Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 25, 2023 10:55 PM

Nov 2009
LOL @ the globe with the Robots on it... why Robots? LOOOOL

Also, I take it they're going to head to America or Russia for spaceship parts huh... if it's still there after 3000 years.

Well, they're going to de-petrify ppls in different parts of the world. Hopefully Senku can speak multiple languages... Unless somehow everyone in the entire world all starts speaking Japanese, LOL.

What I wonder is... will there be ppls already living in other parts of the world? Since we know the ppls in Japan are ALL Senku's dad and friends descendent. And none of Senku's dad and friend could build boats strong enough to cross oceans and into other continents

Also that "I love everyone", Dude's Multisexual huh... It's actually quite interesting to have 2 different "top leaders" where both wanted to take over the world in their own ways. (one by money, the other by force)

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Dec 25, 2023 11:14 PM
Oct 2019
really interested/excited to see how they both globetrot AND revive people/society in each location AND acquire the necessary resources and all that

felt a little rushed this episode though. and this season's part 2 was not always the most logical/realistic imo. but i think i liked it more than season 2/stone wars

but i like science. i like how senku views the world. i like space. i liked the fireworks in one of the previous episodes
Dec 26, 2023 1:23 AM

Feb 2010
Can't they first, you know... build a telescope to see what's in the moon?
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Dec 27, 2023 4:11 AM

Jan 2021
I will use some of those quotes for quite a while....
Dec 27, 2023 4:59 AM
Nov 2020
looking forward to next season :p
Dec 27, 2023 5:24 AM

Oct 2013
Wonderful happy ending wrapping up the whole season. Tsukasa is back and somewhat he acknowledged that modern ideas might not be that bad by themselves. They are mere tools that can bring a lot of good if used right.

Season 3 has been the best one so far, in my opinion. 10/10 without any doubts. I'm excited about the next one. It will be the final season, after all.
Dec 27, 2023 6:32 AM

May 2015
Pretty nice season, not a favorite-Tier, but it has some good feels moments.

A little bit curious for final season without big hype.
Dec 27, 2023 6:05 PM

Aug 2022
The Kingdom of Science is going global! They’re gonna need a hell of a lot of materials and people if they’re ever gonna make it to the moon. While I can understand the risk behind reviving so many people, when Tsukasa tells you not to worry, you don’t worry! 😂 I love how it took him only 10 minutes to establish dominance 😂 Not to mention how I loved that even the super cool Tsukasa lost his composure at Senku's idea about going to the moon 😂

But jokes aside, the reunion between Tsukasa and his sister was so wholesome, my eyes got all teary 🥺 I was especially intrigued to see how Tsukasa and Ryusui would coexist, but then Ryusui portrayed his appreciation for what money does for society in a totally different way than I expected and already (seemingly) won him over. The moment with Gen suggesting painting the cracks back on as motivational war paint was cool too.

I’m very curious to see what the US is gonna be like after all this time. It’s gonna be a real adventure!

This was another great season of an already great show, and I'm really looking forward to the final confrontation against WhyMan!
Dec 28, 2023 1:12 AM
Mar 2023
Embient said:
There are many things in the OP that foreshadowed important events! This is cool.
I feel like the device running out of energy now is kind of too convenient, after it worked well for so long.
Yay they got the cracks back! Always thought they looked cool. The mangaka too probably lol.
No way they made that thing in one day.
15:04 超合金 (chou-goukin lit. super fit gold) - "superalloy" (regular alloy is 合金), but here it means "Chogokin; line of die-cast metal robot and character toys sold by Popy"
17:58 Doraemon reference!
I feel bad for Tsukasa's sister, they just reunited, but they have to immediately separate again.

Next season announced already! (Although this was known for a couple days already) Not too surprising, because this is pretty popular in Japan. I've heard that it'll need to be a 3-cour season to adapt all the remaining chapters. I guess they will all be split cours.

9/10 for both cours.
This was really good! There were some really epic moments, like the first time we've heard Why-man, Senku and Ibara outsmarting each other, and Senku's voice being on the radio. We are getting closer and closer to the truth!

Omg I saw your crunchyroll comment! Glad to see you again, this was an enjoyable read.
Dec 28, 2023 9:46 AM

Sep 2020
I absolutely love this season! It gave similar vibes to Kaguya s3, it's the accumulation of previous seasons and just so amazing, almost every episode is prefect and also both the op and ed are bangers.
Dec 28, 2023 2:02 PM

Jul 2022
This is a definite win for the kingdom of science over lunatic of politics indeed.

Dec 31, 2023 7:05 PM

Jan 2014
so what happens to Hyoga and Moz though? we didn't see them getting revived
Jan 1, 3:00 AM

Jul 2014
Tsukasa is back and what an ending. They’re going to build cities all over the world and go to the moon, also its getting more emotional in this part and im getting more hooked. I cant wait for the final season for sure, this whole
journey of watching dr.stone weekly on every season is sure wont be forgettable

9/10
Jan 1, 10:27 PM
Jul 2022
they coming to get my corn!
Jan 5, 12:53 PM
Sep 2019
I love Science!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 7, 10:28 AM

Mar 2010
I understand they can't show 'everything' but they do make it seem like its so easy. I guess if we had senku elaborate it would get tiring lol

USA USA i didn't know about the corn thing.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 8, 12:28 PM
Aug 2019
Enjoyed very much, for me the best season of Dr. Stone by far
Jan 13, 5:37 PM
May 2020
Its a good show, nothing to complain about
Jan 14, 11:39 PM
Aug 2022
Super saison, hâte de la prochaine !
Jan 15, 9:47 PM
Dec 2020
best arc. literally. the best arc of the anime.
Jan 16, 2:57 PM
Nov 2018
I read the manga, cant imagine how they want to cover so much with only 1 more season...
Jan 24, 12:57 AM
Jun 2022
goooooooooooood
Jan 24, 9:31 PM
Mar 2015
great ending and cliffhanger
Jan 26, 11:04 AM
Aug 2023
massa até demais
Feb 3, 7:55 PM

Jan 2013
This season as a whole was such a blast, loved it from the beginning till the end.
And this 2nd part just kept on delivering.

I do hope we are able to see this adventure animated till the end.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 4, 5:20 AM
Apr 2023
Ending is so predictable.
Feb 18, 9:06 AM
Jun 2022
absolute masterpice

must watch if you like SLIME DATTA HEN and OVERLORD

10/10
Feb 20, 8:13 AM
Aug 2013
Best arc ... 10/10

The rest are still 9/10 at least but this was peak.
Feb 22, 4:31 AM

Nov 2019
To the moon!

Good to see the final episode straying away from conflict and instead focusing on reconciliation with the re-introduction of Tsusaka and the treasure island arc completion. A lot of lote was exposed the past couple of episodes that just kept me in the dark. The medusa crystals have battery? Who is the Why-man? Why is Senku's vocaloid on repeat? So many questions and so much info to take in. This series is carrying pretty hard.
Feb 26, 10:10 PM
Feb 2024
damn... i think i'm smarter than ibara 😎😎😏😏😏😏(my grade still 67)
Feb 27, 9:04 PM
Dec 2020
im shaking and crying rn
Mar 10, 7:37 AM
Feb 2024
good bjvihgcihgvhk
Mar 13, 12:37 AM
Dec 2022
Final episode.. man.
Petrification beam getting weak?
THE GOAT IS BACK RRAAAAAAAAAAA
TSUKASA HAS JOINED THE PARTY LETS GOOOOOO are Gen and Tsukasa pals again
spaceship road map spaceship gonna be epic sauce

going to America CORN TIME RAAAAAAAAAA

Actually need the next season NOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! fr gonna be exhilarating

this was my fav season 100%
Apr 13, 1:16 PM
Mar 2019
To the Moon, next time.
Really good season.
Apr 25, 3:58 PM

Jan 2011
While it's literally science fiction, they really are drifting off now. Of course the whole plot of all of humanity being petrified was always goofy, but we are closing in on that they have to explain how it all worked, and i expect it's going to be ridiculous, not having much to do with science, not even "future" science.

This season also featured again a lot of moments where they did it in a really complicated "science" way, where a simpler way would be easier, faster, and have a higher chance of success. Why create a drone to knock the petrification device out of the sky, especially one that has to snag the rope it's attached to in just the right way, when you can throw a net over it..or shoot it with a gun..or shoot a net from a gun. Heck, throw a stone at it. Similar for Ibara. Simply clobber him. Why revive Ryuusui to control the drone when you can revive idk, Magma or so, and knock him out? If they'd chosen a plan more likely to succeed with seperating him from the device, he'd be mostly harmless as well. Sure, he has mean spikes on his hands, but again, against a strong guy watching him it'd be useless.

They are so infatuated with showing off science that they always choose a really roundabout way to achieve something. Next season is about going to spacve, so instead of walking a hundred meters to get around a step drop off, Senku will invent and built reusable rockets like SpaceX does just so he can go to orbit and land back down just 10 meters from his original spot, on the lower side of the cliff.

He's also taking shortcuts where none are needed. There's no reason to hurry that much, that corn survived 3700 years, it's gonna last another winter. Instead, maybe build another ship so two groups can sail around the world or something. And why the lmit to three people? Money is not an issue, and that's basically the only thing that limits us today. They are going to tailor-make that spaceship anyways, can start anywhere in the world, at the best time etc. And Senku is clearly a genius, that of all things building a better rocket would be difficult for him..

Overall it was a bit less ridiculous then the previous season, but some thing really hold Dr. Stone back from being great.
May 10, 12:28 AM

Mar 2013
Enjoyed every episode of the season.
Good to have Tsukasa back.
Time for a voyage all around the world. It's going to be exciting.

May 16, 7:19 PM

Dec 2020
Another great season! I'm glad they put the marks back on their face I loved that lil design.

But going to space is only cranking up their absurdity up especially going off of Y Man probably being some sort of AI or computer program, maybe evil descendent who knoooows.

What happened to evil guys though. Just left them as statues on the island or brought them too? And not sure if I'm used to it now or they changed something. But all the females look less like monsters now. Brought their eyes closer together maybe? Lol
May 17, 9:02 PM

May 2022
Final season confirmed?????? I can't believe this anime will end. 😭😭
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2023

94 by KoniginElle »»
Yesterday, 12:05 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2023

99 by User-Name »»
May 20, 5:50 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2023

114 by User-Name »»
May 20, 5:24 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2023

136 by User-Name »»
May 20, 4:50 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2023

98 by User-Name »»
May 20, 3:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.