Gleipnir
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 28, 2020 7:59 PM

Apr 2010
Myuns said:
Zeroflamez said:
Another MC manipulated by a sadistic crazy girl into doing her bidding even though he holds all the power. Oh boy is this gonna be good. Shuuichi better get some fuckin POON somewhere down the road to make it worth it or I'm dropping this shit like a bad habit.
o boi can't wait to see how big of a fool you are, when this series is done,

I shall be waiting!!
Apr 29, 2020 7:09 AM

Apr 2020
Myuns said:
Zeroflamez said:
Another MC manipulated by a sadistic crazy girl into doing her bidding even though he holds all the power. Oh boy is this gonna be good. Shuuichi better get some fuckin POON somewhere down the road to make it worth it or I'm dropping this shit like a bad habit.

When people rate this series badly, why do you think otherwise, as far as 4th episode all I understand from this anime is it's ecchi show with some plot and interesting premises and scenes to make you horny, well thought indeed.
For ecchi fan who like some plot in their show this is better than most uninteresting show out there, I dare to say that because I can see my past self really enjoy this kind of show. but to say people who're looking for a good show with good plot, this is average at very best. I wouldn't be surprised if some people who like this series wont like it as much when they watch it again years after.
ultimately this is a good series for specific purpose
AlienwatchanimeApr 29, 2020 7:27 AM
Apr 29, 2020 7:49 AM
Dec 2018
Alienwatchanime said:
Myuns said:

When people rate this series badly, why do you think otherwise, as far as 4th episode all I understand from this anime is it's ecchi show with some plot and interesting premises and scenes to make you horny, well thought indeed.
For ecchi fan who like some plot in their show this is better than most uninteresting show out there, I dare to say that because I can see my past self really enjoy this kind of show. but to say people who're looking for a good show with good plot, this is average at very best. I wouldn't be surprised if some people who like this series wont like it as much when they watch it again years after.
ultimately this is a good series for specific purpose
cause i have read the manga, and something giant happens later on, that completely changes it's course. The anime is following the manga completely, 20 chapters has been adapted currently.

the start of the story is setup for the latter, that's why it seems boring and uninteresting. kinda like Steins gate first part.
May 3, 2020 2:27 PM
Apr 2020
dark-chaos said:
Muzan2020 said:

You can't compare a real case with this anime you dummy. He can jump from a rooftop to the ground, and you say that he isn't strong enough to beat her? Don't be ridiculous. He doesn't have to be a killer, he's supposed to be smart even though he's not as smart as i think, there's still many other ways to escape from that blackmailing situation. For example if ur not smart enough to think :

1. Killing way : he smack her til dead, which is almost impossible for him

2. Threaten her back : tell her that she can't control him by only blackmailing him, which is the best scenario for me.

That's just my opinion. And u need to think how ridiculous it is.

calling others "dummy" while discussing it only shows your weak personality, better keep this in your mind next time talk to someone

Muzan2020 said:
He can jump from a rooftop to the ground

so can you tell what the difference between someone can jump high or someone hold a gun or knife? they all have the tools to kill

Muzan2020 said:
and you say that he isn't strong enough to beat her?

I don't remember where I said: "he isn't strong enough?"
what I said: "Not everyone has a gun can pull the trigger" which means not everyone having power, can use it to kill, the psychological factor plays a role
next time read the replay before writing back

Muzan2020 said:
there's still many other ways to escape from that blackmailing situation

did you even complete the first episode or are you watching without subtitles?
because I didn't see her treating him more than once, and the threat was "tell me everything or I will tell everyone about you" and he answered her that he doesn't know
why he should think about kill her or threat her when she didn't ask anything dangerous? the logical thinking to see what she wants from him then decide what to do
after that they moved to her house to continue talking and the girl attacked them then after they beat her their relationship starts to get better

Muzan2020 said:
Threaten her back : tell her that she can't control him by only blackmailing him, which is the best scenario for me.

this funny, didn't he just threat her back in episode 2 that he will reveal that she killed someone if she reveals his form?, again I wonder if you even watched the anime lol

U don't get it, forget it enough with this bullshit, once a person fall in love with something they'll be blind by it. Well It doesn't matter anyway

May 3, 2020 2:32 PM
Apr 2020
Alienwatchanime said:
bastek66 said:
I knew that as soon as gigguk praised Gleipnir in his latest video, subforum will be swarmed with complains from pretentious overthinkers, elitists, fanservice haters and epic memers.

I dont know who is gigguk.
I do want to enjoy anime and follow its world without too much overthinking, but for me this anime is overdone. I do watch anime with my feeling not only using my brain, if i like it it didnt mean i dont notice its shortfall
I dont hate the fanservice, i just dont include the ecchi scenes into consideration, they are there for the kids so i just focus on the other aspect. I do understand the fanservice in this anime is good. but thats all about it can offer

Nah man I'm sure u don't want to get a part of it. I agree with you, a typical fan. They are just twisting words not seeing the fact. There's a reason why this anime getting a bad rating and they just won't admit it
Muzan2020May 3, 2020 2:41 PM

May 3, 2020 4:28 PM

Jan 2011
Muzan2020 said:

U don't get it, forget it enough with this bullshit, once a person fall in love with something they'll be blind by it. Well It doesn't matter anyway

if "loves" makes us blind, then I guess "hates" makes us talking without mind or logic
May 6, 2020 5:03 AM
Jan 2018
dark-chaos said:
Muzan2020 said:

if "loves" makes us blind, then I guess "hates" makes us talking without mind or logic

You pretty much wasted your time, that's the usual generic response to ignore that you put logic into an answer
May 6, 2020 9:49 AM

Jan 2018
The anime is fairly solid .
The true joke is the level of argumentation in this post lmao
May 6, 2020 10:00 AM

Jan 2018
Kougai said:
Ya'll who are talking shit are buggin.

1. "I don't like the main character. He's a pussy."

Not everybody is as edgy as you guys always ready to fight and kill people in your mind in case you're put in an anime scenario. You're like that girl in the second episode. But I bet if he was like that ya'll would have called it over the top. And for whoever mentioned Midoriya is better, he's not. My man doesn't know if he wants to be a pussy or a hero, has no personality, and has less character development than the villians.

2. "Nothing's going on, plot is boring."

It just started. We just had a great, long fight scene that had great animation with some explanation for the blonde girls motive. You can wait 12 episodes for Stein's Gate to get interesting and give it a 8 or a 9, but this makes you wait an episode an a half before a great fight scene and you bitch? Cmon. Plus the ending of episode 2 was interesting.

3. "Fan service"

What fan service? This is nothing compared to anime in general.

Nah dude , you can't have mature content in a mature story.
If nipples exist in that universe it's just fanservice .there could not possibly be something else behind it. That would be ridiculous.
That's why anime dudes never have nipples .
Because that would make it garbage.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gleipnir Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Jun 28, 2020

196 by BiggKab »»
Apr 5, 3:51 AM

Poll: » Gleipnir Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2020

93 by sapphiron22 »»
Dec 11, 2023 11:15 PM

Poll: » Gleipnir Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 21, 2020

142 by nanajp »»
Dec 4, 2023 7:14 AM

Poll: » Gleipnir Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2020

90 by nanajp »»
Dec 4, 2023 7:13 AM

Poll: » Gleipnir Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 31, 2020

73 by nanajp »»
Dec 4, 2023 7:11 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.