Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 25, 2023 2:59 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Poor Himuro could'nt catch a break and not even get a better happiness at his final moment at this final episode because of some fever hits his best form. But oh well, since everything goes at a slow route, that is kinda understandable. Even the lives flash before your eyes and return to starting point, so if its leave a little bit of bad taste, but this is a decent working place romance show. Nothing outstanding yet still also not that a bad watch.

Another season will be respected...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 25, 2023 10:08 AM
Mar 2022
it was an amazing anime i watch with heart warming eps i really loved it i am waiting for the next season already
Mar 26, 2023 3:09 AM
Nov 2019
Yet another "romantic comedy" with no romance to speak of.
5/10
Mar 26, 2023 5:32 AM

May 2021
Screw that cellphone, always ruining things. Then again, he WAS in his child form.

Mar 26, 2023 8:04 AM

Jan 2014
Had it's little 'cute' moments here and there, but at the end of it all it's just another very mediocre romance anime that takes it's time and basically goes nowhere.
For me fast forwarding mode was on for the last three or so eps, since it was just becoming increasingly boring to watch, 6/10.
Hope there will not be a season two, if it gets it i will certainly not care to watch it.
Mar 26, 2023 10:17 AM
Jan 2023
MANTAP BANGET WAH GILA MANTAP KEREN AMAZING PERFECT
Mar 26, 2023 9:19 PM

Jan 2020
Ngl, even as a massive romance anime fan, I thought this was ok at best. I had a feeling that I might just like this more than Nagatoro, but that was much better with more development. Tbh, I probably would’ve preferred a series revolving around the other 2 coworkers, and it would’ve definitely been better without the annoying sister.
On a side note, I heard the manga is supposedly mainly from her POV (as mentioned on her MAL character page) but the anime made Himuro the main character as we got more of his thoughts. Am I mistaken?
Mar 26, 2023 9:23 PM

Jan 2020
Baixiinha said:
Hanami said:
I would've preferred something more substantial at the end but them both remembering the year that passed and how much they've changed thanks to each other is better than a rushed confession.

Though it would've been nice with some more Komori/Saejima and Otonashi/Katori content.
You are blind 
..............................................................................................

And what’s your problem? Why the need to insult others for basically no reason?
Mar 29, 2023 10:28 PM

Jul 2021
i fucking forgot this has ended and was waiting to watch the new episode today :(

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Mar 31, 2023 7:11 AM
Nov 2016
They should have kissed >:(
Mar 31, 2023 9:00 AM
Apr 2015
SO CUTE! I LOVED IT. Would there be a continuation?
Mar 31, 2023 5:09 PM

May 2021
Foi bonitinho .. mas para último episódio da temporada estava à espera de mais "emoção". Mas como eu amo esse casal foi um episódio muito fofinho. Adoro ver o Himuro-kun bebé ^-^

Apr 2, 2023 5:47 AM
Nov 2020
It's been a while since I found another great shoujo!! I had fun, this anime was so refreshing!!
Apr 3, 2023 7:39 PM
Jan 2023
This episode might just be the worst non-ending I've seen from an anime that wasn't simply "dropped". I enjoyed the hotel scene but so much of this episode was wasted as if it was just "another episode" and the final ending felt like the writers didn't even realize it was the season end with how it drops off as the entire episode was largely no real development. I dare even call it a borderline "filler" episode with the prior episodes being the closest to an actual season ending.

I enjoyed the series despite its very clear flaws but this series absolutely does itself no favors with how it was handled in ways that just raise the question of what the heck were they thinking. It went out of its way to make sure it isn't a highly rated anime. Way out of its way to ensure this... I'd still recommend it though for its enjoyable characters even if it is quite average at best.
Apr 6, 2023 5:23 PM
May 2020
smol himuro with the comeback i see
Apr 8, 2023 6:59 AM

Nov 2010
11 episodes building up to a pedophilic scene.
3 obvious couples and not a single one goes beyond blushing after a year.
Sold by its fans as a more adult story because of the office setting even though the characters are as childish as they come.
Apr 10, 2023 8:02 PM
Mar 2016
I loved this show. I really want to see more. Hoping it gets a second season. All the couples were really sweet. And you gotta love the concept of their emotions manifesting in the real world. I'd love to see what would happen if something happened to Fuyutsuki. I'd imagine he'd turn that person into a block of ice on the spot, and potentially freeze an entire hospital ward.

8/10. Needs to be longer. I need more Komori in my life too.

P.S. I think we're all looking forward to the shota Himuro X Fuyutsuki doujins that will surely be created after this.
Apr 11, 2023 11:15 AM

Nov 2013
kinda slow and many times repetitive (i mean, episode 1 literally had the same blizzard scene like 4 times lol)
that being said, it was very cute, all the charas were at least enjoyable, with my favorite being Komori, obviously, not only for her animal features, but also because she was the most hyped one

i'll give it an 8 i guess, i'd probably watch s2 if it ever comes out
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Apr 13, 2023 1:59 AM

Oct 2022
This anime needs a second season where they become an official couple + a kissing scene.
Apr 13, 2023 1:00 PM

Jul 2022
Eh, okay, this anime happened, it was cute nice and dandy alla dat, but the scene where he as a kid fell on her? okay...

Anyhow, cute. Nothing special, but cute.
Apr 14, 2023 6:19 PM
Jul 2020
I don't know about you guys but something rubs me the wrong way when Himuro turns into a little kid. I feel like Fuyutski kind of think of him as such during that time. It's a little strange. Especially the pinned down bed scene.
Apr 17, 2023 7:50 AM
Jun 2020
i would've loved to see them actually together in the end but i guess this ending was pretty cute too, usually i would find this kind of anime boring quite fast but this one was actually really nice, not a 10/10 but definitely close! Definitely hoping for an OVA or a second season!!!
Apr 17, 2023 11:01 PM
Sep 2022
This anime was adorable, they go so well together. I just wish they ended up together at the end :/ Fuyutsuki is so cute, I also loved the artstyle. Ill be reading the manga for sure
Apr 20, 2023 6:15 PM
Aug 2021
where do you read the manga?
Apr 21, 2023 7:13 PM

Oct 2022
Well, chief Buddha did a God job pairing them up even if it was for a job. I was hoping for something to happen by the end, so I'm a little disappointed, but it was a good show, a good slice of life more than romance. 
UndefeatedBahamut
May 6, 2023 3:29 AM

Jul 2015
The Ice guy is not cold at all, Himuri's love for Fuyutsuki burns like a fiery passion and the same goes for the other. Overall, it may have its too slow or boring moments but I still quite enjoyed this and wouldn't mind a s2.

Jun 11, 2023 4:12 AM
Apr 2023
such a great anime
Jul 6, 2023 1:55 AM

Oct 2022
My journey of mine from episodes 1 - 12 had been very satisfying to the bone indeed, the mix/combination of a race of supernatural beings with bizarre powers like the ice and fox, which were the most common in the series, and of course the phoenix.

More or less, Himuro, contrary to his icy powers, was a warmhearted and kind person throughout. I must confess that Himuro was quite clumsy and bridled by his power, which led to always when he is deep in concentration, subconsciously plunging his poor coworkers into a close rendition of the Artic (OOH how freezing it must've been). 

I'm quite sure there wouldn't be a continuation since this is the typical, happy ending in most anime romcoms. But if someone wishes to assert against this I'm all ears! :P
"All things, be they divine or mortal, find their ultimate end. 
                      It is not a harsh punishment, but a merciful pardon."

Jul 8, 2023 3:58 PM

Mar 2017
I really liked this anime! It was sweet, heartwarming and had a charming cast of characters. It was cute how innocent the romance was… my only critique would be that there should’ve been SOME progress to Himuro & Fuyutsuki’s relationship even if it didn’t develop fully
Sep 13, 2023 6:05 AM

Sep 2023
Loved all of them so much ❤️.
Nov 3, 2023 4:29 AM

Jun 2012
A quirky anime about romance, it has good moments and some that are a bit boring, but this is my take on this show.
Loved the chemistry between all the characters, especially the mc's.
The art was pleasant to the eye, vibrant colors from the first episode to the last, the VA's really outdone themselves perfectly giving life to their characters.
If only a 2nd season would grace us with its presence in the near future that would be bliss.
The manga version of the story is even better, visually speaking, because the story is the same and it goes a bit further.
Nov 11, 2023 5:20 PM
Sep 2023
cara simplesmente uma obra de arte!
Dec 10, 2023 4:55 AM
Nov 2016
This got really stale and boring halfway through. No progress in any relationship past episode 3 or so and the content outside of the not progressing romance was lackluster as well.
Shota stuff at the end was totally lame too.
6/10

Shame, first half was easily 8/10.
Dec 10, 2023 8:30 PM

Jul 2009
He could have just said I love you or suki underneath the cherry blossoms, and she would have obviously responded, "I love you too". That would have been perfect closure. Instead, it's too overly subtle and somewhat awkward still.

I give it a 7/10. I would give it a 8/10 if it ended similarly to what I said.
Mar 21, 7:13 PM
Mar 2023
Show was good, but I was not in a mood for a slow happy romance.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koori Zokusei Danshi to Cool na Douryou Joshi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 3, 2023

202 by nightjasmine »»
May 4, 2:21 PM

» Can anyone tell me which eps to skip?

sakuraspace - Apr 5

19 by ANormalUser »»
Apr 19, 8:16 PM

» Manga

sb-ishan-99 - Apr 1

5 by Miry4316 »»
Apr 1, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Koori Zokusei Danshi to Cool na Douryou Joshi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2023

99 by Gaybulek »»
Mar 9, 1:39 AM

Poll: » Koori Zokusei Danshi to Cool na Douryou Joshi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2023

51 by BlueSnow93 »»
Dec 10, 2023 1:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.