Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 30, 2023 5:27 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Well what I was hoping for with Elinalise was getting to see Roxy again but that didn’t quite happen, we did however get to learn where Zenith is along with Roxy, Paul and their party which was nice news, only complaint I have there is that it was kinda randomly dropped after Rudeus spent all this time looking lol.

And of course Elinalise is still doing her thing, only this time with Rudeus in the room next to hers and could hear every bit while having ED, his reactions were pretty golden lol, as well as the extra damage when he found out it was Soldat doing the deed with her.

And now after getting invited to the university of magic and basically being told by god that he’ll cure his ED if he goes, we’re now getting a school arc which I’m ngl feels like we’re getting a little late since Rudeus is already really strong but I’m looking forward to it nonetheless, especially for the reunion with Sylphie, not so much for Ariel tho but maybe she’ll have something interesting going on. Biggest loss of the episode tho, Soldat being left behind, he wasn’t here long but he was a bro and a half.
Jul 30, 2023 5:31 PM

Dec 2019
TheColonel76 said:
Well what I was hoping for with Elinalise was getting to see Roxy again but that didn’t quite happen, we did however get to learn where Zenith is along with Roxy, Paul and their party which was nice news, only complaint I have there is that it was kinda randomly dropped after Rudeus spent all this time looking lol.

And of course Elinalise is still doing her thing, only this time with Rudeus in the room next to hers and could hear every bit while having ED, his reactions were pretty golden lol, as well as the extra damage when he found out it was Soldat doing the deed with her.

And now after getting invited to the university of magic and basically being told by god that he’ll cure his ED if he goes, we’re now getting a school arc which I’m ngl feels like we’re getting a little late since Rudeus is already really strong but I’m looking forward to it nonetheless, especially for the reunion with Sylphie, not so much for Ariel tho but maybe she’ll have something interesting going on.
To be fair, the Begaritt reveal happened at the end of season 1 when Roxy asked Kishirika to look for Rudeus and his family members. It just sucks for Rudeus that he went the opposite direction from where Zenith actually was since he was just at Millis and Shirone and thought to go up north instead. So I didnt think it was that random, well from an audience perspective at least.
Jul 30, 2023 5:42 PM

Dec 2019
pastuch said:
I love how VA's for Rudeus vs Man-God are literally Gintoki vs Otose lmao
OOH i knew i recognized their conversations from elsewhere I just never realized it was Otose's VA lol thx for clarifying
Jul 30, 2023 5:44 PM
Jul 2022
Nice to see Being X - oh, I mean The Man God/ Hitogami once again.
Jul 30, 2023 5:47 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
MangagnaM said:
TheColonel76 said:

And now after getting invited to the university of magic and basically being told by god that he’ll cure his ED if he goes, we’re now getting a school arc which I’m ngl feels like we’re getting a little late since Rudeus is already really strong but I’m looking forward to it nonetheless, especially for the reunion with Sylphie, not so much for Ariel tho but maybe she’ll have something interesting going on.
To be fair, the Begaritt reveal happened at the end of season 1 when Roxy asked Kishirika to look for Rudeus and his family members. It just sucks for Rudeus that he went the opposite direction from where Zenith actually was since he was just at Millis and Shirone and thought to go up north instead. So I didnt think it was that random, well from an audience perspective at least.

I’m ngl I actually forgot about that lol, that makes more sense. I guess it is good then that Rudeus knows where she is now instead of aimlessly looking for her in the wrong direction.
Jul 30, 2023 6:05 PM
Apr 2022
that song in ending kinda hits.
Jul 30, 2023 6:08 PM

Apr 2022
LMFAOO sugita was killing me with the internal monologue as usual, especially at the bar. elinalise still a freak in the sheets, moans go crazy.
rudy admitted to having ED, pray for my boy.
Jul 30, 2023 6:38 PM

Jan 2011
im just glad that the characters have left this town, wasnt a fan of whats been happening so far
Jul 30, 2023 6:59 PM

Feb 2022
This is where the season should have started. I wish they would have had those last few episodes in the prior season or as an OVA, feels like we're finally getting to the story again.

Shame we don't get to see more of his time with Soldat, but I'm sure it was pretty repetitive, just traveling and fighting together so at the same time I don't feel we missed much.
Jul 30, 2023 7:13 PM
May 2017
filler-tier arc is finally complete wooooo!
Jul 30, 2023 7:33 PM

Nov 2013
Droebie said:
This is where the season should have started. I wish they would have had those last few episodes in the prior season or as an OVA, feels like we're finally getting to the story again.

Shame we don't get to see more of his time with Soldat, but I'm sure it was pretty repetitive, just traveling and fighting together so at the same time I don't feel we missed much.
You either skip or adapt the volume wholeheartedly. They did it in-between thats why it doesnt leave much impression for most people who don't read the LN.
“You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.”
Jul 30, 2023 7:38 PM

Feb 2020
Hype af for next episodeee
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2023 7:46 PM

Feb 2022
Incredible chapter, Elinalise appears sleeping with many men as is common, Hitogami one of my favorite characters appears and Rudeus is already leaving for Ranoa Magic University
 I'm not a critic or anything like that but I like to give my opinion

Jul 30, 2023 7:48 PM

Jan 2011
cringe everytime Elinase shows up 
but hey filler arc is over

this episode felt quite jarring coming from the last then you find out it's been a couple of years huh?!  
Jul 30, 2023 8:21 PM

Nov 2013
katsu044 said:
this episode felt quite jarring coming from the last then you find out it's been a couple of years huh?!  

Rudeus spent around 6 months with Counter Arrow until he saved Sara. Then there is a 6 months timeskip until Sara asked him for a date. After Sara slapped him, Rudeus join Soldat party and leave the town. Its not clear in the novel, but I think he spent around 6 months with Soldat party until the letter of invitation came. After that, he waited for 3 months until the snow thawed before heading to the university.
So roughly 2 years have passed since Eris left him.
KyouKaiTenJul 30, 2023 8:28 PM
“You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.”
Jul 30, 2023 9:29 PM
Nov 2018
This was fine.  Neat preview outtro. I thought the animation was great though I am very meh on how the plot is going.

I really would have been fine with more 'filler' adventuring. THey're very good at executing that and the action.
Jul 30, 2023 9:35 PM
Jul 30, 2023 9:38 PM

Jul 2021
rare mushoku tensei and happy episode collaboration. loved this episode a lot. we are moving forward and it makes me excited to imagine what's more to come. rudy and sylphie gonna meet yaaaayyyyyy.

rudy has to be so sexually frustrated rn though lmao. man just can't catch a break.

and by the montage at the end it seems like we will meet more than one old character in the uni. lots of new friends to be made too and potentially enemies as well. can't wait to see more of this. also happy rudy is best rudy. 10/10. GOAT.

almost forgot about this. sara was just sidelined, huh? they never tried to patch up? F and i thought they were gonna be good friends. the anime cover was misleading. that's why they have put up a new one now.
TsutanaiFuunJul 30, 2023 9:44 PM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jul 30, 2023 10:06 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Despite Elinalise being segs beast, she is like a helping angel to Rudeus telling what he wanted to hear the most, his mother's whereabout.
Next episode would be exciting, can't wait...

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Jul 30, 2023 10:06 PM

Jan 2011
KyouKaiTen said:
katsu044 said:

Rudeus spent around 6 months with Counter Arrow until he saved Sara. Then there is a 6 months timeskip until Sara asked him for a date. After Sara slapped him, Rudeus join Soldat party and leave the town. Its not clear in the novel, but I think he spent around 6 months with Soldat party until the letter of invitation came. After that, he waited for 3 months until the snow thawed before heading to the university.
So roughly 2 years have passed since Eris left him.
that makes more sense of the timeline bunch of mini timeskips it made it sound like a few years had gone by again after joining up with him lol 
Jul 30, 2023 10:07 PM
Nov 2017
anyone forgot about sarah and the other members of the counter arrow are they going to show again?
Jul 30, 2023 10:31 PM

Apr 2023
That Nynphoelf is fire! Not only is she able to manage the reverse harem, she also pays them when they're done so they go home without getting attached to her. Bru! I can't stop imagining that she must carry like 5 different types of aids lol...Rudeus being ED right now is actually a good thing, at least for his safety...
Jul 30, 2023 10:46 PM

Dec 2016
Finally, the university arc is next.
Jul 30, 2023 10:52 PM
Jun 2022
the trama itss sooo good, sure only if you know of what trama i refered
Jul 30, 2023 11:00 PM

Jun 2021
Good for Rudeus. Looking forward to the magic school arc.
Jul 30, 2023 11:12 PM
Oct 2019
Dragon fight was Fire!!

Ayooo Elinalise!! god damn, she just come back and steal the highlight of this episode.

Let's go Ranoa Magic University Arc!!
There is a hope, his ED can be cured...
Jul 30, 2023 11:38 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Won't say anything about Elinalise, she's part of the author's weirdest ideas I guess, justified or not she's clearly not interesting to me so far. So now it's academy arc it seems, and the god appeared again after so long for Rudeus
Jul 30, 2023 11:50 PM
Nov 2019
ketemu jalang wkwkwk
My Candies :
Jul 31, 2023 12:10 AM
Apr 2020
Very very good experience
Jul 31, 2023 12:17 AM
Dec 2021
A good episode, finally the man-god appear again with good news about the ED for Rudeus.
Vini_98Jul 31, 2023 12:21 AM
Jul 31, 2023 12:31 AM
Apr 2023
i am not a LN reader but it feels like some good part of the story is omitted
Jul 31, 2023 12:52 AM

Jul 2013
Wait, did he really leave Sara just like that? Dick move.

This episode felt like I'm skimming through the story honestly. Didn't get to see much of Sol's party. Elinalise suddenly joined him and not much came out of it. He apparently spent years in that town, yet little were showed. Plus, it looks like the entire journey to the university was skipped as well.
Jul 31, 2023 1:40 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
_Sanchay said:
What do think about Elinalise?

I mean I have read the manga she has own problem that why she literally sleep with any man but still annoying how can she easily do with any random man that also to our mc's room next room while our mc already suffering from "ED".
It will hopefully be explained in more detail in the anime than in the manga. In the LN it's very satisfactorily spelled out why she does what she does.

"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 31, 2023 1:42 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
eddaz7 said:
i really like this anime but the panties really got me out off this
Yeah, I always hated that bit while reading the novels. It kinda negates his whole 'development' as character when he does something as creepy as that. But a big part of the novels fan think it's pretty funny so there it is.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 31, 2023 1:54 AM

Oct 2021
idk why but the ending of episode felt like ending of this season.. so couple of years have passed since rudeus started to look out for his mother and i think he was with sol for a good amount of time.
Jul 31, 2023 3:08 AM

Jul 2017
kkkh7 said:
i am not a LN reader but it feels like some good part of the story is omitted
This episode didn't omit much, was definitely the best paced episode this cour so far. There were little omissions in the some of the other episodes but nothing too important besides one thing that would have improved one character for sure.
Jul 31, 2023 3:09 AM

Jul 2017
JustMonaka said:
Wait, did he really leave Sara just like that? Dick move.

This episode felt like I'm skimming through the story honestly. Didn't get to see much of Sol's party. Elinalise suddenly joined him and not much came out of it. He apparently spent years in that town, yet little were showed. Plus, it looks like the entire journey to the university was skipped as well.
That's how it was in the novels. Soldat's party was completely transition and nothing more, and he spent a year basically just doing jobs with them and nothing else really. He's 15 now and roughly 14 I think previously.
Jul 31, 2023 3:10 AM

Nov 2007
Farabeuf said:
eddaz7 said:
i really like this anime but the panties really got me out off this
Yeah, I always hated that bit while reading the novels. It kinda negates his whole 'development' as character when he does something as creepy as that. But a big part of the novels fan think it's pretty funny so there it is.

I partially agree that it is weird but at the same time it's important to see that it's just a totem for him. It could be anything else really but it's the only thing he has of Roxy. Roxy currently has a very special place in Rudys mind since she is the first person that brought him into the outside and so he deifies her in his moment of deep struggle. He also had a conversation about the panties with Lilia in the LN when they met and she assures him that this makes him, compared to other Asuran nobles, not at all weird.
That being said. Rudy is a perv and it's one of his character flaws if you want to call it that. It's something one has to get used to. Everyone in that story is human and has it's shortcomings.
Jul 31, 2023 4:15 AM

Jun 2015
0451 said:
Lmao. Rudeus got ED. Even though he's a pervert, I still felt a little bad for him.

Bruh. Elinalise tried to bang Rudeus. Imagine if their genders were swapped. Wouldn't seem so great then, would it?
No shit, both genders have different social norms. Deep down you know that as well.
Jul 31, 2023 5:26 AM
Nov 2018
I bet that in the realm of "gods" Rudeus' childish handler is despised by the other ones, who say he got the job only because of family connections.

I was thinking, seems like the slutty elfette would have a good way of making income during her travels instead of giving it away for free. And then she pays the men? That part was added only to make her look less slutty and more in charge.

Even if Rudeus has erectile dysfunction there are still plenty of things he could do with her when they are in the same bed. Besides, unless something inside was physically cut off he wouldn't have total ED like that. Oh well, it makes for a plot point.

I wonder if she really is a friend of Roxy, or if the story is quite different from how she tells it.

I hope Rudeus will find his family soon. A bit cold how he disregards the possibility of seeing Paul again, though.
Jul 31, 2023 5:34 AM

Jan 2018
Nycro said:
0451 said:
Lmao. Rudeus got ED. Even though he's a pervert, I still felt a little bad for him.

Bruh. Elinalise tried to bang Rudeus. Imagine if their genders were swapped. Wouldn't seem so great then, would it?
No shit, both genders have different social norms. Deep down you know that as well.

Social norms that are not okay and should not be promoted.
Jul 31, 2023 5:34 AM

Jun 2016
the fuk yow !!
elinase is fucking hot !! 

i bet elinase want to eat rudeus but she still managed to hold it ...
Jul 31, 2023 6:04 AM
Dec 2019
noice, good episode
Jul 31, 2023 6:27 AM
May 2023
I can‘t believe this is only the 4th episode. So much happened so far.
Rudeus changes is travel partner every episode. It‘s kinda funny.

But the best part of the episode: the (very small) pantsu shrine
Jul 31, 2023 6:55 AM
Jul 2020
I might have missed it but why did Elinalise stay with Rudeus? I thought she was just going to deliver a message to him.
Jul 31, 2023 7:11 AM

Apr 2015
Another episode about Rudy's dick, and it's just as boring as the last one.
Jul 31, 2023 7:20 AM
Oct 2020
Amazing as always
Jul 31, 2023 7:25 AM

Oct 2021
Rudeus is more delighted on the thought of his ED being cured more than anything else. But I'm sure everyone who got it does, and I feel bad for everyone who does it with Elinalise, they all probably got std by now
Inside of me you’re still living
Each time I think of you pain, suffering, sorrow, despair
You’re just an emotional decay, the one who took my life away
Jul 31, 2023 7:45 AM

Feb 2021
That God really know how to make MC fired up XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 31, 2023 8:00 AM

May 2021
Damn, Man-God didn't have to shake his ass like that. Imagine if that was the thing that cured Rudeus' ED.

Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2023

355 by lasodamos »»
Yesterday, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MegamiRem - Sep 24, 2023

454 by eddy_spaghetti »»
May 21, 5:39 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2023

509 by Selltar »»
May 15, 12:12 PM

» Who was this blue haired girl from the badigadi ep?

Kitsune_089 - May 5

14 by Bertrammollen »»
May 11, 6:30 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2023

299 by sharosharo »»
May 4, 11:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.