Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Mar 2, 2021 6:59 PM

Nov 2017
I'll admit that the pacing is a bit slow,but damn,each episode feels tense,and the wait for the next episode is excruciating,but I feel its worth it.I like the fact they are taking the time to explain elements(such as the fairy tale of ressurection and such).I think the first season was like a whirlwind,and this season is like the build up to a damn Hurricane! - Hopefully the next episode we'll see how Rimuru deals with those who kill his own :)
Mar 2, 2021 7:09 PM

Dec 2014
They were already hinting towards it last episode but damn, Shion. :(
Rimuru's explosive power when he saw Shion was insane.

To become a Demon Lord huh? It's a crazy fairy tail but when there's a glimpse of hope you always take it and I'm expecting it to work, kinda excited to see Rimuru awaken into a Demon Lord.

Is the girl from the story Milim? The appearance of the girl seemed to suggest it was Milim.

Rimuru is going to massacre that army and I'm looking forward to it.
Mar 2, 2021 7:14 PM

Jan 2013
I still my high hopes that this would come and i am glad it did, and the shields for sure helped him a lot lmao xD The church gonna be crazy knowing that it basically helped him to revive the people and bring the deaths to 0, now they all have to do is rebuild and build some defenses for sure!

Can't wait for the next episode, even tho i would be glad if the killing of those soldiers would have happened in this one xD
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 2, 2021 7:53 PM
Mar 2015
Rimaru out to slime the enemy
Mar 2, 2021 8:24 PM
Nov 2020
I wonder if Rimuru plans to build an adjacent city (either permanent or temporary) next to the one covered by the triple barrier since allowing the citizens to live in the latter would only weaken them and thus make them vulnerable.

It seems that Rimuru, despite being a human in his former life, has begun to relate and associate with the monsters more (even saying something about not being able to shed a tear since his heart has become more like a monster's). This might be why he did not hesitate at the thought of killing the tens of thousands of human soldiers of Falmuth/Western Holy Church if that means he can bring Shion and the others back from the dead.
Mar 2, 2021 8:25 PM

Apr 2009
Bwahahaha! In my mind's eye, I just saw an evil smile from Rimuru which is actually reflected on my face when he said it was perfect that twenty-thousand men from Falmuth and the Western Holy Church are coming! Heck, he already declared Youm as Falmuth's king so I guess that's a fait accompli now before it will actually happen. I'm just deliriously happy that I will get my wish from last episode that Falmuth and the Western Holy Church gets the Ainz-Ooal-Gown-Katze-Plains-treatment! Being a Demon Lord is such a small price to pay, well aside from the 10k minimum human souls which our favorite slime is more than willing to pay double. *demon lord maniacal laughter ensues*

Grucius was more than willing to wait till Youm croaks to have a chance with Myulan. LOL

Lelouch0202 said:
Is the girl from the story Milim? The appearance of the girl seemed to suggest it was Milim.
Same thoughts were going to my head. I love the storybook art style of that fairy tale flashback.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Mar 2, 2021 8:55 PM
Mar 2018
Well probably the first major death since Shizue, I believe. But nothing Rimuru can't do lmao

Well just to expect from a power isekai, considering Shion's death did not have a major scene. First thought about how Shion could be revived once we saw her dead. Understandable buildup episode, honestly just getting hyped for season 2 part 2.

Mar 2, 2021 8:56 PM

Jun 2019
I'm not crying, I just have Shinon's and Gobzo's dead soul particles in my eyes..

Mar 2, 2021 9:06 PM

Sep 2018
I'm soooooooo excited for the next episode!!!!
I'm conflicted, sometimes I hate and love how OP Rimuru is, if he's too OP, it's boring but at the same time I want him to be OP too lol especially when there's fight!! I want him to always win it XD I'm excited for the war between them and Falmuth!!
Youm and Myulan scene is so funny lol I don't like it honestly but I don't hate it. I just won't mind it.. It's fine, they're not the main entertainment this time.. I'm more excited for the next battle.. also Shion, I'm sure that author won't kill her off so I'm not surprised, I'm more hype that Rimuru will become demon lord XD that fairy tale Dragon Princess is Milim right?
Mar 2, 2021 9:12 PM

Jul 2016
My boy Gobuzo died protecting his crush like a true man. Mad respects to him.

Now seriously, while I'm glad Shion, Gobuzo and pretty much all the monsters that were killed will eventually resurrect, the revelation of such plot convenience is still kinda shitty from a narrative perspective. I mean, why bother with a dark approach when there will be a way to nullify all the bad that happened anyways? Not that the "resurrection" thing is a huge problem to me tho. After all, I enjoy Tensura a lot more when its narrative is more "shounen-oriented".

This said, it was still kind of a mediocre episode overall. The portrayal of strong emotions during some scenes left a lot to be desired and the sudden change from sadness to "hey, there's this tale about this princess..." could have been handled way better. It was still nice we got to know more about Milim's backstory tho.

By the way, gotta enjoy the irony of having a character named Eren being the initial link to have Rimuru taking 10.000 lives.
SouthRzVaMar 2, 2021 9:16 PM
Mar 2, 2021 9:21 PM

Jun 2016
Introvox said:
Are people seriously surprised about the revival thing? If you were expecting good writing, you wouldn't still be watching this series.

Well he needs to literally kill all these humans so its a good revival reason.
Mar 2, 2021 10:12 PM

Apr 2020
Unfortunately and it's a sad one, Shion, Gobzo & others died. That was a punch to the heart, since Shion was missing all the time. Rimuru was trying so hard to hide her face, and hey she replicated Shizu's mask.

But Eren (which is a princess) told Rimuru out of the blue that it is possible to revive all of the dead. Rimuru just needs to become a Demon Lord. And so this is where the manga readers are coming from, our slime is gonna kill A LOT of people.
Mar 2, 2021 10:19 PM

Aug 2019
overall decent episode, ngl was pretty shocked they killed Shion off did get me feeling pretty down, Rimuru's reaction was spicy though, Hinata's statement a few episodes ago about him not necessarily having a soul, really echoed well there.

The fairy tale of the dragon princess was interesting, there was definitely boat loads of hints pointing it to potentially be
, and if so, damn she has a really rough past. All in all, the fairy tale was saying you have a 3.14% chance to bring people back from the dead, you just have to kill 10,000 people minimum and become a demon lord. Guess for someone like Rimuru, it'll be a walk in the park, but still 3.14% is quite the number, but if you're a gacha addict like me, heh i like these odds.
Still, i always had the impression that becoming a demon lord or being one in general was a pretty significant life changing thing that would really separate you from your average magic user or high class monster, but Rimuru seems pretty chill with the idea of becoming one. I mean fair play, you can tell he really wants to revive Shion and the rest of his people, but i'm also surprised that everyone like Benimaru seem pretty hands down with the plan, and not thinking twice about it.

Good guy Rimuru, although being in the situation he was in, still decided to save Myulan from clayman's control, also proving reviving the dead is possible. Still very shocked she's been, practically let of scot free even thought she indirectly was the cause of Shion, and many others death. Found it funny that Rimuru was already planning for Youm to become future king of Falmuth after he annihilates the current royalty. I could imagine wiping away a nation would be easy for Rimuru, but i just found his sass to be funny.

Actually looking forward for next eps, ngl they've really dragged on the post attack events further then i'd like, but now with Rimuru's new found motif (mainly in the form of a kill count) and coincidentally an army of 20,000 walking meat bags of free EXP arriving in a few hours, i hope to see one of the most brutal bloodbaths this series has to offer.
Mar 2, 2021 10:20 PM

Feb 2018
I only like moments like this, The episode i've been waiting for.
Mar 2, 2021 10:56 PM
Jun 2012
I'd have probably dropped this if they didn't mention reviving shion in the same episode she died. Between that and the simp squad over a girl with zero screen time this is worse then the first season so far.
Mar 2, 2021 11:30 PM
Dec 2019
Honestly, I just feel 8bit Studios is letting this anime down severely just when I had my hopes up. The first two episodes were pretty darn good in their adaptation and now getting to the good parts they straight up just ignore so many finer details which on their own may seem insignificant but together they make the scenes so much more impactful. Moreover completely ignored the reason for keeping Myulan alive and all that stuff, also just that whole scene with Myulan dying at the hands of Rimuru was so watered down in comparison to what the manga showed (I'm sure the LN is even more detailed). Foregoing the dialoque with Great Sage and the thoughts Rimuru had running in his mind in multiple scenes in the manga compared to what the anime chose to include for interest of time. Just annoying and genuinely disappointing that instead of actually taking the time to do the story justice, 8bit is just sprinting through the series like this, terrible. Furthermore, lets not even get into the fact that they skipped a good 3-4 chapters of content right after episode 3 or 4 and instead they basically just shoved it into the opening of anime (this accomplishes nothing besides to just spite viewers that actually realize they pulled this crap). This is not race it's a marathon, Demon Slayer was incredible because of Studio Ufotable, they really don't seem to miss, I wish Ufotable took a shot at this instead from the get go.
Mar 3, 2021 12:17 AM
May 2020
Nurguburu said:
Kinda annoyed by the "My girlfriend caused the death of several people but she deserves to live". I don't care about the resurrection -Shion's sole purpose was to be fanservice and make cringe jokes, a trash character so I never cared about her death- but I hope Rimuru really kills people or I'm going to be very disappointed with this anime.

juniorrrbello said:
So I'm not the only one who wanted myurran dead right? She betrayed the whole of Tempest for her own greed, causing the deaths of multiple lives (regardless of resurrection), and in return she doesn't get killed and instead gets saved and a slap on the wrist?

You are not the only one. I was expecting Rimuru to banish her from the city or at least she decides to never set her foot in the city again but nothing happened. Also, I was annoyed by Youm and the other dude attitude. They only care about that woman they just met ignoring the time they spent with the people who died in the attack. Such selfish and disgusting characters to my eyes. Also, Rimuru rewarded him by being king of a nation? This anime writing makes Ex-arm looks like a masterpiece in comparasion.

Exactly. Being the King of a country and letting Mjurran go scot free is one thing, but for Youm and Grucius to actually still be simping over a girl that caused half of tempest to die in front of the leader of tempest, to the point where they tried to fight to let her escape, is so infuriating to watch. I wish rimuru was more ruthless and just killed off mjurran. Grucius is also forgetting that he’s part of Carrions forces and escaping for one girl will ruin his whole country’s negotiations with Tempest. But yh it decided to go for a happy ending, and Youm and Mjurrans punishment is a slap on the wrist and a promotion to be king and queen of a nation. It’s sad
Mar 3, 2021 12:44 AM

Feb 2014
Damn they did the Dragon Princess story super lit. That was some gorgeous art with good narration. Felt like an original.
Also Myuran getting tossed around after Youm's death was a good joke by Grucius.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Mar 3, 2021 12:47 AM
Sep 2019
Christ, first Sasha from Attack on Titan dying and now Shion dies a month later, what a way to make me even sadder.
Mar 3, 2021 1:32 AM

Jul 2020
For a minute there , I really thought Shion was permanently dead. Thank God this is anime and characters can be resurrected lol. Excited to see how Demon Lord Rimuru will look like in the future episodes.

I accept random friend requests!
Mar 3, 2021 2:02 AM

Oct 2009
Whut?! You want me to be king??
1 sec later .. Ok. ezpz
Mar 3, 2021 2:23 AM
May 2011
Lol nature-breaking cop-outs are lame and make everything lose meaning.
Mar 3, 2021 4:51 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Youm and that guy are such a simp lol hihi :)

This anime has been intense lately, although kinda weird that Rimuru got two convenient coincidences that someone who knows about reviving lives coincidentally appeared when he was mourning and then when he knew that he needs to kill 10000 humans ...coincidentally 20000 hostile humans appeared to attack Tempest....conveniently saving him from doing controversial actions like wiping out human towns or cities for example :)

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Mar 3, 2021 4:54 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol. Never believed to myself before that i support the monster act to massacre the human side when i myself is truly the human itself. Well, thats how the kingdom story works. The strong ate the weak. The defenders attacked the attackers back. Such a simple game, and Rimuru-sama obviously won't hesitate to follow those simply rules. No mercy, and prepare to get doomed, foolish 20 thousand human armies. I wonder what Hinata's reaction after hearing Rimuru-sama evolve into the damn true demon lord. It must be exhilarating....

Well, Shion death and revival thing, honestly already got a well depiction. Thanks for oped sequences, then a little knowledge from the internet (and these forum chat). Its honestly decreasing a bit of my enjoyment, however, there are always something good goin on to stabillize the enjoyment reduction. Such as the unexpected adventurer mage which actually the true savior, and even the important person in her hometown; Mjurran saved by the artificial heart; Youm as the next puppet king (seriously, this human really got a massive promotion. Lol), and, the last one, Milim backstory.

Well, that's all, i think. Imo, this episode truly a mere device to let Rimuru-sama reached the next level of opness. I seriously think, how the hell he got the status of the demon lord when Rimuru-sama just a simple slime. Then, thats the ritual to awakening the slime into something good. Lets see the process, and the truth behind all of it, then....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 3, 2021 5:21 AM
Jun 2007
Kinda expected that Shion was dead judging from previous ep.
So Rimuru gonna be Demon Lord and revive those dead ones. Very low chance but...
Mixed feeling about this.
Mar 3, 2021 5:57 AM
Jan 2020
I really liked this game ep alot. It was really sad to see that Shion died but Gobta crying over dead Gobzo just hit diff. :(

The pacing this season feels kinda stretched out but all the eps are really good. I loved seeing Myulan’s development and I think Youm might be one of my favorite characters lol. I’m excited to see Tempest just massacre the entire human army and when Rimuru becomes demon lord he can clap Roswaal and the hero(forgot her name) he fought last ep lol.

Milim and demon lord Rimuru’s fights are gonna be wild.
Mar 3, 2021 5:58 AM
Jan 2020
Rinrinka said:
Youm and that guy are such a simp lol hihi :)

This anime has been intense lately, although kinda weird that Rimuru got two convenient coincidences that someone who knows about reviving lives coincidentally appeared when he was mourning and then when he knew that he needs to kill 10000 humans ...coincidentally 20000 hostile humans appeared to attack Tempest....conveniently saving him from doing controversial actions like wiping out human towns or cities for example :)
Two words: plot armor
Mar 3, 2021 7:50 AM

Aug 2018
time for a bloodbath!
I think I don't know wtf I'm doing. Maybe. Probably.

Mar 3, 2021 7:57 AM

Jun 2019
Graciaus said:
I'd have probably dropped this if they didn't mention reviving shion in the same episode she died. Between that and the simp squad over a girl with zero screen time this is worse then the first season so far.

Lol I’m definitely gonna use the term “Simp Squad” to describe those clowns from now on
Mar 3, 2021 8:33 AM

Mar 2017
So Rimuru's gonna become a Demon Lord huh? That is gonna be awesome. It feels weird though that he's so fine with using the entire Human army's lives as a sacrifice for that purpose but I guess it makes sense; Falmouth is going to war with them so thousands of humans will die anyway.

I found it kinda dumb how obvious they made it that Milim is the girl from the Fairy Tale... they could've tried to hide that fact at least a little!
Mar 3, 2021 9:00 AM
Oct 2019
Damn it i knew it from last week episode something was wrong..
No way Shion and Gobzo 😭

The fairy tale, I'm sure that was Milim...

At least now there a chance and Hope...
Rimuru will evolved into Demon Lord and resurrect them all...

This episode made me Cry and Laughed.. wtf
Don't play with my feeling...
Mar 3, 2021 2:05 PM
Mar 2019
I love Rimuru haha "Well, guess I'll become a Demon Lord by wiping them all out myself" "Oh, by the way, you'll be the new king of the humans after I'm done killing their current one and all his officers" lmao
Mar 3, 2021 2:38 PM

May 2015
Wow things got dark there for a bit. Can't wait to see Rimiru destroy them and become a demon lord.

It was interesting to hear about Milims backstory.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 3, 2021 4:00 PM
Dec 2019
I JUST WANT TO SEE HIM TO BECOME A DEMON LORD
Mar 3, 2021 4:23 PM
Aug 2012
Finally the episode i have been waiting since episode 1 of season 1, the next 2 episodes are gonna be epic (maybe 3 if they prolong it long enough).
Mar 3, 2021 4:35 PM
Dec 2019
juniorrrbello said:
Nurguburu said:
Kinda annoyed by the "My girlfriend caused the death of several people but she deserves to live". I don't care about the resurrection -Shion's sole purpose was to be fanservice and make cringe jokes, a trash character so I never cared about her death- but I hope Rimuru really kills people or I'm going to be very disappointed with this anime.

You are not the only one. I was expecting Rimuru to banish her from the city or at least she decides to never set her foot in the city again but nothing happened. Also, I was annoyed by Youm and the other dude attitude. They only care about that woman they just met ignoring the time they spent with the people who died in the attack. Such selfish and disgusting characters to my eyes. Also, Rimuru rewarded him by being king of a nation? This anime writing makes Ex-arm looks like a masterpiece in comparasion.

Exactly. Being the King of a country and letting Mjurran go scot free is one thing, but for Youm and Grucius to actually still be simping over a girl that caused half of tempest to die in front of the leader of tempest, to the point where they tried to fight to let her escape, is so infuriating to watch. I wish rimuru was more ruthless and just killed off mjurran. Grucius is also forgetting that he’s part of Carrions forces and escaping for one girl will ruin his whole country’s negotiations with Tempest. But yh it decided to go for a happy ending, and Youm and Mjurrans punishment is a slap on the wrist and a promotion to be king and queen of a nation. It’s sad

Yeah, they've just poorly structured the anime in the interest of time, in the manga (I assume the LN even more so) things are explained better as to Rimuru's reasoning for things (keeping Myulan alive and stuff) and he also doesn't come off as such a pushover like in here where he literally told Youm to not worry about Myulan and that he can stay with her where she'll be held till the verdict even though she literally caused so many deaths. She's not the kind of person that deserves such preferential treatment, this kinda BS is not in the manga and Rimuru is colder in these scenes (which is obviously good) and the anime is just ruining all that by trying to blaze through the plot and skipping over the details that add more meaning and impact to the story.
Mar 3, 2021 6:45 PM
Apr 2020
I’m kind of surprised how many people here are looking forward to Falmuth’s massacre, not that I’m not. It is still Rimuru’s original fault for opening trade routes to human nations carelessly. Although this is how the plot gets more interesting, and the domino effect is doing its work well in Rimuru’s favor. And if Rimuru never interacted with anyone outside of the Jura Forest, he and his subordinates will definitely be wiped out at one point.
Complex0riMar 3, 2021 6:49 PM
Mar 3, 2021 7:10 PM

Sep 2010
YA'LLS BETTER BRING SHION BACK UP IN HERE I MISS HER ALREADY

Its obvious that character is most likely Milim from the fairy tale cause they both have twin tails lol unless they introduce a new character.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Mar 3, 2021 7:26 PM

Mar 2019
TOO MUCH BLAH BLAH BLAH..... But still an interesting episode...

Much Better than the "SnK" blah blah blach episodes in this season...

PS: Also, Shion gone = 30% of the serie gone too....

Falmuth Tragedy.. i like the idea.. we (humans) always fck everything & everyone around us.
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Mar 3, 2021 7:27 PM

Aug 2020
AAAH They ended the episode on such a cliffhanger. I want to see what happens next

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Mar 3, 2021 8:32 PM

May 2014
This show is REALLY GOOD at killing off any tension it builds.

Generic Waifu bait #2434 aka Shion died. What a "tragedy".... I couldn't care less. Her big tittes were the only personality trace she had.

And I couldn't care less as well about that Mjurran girl and how Youm and the other dude simp for her so much after just 20 minutes of being close each other (and less than 5 minutes onscreen for us the viewers). She caused a genocide and the serie portrays her as the victim here, on top of that she got forgiven for everything. Awful character. Awful writing and development of a relationship between characters. Awful EVERYTHING in this "serious" arc.
Rhapsody-Mar 3, 2021 8:36 PM
Mar 3, 2021 8:50 PM

Sep 2019
Anyone else amused by this problem of Slime's to make events happen back to back due to condensing? Its very silly at times how quickly the timeline zooms by

Still good overall.
katie_potaty said:

I found it kinda dumb how obvious they made it that Milim is the girl from the Fairy Tale... they could've tried to hide that fact at least a little!

If it helps, at this point in the novel the mystery wasn't that it was Milim, but that all Rimuru knew was that Ramiris stopped Milim's rampage.

Odd thing for the anime to leave out, but minor detail i guess
Mar 3, 2021 8:54 PM
Sep 2013
Damn getting FMA vibes from this episode. Hopefully Shion can legit be brought back and not just a shell. Can't wait till Rimaru destroys the 20K army lol.
Mar 3, 2021 9:33 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I don’t approve of killing 10k people, if Rimeru does it, because it would be a bit of an edgy turn for this series imo, but I’m still excited to see what happens because it’s still fun to watch lol.
TheColonel76Mar 3, 2021 9:54 PM
Mar 3, 2021 10:12 PM

Feb 2014
Little slow pacing but overall enjoyed it. I guess I'm in the mindset that Shion and the others should remain dead as a reminder that the world theyre in can be cruel and Rimuru can't prevent everything.
"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players"
Shakespeare.
Mar 4, 2021 6:48 AM

Jan 2015
This episode pretty much killed Slime for me. Rimuru forgiving traitors and making them king? Not punishing Myulan at all? I understand if he feels he can forgive them, but doesn't he feel he needs to make them pay for his actions for the sake of his people?

I was enjoying this season, but this episode had some of the stupidest shit all in one.
Mar 4, 2021 3:59 PM
May 2019
This episode has, to my bereavement, confirmed what I expected. That being that this anime will continue to be sunshine and rainbows and will never deviate. While I knew deep down that this anime would not perma kill a member of the main cast (or any character at all for that matter), I was still really hoping for at least one moment like this to come up.
They didn't even let the deaths simmer for even one episode and immediately presented the resurrection. I get that this show is meant to be all fun and games and all around wholesome. But this felt like it was going to far. In my opinion it was the perfect chance to present a truly devastating lose to Rimuru and provide a point of growth e.g. would he be okay with killing the humans for revenge (and then possibly find out that he can resurrect by becoming a demon lord) or would he still keep his moral code and decide against it, only to later find out that if he had done it, they could have been saved.

I don't think that the way its going is bad necessarily, just that the stakes could have gone much higher and produced a far richer story than what I think we are going to get will be.
Kono_Bio_DaMar 4, 2021 4:03 PM
Mar 5, 2021 2:15 AM

Jun 2014
I'm so close to dropping this. I don't mind feelgood anime but there is no drama, no tension and the MC's genki genki tomodachi flowers come out of my ass tone is so inconsistent with the carnage and devastation we've seen on screen.
Mar 5, 2021 4:31 AM

Jul 2017
When I saw Shinon and Gobta’s body I was relieved because it felt like their was real consequences and watching Rimuru lose it was great.

Then in comes this human chick talking about a revival and she’s a princess and I’m facing palming... They couldn’t even let it sink in for a while, a resurrection was mentioned in the SAME EPISODE!!

What a fucking cop-out man. They should have stayed dead
FlexstyleMar 6, 2021 5:50 AM
Mar 5, 2021 7:03 AM

Feb 2014
After Rimuru becomes a demon lord I want a rematch between him and Hinata.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2021

257 by DestinysAcee »»
May 20, 12:16 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2021

348 by Timur15 »»
May 19, 9:39 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2021

225 by SeventeenJebs »»
May 3, 3:53 PM

» I didn't like how Rimuru handled this arc to more precise he was too forgiving on that girl who used the barrier

Youbamii - Mar 22, 2021

43 by IAmKyle »»
May 1, 2:09 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2021

190 by Shocked »»
Apr 20, 10:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.