Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 19, 2020 12:32 AM
Jul 2018
An amazing ending to an amazing anime. I want a sequel so bad
Dec 19, 2020 12:37 AM

Oct 2016
Definitely the best episode of the series so far. Maybe if there will be a season 2, an episode there might be able to top this but, this was fantastic.

Nasa was about to go in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Looking forward to the OVA and hopefully a season 2 is eventually announced. Anyone of you know what chapter to start reading the manga.
Dec 19, 2020 1:43 AM

May 2009
What a sweet anime!
Dec 19, 2020 2:42 AM

Aug 2013
10/10 anime of the year.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Dec 19, 2020 2:48 AM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
Oh it's over? Ok cool.
Dec 19, 2020 3:41 AM
Apr 2016
Thought it was a real gem at first, but my opinion has changed quite a bit after all these episodes. For starters, the side-characters were incredibly obnoxious and loud - I couldn't stand them, but fortunately they didn't receive a lot of screen-time. The comedy was very loud in this show, but I do admit that it was clever sometimes (e.g. other anime inside-jokes [Slam Dunk, One Piece, and Shokugeki no Soma] or "horror movie-level of stupid" to name a few). We also had a few downright terrible episodes, I would genuinely give them a 2 or a 3 in score (episode 3, 4, and 11). However, this show was very wholesome regardless, I found myself entertained many times while contemplating our newly-weds interact! Giving this 6.5/10 overall (rounding to a 6).
Dec 19, 2020 3:45 AM

Dec 2018
I really enjoyed this anime, definitely one of the highlights of this season. The whole anime was just peak wholesomeness >.<
Dec 19, 2020 5:01 AM

Aug 2019
I honestly found this better than a lot of the shows that aired this season
Dec 19, 2020 6:05 AM

Aug 2017
Absolutely wholesome episode and series!!

Really it was amazing to watch!!

All those cutesy scenes were so heartwarming to watch.
Makes me want to have a Tsukasa of my own XDXD!!

Really loved this series. Rare good wholesome RomCom!!

Dec 19, 2020 7:03 AM
Apr 2019
Damn. It's sad to see that this is already the ending :(. I really enjoyed this show during this season, since both Nasa and Tsukasa are curing my stress every Saturday. I hope that there would be 2nd season after this. Overall, tis' a great ending for Tonikawa. Time to read the manga!
Dec 19, 2020 8:15 AM

Jul 2020
One of my favorite shows in Fall 2020. Just pure cuteness and wholesomeness every week that I really liked.

7/10

I accept random friend requests!
Dec 19, 2020 8:36 AM
May 2019
I did not really get this show. I liked it at first, it is romantic, premise was interesting, but did not see any kind of plot or character development, just them awkwardly married doing everyday things. Maybe that was the whole point of it.

There are a lot of strange hints during the anime, such as when they visit the non-existant castle, the lunar rock thing, or in this episode, when she mentions she does not get hurt or sick, not to mention the initial being driven over by a truck. So I was waiting for either a revelation, or cliffhanger for a second season, or something, but it just ended and poof, there goes the season. Kind of dissapointing.
Dec 19, 2020 8:48 AM

Jun 2019
That was a solid finale and a good end to the show, not too flashy but heart felt, in keeping with the heart warming nature of the show.

This show has been so refreshing. A romance that isn't blighted by a love rival, parents, supernatural phenomenon, mis-understandings or unforeseen circumstances getting in the way of the main couple. We just watched two people slowly grow closer together and figure out the new path they're on.

As the main protagonist, Nasa's forth-right, but gentlemanly manner was a breath of fresh air. He is obviously attracted to his wife, but there were no exaggerated lewd moments, or cheeky incidents, which would've cheapened the feel of the show imo.

I liked the fact there were few supporting characters and even when they appeared the focus was nearly always on Nasa and Tsukasa and as a result we got to closely observe how they changed and grew over time.

The supernatural element of the show, Tsukasa's origin was only ever briefly mentioned. In this last episode she said that she"never got sick or hurt" (which explains how she took the brunt of the accident involving Nasa and was ok, even when he was hospitalised.

Whatever the implications of Tsukasa's origin, they didn't impact the story we saw in this series and I'm thankful for that. I know it might seem boring to some, but this was an almost perfect romance story imo. It's a change to see the development of a couple's relationship after they get together, as in most anime we only ever see the build up of a budding relationship and little else.

A truly great rom-com, a high 9/10
Dec 19, 2020 8:51 AM

Apr 2020
2077 said:
also, never seen blushes like this before lmao
I've been laughing for the past 5mins straight😭😭😭

It's not an anime,
without a beach episode.

- William Shakespeare
Dec 19, 2020 9:39 AM

Nov 2014
Romance ain't my thing but this anime was really lovely.
Dec 19, 2020 10:12 AM
Nov 2014
Such a wholesome show, it gives you positive emotions, I really hope there will be season two
Dec 19, 2020 10:43 AM

Jan 2011
very wholesome show till the end outside of it's extremely cute couple moments which were 10/10 teetee show was decent didn't help that it was on the lower end of the quality side so 7/10 will gladly watch more because of the super obvious hints of there being more to Tsukasa then your typical girl.

also if it does get a S2 i hope Nasa get's a bro i just realized he doesn't have a single guy friend
Dec 19, 2020 11:21 AM

Aug 2019
PEAK WHOLESOMENESS, just a really fucking cute anime nothing more to say
7/10
Dec 19, 2020 12:31 PM
Feb 2020
Saw 'I never get hurt or sick' and thought people would take it as proof..
I'm pretty sure I'm not immortal or anything, and my body doesn't get hurt or sick either
Dec 19, 2020 1:15 PM

Jul 2008
My man definitely smashed after the festival.
Very enjoyable show, but not sure how I feel about her remaining a mystery even at the end. With all the winks they kept giving us.

Is there more source material?

8/10
Dec 19, 2020 1:21 PM

May 2018
Nice final episode. Nasa is quite bold when chuu chuu-ing :3:
Dec 19, 2020 2:06 PM
Aug 2020
I didn't even want to watch this at first and then ended up watching the whole thing in a day. 8/10, I wish we had more of these kind of romance shows. If you like romances like Ore Monogatari, definitely check this out.
Dec 19, 2020 2:15 PM

May 2018

Humm, having to see Hayate and Nagi in here, probabaly ment, that Hayate didn't end up with Hinagi and maria.

OOOOH c'mon Tsukasa, you and Nasa were about to have sex, so why the hang up????

Did Tsukasa just wore her Yukata without any underwear inside????
Dec 19, 2020 2:34 PM
Jul 2020
This show was so so good 👄
Dec 19, 2020 2:46 PM
Oct 2019
Nasa you should always listen to your cute newlywed wife.

Also i love how Tsukasa cut that apple for him.
Life is not daijoubu
Dec 19, 2020 2:59 PM
May 2020
a very heart warming last episode to be fair. makes me jealous in the fact that the fictional depiction of what a specific type of love is meant to be between a young couple.

P.S. Nasa kun deffo wanted to jeet fam
Dec 19, 2020 4:42 PM
Oct 2018
I enjoyed it very much, although at the end I was expecting some big reveals about who Tsukasa really is. But no, it just ends after teasing us. That disappointed me. But it was refreshing and wholesome, and there aren’t many animes centered around newlyweds which was nice to see. Maybe it will inspire some people to more seriously think about getting married.

Anyway I give it 8/10 and I would gladly watch S2 if it ever gets made.
Dec 19, 2020 5:12 PM

Feb 2020
I love the show, is so sweet. Hope we can get a 2nd season
Dec 19, 2020 7:09 PM

Sep 2018
Eh, it felt like your run of the mill average anime in the end, was anticipating something better after episode one, that's for sure. It had it's cute moments I suppose, the humor was a touch more miss than hit. There's much better slice of life out there. 7/10.

Edit: 30 minutes later, I'm thinking 6/10. It was worse than average.
GakutoDeathGlareDec 19, 2020 7:45 PM
Dec 19, 2020 7:56 PM

Jul 2020
I enjoyed every aspect of this anime. I'm so sad to see it end, but at least there is a OVA for it and hopefully a second season.
Dec 19, 2020 9:36 PM

Dec 2010
Glordit said:
Daisetsu-bushido said:
Very cute show :). Looking forward to the OVA and hoping for more.

Don't know if you noticed but Nagi and Hayate were also at the festival:

I swear there is at least 1 reference to HnG in every episode.

I hate myself for missing that >_<

Nice wholesome show to come to an end.

I'll give it an 8.5/10
Dec 19, 2020 10:13 PM

Nov 2015
I will certainly miss spending time with Nasa and Tsukasa on Friday afternoon. I really hope we'll see a Season 2. Otherwise, well, there's always the manga!

Big hint for Tsukasa being "something more" again, when she said "I don't get hurt or sick." There seems to be a lot of leadup on that, and I'd really love to see that expanded on.
seraphbladeDec 21, 2020 7:45 AM
Risk something, take back what's yours
Say something they know they might attack you for.
--Linkin Park, "Hands Held High"
Dec 19, 2020 10:49 PM

Aug 2019
Pretty average anime.
Japanese propaganda 5/10
Dec 20, 2020 2:02 AM

Apr 2017
I really liked the show. 7/10

However, I can't not notice that the last few episodes weren't quite on the same level as the first few episodes. I don't know if it's just me being nitpicky and burned out, but I find the first half of the show much more enjoyable than the second half.
Dec 20, 2020 2:21 AM
Oct 2019
Damn Nasa-kun, even though you are sick you're still horny af..LMAO

Nasa-kun: Tsukasa-chan you are forever Tonikaku Kawaii... Hey he said the thing for the final episode...

Yukata looks great...
Summer Festival with Fireworks...
Everyone is there watching it together....
Good wrapping up the finale...

Many Cute and Wholesome moments through out the season...
Very Good Rom Com Anime 8/10

Even if without another season, i already having a good time...
davidyodo24Dec 20, 2020 2:33 AM
Dec 20, 2020 2:22 AM
Oct 2019
jasevy said:
Pretty average anime.
Japanese propaganda 5/10

LMAO japanese propaganda... Hahahaha
Dec 20, 2020 4:55 AM

Jun 2020
Wow, this was at 8.12 yesterday, it's at 8.05 now, what happened?
This anime shit is addictive
Dec 20, 2020 5:01 AM
Sep 2020
Im so glad that this Anime is having season 2! I really love this Anime, I wish when I'm in the right to have a wife... I want to have a wife like tsukasa.
😅❤️
Dec 20, 2020 5:48 AM

Jan 2014
It kinda got boring for me the last 3-4 eps and i started fast forwarding to see the end, it had it's moments and was some cute and good romance moments but overall it all just felt mediocre to me this show, the comedy just didn't do it for me and was dry and boring imo, i guess mediocre is the new good @8 score MAL rating these days (how it currently got a higher score on mal than Sukitte Ii na yo is such a joke lol) :D
6/10
Dec 20, 2020 9:14 AM

Mar 2014
It wasn't the worst ending for a final episode, but still I didn't enjoy the show how might it seem. It was a fine series, but nothing more. I wasn't a fan of the characters and their behavior (especially forced kissing). Overall, the show had its good and bad sides but definitely it's not my favourite iyashikei anime.
6/10
Dec 20, 2020 12:03 PM

Mar 2017
We ended the season with not 1, but 2 anime tropes; the fever trope and the festival trope and they both had such cute moments. The adaptation from manga to anime was perfect! I really enjoyed watching Tsukasa & Nasa grow closer over the 12 eps and see them fall more and more in love with each other.

I really hope we get a season 2 because there are some really beautiful and adorable moments in the couple's future and I want to see them animated!
Dec 20, 2020 2:09 PM

Jan 2020
I loved this way more than I thought I would. I wasn’t a huge fan of the first episode tbh, but man it was really good after that. 8.5/10 for me. This was a great anime to take my mind off of the crap that was 2020
Dec 20, 2020 2:47 PM
Dec 2020
ToniKawa In A Nutshell (mostly up to ep9)

Nasa: I want to simp you!!
Tsukasa: Don't simp me!
Nasa: But, I really want to simp you!!
Tsukasa: OK, half simp me!

Omake:-
Kaname: How dare you not simp Tsukassan!
Nasa: You're correct, I'll simp her more!
Dec 20, 2020 2:51 PM
Dec 2020
This romance is still a low bar since this kind of stuff is what should happen long before marriage, sometimes even before coupling. It's hella contrived that this low bar of courtship happened After marriage.
This seems innovative because Dragged-out Romance Cliche is the norm in anime & sex is mostly relegated to hentai.
Dec 20, 2020 4:20 PM

Mar 2020
The anime was Tonikaku Kawaii from start to finish. Nasa became ill due to overwork, but fear not he has his beautiful wife to look after him. Nasa is getting more and more aggressive, Tsukasa didn't really expect that. And the yukatas were very beautiful, the fireworks scene was great.
"I don't want to achieve anything, I just think that the person who has the greatest freedom in the ocean is the king of pirates." - Monkey D. Luffy.
"There is no one better than me when it comes to ending the expectations of others." - Natsuki Subaru
Dec 20, 2020 5:10 PM

Nov 2019
A very good anime is ended.. I'm really gonna miss this couple. Believe me guess this story was very sweet from the beginning

Dec 20, 2020 6:30 PM

Nov 2015
I'm really worried about the part where Tsukasa said she doesn't get sick or something.
Felt like she will disappear someday
Dec 20, 2020 7:27 PM

Nov 2014
Phew..Finally the final episode !!! really excited watching it....
Starting from Nasa's doing overtime in his work so he can spend time with Tsulakasa earlier... they way he working with those 3 monitors tho haha....genius... Too bad his overworks made him fall into summer fever.

Tsukasa was getting excited on nursing him as good as possible, the husband-wife talk between them on about taking "brake" while doing something was heartwarming yet hilarious, especially whe Tsukasa's starting to get mad haha... her head tho...getting bigger. that blush & embarassment when wiping the body too XD. Nasa's somehow getting more aggresive after he getting better from his fever tho.. that kisss and smooch while in bet tho haha....

Thanks to Kaname for lending the Yukatas, both NasaTsukasa looks great in it. Great to see others too in the summer festival too.Despite his excess of lot of things i.e his geniusity Nasa's really suck at catching goldfish haha...
Loved another cute husband-wife talk and wishes in the shrine....then.. just when they in lovey-dovey momeent and want to enjoy the kiss in front of shrine the others just appeared like that haha... and finally nice closing of them enjoying the fireworks together.

Absolute banger OP one of my fav this season ( Yunomi with "Tsukasa" Akari Kito singing +rapping) XD. The ED is great too, really lovely and earcatching, fitted into theme of the series.

Phew..One of few of my most anticipated adaptation this fall since this is my fav manga from Hata-Sensei. As for me, i think they adapted it beautifully and really proper. Maybe just some little details that left out from the source itself but surely that didn't really affect that much. The outline and the core of story itself still properly elaborated. And certainly the feel of wholesomeness and adorableness of realtionship between two youngins of husband and wife still depicted oerfectly in this adaptation.

As for Tsukasa's past itself it seems hinted a lot about her being ageless or being lived for long time. the hint itself came from some of her "words" that sometimes leave a quite hidden meaning, her knowledge of old times and the moon rock itself that people said it highly suggested that she came from the moon and related/referenced to renowned story of "tale of bamboo cutter". As for the source itself her background still not revealed yet. Only some foreshadowing and hint likewise. Well, whatever it is I hope they still together in the end <3.

Even with the plot that centered around the NasaTsukasa's life, the supporting characters got a proper portion as they certainly indirectly affect them two as a married couple. and they also got unique quirk and trait that made the show even more lively and wholesome

Well, since the manga/source itself still ongoing and still wonderful as ever, i really hope for sequel. As for now the recent news are this getting an OVA. I really excited to seeing it and once again hoping for the continuity after the OVA. i really wish to see more and more of their fluffyness& wholesomeness moments get adapted. Even more with more interesting and great characters that introduced in manga.

Really excited for the OVA next year, hoping for sequel too OFC..,Thanks for Seven Arcs for adapting this wonderful series, and Thanks for Hata-Sensei too for making this wonderful manga, I hope it keep going strong and wholesome as ever. Absolute 10/10 for me :D.

Dec 20, 2020 8:29 PM

Jul 2020
Few things can lift you up after your team lost horrendously and against the referee, and they have to be strong. This is one of them.

My long awaited series ended perfectly. The series I have been hyping up since April ended airing. Thanks for everything
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Check my latest web novel on Our Greatest Comeback🦊⛩️ and please drop a like or comment if you liked it!
Dec 21, 2020 12:21 PM

Apr 2009
This was such a cute romance anime! I loved it a lot. There were certainly a few more references to Tsukasa being immortal. I hope we get a season two. She's certainly a mysterious character
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Marinate1016 - Oct 9, 2020

226 by Zeno »»
May 11, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Nov 13, 2020

124 by ToG25thBaam »»
Feb 20, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Dec 11, 2020

113 by Darkfiend47 »»
Dec 2, 2023 2:35 AM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2020

407 by MuseOcean »»
Aug 7, 2023 1:14 AM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Nov 6, 2020

121 by Monzzhu »»
Jul 24, 2023 11:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.