Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Chained Soldier
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jan 12, 1:11 AM
Mar 2022
I mean seriously. They treat yuuka like a toy or trash, Yes the show name is what it is but still are some level of mind in those head I suppose well all the girl look like an idiot to me. ALso if you can kill anything just by the sword what is the need of power just overpowering someone without proper logic.
Jan 12, 1:15 AM

Aug 2019
Reply to JayTCU
Code0018 said:
Shushu definitely gave off, interesting, first impressions. Black mailing Yuuki didn't really sit well with me, i mean your essentially black mailing your decently experienced caretaker who's cooking and cleaning the entire dorm / occasionally fighting and is compensated on with hospitality and protection.
Besides from that, idk she's kinda chill and funny, the ending we kinda see the true colours and impression Yuuki left on her which was interesting.

I'm guessing the ending is a teaser for an antagonist of the show, already looks pretty interesting with her dialogue in that scene.

I found the post credits scene funny as well, understandable that the dorms would have Wi-Fi in it, but Nei also said Shushu plays a lot of multiplayer games and my question is against who and how. They must have some fucking amazing deal with an equally amazing broadband provider that can give them Wi-Fi connect across dimensions and have stable ping, but i could imagine its more like the broadband connection is only in Mato and the girls kinda just matchmake and play against other dorm members.

I personally think she’s one of the weaker characters in the manga. Everyone else around is far better written. I could go through a bunch of characters and their progression but to make a long story short she’s just a one-note addition to the story.
@JayTCU Ah ok I see, thanks for the insight. I am really looking forward to how the characters progress and develop throughout the story cus they all seem interesting so far, but I'll keep in mind about Shushu then.
Jan 12, 1:54 AM
Nov 2012
I wasn't sure how they'd handle the scene of Himari and Nei bathing. It ended up being pretty different from the manga, most notably by only clearly showing Himari's nudity. Personally, I think that's a good change.

Speaking of Himari, her boobs are definitely bigger than they were in the manga. While that's not a huge deal, it is an inaccuracy that bothers me a little. I don't think there's a good reason for the change. If it's because they thought she needed bigger boobs, that's just weird to me.

Overall, I didn't think this episode was very well adapted. Something about the structure or pacing of it felt off to me.
Jan 12, 2:51 AM

Feb 2017
I think they really trying to make this PG13, with that in mind it's impossible to get DxD like vibe.
The reason i try to watch this also because people keep said it will be like DxD.
-
-
Jan 12, 3:01 AM
Nov 2022
1 hated it. what's with fucking slave concept. he already them they should atleast treat him good. I don't like the main lead. she is the worst. use him for her and treating him like a slave. The worst thing is that the idot protagonist think his is some kind of hero
Jan 12, 3:09 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Reply to Kyrrua_
TheColonel76 said:
men are really only in their place in this world because the fruit only empowers women

They cut the parts of the femdom world building and mysoginy but even later you are constantly reminded that even without the fruit women are superior to men in every aspect. I mean even here (just because of course ) she's superior to him in video games which has nothing to do with the fruit.

TheColonel76 said:
it looks like Yuuki has already won the heart of one of the babes with Shuhu, it happened pretty fast so I wonder if the other girls will be similar

Yes for every single girl, they all get interested/obsessed/ in love with him "just because".
That's the point of the series, him being a slave & femdominated is not and stopped being the point at chapter 8.

Pustul said:
@Kyrrua_ Really? Have you seen the Labyrinth Isekai where the guy literally buy sex slaves? The whole world did not seem to end then...

I've seen it, but did that world had the man "boasting about the superiority of their genre in every aspect, downplaying the girl being only useful for cleaning duties and blackmailing her/ physically abusing her and almost raping her." ?
No. Thats what I'm talking about.

Stormy_77 said:
This anime is so degenerate,

Nah its not,
@Kyrrua_
Damn, the mangaka really went hard on the domination aspect early on then, I’m sure those who are into that would probably see this world as a paradise lol. And it’s interesting to know the dom stuff stops pretty early as well, but it makes sense giving how Yuuki has powers himself now, which could potentially reverse who the one being dommed is lol. Knowing this definitely piques my interest a bit more.
Jan 12, 3:21 AM
Oct 2023
The episode was great!
Jan 12, 4:28 AM

Jun 2021
Why are there sooo many fans of this show I seriously don't get it, this is borderline hentai but legit mainstream, where are we even going with this I wonder. At least it's funny in some parts and has a plot
Jan 12, 4:41 AM
Oct 2019
THIS SHOW IS WILD!!

DEGENERATE ANIME OF THE SEASON!!

That Ultraman transformation sequence from Shushu LMAO
Jan 12, 4:54 AM
Feb 2023
PEAK!
As I said PEAK!
Jan 12, 6:18 AM

Oct 2008
i want Shushu to tease me and sit on me as well!! GUHEHE!!!
5/5.

Jan 12, 6:46 AM

Jul 2020
Reply to EcchiGodMamster
@Gou_T

yea man, while I DO like what im seeing, i can't pretend its not pissing me off how much theyre changing
@EcchiGodMamster Honestly I kinda feel bad for y'all... hyping this one up and when it airs, it's just forgettable and CGIfest and it skips pages of the manga (at least from what we've seen so far).
But hey, maybe they are saving it for next episode... otherwise yeah it won't be a good sign for the future of the anime.
Jan 12, 7:17 AM
Oct 2019
It was horrible. Switch all the genders in the anime and ppl would be saying that this anime is sexist with casual sexual assualt. The anime portrays men as weak and unnecessary. Never thought the day would come when we get a woke anime.
Jan 12, 7:21 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Reply to KimLostSon
@EcchiGodMamster Honestly I kinda feel bad for y'all... hyping this one up and when it airs, it's just forgettable and CGIfest and it skips pages of the manga (at least from what we've seen so far).
But hey, maybe they are saving it for next episode... otherwise yeah it won't be a good sign for the future of the anime.
@Gou_T

... yea...

I can't pretend I'm not scared at all the changes that are likely coming

this is why I RARELY read and EVEN MORE RARELY finish manga...

what you don't know can't hurt you, and if i didn't know what was changed i'd be fine

but now i can't watch this w/o worrying how butchered its gonna be

Jan 12, 10:06 AM

Jul 2020
Reply to EcchiGodMamster
@Gou_T

... yea...

I can't pretend I'm not scared at all the changes that are likely coming

this is why I RARELY read and EVEN MORE RARELY finish manga...

what you don't know can't hurt you, and if i didn't know what was changed i'd be fine

but now i can't watch this w/o worrying how butchered its gonna be

@EcchiGodMamster It looks like a lot of people who already knew about the manga are less thrilled by the anime than anime-only watchers and it's obvious why

If I were you, I would wait until next episode to see what they are going to do with kyoko and judging by what they'll show, I would decide if I will continue or not. At worst, you just stick to the manga which is better 90% of the time. And there is still mahousho.
Jan 12, 11:19 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Reply to KimLostSon
@EcchiGodMamster It looks like a lot of people who already knew about the manga are less thrilled by the anime than anime-only watchers and it's obvious why

If I were you, I would wait until next episode to see what they are going to do with kyoko and judging by what they'll show, I would decide if I will continue or not. At worst, you just stick to the manga which is better 90% of the time. And there is still mahousho.
@Gou_T

i'd NEVER drop an anime like this, especially as someone who's favorite anime are female battle ecchi, which we basically NEVER get anymore... so EVEN IF they fuck it up, im still gonna watch it and like it

i just won't like it as much as the manga, unless they somehow end up changing it in a way that makes me like it more, which IS possible lol

but believe me when i say, i understand people who say "the manga was better", especially when you really learn just how much gets removed during the adapation
Jan 12, 3:27 PM
Mar 2019
So, I guess he's building his own harem as a slave? Life could be worse.
Jan 12, 3:34 PM
Jan 2012
I'm discovering a fetish for gigantism
Jan 12, 6:41 PM
Jan 2021
Shushu having a tokusatsu style battle with some Ultraman references thrown in sold me on this episode. Glad Gigguk recommended this series.
Jan 12, 7:33 PM

Aug 2022
Chained Soldier episodes never fail.

I think Shushu will fall in love with Yuuki sooner or later. After seeing Yuuki's amazing thing lol.

Anyway, I see that Kyouka is a captain who looks to have charisma, she is very respected by the girls. I want to see her chemistry with Tenka.

RafaBryanJan 12, 8:04 PM
Jan 12, 7:42 PM

Apr 2017
I wish the animation quality was better, but I really like Shushu.
Jan 12, 8:32 PM
Aug 2023
nothing too crazy happening but just enjoyable to watch a bit.
Jan 12, 9:06 PM
Apr 2021
Had a fun watch with this episode Shushu is such an annoying tease but not a hateful character she reminds me of Yotsuba from Quintessential Quintuplets, seeing her turn giant and have her giant fatass sit on Yuuki made me laugh tbh🤣

The animation is good and the story is going good to me I guess a lot of ppls complaints are from taking this show a lil too seriously, this is a show where you just have fun and enjoy and don’t think too much + idk ppl watch shows with the Ecchi and Harem tag even though they hate it and proceed to write about how much they hate said show it’s always the same wuth these ppl🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Looking forward to the next episode and seeing the rest of the girls tho😼👍🏽
Jan 12, 11:07 PM

Jul 2012
The action is scraping beyond the bottom of the barrel. Even the ecchi stuff is pretty tame and dull. How was this hyped up? Main girl has the personality of a brick that's been left in the desert for a week. The other 3? 4? I forget how many there are since they are so dull, are no better.
Jan 13, 3:03 AM

Jul 2016
So Shushu is pretty much blonde blackmaily Yotsuba with Photoshop resize tool powers

Bro is deadass forced to be a pervert before he can be a badass
Jan 13, 3:32 AM

Nov 2018
Apparently the protagonist is a user of the hidden sword, he only shows his full potential in battle hahahahhah
Jan 13, 5:05 AM
Jun 2021
We are getting into something good now
Jan 13, 12:02 PM
Jan 2011
I like small pixie Shushu better than large
Jan 13, 2:54 PM
Anime Archivist

Aug 2019
Welp, this episode we've gone from being a slave to the Comander to being slave of the blonde. Can't say I love her attitude from the onset, but I guess she is being the bratty youngest.

And after he was so confident in his video game skills, he loses endlessly to the blonde. Goodbye to his purity, she's having her way with him. Even sticking a giant ass in his face, to pin him down and rip away his dignity.

I'll commend this guy's willingness to go beyond to be a hero. Kissing away clothes and licking shoes to get enough of a power boost so he could save her ass. And after saving her now she gets embarrassed over it.. maybe this episode will make her more agreeable as a character. Based on her blushing at the end of the episode, I can see it.

Glad to see that the show is starting to earn its uncensored version now, last episode was really just a deep kiss but this episode has just a little bit of a bath scene.

As a side note, feel like if they taught him the techniques the Commander used unarmed against the Shuuka, he could easily get a power buff.
Jan 13, 4:40 PM
Jan 2021
Skipped a portion of chapter 2, atleast the cgi use was reduced.
Jan 13, 4:42 PM
Jan 2021
Whilst its disappointing that a lot of parts was skipped such as the opening scene of Yuuki’s school friends and Kyouka’s first awards, I praise the studio for having the cgi in this episode look less ugly.
Jan 13, 8:27 PM
Nov 2022
The Animation Quality Drop is noticeable....
Jan 14, 12:34 AM

May 2020
I didn't expect that! This show seems WILD. 🤣 Let's see..
“Reality rejected… synapses shattered… be vanished from this world!” ~ Rikka Takanashi
Jan 14, 12:38 AM
Dec 2019
shushu has sexy feet
Jan 14, 4:42 AM

Jul 2011
This was absolutely terrible.
Cliche cliche cliche boring and predictable
Not even a good ecchi ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jan 14, 6:59 AM
Apr 2022
Big is good but bigger is better
Jan 14, 8:22 AM

Jul 2015
phantomfandom said:
There must be an explanation why the whole organization is female, other than to make this anime harem.

They pretty much explained it in the first episode, the peaches only give abilities to women. In context it makes sense why there are only women in the organization.
Jan 14, 10:31 AM
Apr 2023
This show is wild! I kind of like it…
Jan 14, 8:28 PM
Apr 2019
not bad, getting a little more interesting.
Jan 15, 4:26 AM
Jan 2024
its out of context but anyone wanna be my friend? im rlly feel lonely just bcuz watching harem anime :(
Jan 15, 10:46 AM
Dec 2020
Reply to Inexplicable
not gonna lie, this is kind of boring compared to the other ecchi airing this season. I mean, it's okay, but it just isn't funny.
@Inexplicable Thats because they cut so many scenes ... try reading manga ...
Jan 15, 12:51 PM
Jan 2021
I've been kept up with the manga for long time now, but I haven't reread the first couple of chapters in a while. I FORGOT HOW ECCHI THAT WAS WOWIE!
Jan 15, 12:55 PM
Jan 2021
Reply to MadanielFL
So one of the scenes got changed a little bit so it didn't include Nei...

Mod Edit: Linked NSFM image
@MadanielFL CAUSE SHES A CHILD AND 11?!
Jan 15, 2:00 PM

Feb 2021
Reply to b3b2b1
@MadanielFL CAUSE SHES A CHILD AND 11?!
b3b2b1 said:
CAUSE SHES A CHILD AND 11?!
Everybody is a minor on this anime.

Why didn't you get outraged when the MC (a school boy) was being sexually assaulted by Kyouka or Shushu???
Jan 15, 3:36 PM

Mar 2021
Reply to MadanielFL
b3b2b1 said:
CAUSE SHES A CHILD AND 11?!
Everybody is a minor on this anime.

Why didn't you get outraged when the MC (a school boy) was being sexually assaulted by Kyouka or Shushu???
@MadanielFL Yuuki is graduating Japanese high school soon, which means he is 18 years old. Kyouka is presumably older. Himari is confirmed to be older as well. Shushu is confirmed to be a year younger than the MC later, meaning she is 17.

I don't think any of the other ages are problematic here
Jan 15, 5:00 PM

Feb 2021
@Bandanaa 17 is stil a minor, and the fact that he is in school is problematic in itself.

Like, let's not forget that she literally made him into her slave without his consent.

If you are fine with all these things, then I don't understand how you draw the line at Nei...
Jan 16, 3:19 AM

Jul 2017
Akari Kitou's OP is just decent.

Even at the Mato Demon Defense dorm where Shuuki can still attack at the most vulnerable, Yuuki must still be careful while being a caretaker who's useful as Kyouka's slave. Despite being threatened by Himari, he has to become Shushu's slave to avoid being blackmailed by her for peeking in the bath. Despite that Shushu is rather enigmatic as a playful girl who takes advantage of just about everything, Yuuki just adds the element of fun to her life of excitement. And a fighting game where the loser strips, Yuuki thought he can trounce over Shushu, but even he failed over that. Despite that, Shushu's Paradigm Shift ability to enlarge and shrink herself, it definitely puts Yuuki sitting on her big ass as a punishment.

Despite that, when put into the context of the Shuuki, Shushu's ability is rather impressive. But in the face of danger being attacked by enlarging Shuuki, Yuuki wants to be a hero, and lends his power...by licking her boots for power, that's a new power way that even then was not enough. Yuuki will never be free from Shushu now this way.

Evil is striking soon, with Yuuki being the main interest...
Jan 16, 4:47 AM
Jan 2024
A solid ecchi anime, what else could I ask for.
Jan 16, 7:46 AM
Sep 2021
Ok this episode had a lot of fabulous scenes and aside that a mysterious enemy emerges.
Jan 16, 8:44 AM

Dec 2018
The short hair blond girl episode this time. Her room have a 'saint seiya' poster and her video game is king of fighter... Well, not a bad episode. She's laughing at the mc sleeping chichin, then she actually like seeing his hard mode. Lol. Guess she's in love with the mc now...

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 21

102 by Cosplay_Joe »»
Jun 7, 7:28 PM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7

55 by Cosplay_Joe »»
Jun 6, 7:46 PM

Poll: » Wait for the Blu-Rays?

mechian - Feb 25

16 by Nucleus69 »»
May 31, 2:37 AM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 15

69 by eskrimpanas »»
May 29, 10:10 PM

» Marketing Scheme

DarkHomieC - Feb 1

38 by SharonCollins »»
May 28, 1:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.