Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (14) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 28, 2023 10:21 AM
Sep 2021
Show is ๐Ÿ”ฅ. Great animation, great characters, great storytelling and plot development. Show is just overall great
Jun 28, 2023 10:23 AM
May 2023
God, it's the first time i saw Akane angry๐Ÿ˜ฏWOW
Jun 28, 2023 10:28 AM
Dec 2022
Oh man I love this series! I can’t wait for season 2!
Luckily the German manga release is already at Volume 9 (Japan has 12 Volumes, Anime covered Volumes 1-4) so I can just continue reading!
Spiele_maus - Vocaloid, Anime & Manga Otaku

Hatsune Miku is my life! <3

Jun 28, 2023 10:30 AM
Nov 2022
pretty nice ending ep, can't wait for the next season
Jun 28, 2023 10:31 AM

Aug 2014
any news for season 2 yet?
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
โ™ก What I Watch This Season
โ™ก Best Character & WAIFU This Season
โ™ก Best OP/ED Song This Season
Jun 28, 2023 10:31 AM
Oct 2020
''Anime was a mistake - Miyazaki once again being right''
Jun 28, 2023 10:32 AM
Oct 2020
I wrote my review on it
2/10
Jun 28, 2023 10:32 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Okay the anime was great. Second Season is coming soon!
Love it, good last episode. Aqua is so funny with his otaku dance moves xD
9/10, maybe 8/10 after some time. I will see, but for now nearly perfect.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Jun 28, 2023 10:33 AM
Feb 2022
aqua dance also PLS S2
Jun 28, 2023 10:34 AM

Mar 2023
this was such an amazing story to follow! each character has such a bright personality, and the songs never missed! I'll be here for season 2! (((o(*๏พŸโ–ฝ๏พŸ*)o)))โ™ก
Jun 28, 2023 10:37 AM

Dec 2015
Omg I mean we knew Kana didn't like Akane, but who would have thought it was the other way around as well!? And the way how Akane completely changed character when talking to Kana?!?!? Once again another side of her character that I wasn't expecting at all :O This anime has really done a brilliant job of making me fall in love with characters all over again simply by revealing another new unexpected side to them. Akane and Kana are perfect rivals, not because their are love rivals who both happen to be in the acting industry, but because they have been rivals in the acting industry for years and just happen to be in love with the same guy!!!

Also the concert at the beginning of the episode was an absolute success, after all that talk about them failing in the previous episode I was prepared for the worse. But you have Mem bringing in her fans from streaming, you have Ruby to appeal to the old fans of Ai / the og B Komachi! And then there is Kana who basically went through the same thing in this episode that Ai went through on stage in episode 1. And Aqua appearing to cheer her on while performing an over the top dance routine was such a great call back to when baby Ruby and baby Aqua went full dance mode and made Ai smile from the bottom of her heart.

I also love how Mem is the stand in for the entire fanbase in this episode, cuz how are we supposed to decide who to support!?!? Both Akane and Kana are top tier waifus and deserve to be best girl!!!!!

Whenever Akane isn't on screen I ship Kana and Aqua!!!! But then Akane appears and I'm like never mind, Aqu-Aka it is! xD

This anime is an 11/10 and nobody can convince me otherwise!
Jun 28, 2023 10:43 AM
May 2020
I've had a question since the beginning of the show. Why doesn't the main character just take a DNA test. Even if he didn't find his father. He could still find a distant relative that could help limit down the potential parent. The main character is pretty smart. I find it weird that he hasn't tried different methods to finding his parents.
Jun 28, 2023 10:52 AM
Oct 2021
It was the last episode of season 1 and it was a damn good one.

Let's be honest, nobody was hesitant nor thought that Oshi no Ko season 1 won't end with an absolute beast of an episode, fans were and are feasting on this beautiful but unfortunate day. I don't want to give any spoilers but the last episode is almost as perfect as can be, a new rivalry established to hype up the inevitable next season, the throwback to Ai in the first episode, the New B Komachi having their first concert, and a hope for Kana (Arima Kana) An amazing episode very well deserving a 5/5, and I don't say that lightly.
Jun 28, 2023 10:54 AM
May 2023
Pretty good Show and very enjoyable.
I didnt feel the hype around it though.
Maybe i dont care enough about the entertainment Industry and teen Drama to fully understand it ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍โ™‚๏ธ

8/10
Jun 28, 2023 10:58 AM
Mar 2020
Bendoom said:
I've had a question since the beginning of the show. Why doesn't the main character just take a DNA test. Even if he didn't find his father. He could still find a distant relative that could help limit down the potential parent. The main character is pretty smart. I find it weird that he hasn't tried different methods to finding his parents.
you need to pay attention and read the damn sub carefully. Ai literally said in ep 1 she was left in a foster home after being left by her parents. She literally have nobody other than the president and his wife acting as guardian
Jun 28, 2023 11:11 AM

Aug 2009
Akane vs Kana is almost creepy...
Bendoom said:
Any distant relative he could potentially find would know even less than any random fan of Ai that only watched her on streaming sites.
Jun 28, 2023 11:16 AM

May 2023
Kanabros let's go!
Jun 28, 2023 11:21 AM

Feb 2023
Arima: so you're saying I'm some sort of oshi no ko?

That title drop lol

mavericko said:
Bendoom said:
you need to pay attention and read the damn sub carefully. Ai literally said in ep 1 she was left in a foster home after being left by her parents. She literally have nobody other than the president and his wife acting as guardian

lol who would even remember this!

otakuanity said:
this was such an amazing story to follow! each character has such a bright personality, and the songs never missed! I'll be here for season 2! (((o(*๏พŸโ–ฝ๏พŸ*)o)))โ™ก

Me too :D

romanhope said:
Show is ๐Ÿ”ฅ. Great animation, great characters, great storytelling and plot development. Show is just overall great

Agreed!
Jun 28, 2023 11:23 AM

Mar 2010
I'm starting to think maybe ai has also been reincarnated but yea idk. Damn I want to see this love triangle.. I need s2 asap.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 28, 2023 11:32 AM

May 2016
The part with Kana asking for someone brought me to tears that part alone for me was 10/10.

And that part when she was repeating "I refuse to lose" was hecking funny.

I might pickup the manga if S2 is far would be a shame but I can't wait to find out more about Ai death.
Jun 28, 2023 11:32 AM

Feb 2018
Amazing, and season 2 already announced, absolutely deserved.

That first  episode alone will probably go down in history as one of the best introductions to a show ever.
Jun 28, 2023 11:36 AM
May 2023
the ending featured some art and a scene that I found extremely visually stunning, where was this the entire show???
Jun 28, 2023 11:39 AM
Jun 2022
Ricky16 said:
Man!!! Masterpiece!!!! No Words can describe this Work other than Masterpiece!!
Aqua-kun ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ He's cheering for them with unique style๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ .
Akane-san VS Kana-San!!!!! ๐Ÿ”ฅ
The Ending

Season 1 finally got over now, I'm feeling a bit sad but now It's time for Season 2 Announcement Yeahhh!!!๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Season 2 is in Production already ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
#ๆŽจใ—ใฎๅญ

Thanks for this ultra masterpiece!!!!

Season 2 Announcement ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Sorry MOD's I can't keep myself from uploading these๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

You read the manga !!?

I thought you didn't and just clicked on the spoiler. Man I'm spoiled now ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.

Hope aqua find his father soon because It'll spoil my experience
Jun 28, 2023 11:41 AM
Jun 2022
The anime was Amazing ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. I Ioved it from the bottom of my heart but i still feel like it's ending could've been better .

No worries, because we're getting season 2 soon
Jun 28, 2023 11:47 AM
Aug 2022
satyamkumar4005 said:
Ricky16 said:
The Ending

Season 1 finally got over now, I'm feeling a bit sad but now It's time for Season 2 Announcement Yeahhh!!!๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Season 2 is in Production already ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
#ๆŽจใ—ใฎๅญ

Season 2 Announcement ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Sorry MOD's I can't keep myself from uploading these๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

You read the manga !!?

I thought you didn't and just clicked on the spoiler. Man I'm spoiled now ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.

Man!! you should have thought before clicking the Spoiler Button.
This feature is given for these types of situations
Jun 28, 2023 11:50 AM
Jun 2022
Ricky16 said:
satyamkumar4005 said:

You read the manga !!?

I thought you were giving spoilers of that episode because sometimes people do that and I was sure that you didn't read the manga so that's what it is.

Do you know whether we'll be shown who is Aqua's father in the next season or I won't be able to enjoy the next season at it's fullest
Jun 28, 2023 11:56 AM
Mar 2023
I truly fell in love with this anime from the first episode. Not only does it do a great job of developing the characters and showing their motivations for action, but it also has excellent music and graphics and shows the reality of the show business world in Japan. I hope there will be a sequel as soon as possible, I CANNOT WAIT FOR IT.
Jun 28, 2023 11:56 AM
Nov 2019
The concert took up less time than I expected, while the Tokyo Blade stuff got way more time than I expected.
Jun 28, 2023 11:57 AM
Aug 2022
satyamkumar4005 said:
Ricky16 said:

I thought you were giving spoilers of that episode because sometimes people do that and I was sure that you didn't read the manga so that's what it is.

Do you know whether we'll be shown who is Aqua's father in the next season or I won't be able to enjoy the next season at it's fullest

I'm sure he'll appear in Season 2, Aqua-kun is so close reaching to his ba**add Biological father.
Jun 28, 2023 11:57 AM
Apr 2023
10/10 can't wait for the next season
Jun 28, 2023 11:58 AM
Jun 2022
Ricky16 said:
satyamkumar4005 said:

I'm sure he'll appear in Season 2, Aqua-kun is so close reaching to his ba**add Biological father.

Ok let's see who the he'l is that guy
Jun 28, 2023 12:01 PM
Aug 2022
satyamkumar4005 said:
Ricky16 said:

he haven't showed in the anime yet & don't mistook him(proposal man in restaurant) as his father
Jun 28, 2023 12:03 PM
Jun 2022
Ricky16 said:
satyamkumar4005 said:

he haven't showed in the anime yet & don't mistook him(proposal man in restaurant) as his father

You know what , I actually doubted him as his father before I even talked to you . As you said he'll be shown in Season 2 but would it be revealed to us that he is Aqua's father in season 2 or we'd have to wait for the next season ?
Jun 28, 2023 12:03 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
With the new B Komachi's first show and the prospects of Tokyo Blade setting the stage for the battle between Kanna and Akane, the finale had a lot going for it and Aqua seems to be in the middle of it all even if he doesn't realize it. Mem-cho has caught up with what's going on and Ruby is just pursuing her dream at a good pace.

Will a fire be set between Akane and Kanna? How will Aqua deal with all this? And outside of Ai, who's second best girl? The hype for the second season is real and the quality will probably take it to good places.

Very good show
โ “โ ฅโ โ โ โ Šโ žโ ฝ โ žโ “โ —โ •โ ฅโ ›โ “ โ Žโ •โ โ ‘ โ Žโ žโ ฅโ โ Šโ ™โ Šโ žโ ฝโ ‚ โ Žโ •โ โ ‘ โ บโ Šโ ‡โ ‡ โ Žโ …โ Šโ  โ บโ โ Žโ “โ Šโ โ › โ žโ “โ ‘โ Šโ — โ “โ โ โ ™โ Ž โ โ โ ™ โ ‘โ โ ™ โ ฅโ  โ —โ ฅโ Šโ โ Šโ โ › โ Š
โ ž โ ‹โ •โ — โ ‘โ งโ ‘โ —โ ฝโ •โ โ ‘
โ Žโ “โ Šโ Šโ …โ • โ โ •โ Žโ •โ Šโ ‚ โ ผโ ƒโ ผโ šโ ผโ โ ผโ “
Jun 28, 2023 12:06 PM

Aug 2019
Thought Mem would've caught onto what was going on between Kana and Aqua earlier

Strong end to the season, hoping the production quality holds up or even improves for the next

Jun 28, 2023 12:07 PM
Feb 2020
I'm gonna jump in front of a moving car and go into a coma to only wake up when next season releases

really doubt this is recency bias, oshi no ko is a easy 10
Jun 28, 2023 12:07 PM

Mar 2017
ruby's performance during the first song was actually so captivating. i wished they showed the girls dancing more but i'll take it.

pretty good show but there's a whole lot to come.. (my love, akane, we will be reunited next season)

source: @bokarokaku
Jun 28, 2023 12:08 PM

Dec 2018
It's the last episode of 1st season, and it's amazing. But of course the 1st episode is more far superior.

Amazing debut performance from Ai daughter group! Ruby's actually shine on her first debut! Even her mom fan falls for her. Kana is so negative... She's fine when she is not overthink with those popularity stuff... Well, at least Aqua cheer her up or the performance will be not perfect.

Alright... No one remember the twin baby that dance like Aqua just did during Ai concert? Someone should remember them...

Can't wait for the 2nd season.... And hope the father actually making an appearance soon.

Jun 28, 2023 12:09 PM

Jul 2010
Overall a great series, Doga Kobo did a stellar job. I'm very curious how that manga theater adaptation is going to go, Arima and Akane seem to have some heated rivalry going on. Very much looking forward to season 2.
Jun 28, 2023 12:09 PM
Jun 2016
goated production
Jun 28, 2023 12:10 PM
Aug 2022
satyamkumar4005 said:
Ricky16 said:

You know what , I actually doubted him as his father before I even talked to you . As you said he'll be shown in Season 2 but would it be revealed to us that he is Aqua's father in season 2 or we'd have to wait for the next season ?

I'm certain that Aqua-kun will conduct the DNA test and will find that he's (yet to be revealed) his father but I'm not sure as Season 2 Announced today without any more details. various factors matters like No.of EP etc
Jun 28, 2023 12:10 PM

Jul 2022
Ricky16 said:
The Ending

Really Love This Anime from the bottom of my heart ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’—.
#ๆŽจใ—ใฎๅญ

Wide Announcement ๐Ÿ”ฅ
This episode was not feel like an ending more like an prologue to the next season. This episode overall covers the aftermath of B komachi debut and the prologue for kana and akane arc. I want to thank you all the staff and animation team for creating this wonderful and briliant anime. For this episode i'll give it 4/5 stars. Full review of this whole anime coming soon. Its been a journey with you guys who supporting this anime all the way until now. Season 2 is in production and i am all for it. GANBARE PRODUCTION TEAM ON MAKING THE 2ND SEASON OF OSHI NO KO!!!!

Jun 28, 2023 12:11 PM
Aug 2022
Eaxillier said:
Ricky16 said:
The Ending

Really Love This Anime from the bottom of my heart ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’—.
#ๆŽจใ—ใฎๅญ

Wide Announcement ๐Ÿ”ฅ
This episode was not feel like an ending more like an prologue to the next season. This episode overall covers the aftermath of B komachi debut and the prologue for kana and akane arc. I want to thank you all the staff and animation team for creating this wonderful and briliant anime. For this episode i'll give it 4/5 stars. Full review of this whole anime coming soon. Its been a journey with you guys who supporting this anime all the way until now. Season 2 is in production and i am all for it. GANBARE PRODUCTION TEAM ON MAKING THE 2ND SEASON OF OSHI NO KO!!!!

Agree with you without any hesitation๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Jun 28, 2023 12:12 PM
Jun 2022
Ricky16 said:
satyamkumar4005 said:

I'm certain that Aqua-kun will conduct the DNA test and will find that he's (yet to be revealed) his father but I'm not sure as Season 2 Announced today without any more details. various factors matters like No.of EP etc

Oh ! Ok then . Let's see
Jun 28, 2023 12:12 PM

Nov 2020
The timing of the last manga chapter, the most emotional and anticipated with this episode ... This Akasaka is really enjoying this :)
Jun 28, 2023 12:14 PM
Aug 2022
satyamkumar4005 said:
Ricky16 said:

Oh ! Ok then . Let's see

alright I'll give/provide you more details on morning as you know it's already midnight.
Send me message personally subjecting Oshi No Ko.
I'll discuss with you all the details on morning okay?
Jun 28, 2023 12:19 PM
May 2020
banger song
hyped for more
Jun 28, 2023 12:27 PM
Apr 2018
Didn't like how the episode has focus on Kana's feelings for Aqua. Btw i'm team Akane btw, cuz she isn't a jealous bi*ch. 
Also, not gonna watch the new season (if there is), and instead focus on reading the manga to get the idea, how the characters feels when reading manga. 

Ai is the greatest 
Ruby is the second greatest.
Jun 28, 2023 12:27 PM
Jun 2023
so good
best thing ever
Pages (14) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Usopp8000 - Mar 27, 2023

2680 by Chisuku »»
Yesterday, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Would you like to marry Ai given the opportunity? (first ep spoilers)

Shizuna - May 6

40 by A_Yaze »»
May 11, 8:38 AM

» Overhyped

Mooogle - May 9

41 by KayKimii »»
May 10, 11:44 AM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ricky16 - May 17, 2023

869 by Tsukimariko »»
May 5, 7:13 PM

Poll: » Best girl war oshi no ko

Praveen05 - Jun 14, 2023

4 by aurora_yuuki »»
May 1, 7:36 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.