Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 24, 2023 10:52 AM

Feb 2010
Nimaya counting down to Zero(because squad zero) was so gangster.
Sep 24, 2023 11:14 AM
Nov 2016
Reply to kutulhu
zanpakuto guy is op
@kutulhu Don't get your hopes too high mate, just wait for the silly UNO reverse card which will happen pretty soon.
Sep 24, 2023 1:03 PM
Feb 2021
nawq that was crazy,
Sep 24, 2023 1:06 PM
Jul 2017
it is getting better, let's see what happens. obviously this is a more drawn out version of zero squad strong and beats quincies then quincies get a power up and do the opposite and keep swithcing hands
Sep 24, 2023 1:43 PM

Jan 2016
Holy moly. What a freaking amazing episode. The music, oh the MUSIC. It was on point, the fighting was amazing. Zanpakuto creator guys fight was insane, I had to rewatch that 3 times because it was so clean and the music fit in so well. There is also some lore that is revealed in here. Kinda crazy how there was no death until the Soul King created it; does that mean we were the baddies all along? 10/10 episode

Sep 24, 2023 11:19 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Ahah I just love Squad Zero right now, even though Yhwach could easily escape from the prison it was still a good idea with how fast the trees can be regenerated
Sep 25, 2023 4:18 AM

Dec 2010
I'm sure that some Quincy BS will ensue in the next episode, but I'll say it while I can - Nimaya is badass.

Nice callback to Fake Karakura Town.

BlichoBoy said:
With that meeting, feels like the whole Quincy extermination anger is just blame shifting. Soul Society was just chilling and Yhwach decided to be edgy.
Yeah, I was getting this feeling for some time. Y.H. was giving off an air of arrogance and self-righteousness from the very start, rather unbefitting to someone avenging the slaughtering of their innocent clan.
Sep 25, 2023 5:42 AM

Oct 2009
Reply to Early_Morning
@cry4heals That's most Bleach fights, unfortunately. And yet some people still have the audacity to call it "peak" despite pretty much every fight in the series following the same clichés over and over again.
@Early_Morning This is almost every shounen anime. The shounen genre does so well because *surprise pikachu face* people really like it. A lot of people just want to see cool ass fights with spectacular, creative powers in an interesting overworld. That's it. If you want pure creativity, go watch something like Kaiba and stop picking up shounen just to complain that they're shounen 😂

Sep 25, 2023 6:21 AM
Mar 2020
Reply to lucjan
@Early_Morning This is almost every shounen anime. The shounen genre does so well because *surprise pikachu face* people really like it. A lot of people just want to see cool ass fights with spectacular, creative powers in an interesting overworld. That's it. If you want pure creativity, go watch something like Kaiba and stop picking up shounen just to complain that they're shounen 😂
@lucjan Those are the same people who watched over 1000+ episodes of One Piece which started to copy-paste it's arcs one for another after Alabasta arc. Don't try to reason with them. Most of the problems they point out for Bleach also exist at other shounens and those problems sometimes even turned out to be even worse. Like did you guys ever question when and how Luffy pulled G2 and G3 out of from his ass? At least Ichigo has a training arc for every single power-up he gets.
Sep 25, 2023 6:24 AM
Jan 2023
One of the Best Episode
Sep 25, 2023 7:02 AM

Apr 2019
I see, the first few minutes of the episode were anime original content. Finally answered the question on how Yamamoto defeated Yhwach 1000 years ago. Good thing Yhwach's face was accurate for the flashback's time period. They even went to the trouble of modifying Tenjiro's entrance just to make it more dramatic, I guess (which was significantly different from the manga). As always, Oh-Etsu never ceases to amaze me with his opening speech.
Hakuren366Sep 25, 2023 7:13 AM
Sep 25, 2023 7:23 AM
Jul 2012
AAAAHHH!!! They're rushing too much!!

I seriously can't believe they chose to ruin the reveal of Yhwach's all-seeing eyes in a flashback, instead of the insane version we got in the manga - that was a big miss in my opinion (even if the flashback itself was a great addition).

The change to Yhwach's escape from the cage of life is a bit... surprising? I don't see why make such a minor change like that.

Overall I'm satisfied with this adaptation, but I wish they had twice as many episodes to do it - Kubo's style REQUIRES some down time for the viewer/reader to take everything in.
Sep 25, 2023 7:26 AM
Jul 2012
Reply to Meritas
I'm sure that some Quincy BS will ensue in the next episode, but I'll say it while I can - Nimaya is badass.

Nice callback to Fake Karakura Town.

BlichoBoy said:
With that meeting, feels like the whole Quincy extermination anger is just blame shifting. Soul Society was just chilling and Yhwach decided to be edgy.
Yeah, I was getting this feeling for some time. Y.H. was giving off an air of arrogance and self-righteousness from the very start, rather unbefitting to someone avenging the slaughtering of their innocent clan.
@Meritas

You'll understand his reasons better in 2 to 5 episodes, depending on how everything is adapted. Also, things have been shown way out of order from the manga (I'm still baffled by this decision). Long story short, even if you don't agree with Yhwach, he does have a legitimate reason for everything he's done.
Sep 25, 2023 7:55 AM
Jun 2007
Almost all Sternritter got wiped.
Now to see Squad Zero in action!
Sep 25, 2023 8:08 AM
Aug 2022
The NO 1 ZANPUKTO CREATOR was a badass Goat !
Sep 25, 2023 12:53 PM
Apr 2016
Anime-original action from Squad Zero, I couldn't ask for more.
Sep 25, 2023 5:51 PM

May 2020
I feel so lost sometimes. Like I thought I had forgotten something when this episode first started, but I guess it's just setup & will be explained more later.

Didn't realize the Soul King was Y.H.'s father, so that's an interesting revelation. I have no idea what Y.H.'s conversation with Ichibe in the beginning was supposed to be about or what the conflict was (besides him not liking the idea of separate planes of existence/ life & death), but it was still cool to see there was history between them.

Orihime's bust looks even sillier in this episode... Aside from being nowhere near proportional to the rest of her body & unrealistically massive for a skinny highschooler, the way they draw her makes it look like she just has 2 giant beachballs attached to her chest & like they're not really a part of her body. Yes, it annoys me way too much for what's supposed to just be fan service lol

Side Question: Did they ever explain why Y.H. is only NOW doing all these things? I remember a flashback showing how the Quincies were defeated a long time ago, but obviously he was spared or something. So why did he wait 1,000 years to attack again, was it just to raise an army again? Also, isn't the main conflict between Quincies & the Soul Society based on the differences in how they kill hollows? If the whole goal is to kill the Soul King & reset everything to one plane of existence/get rid of life & death, why do they go about killing hollows in the way that they do? Doesn't it make it so people who die can't go to the soul society upon death? Seems counter productive to erase people's actual existence when your true goal is to reset things so there is no death whatsoever.
“No, you can’t have a show where everybody’s Krillin!” – Shinpachi
Sep 25, 2023 8:39 PM
Oct 2022
Reply to THE_BigDingus
I feel so lost sometimes. Like I thought I had forgotten something when this episode first started, but I guess it's just setup & will be explained more later.

Didn't realize the Soul King was Y.H.'s father, so that's an interesting revelation. I have no idea what Y.H.'s conversation with Ichibe in the beginning was supposed to be about or what the conflict was (besides him not liking the idea of separate planes of existence/ life & death), but it was still cool to see there was history between them.

Orihime's bust looks even sillier in this episode... Aside from being nowhere near proportional to the rest of her body & unrealistically massive for a skinny highschooler, the way they draw her makes it look like she just has 2 giant beachballs attached to her chest & like they're not really a part of her body. Yes, it annoys me way too much for what's supposed to just be fan service lol

Side Question: Did they ever explain why Y.H. is only NOW doing all these things? I remember a flashback showing how the Quincies were defeated a long time ago, but obviously he was spared or something. So why did he wait 1,000 years to attack again, was it just to raise an army again? Also, isn't the main conflict between Quincies & the Soul Society based on the differences in how they kill hollows? If the whole goal is to kill the Soul King & reset everything to one plane of existence/get rid of life & death, why do they go about killing hollows in the way that they do? Doesn't it make it so people who die can't go to the soul society upon death? Seems counter productive to erase people's actual existence when your true goal is to reset things so there is no death whatsoever.
@THE_BigDingus it was explained earlier that it took him 900 years to regain his pulse and 90 years to regain his mind. My boy was in coma after getting his ass whooped by og gotei 13.
Sep 25, 2023 9:13 PM
Sep 2022
This shit is just soooooooo Goddam good. I literally can't express how much Im Loving bleach TYBW pt.2. Like this shit is soo good, hot take, it might be anime of the year or season. Like there are many good competitors like bocchi and others but this shit should be seriously in contension its so goddam goooood~!
Sep 26, 2023 4:50 AM
Jun 2021
bleach is so fire bro Peak anime... Anyone who thinks this ain't the best out of the big 3 should watch it again ! 🔥⚔⚡
Sep 26, 2023 7:45 AM
Mar 2023
It's becoming more crazier and crazier.
Sep 26, 2023 4:12 PM
Jul 2013
El escuadrón cero al campo de batalla. 🚬

No están preparados para ver la pelea mas fumada de todo Bleach. 🚬🚬🚬
Sep 27, 2023 10:57 AM
Nov 2022
amazing episode the set up for the grand duel between squad 0 vs elite sternritters and the backstory for juha bach and ichibei prior to the war. Can't wait for the season finale
Sep 27, 2023 11:05 AM
Oct 2022
bro yuha being the son of God literally? how can you beat that also he's going to fight ichibei again...what's going to happen nxt episode. The royal guard introduction is so cool also sternritters man they can't be dead that easy.
Sep 28, 2023 10:12 PM
Mar 2020
bleach is cementing its spot on the big 3
Sep 29, 2023 11:17 AM

Feb 2022
Finally the battle between Yhwach and Squad 0 coming up
Sep 29, 2023 7:07 PM

Apr 2021
Squad Zero is just awesome!!!! I can't wait to see the final episodes of this arc!!!
Sep 30, 2023 6:07 AM
Jun 2023
Reply to TM22ZORO
bleach is so fire bro Peak anime... Anyone who thinks this ain't the best out of the big 3 should watch it again ! 🔥⚔⚡
@TM22ZORO naah bro even though i'm a big fan of bleach....one piece will take the first spot......1.OP 2.Bleach 3.Naruto 🙌
Sep 30, 2023 2:13 PM
Oct 2022
The pest episode ☺️☺️☺️☺️😍😍😍😍
Sep 30, 2023 3:22 PM
Jun 2021
I am number one zunpakto Creator
Sep 30, 2023 7:10 PM
Mar 2021
Bolsteringbankai
Sep 30, 2023 10:04 PM

Aug 2019
Of course, Yhwach has his own royal guards that look extremely cool

I really thought she was dead, but I ’m glad Squad zero is showing what they’re capable of.
Oct 1, 2023 12:43 AM
Oct 2023
Masih_menjadi_top_anime_menurut_gua
Oct 1, 2023 9:09 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Hold on a minute, Squad zero was never this impressive.
Oct 1, 2023 10:46 AM
Aug 2023
I love The Squad zero
Oct 1, 2023 10:53 AM

Oct 2008
The Royal Guards of Y.H was just child's play against Squad Zero!!! damn that was unholy!!!
5/5.

Oct 1, 2023 11:30 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Amazing battle and ....Bloody too!!! kekeke
Oct 1, 2023 1:26 PM
Oct 2022
Nice good because the battle is good
Oct 2, 2023 10:59 AM

May 2016
Finally the action is fully packed, looking forward to the next two, also Nimaya is too damn OP.
Oct 5, 2023 2:49 AM
Jun 2019
one of the best episodes in whole anime history
Oct 6, 2023 1:50 PM
May 2020
Nimaiya really is just that guy what the heck
Oct 7, 2023 10:35 AM

Nov 2010
Is the Soul King Ywach's biological father? Or he's the father because he's the creator.
Askin survived long enough just to be killed. Or did he survive that attack?

Squad 0 is no joke so far. Even the top Sternritter couldn't scratch them. Also, I'm glad that beauty Senjumaru wasn't the first blood. I wonder if Uryu and Jugram can challenge them.
Oct 9, 2023 2:30 AM
Nov 2022
In case this chapter showed a decent Squadron Zero, but those of us who read the mnaga know that they are not one later on and it is time to enjoy the now and not the future and that escalation of soldier power
Oct 9, 2023 5:27 AM

Jan 2016
Squad Zero getting their time to shine. Nice.

5/5
Oct 10, 2023 9:38 PM

Feb 2019
ishida's eyes showed the same marking ichigo has. could that be what would lead ichigo & company to where they are ? the zero squad's power is no joke lol
Oct 11, 2023 7:19 PM

Aug 2020
3/5

Decent episode mostly focusing on the impending soul palace invasion. Average fight sequences but the pacing was preferable than some recent episodes

Ywach and his rowdy guards have infiltrated before getting absolutely clapped on by the Zanpaktou dude. There was that lame shounen death bait at the beginning which to be fair, was believable... for a second or two. Alas! after that fiasco, the zero members are flexing rn but Ywach gets away from their bird cage easily confronting the leader of Zero squad. Meanwhile, Ichigo & co. are getting up there with special mention to Ganju, takes me back ~~
Oct 14, 2023 3:54 AM
Oct 2022
masterpiece !!! awesome
Oct 16, 2023 11:44 PM
Jan 2023
i thought it was great, mainly because of the use of CGI, it was pretty great.
Oct 17, 2023 1:44 PM

Nov 2018
Yhwach bores me to death. He's the kind of tyrant who believes his actions are justified. I would never ever like to live in a world created by such a man! It would be a tasteless and colorless world! I like to be less emotional when I express my opinions, but this time around I got pissed off, haha.

I'm also disappointed by this huge difference between the power of the Seireitei shinigami and the power of the Souls' King's guardians.
"The me today will not ever make the future me to regret!"
(Emily Adachi from Air Gear: Kuro no Hane to Nemuri no Mori - Break on the Sky)

Oct 27, 2023 11:13 AM

Nov 2020
the artistic direction is crazyyy

Very good episode title
Tsunamii_Oct 27, 2023 11:20 AM

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2023

224 by Supported »»
May 18, 8:59 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Sep 16, 2023

139 by Cammell »»
May 17, 2:01 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2023

177 by Cammell »»
May 16, 1:41 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2023

279 by Cammell »»
May 16, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2023

342 by Cammell »»
May 16, 9:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.