Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Aug 20, 2023 3:20 PM
Nov 2022
Arctic_Lonewolf said:
You know an episode was good, when it feels short at the end.

that's true with every mushoku tensei episode..
Aug 20, 2023 3:21 PM
Nov 2022
GoneFront said:
Watching them tied up gives me chill, so they don't wear bra huh?

how does no bra give you "chills" grow tf up
Aug 20, 2023 3:22 PM
Nov 2022
Cecco0 said:
how can someone like this shit?
come on it’s always the same thing every episode, rudeus does something completly useless, talks about that with sylphy and than she tries to tell him her identity.
at this point it’s boring and cringe, nothing else.
i think this season will end with nothing new happening.

wait... for the turning point
season 1 of mushoku tensei was slow paced at the start too
Aug 20, 2023 3:36 PM

May 2010
Ep felt short because they are stretching content, this and the previous could easily have been 1 ep. certain scenes feel very slowed down so make it longer. Long pauses and stillframes that hang on longer then necessary for example.
Aug 20, 2023 3:42 PM

Dec 2015
This episode actually did have its share of very nice character acting animation, so I'm pretty content visually speaking
Aug 20, 2023 3:42 PM

Jul 2022
well those girls sure took their kidnapping well
lots of weird shit man
Aug 20, 2023 3:44 PM
Nov 2022
good episode, not better than episode that slyphe one shooted from rudeus but good
Aug 20, 2023 3:48 PM
Aug 2014
Softhenic03 said:
Yes, but if all she does is go on about “Rudy this, Rudy that” even in her internal monologues, then why not just come clean and make things easier for the dude and even for us. JUST SAY WHO YOU ARE AND STOP MAKING THIS OVERDUE… or does it really need to be so complicated just for the sake of it??

Anyways, jesus this doll making or sculptures or whatever stuff is so fucking unserious. I mean dude is now grown up and all, so by all means he should’ve stopped getting so worked just because someone trampled over his favourite ROXY-SAMA DOLL, right? Though, as if. Dude literally went out red faced just to get his revenge over those poor creatures who crushed a meagre clay sculpture… and them being those cat girls. 

First humiliated them, kept them hostage, presented a cringe as fuck act of praising panties, and whatnot. I’m kind of surprised he didn’t strip them naked and jumped right over those bare white bodies, a surprise indeed. 

Whatever the problem they were dealing with in this episode did get solved, but it once again made it crystal clear that dude’s still a lost cause.  

What did you rate the episode? I kinda feel the same.
Aug 20, 2023 3:56 PM
Nov 2016
Have one episode that isn't weird impossible challenge. Bro seriously considers murdering a child and then molests girls that he's kidnapped and tied up in his room and Zanoba is just chill with it apparently. What the hell man I'm really trying to enjoy this show but it's just so weird and degenerate it's getting more difficult every episode
Aug 20, 2023 4:20 PM

Apr 2013
So he sequestrated girls, groped one, humiliated them by having them piss themselves, starved them, and litterally everyone aware of this is okay with it, and is even willing to add to the punishment. Even the victims were fine with it by the end of it. And all of that because of a model that he can rebuild easily according to his own opinion.

The fact that every times Rudeus and his family do absurdly shit things the whole world seems to approve of it is one of the stupidest thing in this story. The guy was reborn pretty much as a template marry stu with a twist that is barely played at this point of the story, and the whole world just goes his way. Heck even a god is guiding him to make sure all temporary problems get solved in a way that favour him in the long run.

The writing of this story was never good but this may be even more blatant in the second season, my gosh.
Aug 20, 2023 4:30 PM
Jan 2020
At long last the domestication of the beast girls is finally realized to the screen and it was as spectacular as I hoped.
Aug 20, 2023 4:34 PM

Jun 2016
Baka Neko Linia is so adorable, my new waifu.
The episode was so funny although Rudeus has made a lot of crimes against the beast people for the sake of his cult (and for gender equality). lol XD
Aug 20, 2023 4:50 PM
May 2022
Probably the weakest episode of the season so far. Not bad but didn’t really care about this whole scenario minus the scenes with Sylph and Rudy. Considering the episodes from last season that were mostly comedy focused were also my least favorites it will probably go up from here.
Aug 20, 2023 4:59 PM

Feb 2020
I love how he kidnaps and molests schoolgirls after beating them up
amazing show!!

peak fiction I must say

Aug 20, 2023 5:08 PM

Dec 2016
rudy, zanoba and julie chanting roxy's name was honestly pretty funny.
LazyChaserAug 20, 2023 5:12 PM
Aug 20, 2023 5:23 PM

Jul 2013
I was thinking how there's zero magic lesson so far for an arc about magic school, but now it kinda makes sense. Rudy was surrounded by people who were strong as fuck up to this point, and now that he's down to a more "common" level, there's not much to learn.
Aug 20, 2023 5:35 PM

Jan 2021
JustMonaka said:
I was thinking how there's zero magic lesson so far for an arc about magic school, but now it kinda makes sense. Rudy was surrounded by people who were strong as fuck up to this point, and now that he's down to a more "common" level, there's not much to learn.
Basically, I think the main things he learns are higher grade detoxification Magic, since he basically learned everything Roxy knew back in the day and she was one of the best students of the school there was never really much left for him to learn anyway.
Aug 20, 2023 5:54 PM
Aug 2023
It was weird as fu-
Aug 20, 2023 6:02 PM

Sep 2011
Rudy adding sexual assault to his rap sheet this week I see.  Not gonna lie it was really weird that they played off Rudy contemplating rape as a joke.
Aug 20, 2023 6:26 PM
Aug 2019
I didn’t really get too much out of this episode. It’s doesn’t feel like the plot is progressing much aside from the relationship with Fitz/Sylphie and Julie’s growth.

Also, I’m kind of disappointed that Rudy is still like this. Bruh worships his teacher for her teenage looks with an alter containing her decade old panties … wtf. I was hoping Sylphie would see it and get completely put off by Rudy. Dude needs some consequences for this kind of behavior.

And groping the doldia girls just to test his ED … common man. When is he actually going to become a better person? You can become more mature sure, but that doesn’t mean you’re no longer a creepy asshole anymore.

So yeah, overall I enjoyed this episode 👍
Aug 20, 2023 6:29 PM

Aug 2017
Rudeus out for vengeance for real. Don't mess with the Roxy doll. I was a bit scared during this episode when he kept those two Doldia girls hostages and tied up.
When he groped one of the girl's breast that's when I draw the line. That is straight up sexual assault. Even though it was only for an experiment, I do not condone Rudeus's action as just and fair.
Slyphiette's methods are more appropriate and deceptive. I like how she lied about the permanent tattoo thing to assert her dominance over the girls. She's a savage.
And also, I really like how she fell for Rudeus more and more. She's slowly falling in love with him all over again lol. That's kinda cute.

Aug 20, 2023 6:33 PM

Aug 2019
So many good moments and small details in this episode!
Rudy went on a holy crusade and showed who's alpha to those Dedoldian fur balls. Then realized he could've simply just fixed the Roxy statue with magic instead of taking revenge.
Pursena is golden. She would sell out her friend in a heart beat.

Sadly a lot of stuff got cut and people don't understand that Linia and Pursena are the local school bullies. What Rudy did to them, they all had it coming! They even felt lucky that they didn't get punished more.
YaggamyAug 20, 2023 6:40 PM
Aug 20, 2023 6:56 PM
Oct 2021
Vooo said:
Dam this anime took a major L...Very slow and boring, and pushing the whole emasculation, gender bender topic...S1 was exciting but S2 is very political.Zzzzzzz

Gender bender? What?
Aug 20, 2023 7:04 PM
May 2016
man i have been watching lot of kdrama for the first time lately and so used to 100 min per episods now,  this  24 min per episode anime feels so short
Aug 20, 2023 7:12 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I really appreciate episodes like these on a weekly basis rather than when binge-watching.
Aug 20, 2023 7:21 PM

Apr 2022
julie improved a lot and the roxyites have their own fun lol, rudy and fitz were so close man. the two chicks though. solid episode, much better than the last.
Aug 20, 2023 7:21 PM
Panzer Vor!

Jun 2014
I really like the world and other characters (aside Rudeus) because dude always do weird shit like this. 
Aug 20, 2023 7:27 PM
Apr 2022
damn,i laughed so hard when they screamed roxy's name and rudes showed them his pantsu temple
Aug 20, 2023 7:41 PM
Jul 2021
Great episode. Loved it 😌.
Aug 20, 2023 7:44 PM
Feb 2021
CRIME, CADEIA, PRISÂO, FILHO DA PUTA
Aug 20, 2023 7:46 PM

Feb 2011
new fetish unlocked, beast girls pissing themselves

woo

Aug 20, 2023 8:01 PM

Jan 2011
sexual assault kidnappings and confinement somehow the worse part was them not doing anything just leaving them there tied up without food or a way to go to the bathroom  what for...? well they broke his idol anime figure that could've easily been fixed in a few seconds  and everyone is seemly okay with it  just because?  like i know MT is Degen and you kinda just have to deal with it at this point but sometimes i just wonder what kind of brain rot do you have to have to see this and be like yeah man this was some good well written shit 

like there's a line of humor of getting payback and this crossed while still playing it all up for gags with little room for the viewer and world be like hey maybe we are overstepping it a bit here but there is almost never any   consequences for this kind of behavior , Slyph had the right way to go about it 

If they had at least kept what i found out was removed from the LN of these two been known bullies terrorizing the school outside of one random duel i would've at least  been more on the side of seeing them dealt with in some kind way instead it just made Rudy look bat shit crazy while still playing it as a harmless joke 

worse part of it all this was mostly a waste of a episode :/ 
Aug 20, 2023 8:04 PM
Nov 2019
Weird ass episode all around. Rudy just straight up kidnaps two girls, ties them up, touches on of their breasts against her will, and everyone, including the girls, is totally fine at the end of it. 
Aug 20, 2023 8:05 PM

May 2017
Scootboi said:
new fetish unlocked, beast girls pissing themselves

woo
It's too bad we didn't get to watch it happen. We just saw them wet.
Aug 20, 2023 8:27 PM
Oct 2015
Man wtf this? Tow eps beds!
Aug 20, 2023 8:43 PM
Feb 2021
Is Sylphy/Fitz just intentionally hiding their true identity from Rudeus. Does she realize that she is interacting with Rudeus on a daily basis. Did she lose her memory from the mana disaster or something, what’s going on lol!?
Aug 20, 2023 8:44 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Enjoyable ep! We're surely getting closer to the Sylphie/Rudy reunion (and romance I hope!!)

Idk how everyone was so casual about him locking up girls in his room tho XD
Aug 20, 2023 8:48 PM
Dec 2018
This episode was fucking hilarious.
Aug 20, 2023 9:09 PM
Jan 2023
Some LN Extra Details (Volume 8, Side Story "Sylphiette" + Chapter 7-8)
- Linia Dedoldia, the granddaughter of Gustav the tribal leader of Dedoldia and daughter of Gyes the Warrior Leader and next in line to the tribe.
- Pursena Adoldia, the granddaughter of Bulldog the tribal leader of Adoldia and daughter of Tertelia the Warrior Leader and next in line to the tribe.
- The Doldia Tribe were special beastfolk race and can be traced back to Beast God Giger 5500 years ago after first Great Human-Demon War, which human won, becoming arrogant and treating beastfolk like slaves. But the Beast God Giger being the frontline on the human invasion, defended the Great Forest and having it's tribe revered as chief among the beastfolk. Dedoldia and Adoldia links back to Beast God Giger.
- Gustav sent both of them off to study to avoid becoming like the previous generation, Gyes and Ghislaine which are not very smart. But he miscalculated by sending them to University of Magic.
- At first, they trembled in fear of getting bullied when they first arrived there. But when they both realised their lineage still have weight here and many humans are timid, they became bigheaded and delinquent and became bosses of their faction.
- When they are in second year, they would resent Ariel who got into Student Councils despite being a first year student. Their gang continued to harass her until they all got beaten by Silent Fitz out of her own action.
- All in the gang minus Linia and Pursena are expelled due to their status and their reputation was ruined. They took their anger on Zanoba and Cliff, and after defeated them, they used Zanoba to collect information on Ariel and her people.
(Zanoba POV)
- It has been a month since Julie become his master's junior pupil
- His master is using strange method of training, claiming it as experiment to teach Julie voiceless magic. He did not expect it to succeed, but he is very suprised when it did after just one month, as expected of his master.
- His master always point to Master Fitz's advice, but he is the one teaching Julie. He is correct in being his pupil.
- Julie can actually speak bits of Human languange since she lived on Central Continent for years, but maybe since she never talked, the merchants thought she can only speak Beast God language.
- He thought Julie is a worthwhile purchase, being a fast learner and obedient.
- Slaves usually is marked with brand or magic seal after purchase, but his master did not like it, so they did not do it on Julie. They'd intended Julie to be more of a pupil than a slave.
- He did not care of Lady Roxy, but he did not said it to Rudeus out of fear that he will put him down with his magic. Even with his superstrength, he is not that resistant to magic.
- Zanoba thought Rudeus did not love figurine that much anymore since he did not talk about it much recently, but now he is wrong and can see his heart burned fiercer wanting to teach those beastfolks a lesson.
- He was certain the beastfolk are going to die and he has his master this time to exact revenge on the destroyed figurine.
(End of Zanoba POV)
- Rudeus despises bullies, and bursted even more so when it involved Roxy figurine's destruction.
- Rudeus treats this revenge as a holy war.
- When he `experimented` on Pursena, he thought that BDSM might be a way to get him up again, but it does not work
- When Rudeus heard that Zanoba had done his all to gather all shattered piece of Roxy even in dark night after they break it, his respect of him rises up even more.
- Fitz is worried that Rudeus fighting might cause problem with beastfolks, but surprised and amazed that Rudeus is actually acquainted with the Tribal Chief and Warrior Leader since it was very rare to meet them. Then Rudeus told his stories in the Great Forest.
- Rudeus' pillow is filled with seeds of Mustard Treant. He broke it down into pillowcase and covered it with beast fur.
- After Fitz left, Rudeus lay in his bed and caught Fitz scent, but he is not hate it. He wonder if he will enter the gay world if he saw Fitz's face and that is only way of curing his ED, then he felt like crying.
Differences from LN
- Most of Zanoba's POV is shown as Rudeus' thought in anime
- When Rudeus asked of Roxy's figurine, Zanoba did not actually lie. He had thought of it, but did not act on it out of respect to his master
- Rudeus actually punches on Linia's temple instead of palming her
- Fitz also left Rudeus' room through the window, similar to how Linia and Pursena left.
Aug 20, 2023 9:12 PM
Nov 2019
penyekapan 2 gadis binatang karena ulahnya yg telah menghancurkan patung roxy
My Candies :
Aug 20, 2023 9:26 PM

Jul 2016
"Peak Isekai story" my ass lmao.

Cringe asf episode. I'm not even gonna bother explaining just how stupid this whole "figurine vendetta" storyline was. Such a waste of runtime smh.
Aug 20, 2023 9:40 PM

Jul 2021
another goated episode. just when i felt like it was starting, the episode ended bruh. didn't feel like 20mins at all.

i knew julie wouldn't be treated as a slave. i hope this shuts up the people who were crying over slavery.

julie patting zanoba's head was so cute lol. they are literally raising her and it's so great to see. there's one point that was missed in subs that julie is rudy's deshi but zanoba's imouto. so it's like raising a little sister which makes it even more wholesome.

the pantsu reveal scene was hilarious especially zanoba's reaction. and how everyone was chanting roxy roxy lol. i wonder what roxy would have to say about this if she ever finds out. just makes me more excited to see when rudy and roxy meet up. rudy will be overflowing with emotions, she clearly holds a very very special place in his heart. man i wanna see that happen so bad.

10/10 episode as usual. the kidnapping was out of line in a sense but in line with the crime commited too in a sense. but not like he truly wanted to harm them. so we can let it slide. still i guess he gained 2 more followers in a way. and a confirmation that he doesn't have a beast fetish. would have been wild if he got a boner when he touched them lmao. if anything he's at least gonna be respected by the two of them lol. man's built quite a reputation with the doldia clan people. could prove helpful in future.
TsutanaiFuunAug 20, 2023 9:51 PM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Mar 2020
A wild, chaotic episode of amusement as Rudeus punished the wrongdoers who destroyed a figure...

This was a rather lighthearted episode with some nice comedic segments with Rudeus punishing Linia and Pursena, which ended up being more funnier and amusing than I would have thought. Knowing Rudeus, I honestly thought he'd do much more messed up things than what he ended up doing to them. The Fitz and Rudeus moments were nice as usual as well. In terms of the animation and direction, it was probably one of the better efforts of this season so far, and I hope it continues to stay at a consistent quality for the rest of the season.
Nov 2022
I was expecting a bit more world-building or something like that (since the title implies that), but no, just a slice of life episode and a bit of development between "Fitts" and Rudeus ._.

I must clarify that it is not a complaint, just a comment, I liked the episode, a bit random but entertaining and even funny.
Aug 20, 2023 9:47 PM
Mar 2021
aegd said:
This is not a spoiler or anything, but in the novels, wasn't rudeus alone in the room with the beastgirls?

no, he was with zanoba but I don't think that juliette was there.
Aug 20, 2023 10:07 PM

Sep 2018
Holy shit, hurry the fuck up and figure it out already, they are playing around with this whole Fitz identity thing too much, hope it's not too far away, the reveal.
Aug 20, 2023 11:15 PM

Jan 2020
My interest in this series has fully revived since the start of the school arc. I’m a sucker for school anime and although Rudy can get a bit much at times, he’s still fun to watch at times. Like giving the Beast girls an ass whooping 😂. Animation has improved as well. Also, more of Sylvie is always welcome. One of the sweetest characters in all of isekai imo. All in all, although it’s not peak MT like S1 part 2, it’s great again
Aug 20, 2023 11:40 PM

May 2015
the episode felt like 5 minutes long 😭😭😭
Aug 20, 2023 11:46 PM

Nov 2007
The reaction faces in this episode had me rolling. Julie shouting R-O-X-Y while raising her fist was crazy. They've removed a lot of internal dialogue and some other things out compared to the LN. I'll spoiler what I recall just in case.

All in all a good episode with quite a few takeaways. 

• Rudy sees Julie as his student and Zanoba as his little sister. Neither of them want to use the common methods of shackling their slaves so to them she is more but still bound to a purpose. 
  • Fitz has a zero tollerance policy against bullying and can be very hardline when it comes to punishing bullies. Also Rudy quickly noticed her faltering and stepped in. 
  • I think Rudys fear of rejection and abandonment has made him distance himself from others but him seeking Fitz for guidance anytime he hits a wall or has a question means something. I don't think that he's consciously aware of it though. 
  • The line with "just taking off the glasses" mirrors a certain event when they were still kids and he just janked off her panties.
  • Rudy was so blinded by rage that he didn't even stop to consider that he could "just" fix the figurine. That being said punishment still needed to happen but he even failed to consider basic needs of his captives

ArkanietAug 20, 2023 11:52 PM
Aug 21, 2023 1:26 AM

Aug 2010
Everyone complaining about being slow or boring are missing important points. This is creating the base for the relationship between what are going to be the main characters for many arcs, especially Zanoba, Fitz and the beast girls. Pacing feels fine, and I'd rather have a solid base than a rushed relationship that feels shallow. On this episode alone we had a time skip of a month, insight into how Fitz feels about Rudeus, Judy's growth both in skills and in relationships with Rudeus and Zanoba, how the beast girls started to respect and follow Rudeus, and a very nice fight. Arguably the first arc of the season with Sara felt more pointless and slow.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MegamiRem - Sep 24, 2023

455 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2023

300 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 5:35 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2023

225 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Giorgosman13 - Sep 3, 2023

237 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2023

260 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 1:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.