Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jul 10, 2022 8:56 PM

Jan 2011
imagine having a rocom in 2022 where the pairing dont actually kiss

so ends one of my biggest disappointments from spring all the hype around this made me curious and was dealing with the copium after the very Okay first episode and the only thing that kept me going is my love for watching all Doga's works because there just easy on the eyes which indeed was a pleasant thing to watch because the show really did look nice but visuals alone can only help a very average source

i love my fair share of vanilla but too much of a good thing can have it's faults

6/10 not gonna rant more about this
Jul 10, 2022 10:55 PM

Dec 2020
that was a cute finale.

this show wasnt good honestly like its barely decent but its also overhated lmao i kinda feel bad.

but well! its over now. izumi irritated me a hell lot at the beginning, like a LOT buti got used to him eventually. personally liking the side characters more but izumi n shikimori were cute. animation was greatt so thank god for that honestly bc it was def one of the biggest reasons i continued this show. overall i enjoyed it, 5/10
Jul 11, 2022 12:16 AM

Aug 2013
This series suffers tremendously from the fact that Shikimori and Izumi were an established couple at the start of the series. Basically took amy risk out and also as a consequence eliminated any and all character progression.

The series can basically be summed up as "why should they do anything other than act cutesy? They're already a couple so it doesn't matter".

Like Jesus Christ we actually waited 12 episodes for a kiss on the fucking cheek.

Kamiya could have been an interesting character. But didn't stand a chance of ever being one because the main couple is already together. They aren't going to throw a love triangle or a wrench into the relationship.

They could've focused on the other friends becoming a couple, but that would again detract from the established couple being cutesy so we can't have that either.

The show just didn't attempt to do anything. It didn't develop the characters. Even as slice of life heavy rom-com they didn't advance any semblance of story. All they did was make Shikimori cute.

Izumi's bad luck gimmick was annoying as shit too. If it was just one thing here and there it might've been a bit more tasteful, but that shit was just so over the top and shoved down the viewers thought over and over to the point where it was tiring.

It's a shame. Could've been so much more. It's actually funny because at the start of the anime season, I expected this show with an established couple from the start to be a lot like Tonikaku Kawaii. And I expected Love After World Domination to be the tropey cheesey one where they just meet on the battlefield every week and have no character development. And it turns out these two shows ended up being completely reversed in that regard.

Like goddamn, even Kaguya, which was 3 seasons of the same shit had some actual progression at the end of season 3.

4-5/10. And all of those points basically go towards Shikimoris well animated expressions.
Jul 11, 2022 7:10 AM

Oct 2016
That was a super cute season finale. I love this show, I really enjoyed it all through out. Izumi and Shikimori are so adorable.

I don't know the chances of a second season, especially since, this is Doga Kobo we're talking about, but I am definitely gonna start reading the manga. I need more wholesome injected in me.

The Gondola scene this episode, though was really beautiful, my boy should've went for the lips, but them cheeks are fine too. Overall, absolutely adorable show with likeable characters all around, well, for me. 9/10
Jul 11, 2022 9:08 AM

Apr 2020
Before this show exits, I think a date between our couple is a deserving event to exit on. Once again, Shikimori is cool wearing that coat, and she really rocked that skull cape, and Izumi being really cute with those animal ears, which is fine let's be honest. Their date did really well from the themed coaster to the fancy restaurant and that fateful gondola scene.

Even if we've seen it many times this point, Izumi and Shikimori really does love each other and they've reached the point where they can never afford to separate from each other, which as a romcom fan myself proves that their relationship is set for a long time. Although I am disappointed at one thing and one thing only.....my boy WHY DIDN'T YOU GO FOR THE LIPS, yeah cheeks are cute and all but you have that moment when the lights are off and it's only you two in a space with the moonlight.

Ahhh either way Shikimori-san is not Just a Cutie Show...is okay. This show really is unlucky, because just like Izumi, it got hated way more than it deserves, when in reality, just like Izumi, the show is just a tad bit unfortunate to come out after Marin (plus Gojo) domination in the Winter, and Shikimori really did the heavy lifting and the impression for this to stay afloat for a lot of people.

For me, it's a fine show, and for romcom standards it's a grower for sure. It may never be Marin and especially not Kaguya-sama, but as a fine vanilla with a bit of Mi-chon flair, this show is worth a binge watch on an uneventful day.
Jul 11, 2022 10:07 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh yeah a date at the amusement park, a restaurant and a gondola ride with a kiss on the cheek to end the anime, it's as pure and childish as ever and that's sweet xD nothing impressive at all but that was a pretty good anime for a classic vanilla romance, though the manga is more enjoyable I would say especially for the development.
Jul 11, 2022 12:05 PM

Aug 2013
10/10 episode
8.5/series
Would definitely watch the 2nd season.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jul 11, 2022 12:57 PM

Jul 2016
The show ends in wholesome note but the show itself is not special as much. I expect some nice story about couples because they are one from the start, but its just a convuloted premise of a boy with exaggerated bad luck. The FMC being cool than the MC is a nice change of story but the anime itself does not banking it enough, but just poor executing scenes that not interesting at all. Which makes the MC a less engaging character. The side character is nice and they have their moments that does not going stale.

The animation is good, too shiny but good. The OP is a catchy. The OST is nice too. Overall its generic, but not a bad anime

Jul 11, 2022 7:28 PM

May 2020
Finally, we got it.

Shikimori is finally over and even though it didn't have a start with the first few episodes, the second half was definitely better. So many great moments from the manga that I wish I could have seen but many were highlighted this season. I doubt Shikimori will get a second season but check out the manga, it's great for more Kamiya, Hachimitsu, and ofc Shikimori.
swag money.
Jul 11, 2022 8:41 PM

Jul 2016
I personally thought it was a very flat plot, where the secondary characters had more to offer than the protagonists.
6/10
Jul 12, 2022 3:48 AM
Dec 2021
Ngl I dropped this show really fast cuz of how pathetic the Mc is. Like he can’t even operate at a basic human level without having his gf take care of him like he is living in a retirement home.
Jul 12, 2022 2:15 PM

May 2018
Finally we get a kiss UwU

6/10
Jul 12, 2022 5:01 PM

Oct 2015
If it wasn't for the misunderstanding about the kiss, Izumi would've had a perfect date or at least after he figured out, kiss Shikimori on the lips. His bad luck even extended to the lights going off, however, if Izumi were smart and romantic, he would've used that situation to his advantage and made her more happy. It was adorable nonetheless, and made a fond memory for the two, so it wasn't a total lost cause.

We ended how we started, how nice.

This series was not that bad. The only problem was how it tried so hard to meet guys expectations. Some Shikimori situations felt forced and pretentious to the viewer. The series included tropes that were unnecessary, for an example a love triangle, which by the way was poorly executed and tried so hard to not offend anyone. The overall plot and melody felt aimlessly done, served little ambition in the long run for a viewer to invest in.

The animation was good though, the characters were also lovely and that includes Izumi by the way. Although, some of them were underutilized, it still didn't affect the series that much because of the chemistry. The music was also Good, the OP theme was memorable while the ED had some proper visuals. Most of all, it was enjoyable especially to a person like me who hates overdramatisations.
lihle808Jul 12, 2022 5:05 PM
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jul 13, 2022 6:11 AM

Nov 2018
It was one of the cutest episodes I've seen. I really loved watching the main couple. I'm a bit sad that so few people seem to like it.

sos, there's a goddess
in disquise
Jul 13, 2022 3:29 PM

Mar 2019
i think it was a cute show for what it's worth but man that MC is wack and he gives me the serious vibes of those MCs you usually finds in NTR doujins
he should be grateful that his girl is madly in love with him otherwise i can see girls can easily cheat on him with any random dude on the streets since this simp sas has 0 manly qualities
Jul 14, 2022 8:05 AM

Jan 2014
To me this show was mostly: 'seen it all before', 'nothing original', bland and boring most of the time with Shikimori hard carrying the show for me, but overall it has mediocre written all over it and i basically had to fast forward most of the time in order to complete it. 6/10
Jul 14, 2022 9:38 PM

Dec 2014
need more shikimori :D 10/10

Jul 15, 2022 6:17 AM

May 2015
That was SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!

Holy damn the wholesomeness is off the scale. These are the types of romance anime I love, just the cute wholesome ones with no drama.

I loved the development towards the end of the series with Shikimori's backstory and how shes conscious of being cool but she can be open with Izumi cause she knows he'll love her regardless.

This episode definitely solidified the 9/10 rating for me. Absolutely cute, wholesome, adorable and I really hope we get a season 2, but if not this gem still exists to re-watch.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 15, 2022 7:00 AM
Dec 2021
Fun series throughout it's run. Though it could've used a little more spice, such as the Kamiya episodes and maybe we could've gotten a bit more in this episode.
Jul 15, 2022 1:21 PM

Feb 2014
Although I knew that Izumi wouldn't kiss Shikimori on the lips, I still applaud him for showing some good commitment in having a great time with her during their day out. It was rather amusing to see him being all embarrassment about it at school the next day. Same with the reactions from Nekozaki and Hachimitsu, too. XD

Overall, this series was enjoyable and cute. While the start wasn't the best that it could've been, I still feel that the hate the series got because of the weaker start is still rather overblown and childish (even more so with the criticising topics about it).

Aside from that, the characters were cute and some had some solid development when the timing was right, with Hachimitsu's episode being the best for me overall. The production values and visuals is some of the best I've seen from Doga Kobo in a while, which is something I hope they continue to do in the coming future. =)

7/10 is my final score.
Jul 15, 2022 1:59 PM

Nov 2018
Izumi is such a bitch lmao. I hate the trope of "loser mc gets hottest girl in school" because of how unrealistic it is but I gave this show a shot because I love shows where the couple is already together. I thought eventually Izumi would get some more redeeming qualities other than being a NiceGuy(TM) but he is seriously worthless as a human being. This is just pandering to losers' fantasies IRL lol. And the lack of kiss at the end really sealed the deal hahaha
Jul 16, 2022 4:00 AM
Jun 2022
ZXEAN said:
This anime is soo good. Izumi and Shikimori such a great couple I love their chemistry. Overall it's a 3/10 anime for me. Hopefully we don't get a S2.
wow good joke, ...
Jul 18, 2022 4:59 AM

Dec 2008
Well, it ended quite nicely for a romantic slice of life show.

The more realistic approach of a teenage couple was really sweet and undramatic.
I would nearly call that relationship revolutionary without Shikimori being a plain, cute girl.
The problem is that they did nothing special for the most part

There was the firework in one of the earlier episodes and episode 10, 11, 12 which were really enjoyable considering that the show has nothing special going on.

I like that it was shown how they ended up together and the romantic date was great.
It is a show you can watch but you don't have to, I liked what I got, although most of the episodes were boring since nothing really happened.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 18, 2022 7:05 PM

Jun 2020
At least I'm seeing them enjoying their time in their date for the final episode just something spicy and it's set

With some unfortunate scenes as expected from Izumi just existing unlucky really, They got compensated really well from that expensive looking seat

That's what I'm looking for but not yet I thought they were gonna kiss but that's left to the second season surely right surely this series is going to get another adaptation.

This started like a niche kind of series from the first few episodes it started to come back quickly from like some arc that began halfway through the series but I was expecting more in the ending episode but that's about it still enjoyed it though.
Jul 19, 2022 10:19 PM
Voltekka!
Sep 2017
It’s a fun and cute series imo. Izumi is such a cute cinnamon roll who sadly gets a lot of hate here. Don’t know why it got a low mean score with a lot of criticism while trash like komi san and kaguya are above 8/9, but again mal scores don’t always make sense. ¯\_(ใƒ„)_/¯

Will watch the second season if/when it’s announced.
Jul 20, 2022 11:28 PM

May 2021
Despite the awkward start and over-use of the bad luck at the beginning, the second-half was much more enjoyable due to more focus on the characters.
5/10

LeonhartAugust said:
It’s a fun and cute series imo. Izumi is such a cute cinnamon roll who sadly gets a lot of hate here. Don’t know why it got a low mean score with a lot of criticism while trash like komi san and kaguya are above 8/9, but again mal scores don’t always make sense. ¯\_(ใƒ„)_/¯

Because Kaguya deserves the score.

Jul 21, 2022 12:01 AM
Oct 2017
it is an okay enough series been watching it 3 days now and now on ep 8 if it was a series I really enjoyed it would be completed in a day but cant lie her character is really gorgeous overall
Jul 21, 2022 12:59 AM
Jul 2022
Ending nya sangat bagus dan greget sekali episode nya mohon keluarkan season 2
Jul 22, 2022 6:28 AM

Feb 2021
I thought that in this last episode they are gonna kiss each other but sadly no...

The story is good so far and I love the animation!
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 26, 2022 2:17 PM

Jan 2020
Well, the finale was decent. I guess Izumi and Shikimori’s relationship still felt off to me. I was disappointed overall. I’ll round up my 6.5/10 score I guess.
Jul 26, 2022 2:19 PM

Jan 2020
LeonhartAugust said:

Lumping Komi-San and Love is War together should be a crime, lol. Love is War is objectively the best rom com anime
Jul 28, 2022 4:03 AM

Jun 2013
I read the manga a while back and it was great to see some of the better scenes get adapted. Especially this episode. A shame in a way because this series starts off pretty slow, and a little boring; won't lie. But traction picked up during the second half of this anime season - and it continues in the manga which I'm not sure we'll ever get to see adapted into a second season because people seem to have a gripe to pick with this series without even reading the manga. Fingers crossed it eventually happens, but won't hold out hope. In the mean time, I still have the manga!
Jul 30, 2022 7:25 PM
Mar 2012
Nice disney date with beautiful scenery, and their own dream world. So many spring shows had horrible starts, tho very slowly, this was able to improve. And had a few funny or amazing episodes mostly with Kamiya and side cast. It got better when toning down initial gimmicks of badluck and rolereversal.

Jul 31, 2022 3:27 AM
Mar 2022
Animillion said:
LeonhartAugust said:

Lumping Komi-San and Love is War together should be a crime, lol. Love is War is objectively the best rom com anime

Gonna have to disagree with that. Love is War works great as a comedy. As a romance though, it's good but not that great. I find Shikimori isn't just a cutie and other romances work better than Kaguya sama in terms of romance.
Jul 31, 2022 11:48 AM

Jan 2020
Jeje2020 said:
Animillion said:

Gonna have to disagree with that. Love is War works great as a comedy. As a romance though, it's good but not that great. I find Shikimori isn't just a cutie and other romances work better than Kaguya sama in terms of romance.

S3 was peak rom com. Also, Komi San belongs no where near Love is War. Yamai on her own brings the series down by at least a whole point. That’s how trash she is.
Aug 4, 2022 4:03 AM
Mar 2017
LeonhartAugust said:

Woah Hold On mate right there Hold On i am gonna have to ask you something have you read the manga of Kaguya-sama Love is War? If not your statement are comletely BS because ive read the manga of kaguya sama till the latest chapter and somewhere in chapter 150-165 is what makes kaguya best RomCom anime. Instead of this Shikimori san so cool BS in this anime kept repeating without any actual plot to progress.
Aug 4, 2022 7:01 AM
Aug 2022
ใ‚ทใƒผใ‚บใƒณ2ใ‚’่ฆ‹ใ›ใฆใใ ใ•ใ„ใ€ใ‚ใชใŸใซไผšใˆใ‚‹ใฎใ‚’ใจใฆใ‚‚ๆฅฝใ—ใฟใซใ—ใฆใ„ใพใ™ใ€ใ‚ทใƒผใ‚บใƒณ2ใ‚’่ฆ‹ใ›ใฆใใ ใ•ใ„
Aug 10, 2022 10:49 AM
Nov 2019
not that great its average. honestly didnt like it all that much
Aug 11, 2022 7:10 AM
Jul 2022
its really funny you have to watch it
Aug 12, 2022 8:52 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Nice and sweet anime, no need lip kiss because you already have sweet dreams of a cheek kiss for Shikimori. As expected too the overly hate from the buzz are perfectly understandable till the finale, considering Shikimori stands among the previous show shadow of you know what, and don't forget about the great wall of Kaguya-sama greatness and Komi Ed too. Still as a kind loser man whose love simple wholesome cool-cute thing, such as this, and thanks for the moodbooster episode of Hachimitsu and breathtaking episode of Kamiya, guess I'll just dump this on my 8 without hesitating. Cheers and be healthy all!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 14, 2022 4:34 AM
Nov 2018
güzel ama daha iyi olabilirdi
Aug 14, 2022 4:36 AM
Nov 2018
tatlฤฑ sevimli bir randevuydu oldukça hoลŸuma gitti
Aug 14, 2022 12:54 PM
Jan 2022
No creo poder explicarlo con palabras, simplemente diré W
Aug 15, 2022 4:59 PM

Feb 2017
Far and away the best episode of the series, if it had been like this the whole time I'd have enjoyed it tremendously. The production values were on full display with gorgeous color design setting the mood and expressive character animation bringing out the couple, really leaning on the strengths of the show. There were so many cute scenes jam-packed in this one from the wait in line going by in a flash just having a blast talking to each other to the dinner to the gondala ride.
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ
Aug 16, 2022 10:11 PM

Aug 2019
Ok to be serious, from the concept and certain scenes in the OP i was kinda expecting this to be some cutesy romance anime on the outside, but carried some deep and heavy undertones on the inside, but i was completely, utterly and sadly wrong to make assumptions and that's all on me.

Story at the start was hooking and interesting. The concept of Izumi and Shikimori felt kinda interesting and had me wanting to know more, especially in the first episode with Shikimori kicking the bill board and seeing some of the grey scenes in the opening, but over time it kinda felt like the same thing of Izumi and Shikimori flirting but in different environments. Izumi's backstory in the first half was ok, but we didn't really see anything else until the last 2 episodes with Shikimori's backstory. The story besides the MC's was pretty SOL average, sports festival, culture festival, beach, fireworks show and you'd really expect either MC would try to make a bigger move on the other but instead nah. Again, the last 2 episodes were when things i felt picked up again with how much backstory was being shown. Again from certain scenes from the OP, i imagined some heavy and dark backstory especially with Izumi's bad luck and Shikimori being this super crazy marshal artist but it was all mediocre. Finally linking to my last point, from that assumption i expected this dramatic flashback of two characters, one with constant bad luck and one who wants to protect people close to them, to meet in this wild moment, but no reality is often disappointing and instead we just see Shikimori climb a tree, get embarrassed that Izumi saw her, Izumi then proceeds to overly compliment her and she gets embarrassed and likes him. Wait, haven't we seen this scene before in the anime?

Characters were ok at best. The MC's (Shikimori) had decent backstories that developed them, but Izumi i really feel like didn't really change at all, they deliver what type of character he is being unlucky and avoiding others not wanting to trouble them with his luck, then is presented to his friends as someone who is thankful there are people out there that accept him regardless of his unluckiness even though in the past that didn't seem like an issue, finally to Shikimori which is this kinda child like persona that wants to step up at times, and does, but also kinda stands around her and showers her in compliments, and really thats all he just kinda stays the same way till the end. Shikimori at least showed development in Kamiya's arc that made me respect her more, recognising Kamiya's emotions and coming to agreements with her in a mature way. But besides from that, the concept of her being like this physical protective figure for Izumi against his bad luck (e.g kicking the bill board in ep1) while trying to maintain a cute appearance was what originally hooked me, but again, over the course of the show i felt that aspect became less and less relevant as she just became more verbal about wanting to protect him (like the bill board scene was a one off) and things sink back into repeated romance scenes.

Side characters i genuinely believe were more interesting then the main case, Kamiya's arc was my favourite by far in the entire show. Some how they conveyed more character and emotion for a single person then both MCs imo. Kamiya's whole character and backstory felt more hooking. Hachimitsu felt like the same case, the sports festival arc for her had me hooked onto wanting to know more about her character and how she met the rest of the group but we didn't get anymore. Sadly we only get a slither of development from Inuzuka and Nekozaki. The only development i can think of for Inuzuka is during the sports festival and the 30 second scene of him remembering the gangs efforts, and Nekozaki's development in asking Kamiya about why she seems to have changed. Its also saddens me that how instead of getting some actual backstory to how Hachimitsu, Inuzuka, Nekozaki, Shikimori and Izumi actually met and became friends, we again, just got romance scenes for the same two people.

All in all 6/10 it was ok. To sum it up if you like romance, especially puppy romance, and nothing else this anime is it cus that's really all there is, just two MCs constantly flirting. I mean 12 episodes just to end with a kiss on the cheek is probably one of the biggest yikes.
Code0018Aug 16, 2022 10:20 PM
Aug 18, 2022 3:00 PM
Sep 2021
>,*.......................................
Aug 19, 2022 11:02 PM

Mar 2013
The only thing I could say to this wonderful series while they did it...
FUUUUUUUUUUUUU YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN YOU IZUMI! YOU DID IT!!!
Every episode was really adorable, in this season, I finally came to understand how they came to be.
At first, this was trashy as hell because of so much negative feedback from the earlier episodes (which I ignored anyway) but I'm glad I stuck to this until the end!
Every interaction of each character whether it was the main cast or the supporting ones was really interesting and enjoyable to watch. 9/10

P.S. I also finally understood what those scenes from the opening were all about. I thought Kamiya was in love with Shikimori-san like the other fans (I honestly wouldn't like G.L. anyway) but I was mistaken, lmao, and I'm glad I did. She's actually in love with Izumi and oh damn, the intro for that episode was outstanding and made my heart... fall into the abyss again... and I could relate to her even though I'm from the opposite gender.
CrazyButNot4UAug 19, 2022 11:10 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Aug 23, 2022 5:28 AM

Jan 2021
I think I will stop poisoning my brain with anime like this from now on
Aug 26, 2022 2:45 AM
Apr 2022
it is soo good and i loved it so much
Aug 27, 2022 4:19 AM
Aug 2022
It ok but characters especially the mc is can off lame without his bad luck his just some quiet dweeb that manage to get a gf
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kawaii dake ja Nai Shikimori-san Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 7, 2022

168 by SenseiSempai-san »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Kawaii dake ja Nai Shikimori-san Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 30, 2022

172 by SenseiSempai-san »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Kawaii dake ja Nai Shikimori-san Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 23, 2022

172 by SenseiSempai-san »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Kawaii dake ja Nai Shikimori-san Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2022

206 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Yesterday, 4:41 AM

Poll: » Kawaii dake ja Nai Shikimori-san Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2022

352 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Jun 10, 5:00 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.