Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
86--EIGHTY-SIX (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Apr 17, 2021 4:19 PM

Apr 2015
I really appreciate how on point the show is with the use of CGI, this is superbly done. The action was pretty great overall and this undertaker is something else, his skills are not to be underestimated.

I failed to notice that Sawano is responsible for the OST of the Anime, fuck is it good as usual.

The post-credit talk between Lena and the spearheads was kind of nice, however I felt that most of them aren't happy with her calling every night.

Judging from the title of next episode, we might get a casualty...
Apr 17, 2021 4:24 PM

May 2018
Saygram said:
Well known examples. The Bolsheviks in Russia, the Nazis in Germany, the communists in Kabodja.

All of those confronting groups weren't formed overnight.

"Bolsheviks in Russia" was oppressed vs privileged - a consequence from several wars and several radical organisations trying to overtake the power.

"Nazis in Germany" was xenophobia, antisemitism and along other things homophobia. Those were boiling from some time - easy scapegoats for the bad economical/political situation before and after WWI.

"Khmer Rouge" was preexisting xenophobia and racism too.

JanPri is asking from what event the confrontation Non-Colorata vs Colorata originated. It even didn't happened after 9 years, it came out before - when the robots attacked. For some reason the local nazis decided and also had the means to swiftly get rid themselves of their "pigs" by sending them "in the trenches".
It's unclear why and how that happened. Even our not-so-nazi privileged and very fanservice-y oujo-sama calls it "Republic's foolish mistake". None of your examples are "foolish mistakes" more like "all part of the plan".
Apr 17, 2021 4:45 PM
May 2008
alshu said:
Saygram said:
Well known examples. The Bolsheviks in Russia, the Nazis in Germany, the communists in Kabodja.

All of those confronting groups weren't formed overnight.

"Bolsheviks in Russia" was oppressed vs privileged - a consequence from several wars and several radical organisations trying to overtake the power.

"Nazis in Germany" was xenophobia, antisemitism and along other things homophobia. Those were boiling from some time - easy scapegoats for the bad economical/political situation before and after WWI.

"Khmer Rouge" was preexisting xenophobia and racism too.

JanPri is asking from what event the confrontation Non-Colorata vs Colorata originated. It even didn't happened after 9 years, it came out before - when the robots attacked. For some reason the local nazis decided and also had the means to swiftly get rid themselves of their "pigs" by sending them "in the trenches".
It's unclear why and how that happened. Even our not-so-nazi privileged and very fanservice-y oujo-sama calls it "Republic's foolish mistake". None of your examples are "foolish mistakes" more like "all part of the plan".

I haven't read the LN, but as far as I understood. There was the Republic, where people the white hair, blue eyed people lived. The color haired people migrated into the country, and I assume there was some xenophobia etc. but not on govermental level. Then the war happened, and the Empire basically obliterated the Republic's forces, and put the government into a situation where it introduced the 2 laws. Where they evacauated the "Humans" and made the colored haired people "non-humans". From then on there were people against this but they were quickly silenced. Also if you paid attention the media, educational system spews propaganda 24/7 sooo we arrived 9 years later where this is the situation what we saw in ep 1 and 2.
Apr 17, 2021 5:09 PM

Mar 2021
Amazing episode, however I kinda felt uncomfortable with Lena cannot read the situation she is in, especially when talking to Shin and the others at the latter half of the episode.

Apr 17, 2021 5:17 PM

Mar 2020
A pretty interesting anime so far but I hope it gets better as it keeps going especially the characters, they are not bad but nothing to write home about as of now
Apr 17, 2021 5:27 PM

Feb 2018
Can we appreciate bgm and sound effects as well as the animation? It's so god damn good.
Apr 17, 2021 6:10 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
So far, it seems like the adaption is very standard out of the box robot alien/enemies are being crushed by op, but subferior population. I can tell it'll be good, but the direction of the animation seems a bit directionless so far--almost like we're on episode 10 rather then episode 2. Anyone get that feeling or just me? I feel like shit will hit the fan soon enough, and I'll be fully immersed --but so far I get very standard out of the box directing. (Also a possible romance that might not have enough foundation).

That said, holy bajeezus - the sound track, the animation, the expressiveness of seiyuus? God tier.

Interesting that they present her to be naiive-- but also a bit odd and passionate intellectual energy as well
Apr 17, 2021 6:17 PM
Mar 2021
alshu said:
1. Ok, the battle was fun...some absurd moments in it (like dodging projectiles and cutting metal with metal) but really fun.
Apart from the "rule of the cool" I didn't get the gemming part - if the radio frequencies are blocked and the laser communication can give up your position. How "directional laser-based transition" differs from "verbal communication"?
In other words how this Para-RAID thing works and why it can't be gemmed?

2. The infodump cleared some of the mysteries...but:
- A segregation which happened overnight? Something doesn't match. Maybe the colourless guys were cooking that for years and just used the crisis as an excuse?
- The MP guy should've arrested Lena despite her having backup from a higher place. It's his job to prevent or stop scenes like that. Her being released later is issue for another day.
- The theory that the war will end after two years is pretty naive or a propaganda lie.
They have no idea if there aren't other bots on storage which just wait to be activated or maybe there could be some automatic factories which repair and recharge kill-bots. Not to mention there are different models, some of which can be more durable than others.
- Yeah, they don't call them drones, so some people here should stop too.

3. Oh, so those guys have some technical support on site...which makes possible some tinkering with the junk they find, cobbling some useful bots and even achieving more complex technical goals.

4. The 86-ers sounded a bit too cheery for canon fodders send to be killed by relentless robot army. I don't buy the explanation "They behave like this to distract themselves.". Like there should be some sings of PSD or whatnot.

1. How Para-RAID works should be revealed later. How they get the technology? Through something viewers won't like.
Remember Alba people treated other human races as something lower than animal? Yeah.

4. They have their own pride and mentality. The reason will be revealed later on, dunno if it will get adapted tho.

The novel received award and high praises. It's one of the best selling novel. All your questions and doubts were answered in the novel.
Cour 1 maybe would adapt volume 1 only, so anime-only watcher definitely will have many unanswered questions when cour 1 finished airing.
Apr 17, 2021 6:18 PM

Nov 2017
Kursei said:
Can we appreciate bgm and sound effects as well as the animation? It's so god damn good.
You certainly can,though I'm not a fan of the OP much,but the ED,just,wow!!

Overall,I really like this,the animation is superb,the storytelling is good,but it seems like it's just slightly,I dunno,out of synch a bit?
Though the music and use of it is brilliant,and so far the CV,s have done an excellent job.It feels like they are really trying to express the individual characters feelings and traits.
A 9 from me so far(upped from an 8 for the first episode,since this one was on point)

And I really want someone to look at this and say "damn,this would make a good game"
I want to pilot one of those juggernauts :)
Apr 17, 2021 6:24 PM
Mar 2021
Kaguyachinchin said:
So far, it seems like the adaption is very standard out of the box robot alien/enemies are being crushed by op, but subferior population. I can tell it'll be good, but the direction of the animation seems a bit directionless so far--almost like we're on episode 10 rather then episode 2. Anyone get that feeling or just me? I feel like shit will hit the fan soon enough, and I'll be fully immersed --but so far I get very standard out of the box directing. (Also a possible romance that might not have enough foundation).

That said, holy bajeezus - the sound track, the animation, the expressiveness of seiyuus? God tier.

Interesting that they present her to be naiive-- but also a bit odd and passionate intellectual energy as well

Only 2 episodes so far. The novel received high-level awards and praises and a best-selling novel. The source material for the anime is simply that good. Just fasten your belt and enjoy the ride. When the time comes, it will hit you like a truck.
kljyApr 17, 2021 6:28 PM
Apr 17, 2021 6:28 PM
Jul 2019
I don't know if someone asked about this or not, but if all 86 are non silver haired people, what's this girl Anju doing there? Her hair looks very silver for me. Will this be explained later or is her hair is just supposed to be white instead of silver?
Apr 17, 2021 6:37 PM
Mar 2021
el3mel said:
I don't know if someone asked about this or not, but if all 86 are non silver haired people, what's this girl Anju doing there? Her hair looks very silver for me. Will this be explained later or is her hair is just supposed to be white instead of silver?

Look closely, Anju have light-blue eyes, so she must be a mixed blood Alba descendant. I think the Republic only admitted pure Alba people.
Apr 17, 2021 6:43 PM
May 2020
The new Ep2 is just worthless to watch, the female protagonist behaved as thin as air, or behaved like Marry Sue. And Hiroyuki Sawano‘s music was arranged in very odd scenes, battling scenes were using such music cannot let the viewers' nervous burning, this is more likely arranging Kanno Yōko's music in the scenes Code gease's battle scenes the Part I of Akito the Exiled. Either music arrangement was kind of waste of the music.
Apr 17, 2021 6:47 PM

Oct 2012
This is easily becoming my most looked forward to episode per week this season. CG robot fights looking pretty good, hope they can keep this up, but since it's A1 at least I know it probably will keep the quality pretty good. But gosh, all these questions, I MIGHT just have to peek at the LN or manga if I get really impatient.
Apr 17, 2021 6:52 PM

Jan 2011
kuddlesworth said:
Why are they kids?

can't pilot a mech...spiderbot if you're a old man see example the only old dude is a repairman
Apr 17, 2021 7:05 PM
Jul 2019
kljy said:
el3mel said:

Look closely, Anju have light-blue eyes, so she must be a mixed blood Alba descendant. I think the Republic only admitted pure Alba people.

Oh I see. I didn't focus on the eye colors, just the hair.
Apr 17, 2021 7:05 PM

Jan 2011
well then..86 went full on fascist nazi with the republic huh ,lets see how it handles such a extreme theme because it just threw all of it at a wall with that one lol

legion are all autobots if understand right the empire got wiped out?, are the spearheads gonna be the only people i'm suppose to care for despite knowing most of them will most likely die

best thing i can say is the music made a not very exciting battle pretty hyped
Apr 17, 2021 7:08 PM
Jan 2021
Lamyanba1999 said:
I don’t understand this
Why did Shin killed his injured teammate in Ep 1

He did it to put him out of his misery. They have basically no sort of hospital or any real way of treatment for wounded soldiers, so he was going to die from bleeding out. The clean shot to the head was a fast, painless death, hence why he looked so relieved.
Apr 17, 2021 7:23 PM

Jun 2019
The CGI on the mechs for the fights is some of the best I’ve seen in a TV anime. I really like that this anime places such an emphasis on making the fights a spectacle to draw people in rather than just doing the bare minimum.

The sound design during the fights is usually top-notch, but it can get a little messy at times and can fail to emphasize some movements at other times.

One other thing that has bothered me is how the narrative bounces between scenes with little continuity. The episodes feel like they lack some cohesion as a result.
Apr 17, 2021 7:26 PM
Mar 2021
I really like this episode. The animation and CGI were great, now I finally understand the story about 86 and the beginning of the war. I also like their names, such as Undertaker, Snow Witch, Black Dog, Laughing Fox. Lastly, I like Anju, she is voiced by Hayami Saori.
Apr 17, 2021 7:34 PM

Sep 2011
We live in a blessed timeline. A-1 has done a masterful job with this show so far and I love them for it.
Apr 17, 2021 7:44 PM

Dec 2020
Glimpses of the Spearhead Squadron living hood and what they do, as well the ugly side of the Empire so far up to ep2, which don't make alot sense put together at this point. While I prefer sticking with the Squad side of stuffs am still waiting for the main plot. Lena's behavior is off as Handler One, alot emotions going on that I don't understand, suggesting may have something to do with her sortie story. Looks like going to be a slow build up, hope to see something interesting soon.
N2NApr 17, 2021 8:08 PM
Apr 17, 2021 8:36 PM
Aug 2020
Excellent animation, excellent CGI and excellent OST.

wow, this season is full of amazing anime.
Apr 17, 2021 8:38 PM

Jul 2016
There is that killer OST the first episode was missing. Nice.

Okay second episode. Lena is slowly bonding with the Spearhead squad... or that's what she thinks at least. The bits of world-building during the class were also interesting but Lena interrupting and lecturing the new recruits about potential state secrets sure was a risky move.
Apr 17, 2021 9:04 PM

Dec 2020
music and animation work was great in this episode. so weird to see cgi that doesn't look like utter shit and was shown for quite some time. the way i feel abt lena so far is probably how shin's squad feels abt her. a kid who wants and tries to help but ends up not doing so, though its understandable because she really hasn't had any experience with this and she really is trying her best.
Apr 17, 2021 9:34 PM

Jan 2013
Mirize still tries to fight but it seems that the majority of the people from the empire simply don't care, damn, that's tough.

So they have 2 years left for the war to end, or at least that's what they assume, for sure it won't be that easy.

Undertaker is the MVP, the guy got insane skills! Also, it seems way too fishy that they can join the empire after serving 5 years.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 17, 2021 9:34 PM

Jan 2013
Chris_Concept said:
Damn I feel bad for the life of an 86
Also I probably missed this but why do they have 2 years to end the war?

Because the AI machines will turn off since their battery died.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 17, 2021 9:45 PM

Jul 2020
Lovely art & action... premise is quite silly though. Who would be dumb enough to launch a giant autonomous attack with no way to service/refuel the units? Presumably the defect is so obvious the enemy knows years in advance. Also, who would be dumb enough to believe that the enemy would be that stupid? I'm guessing it won't go as planned. Again, beautiful execution but so much of the premise is overly simple.
Apr 17, 2021 9:58 PM
Nov 2020
-Riptide- said:
The CGI fights are clean as fuck. Really loving the interactions of all the 86 when they're not fighting. It really highlights how they're just kids thrust into battle

Probably my favorite part, how chill they are about their situation - it's shitty but they aren't remotely mopey with the exception of Shin who obviously has an axe to grind and uses that fire to be the best at what he does and take care of his unit. It is such a nice contrast to the speech given by our bleeding heart handler trying to inform the next generation of handlers of the gravity of this injustice - basically we have an SJW who is trying their best to empathize but doesn't have an actual clue other than being generally correct in her analysis, versus the shockingly good spirits of those who face death every day with a smile and know no other way of life.

I loved the CGI fights in general, but have a minor gripe about the music that was playing in that initial sequence. Frankly I wish it had been instrumental, I find any vocal track over a many vs. many battle is hard to make work - maybe just a personal preference though.

Also agree with other ppl saying why the hell put like, the best scene of the episode *after* the credits?? I had to do a double take and check where I was to realize I shouldn't just close it out. They did it right in the first episode, keep the action rolling while you roll the credits. This one was a bit weird for sure - although now that we know it's coming won't be an issue I imagine.
Apr 17, 2021 10:01 PM
Mar 2018
Today's episode was just AMAZING ! AMAZING 🥵. I have a feeling it will become one of my favourite animes. It is sure to become an epic show. Its so goddamn good. I cant praise it enough. Im already liking it more than Aot *teehee*. The characters are so good.
Apr 17, 2021 10:03 PM

Feb 2021
Hated the classroom exposition scene so much. It's just her barging in and explaining the plot perfectly. There should be serious repercussions for that, but she's fine. How is this supposed to be a totalitarian/fascist oppressive state if she can just prance around and yell about human rights like that? I understood everything perfectly from the last episode, I loved the subtlety of the news show saying there were no casualties and then her speaking up for the 86s against the soldiers, her conversation with her medic friend. Even a narrated sequence quickly explaining the setting would've been better than that catastrophe of an exposition scene. Dropped all subtlety and beat us over the head with it. I feel like there couldve been better ways to display the information about the oppression. Maybe have her read an anti-establishment flyer by a group fighting for the 86er rights or something.
obscure anime for u idiots to watch right NOW
1.Odd Taxi WATCH THIS!!!!!
2.LINK CLICK super underrated!! (chinese, foto-time travelling, emotional stories dope music)
3.Mashiro no Oto if u like traditional jap banger music

please support Cherry&virgin if u can!!
Apr 17, 2021 10:29 PM

Oct 2020
Shin is cool as fuck and even though he is the cool and calm captain style of character he actually shows his emotions for the 86ers and interact with them, we can feel that he isn't just a cliche and a generic character, which is perfect and people should think about this.

The operator is kind of annoying with the 86ers but I guess this is the only way to approximate with people you don't even know the face. She has the spirit of a great commander and just needs to adapt well. She explaining to the students the real story the country doesn't want them to know was pretty cool and gave us the proper ground to understand the 86ers and a bit of the background context.

Fight scenes were pretty cool, the CG mixes well with the anime and Sawano's music was great.

Very good second episode, hope the third already estabilishes an interesting conflict, which I am waiting based on the next episode's name.
Apr 17, 2021 10:57 PM
Jul 2019
sntiago said:
Hated the classroom exposition scene so much. It's just her barging in and explaining the plot perfectly. There should be serious repercussions for that, but she's fine. How is this supposed to be a totalitarian/fascist oppressive state if she can just prance around and yell about human rights like that? I understood everything perfectly from the last episode, I loved the subtlety of the news show saying there were no casualties and then her speaking up for the 86s against the soldiers, her conversation with her medic friend. Even a narrated sequence quickly explaining the setting would've been better than that catastrophe of an exposition scene. Dropped all subtlety and beat us over the head with it. I feel like there couldve been better ways to display the information about the oppression. Maybe have her read an anti-establishment flyer by a group fighting for the 86er rights or something.

Isn't her uncle the leader of the army or something? She's safe. It probably shows how corrupted their regime is even more, lol.

Though yeah you're right, this scene did only exist for exposition purposes. It's not a big flaw or anything but can't disagre they could have said the information in a more subtle way.

Still a great episode though. I'm really digging the premise of this, not innovative by any means but super interesting and with ton of potential. I just hope they don't waste it up
Apr 17, 2021 10:58 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
yo is this CODE GEASS??!

or is this attack on titan with discount levi and scout legion lmao

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 17, 2021 11:47 PM
Feb 2017
Lena has been communicating with her unit everyday. I guess she's the only one so far whose actually cared about asking and reading reports, and actually keeping in touch with her unit.

A few things got cleared up for me, mainly about the war and why the 86 people were secluded. Looking forward to more developments!
Apr 17, 2021 11:51 PM

Oct 2008
EPIC OST by Sawano! Impressive Indeed!
5/5!

Apr 17, 2021 11:57 PM

Feb 2014
clint87 said:
dasprn said:
So the 86 people are differentiated due to their hair color? If that's so, why is Anju aka Snow Witch in the 86?
Its hair and eye color. She has silver hair but has blue eyes, Super minor spoiler....

Seems like some foul play in here.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Apr 18, 2021 12:03 AM
Dec 2016
This is really hard to watch since I have read the LN beforehand. It is so frustrated to see the white pig in motion. Thinking back when I read the 1st volume for the first time, it really get on my nerve how they keep calling 86 as pig or non-human because somehow I can related it to the real life. Even more is the fact that Lena trying so hard not to be an ignorant but she will face the truth in next episode. I really look forward for the end of 1st season. If they keep follow the LN, IT WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST STORY EVER CREATED.
Apr 18, 2021 12:17 AM

Feb 2014
Wait a second... so the Empire got destroyed by their own drones? So basically it’s like a Sky Net situation over at the Empire?

This anime is really good so far. Super interesting world and premise. I loved how Lena stood up to the Professor and spoke the truth. Shin seems like he’s been through a lot, the poor guy
Apr 18, 2021 1:16 AM
Nov 2019
LoomyTheBrew said:
Wait a second... so the Empire got destroyed by their own drones? So basically it’s like a Sky Net situation over at the Empire?

This anime is really good so far. Super interesting world and premise. I loved how Lena stood up to the Professor and spoke the truth. Shin seems like he’s been through a lot, the poor guy

They didn't mention Empire got destroyed by their own drones . They just know Empire fell for whatever reason.
Apr 18, 2021 1:44 AM

Jul 2015
the anime about racism huh..
well any anime with Sawano music is a good anime but the plot of this anime is damn interesting.. i will most likely read the LN and keep myself uptodate with the the material the anime is covering..
Rena is a good waifu and Shin reminds me so freaking much of Sousuke Sagara from Full metal panic.. sem mecha fighting albeit different genres..

Apr 18, 2021 2:00 AM
Jul 2018
another very interesting episode and lots of developments and stuff we found out here too, from the start i thought it was weird how everyone had full white hair and stuff. well i guess i'll see how this turns out, that episode preview title isn't looking very good though...
Apr 18, 2021 2:08 AM

Jun 2013
dasprn said:
So the 86 people are differentiated due to their hair color? If that's so, why is Anju aka Snow Witch in the 86?

Apr 18, 2021 2:09 AM

Jan 2015
I really love the interactions between 86 and the other girl

Also, the CGI is outstanding. As good as Aldnoah.Zero’s
Apr 18, 2021 2:31 AM

Apr 2008
This anime's okay so far. The first episode was incredibly lazy and dull, just being a ton of exposition dumps with no real story, but the second episode was better. Unfortunately, it's also incredibly cliche.
I've seen all of these tropes before, but then when you've seen this much mecha anime, that tends to happen.
Apr 18, 2021 2:41 AM
Feb 2021
Marinate1016 said:
It’s still surreal for me to be able to say it’s 86 Saturday. Another masterfully crafted episode. The CG legion look great. I normally hate all types of CG, but it was so well done today that it was impossible for me to hate on it. I hope that continues throughout.

Sawano and Kohta OST during the legion fight scene was AMAZING. I can’t wait for the full OST to drop, goosebumps man.

I liked the use of academy instruction to world-build, and I think the pacing overall was amazing today. Didn’t even do a full chapter, so it’s pretty safe to say we’re only getting one volume for the first cour. Confirmed to be 11 eps today.

Anddd the main event, the ED. Been waiting over a year for this and of course it didn’t disappoint. Top 5 Sawano songs for sure. We feasting boys
you spit sometimes
Apr 18, 2021 2:44 AM
Apr 2021
Myndnix said:
This anime's okay so far. The first episode was incredibly lazy and dull, just being a ton of exposition dumps with no real story, but the second episode was better. Unfortunately, it's also incredibly cliche.
I've seen all of these tropes before, but then when you've seen this much mecha anime, that tends to happen.

The show, don't tell aspect is a hit or miss. And it's a bit hard to find originality in this day and age and it comes down to the execution.

They left out a 'fanservice' scene in chapter 2 and in its place there's anime-original content which I'm satisfied with. It could have put people off.
tensai95Apr 18, 2021 3:11 AM
Apr 18, 2021 3:16 AM
Oct 2020
I think the next episode title is the reason why only 5 spearhead members appear in the key visual.
Apr 18, 2021 4:39 AM

May 2018
kljy said:

The novel received award and high praises.

Same thing with SAO and I have zero respect towards it.

kljy said:
It's one of the best selling novel.

This is even lower on the list my criteriums for enjoying something.

kljy said:
All your questions and doubts were answered in the novel.

All my questions here were rhetorical. This is how I am searching for bearings into unknown lore, I am not asking for spoilers.
Also I have no doubts here, I am watching this for the visuals and the action.
Apr 18, 2021 5:04 AM
Apr 2019
This show is really great with world building. I really enjoyed this episode, getting major Code Geass vibes which is awesome. Characters are likable so far. Definitely sold on this show! 5/5
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 86 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2021

383 by Apre_Snap7 »»
Yesterday, 8:33 AM

Poll: » 86 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2021

462 by SantiOtakito »»
May 29, 5:52 AM

» Eighty-Six: The Complete Season avalable for purchase on digital

jorel262 - May 22

2 by IhnalakoKaina »»
May 22, 10:05 AM

Poll: » 86 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2021

433 by yuyiyu »»
May 22, 6:47 AM

Poll: » 86 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2021

243 by lordmisanthrope »»
May 16, 1:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.