New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 19, 2020 5:56 AM

Jan 2012
I wish s3 got never produced by Deen
its destroying the name of the whole show with those arifureta trash animations

Jan 19, 2020 6:05 AM

Sep 2018
Many people seem to weigh animation quality pretty hard. This Season has a god awful visual representation and thus the score is lower.

Also things like Censorship or filler play a role.
Jan 19, 2020 9:11 AM
Sep 2015
MegamiRem said:
Allen_D_Gray-Man said:

The animation is horrible at best .. and I have no idea What do you mean by underrated are you even watching the new season

That reply was from october, there were only two episodes that aired at that time.

oh sorry, I didn't realize that and thanks for the clarification
Jan 20, 2020 3:52 AM

Mar 2019
The reason why the score is so low is that it sucks- plain and simple. Studio Deen absolutely butchered the show, and I am not saying this because I am a hater, but because it's my favorite anime. The manga is stunning, but the anime failed to adapt to the vivid and sharp scenes from the original work. At times it looks like someone drew on Paint and decided that it was good enough. Kamigami no Gekirin makes me embarrassed to call this my favorite anime, that is how bad it truly is.
Jan 20, 2020 11:30 AM
Jul 2018
I think the score is still high, and is likely to drop further by the end of the season.
Jan 21, 2020 10:32 PM
Oct 2018
The animation of this new season totally sucks. The fighting scenes from the previous seasons were so thrilling and captivating. But this seasons fighting scenes are not at all enjoyable. The fight between escanor and meliodas looked like watching a cartoon. 😂😂😂
Too bad this season was not animated by A1 pictures. Or else the scores would be much higher.
Jan 25, 2020 9:20 PM
Apr 2015
bunnymyeon said:
The reason why the score is so low is that it sucks- plain and simple. Studio Deen absolutely butchered the show, and I am not saying this because I am a hater, but because it's my favorite anime. The manga is stunning, but the anime failed to adapt to the vivid and sharp scenes from the original work. At times it looks like someone drew on Paint and decided that it was good enough. Kamigami no Gekirin makes me embarrassed to call this my favorite anime, that is how bad it truly is.

You shouldn't be embarrassed, you should find an anime that you can call your favorite without having to go through this..
Jan 25, 2020 9:23 PM
Apr 2015
NPaudyal97 said:
The animation of this new season totally sucks. The fighting scenes from the previous seasons were so thrilling and captivating. But this seasons fighting scenes are not at all enjoyable. The fight between escanor and meliodas looked like watching a cartoon. 😂😂😂
Too bad this season was not animated by A1 pictures. Or else the scores would be much higher.

So it is the art that made the show drop .. LOL , not the story. The art isn't as bad as you think. Animation has gotten much better. Should find comfort knowing that they are at least trying for the people wining and complaining
Jan 29, 2020 5:37 AM

Feb 2009
Oh, come on. Now it have lower score than Boruto... Are you kidding me?
Jan 29, 2020 12:19 PM

Feb 2017
In case Nanatsu no Taizai is a very good story with epicness and things like that.

I read all the scan for me and it explain in most part, this score.

They are rushing too much, fight like the one in the 16th episode was sense to be one of the most exciting but not so much ...

And i don't talked before because it was very rare but today the animation is worse than never. For a production like Nanatsu no Taizai with already 4 season, you can't do that.
It was not such disgusting at the start but now almost every characters change of face between the scene.

I really like Nanatsu no taizai but this 4th season with the start of the better part of the manga can't be epic with this.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2020

90 by masons_anime78 »»
May 21, 11:11 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2019

190 by aristotle002 »»
Apr 14, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2019

88 by Sodo2050 »»
Mar 13, 11:54 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2020

34 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 27, 11:39 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2020

25 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 27, 11:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.