Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 5, 2020 12:31 PM
May 2017
The protagonist's mental age should be around 28 so why is he getting scared like that
May 7, 2020 8:18 AM

Jan 2015
PoisonSamurai said:
The protagonist's mental age should be around 28 so why is he getting scared like that

anime only. He is pretty non-emotional, level-headed in the novel. ( albeit novel itself is pretty non-emotional )

HarunoAarex said:
I haven't read the LN, only manga... so why is the anime so different than how manga goes..??...currently on ep3, and things are totally different...maybe should've read LN instead... -_-

Same with novel :( not a faifthful animation by any means
May 7, 2020 5:56 PM

Mar 2014
Looks like another generic isekai for the season, but the ex-Court Magician guy is gorgeous

RIP that the MC's meal didn't get eaten before he fell asleep
May 14, 2020 3:28 PM
Feb 2018
Unique isekai fall asleep at one table as a salaryman wake up as a child noble at another. The delay on the magic reading was good little fake out. Finally thing nobles that cannot read little odd but I guess he has the library as it expected of a noble?
May 18, 2020 2:42 AM

Mar 2012
This could have been interesting ONLY IF he didn't turn out to be a one in a million prodigy magic user. Looks like this is going down the typical OP MC with harem isekai route. At least it doesn't have gaming interfaces popping up so far.

Japanese being used in the other world is kind of really stupid.
Jun 19, 2020 1:27 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lmao i might be a little interest in this show. Looks how funny his isekai was. I mean, he just reincarnationed as a poor aristocratic family? Its really shit! I laughed hard when hear that. However, yeah, as a typical MC, he would be bless so hard til his end. So, like that shit. He suddenly succeeded using the first magic. Magic? Damn, isekai, always surrounded with the magic thingy. Was that something new on this show? No clue. Great. Now lets see how that cute chibi's MC form can bring to me the more satisfaction.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 20, 2020 12:48 AM

Jan 2015
Just rewatched it after reading novel, ehehe i was right that the first foreshadowing part was all anime original, if i know my isekai novels correctly, they would never foreshadow something that they are not sure will happen (most likely he didn't even invent Elise in the first chapter)...
Overall the episode felt very... original, i wish they adapted novel as is, but we get what we get. I wanna write some of the things i wish they included to anyone interested, but feel free to check out at least the first 3 chapters (they are pretty short), it has a lot of “juicy” info. And the first 25 chapters (2 episodes) are pretty interesting, arguably the most interesting part of the novel?

Jul 24, 2020 6:37 AM

Jul 2015
Wow, Well's parents really wanted another daughter if they were going so far as to have eight sons. No wonder their family is poor, look at all those useless books they have. For a guy who is 25-year old mentally he sure reacts like a 6-year old in his new body to this fantasy world lol.

Aug 1, 2020 9:12 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
INTERESTING, the anime is really attentive, I could see from the cooking. the guy thought he was in a dream, but it was not a dream so he was just going to live off the scenario as a rich boy taken care of and served, but it ended up he really being a poor family, he had to work in the house, and the helpful brother ended up leaving ALREADY HAHA Then he meets the Link Elf Magic guy??? SO MUCH FUN ALREADY LOL
張大です for 張大勇督察
Aug 19, 2020 8:38 AM

Dec 2008
Okay heres a quaint little twist to the isekai " I wish I was someone else" trope.
So dude is kinda lame, and Japan is clearly getting bleaker. WHEN SUDDENLY...lol
Then...POOOOOOOORRR NOOOOOOBLES!!!!!!
Now he can start from scratch with that magic affinity A+ level!
Looks good, sounds good. I loved how it tried to immerse in the world with the map right away. "Fiction must be more plausible than reality" for a story to work, tis said. And that opening was...meh. The characters might be a bit bland here and there I am guessing. But still it all seems to mesh in a way I like. Plus that ending sequence and song was very enjoyable. HERES TO A GREAT SHOW I HOPE! KAMPAi!!!!!
Aug 20, 2020 9:11 AM
Aug 2020
Where can i read the light novel please help!
Feb 5, 2021 5:26 PM
Jan 2021
A lot of scenes in the manga were skipped. the fighting scenes were also more interesting in the manga.

Literally Anyone: Then will also marry you then.
MC: sure
_PsyColdFeb 5, 2021 5:29 PM
Apr 18, 2021 9:18 AM

Sep 2012
not bad start

Reapermask said:
Wow, Well's parents really wanted another daughter if they were going so far as to have eight sons. No wonder their family is poor, look at all those useless books they have. For a guy who is 25-year old mentally he sure reacts like a 6-year old in his new body to this fantasy world lol.

i say memories of previous life doesn't necessarily mean hes mentally same age as he was in hes previous life, unless author planned it that way, if he hasn't clarified it then its up to us to decide i guess

i know few other animes that were like that and MC was interested in girl so it became a issue, but it became issue cause ppl lack of understanding and the fact is we can't be 100% sure where he is mentally (if we don't count biology body and brains DEV when person grows, that they dev and are limited in younger age) if hes reincarnated with hes memory intact but i am sure biology puts some limits in place so kid could never be 100% adult even if he remembers past life

some ppl have more dev brains for their age so they can be bit more mature but never full adult biological age limits us

kid in adult body is possible but reverse is not, not a doctor but its paste on what i remember from my biology class

Sugram22Apr 30, 2021 11:10 AM
Aug 20, 2022 3:51 PM
Feb 2010
The best!!!So interesting!!!
Dec 10, 2022 7:38 PM
Jul 2022
good
you should watch t its a bt different from other anime
Feb 16, 2023 10:58 AM
Feb 2022
It's so, so bad. I rarely drop shows on the first episode but why did an adult mentally regress THIS much? If he is going to be like this, why even make it an isekai?
May 24, 2023 10:32 PM

Dec 2022
Damn, I feel bad for his older brothers, they got basically throw away like trash but even so left with a smile.
Jun 3, 2023 10:54 AM
Feb 2023
it was good ty
Oct 15, 2023 3:47 PM
Jan 2023
Good start to a new isekai
Jan 26, 1:47 PM
Call me Oniichan

Jan 2007
Really enjoyed the first ep. Hopefully the series doesn't become generic isekai shit Clueless
Feb 9, 5:42 AM
Jul 2023
Could have been better
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 23, 2020

64 by amf85 »»
Apr 1, 2:03 PM

Poll: » Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2020

99 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Jan 27, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2020

75 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Jan 26, 2:54 PM

Poll: » Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2020

45 by elkensteyin »»
Jan 12, 9:10 PM

Poll: » Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2020

71 by LadyLeeMing »»
Nov 30, 2023 3:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.