to make dumb stuff actually Matter to them.
Feb 3, 10:22 PM

Mar 2022
Ichinose best girl
go outside and actually farm plants.
Feb 4, 1:18 AM
Jul 2023
nice Ichinose kawaii
Feb 4, 2:21 AM
Jun 2008
Obviously the show is very badly written and works on extreme anime logic, but I still find it funny. They have a rumor that a girl was a prostitute in middle school, absolutely no one would have cared for what Ichinose did or didn't do that was supposedly a crime once that rumor got started, and especially after finding out she shoplifted a hair clip (even if it was an expensive one), and again especially after she returned it and made amends with the shop itself. People would have told Sakayanagi to get lost since no one would care. Actual students in Japan do way worse things, like compensated dating, brutal bullying, drinking and acting out among many others.
Also, people in Japan break the rules and laws with the same frequency like in most well-off European countries. Especially when it comes to bikes and traffic. People ride their bikes where they shouldn't and then park them in places where it's prohibited all the time, and it's not even done on the sly, often times its very blatant. The same with delivery trucks, they speed and drive like crazy and people excuse it all the time. I'm not going to even mention all the scams that go on, many of them are even possible because of how badly the law is structured in the first place, bad actors use the existing laws to trap their victims while getting way scot-free.
Wind_FalconFeb 4, 2:28 AM
Feb 4, 3:27 AM
Feb 2022
It was a good ep, we saw Ichinose's past and that it wasn't as heavy as the anime made it seem, we saw Ayanokouji's bet with Sakayanagi and also the prota with Kushida, where he is testing her to be his possible target of exclusion.
Feb 4, 4:11 AM

Nov 2014
what an overdramatic episode,and for nothing. unforgivable crime lol what an stupid shit,she shoplifted an hair clip oH mY gOD
first the attention whore and now this
Feb 4, 1:53 PM

Mar 2010
Best fucking episode so far, damn and this kiiga's harem is growing fast asf jesus christ.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 4, 9:28 PM
Oct 2023
Ichinose x Kouji. sue me. (actually, please don't sue me)
Feb 6, 11:17 AM
Oct 2023
nice to see Ichonose have full support of B class even after she commited to the crime.We also got to finally see what was Sakayanagis intention here, and how Ayanakoji responded to all of this. Shattering Ichones heart for her to be more prepared to face Sakayanagis accusation.He also got a deal with Kushida im really interested what his intentions are with her cause i think its more than what he said.Ayanokoji also got another chocolate lmao,looks like Ichonise might be falling in love with Ayanokoji.
Feb 6, 11:17 AM
Oct 2023
Ichinoses background was also quite nice to see
Feb 7, 3:08 AM
Apr 2022
Ah, I see ... Kiyotaka's harem is slowly beginning.
Feb 8, 2:12 AM
Apr 2021
LMAO I’m sorry man as much i as I love this show these ppl were about to crucify my girl Ichinose like she burned down the Sistine Chapel or some shit😭 lowkey I kinda agree with the other comments it was kinda cringe just hearing that dramatized story while there are random ass students outside just listening in💀💀 but I’ll let it slide since like others have said it may be a cultural thing as to why shoplifting is considered so bad

But criticism and jokes aside I felt for Ichinose tbh I felt bad when she was crying her eyes out in the floor considering how nice her character is I can see why that would affect her so much, her heart just couldn’t bare the fact that she shoplifted an expensive item, MY GIRL IS JUST TOO NICE😫

ngl I slightly kinda cringed when Arisu wasn’t giving up at all even when the teachers and student council president came into the classroom and said to not do that rumour shit no more, like her plan already backfired idk why she wasn’t backing down sooner💀💀💀💀

So Sakayanagi and Ayanokoji meeting up more now I like it, I wanna see more interactions between these 2🤩
Feb 8, 7:30 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Arisu did her movement, to enjoy the season!!!
kekeke
Feb 8, 8:14 PM
Dec 2023
Ayanokouji is very genius and manipulative
Feb 9, 3:33 PM
Feb 2023
Can anbody explain who was the one behind the rumors spreading? What information did Ayanokoji want the Vice President to put on the board? I didn't seem to understand this arc at all...
Feb 14, 9:22 PM

Nov 2017
even though i know who's Ayanokouji gonna end up with, but i lowkey ship Ayanokouji x Ichinose lol
Feb 14, 11:58 PM
Mar 2016
shoplifting? That's all? Girl hopped on the stand talking like she burned down an orphanage or sum shit. Really hope they don't react like this in real life. School full of betas.

It's been bothering me how the story seems to be treating Ayanokoji like he's a ultra badass mastermind more and more. It comes off so childish imo. Ayanokoji is manipulative, emotionless, and unempathetic.

The only way he seems to know how to communicate with others is through analyzed responses and manipulation. He's either unwilling or unable to feel anything for others even when they feel closer to him. He's always come off as much more of a tragic character than badass.

Ayanokoji is a fucking LOSER, bruh.
Feb 15, 3:13 PM

Aug 2021
From a westoid point of view this ep is insane
I'm glad we're not as stuck up as the Japanese regarding shoplifting
Because shoplifting is based
Feb 20, 1:28 PM
Feb 2022
Ichinose Honami is a character from popular light novel, turned anime, Classroom of the Elite. She was in this episode of Classroom of the Elite: Season 3. This was part of the episode's plot, which involved Ichinose Honami from popular light novel, turned anime, Classroom of the Elite.
Feb 20, 3:30 PM
Jun 2019
Man I started laughing when her "dark secret" was just her shoplifting. I guess it's a cultural thing to make a crime that small such a huge horrible deal. Anime continues straying away from the LN, directing make this show worse and worse. Im now sure the anime won't be anything higher than a 4/10
Feb 24, 2:27 AM

Oct 2012
Major cultural shock here.. they're treating shoplifting [where she even actually brought the stolen goods back] like she fucking killed someone.
Feb 29, 4:53 PM

Apr 2021
he became tense, he challenged the impossible Ayanoko. Until that ending was cute.
Feb 29, 8:40 PM
May 2020
ayanakoji always two steps ahead of Sakayanagi
Mar 2, 12:36 AM
Oct 2020
Best chapter of the season
Mar 8, 4:19 PM

Dec 2013
I didn't care too much for Ichinose's backstory but her recovery was still enjoyable to watch.

I'm excited for the eventual match up between Ayanokoji and Sakayanagi. I can't imagine Sakayanagi getting expelled but I can't see Ayanokoji losing either.
Mar 23, 1:43 AM

May 2020
i dont know, i think i have fallen with ichinose
Mar 23, 1:45 AM

May 2020
Reply to StateofOhayo
Jeez you'd think she murdered someone the way she and others reacted
@StateofOhayo ngl i really thought she committed a heinous crime like killing or abortion
Mar 24, 1:01 AM
Mar 2023
and i shoplifted a cool reusable straw when i was 4 years old
Apr 13, 4:23 PM
Oct 2021
This episode was weak af. Unless the girl's backstory was made weak to propel the anticipation of events in the upcoming events, I can't take this as a win
Apr 15, 2:00 PM

Mar 2013
Even if she stole the whole shop the drama would have been too much, at least you can actualy discipline your child in Japan, do not try this at home unless you like some jailtime (especialy america)
Apr 16, 7:30 PM
Photojournalist

Apr 2007
This episode was the textbook definition of melodramatic. It was to the point of being idiotic. Shoplifting in Japan is a very minor yet common crime yet this anime acts as if it's as severe as it is in Saudi Arabia. Shoplifting in the US is more serious than in Japan. So what the hell? Of all the backstory's they could've wrote for her, they came up with this shit?!
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 27

186 by Dougduk »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 3

203 by Jonsitoa »»
Jun 1, 9:35 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 21

211 by KinjiKido »»
May 21, 7:59 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 13

136 by ANIk_003 »»
May 14, 11:50 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 17

105 by Alex_TheForest »»
May 13, 2:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.