Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 25, 2019 7:32 AM
Jun 2017
To be honest i am not into this episode, i mean compared to last week where its SO SIZZLING HOT, MY EYES are so focused on that one, this episode is kind of boring, i mean we have that beach episode plus the novel part which nearly made me asleep.

we also have this Rui starting to dislike Natsuo , as a self defense and she even said to Hina that its fine that she continued her relationship with natsuo... and as Team Rui, I AM DISGUSTED BY WHAT I AM WATCHING... i cant tolerate what im watching as she already give and and have her last kiss... (BOO... BOO... BOOO)

This episode has also few INTIMATE SCENES throughout the episode making me boring...

until...

that hina and natsuo have some INTIMATE SCENE and talk about their relationship and how it started... it made me awake a little (even when im not a team hina)...

and what made me excited is that ...

SOMEONE HAVE JUST TOOK A PICTURE OF THEM KISSING!!! that made me excited to watch the final episode next week...
Mar 25, 2019 7:53 AM

Feb 2019
wow we finaly get the action we ve been waiting for... yey for natsuo
Mar 25, 2019 1:20 PM

Oct 2017
dabdan43 said:
uninstallthegame said:
YIKES, that was hella fucking fast. they just brushed off the whole Okinawa trip just like that? holy shieeet
there was no build-up whatsoever, lol. how can you feel any emotion at this point? they just cut straight to the photo of them kissing

just to compare - this is how it was in the anime vs how it was in the manga. feel the difference

also, any idea if this will end next week? I honestly can't figure out what will be the ending point of this season, especially with this pace

I am honestly extremely disappointed in this like my god. The amount of stuff they rushed through from the manga is ridiculous. Im dumbfounded

There's only 12 episodes (1 episode left), so they have to rush through this I guess?

They want to ended at a point which shits goes completely wrong instead of a happy end instead ?
Mar 25, 2019 1:57 PM

Aug 2013
KANLen09 said:

Hoping the finale will redeem the series somewhat.

Did you forget what they had done with Fuuka ending?
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Mar 25, 2019 3:23 PM

Dec 2016
Oops... Busted! Hina must be at the edge of loosing her career as a teacher :/ It was a very risky... I feel bad for Rui though :(

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Mar 25, 2019 3:36 PM

Jul 2017
rsc-pl said:
KANLen09 said:

Hoping the finale will redeem the series somewhat.

Did you forget what they had done with Fuuka ending?

Nope, same studio, anime original ending (and it's still fresh as a recollection).

Mar 25, 2019 3:48 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
uninstallthegame said:
YIKES, that was hella fucking fast. they just brushed off the whole Okinawa trip just like that? holy shieeet
there was no build-up whatsoever, lol. how can you feel any emotion at this point? they just cut straight to the photo of them kissing

just to compare - this is how it was in the anime vs how it was in the manga. feel the difference

also, any idea if this will end next week? i honestly can't figure out what will be the ending point of this season, especially with this pace
This anime was clearly pro Rui, because the disrespect for Hina is real with this one especially
Mar 25, 2019 8:35 PM
May 2017
srsly? XD

Photo from that angle, at night, with perfect quality and ofcourse you can recognize person from his back. Try to make photo like that without tripod, have fun...
Mar 26, 2019 4:23 AM

Jun 2017
Mein Gott, what kind of camera was that. The one who took the photo might've used a Nikon P900 for a person to be even identifiable at that distance, anyway, Hina is gonna get so fired, or so I think.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Mar 26, 2019 7:38 PM

Sep 2009
EmperorAlfred said:
Mein Gott, what kind of camera was that. The one who took the photo might've used a Nikon P900 for a person to be even identifiable at that distance, anyway, Hina is gonna get so fired, or so I think.

daaamn i hate myself for watch like all 11 episodes today, and now i have to wait 3 days :D seems tho like the manga is worth it huh

Mar 26, 2019 8:04 PM
Nov 2015
Kind of a sad moment, a career could be ruined... On the other hand - TEAM RUI ALL THE WAY!
Mar 27, 2019 3:39 PM

Apr 2018
I kinda expected that ending to happen! But poor Rui :( i actually like her more than Hina. This ep was good but shocking ending!
Mar 29, 2019 4:21 PM
Feb 2009
can't believe how much they skipped..
Mar 30, 2019 2:57 AM

Jan 2019
This is becoming another tokyo ghoul. :(
Mar 31, 2019 1:51 AM

Aug 2017
Awww the party is ending now? Who is the spy?
Mar 31, 2019 1:53 AM

May 2015
Why are so many characters using boku in this anime..

Hina's such a pushover, I'm only halfway through the episode but there's no way they don't get found out. I just hope it happens soon so they get what they deserve

Edit: lmao she got found out
stevenkeiMar 31, 2019 1:58 AM
“You choose to be hurt rather than to hurt others, right?
You’re nice and wonderful.
But while it seems like you are choosing both,
you’re really forsaking both.”
Apr 3, 2019 2:48 PM
Sep 2012
So conflicted! The Team Hina part of me is sad and angry because that convenient picture is bs and I don't want my ship to sink. The Team Rui part of me is happy because it means my girl may finally have her day.
Jun 2, 2019 2:41 PM

Oct 2012
The rush is real...

I mean, it's not like it's Fuuka all over again where they completely change the ending as they are pretty much true to original this time around but sadly they skipped all the developement along the way and aimed only for story twists. But when you start cutting things out, you strip the sense of time-flow from the anime and undermine the impact in the end. There was tons of other things that happened in between mentioned parts and they oversimplified the character developement a lot.

So it wasn't bad episode per se, but it lacked the meaning and urgency behind their actions. Now it seems obvious this season ends with open-ending in anticipation of possible sequel so I really wonder how satisfying end we'll get.

CaesarZeppelli said:
Who tha fuck, by seeing pictures of fireworks, focus and zoom into the windows instead of the students or the fireworks, this just feel really forced, seriously.

It was also forced in the manga, although it was explained better and those photographers were given a bit of backstory. I still find it hard to believe that anything would be visible in the distant window during school shooting, the more so when the outside was lit by the fireworks and the window was completely darl and out of focus.
Mich666Jun 2, 2019 2:45 PM
Jun 4, 2019 11:25 PM

Sep 2011
I don't think I've ever cringed as hard as I did in this episode and I love romance anime. Goddamn that was hard to watch.
Jul 4, 2019 4:53 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
PROPOSAL AND THEY FINALLY DID IT !!!!! I LOVED THISSSSS EPISODE AND EVERY HINA MOMENT SO MUCH <3333333333 , REALLY LOVED WHERE THIS WAS GOING !!!!!!

SO SAD SHE WAS CAUGHT WITH A PICTURE IN THE END !!!! NOW SHE'LL BE FIRED AND MAYBE CAN'T BE TOGETHER :(((
張大です for 張大勇督察
Nov 17, 2019 7:03 AM
Dec 12, 2019 7:32 AM

Feb 2019
Damn it. I'll be honest I was happy that Natsuo and Hina shared that moment together. Now it's ruined because somehow managed to catch them in a picture... I felt shattered. I knew something was off the moment she was summoned to the conference room. I'm actually afraid of what's going to happen in the next episode, especially since it's the last. And that post-credits: "I'm sorry. I love you." What the hell is going to happen?

Ah damn it. I'm feeling so anxious.
Mar 5, 2020 8:57 PM

Jan 2016
lmfao this anime is so fucking stupid

And jesus christ as if some pic would be able to capture them that perfectly from so far away through a fucking window when its zoomed in, are you kidding me. LMFAOOO.
Mar 26, 2020 10:01 AM

Mar 2017
serves them right. who the fuck has sex while in a school trip, considering their positions they really should've thought about it beforehand. I mean, for all the "I'm an adult" bs hina's been spewing she always tends to not think when in the moment. btw what kind of camera was that for a phone? i kinda want it
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
May 5, 2020 7:52 AM
Sep 2016
damn they had me lower my guard just because it is a "beach" episode!
As we know from other anime, beach episodes are mostly non-canon stupid fanservice and fun and all, but dayuuum they hit us with that ending.
Jul 4, 2020 11:54 AM

Mar 2019
Damn,why do I feel like Natsuo is going to "betray" Hina in the future. And why that photo.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jul 30, 2020 4:16 PM

Apr 2019
Man fuck Hina and fuck Natsuo. The only characters worth anything in this anime are Rui, and Fumiya.
Sep 6, 2020 11:02 PM

Sep 2016
ROFL those yaoi kisses lmao.

Apart from that, I'm gonna hate the story for a while now.
Too much bitch in my eyes.
She'd better get a redemption arc for real because she's unacceptable rn.
(and of course she gets the better sex scene, lol)
I still hope the situation will change and he will dump her anyway <.<
bruh
Oct 28, 2020 12:08 PM

May 2018
Wow. And here I thought the Tokyo Ghoul adaptations did their manga dirty. But this... skipping out 10 chapters, rushing through everything, pretending that the side characters do not even exist unlike the manga, even completely omitting the best scenes in the hotel room... all in 1 episode. yikes
Oct 28, 2020 12:08 PM

May 2018
Wow. And here I thought the Tokyo Ghoul adaptations did their manga dirty. But this... skipping out 10 chapters, rushing through everything, pretending that the side characters do not even exist unlike the manga, even completely omitting the best scenes in the hotel room... all in 1 episode. yikes
Nov 27, 2020 9:58 AM

Jan 2020
Is it just me or everyone else notice that they completely skipped
in dub episode then sub. Subbed ep 11 length is 27 min & dub ep 11 length is 24 min.
Dec 24, 2020 12:13 PM

Aug 2018
Bruh when he was finally hittin' it...
Jun 22, 2021 10:39 PM
Jan 2018
I get it, I get her decision to try to alter her feelings in order to move on. What more can she do? She likes a guy whose feelings are fleeting towards her most beloved sister.

Although I am kinda sad that Miu didn't get any big recognitions for her hard work, I am glad to see her positive outlook from such experience:

Let's work hard together!

Damn, the teacher's decline and brutally honest advice to Fujii is incredible. He really humbled that guy.
"Try struggling, it all starts from there."

The girls are rocking her swimsuits!!!

AHAHAHAHHA AWKWARD MOMENT.
"I object to all of that."
?!?!?!?!
EXCUSE ME?!!?!?!?!
?!?!?!?!!?
HOW SELFISH CAN HE BE?!!?!?!??!
His rebuttal is a $5 ring bought at the gift store... IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR BIG ROMANTIC GESTURE, CHILD? My god.

"Please don't decide by yourself and use age or relations as reasons that it wouldn't be good for my sake."
Um-- But... She's ALSO an adult, if you tell her that she shouldn't treat you like a kid, so should you. You're deciding FOR HER, that she shouldn't think for herself and get out of this relationship. What is this guy on about?

I'M FUMING!!!
He flipped her narrative upside down.

OOOP- CAUGHT IN THE ACT. THE SPICE INTENSIFIES!!!!
Jul 5, 2021 5:52 PM

Aug 2014
lol who would notice and recognize a face in window at night so far away... that was a spy camera! not even my pro camera can do that:D
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jul 28, 2021 6:14 PM
Nirai Kanai

Dec 2012
Pffftttt.... the ending of this episode LMAO. Even as someone who hasn't read the manga, this episode felt extremely rushed and there seemed to be some interesting censorship maybe? I've been on the fence about Natsuo for awhile but this episode made me dislike him so much more. He's so weird when he's with Hina. While I'm going to finish this last episode, I considered reading the manga early on but not sure if I want to even do that now.

The World Suffused with Sound.
Aug 3, 2021 11:10 PM
Jul 2018
A good quote on talent from the literature club girl early on in this episode. Something like "Those without talent must have something that those with talent do not have, right?" Or something along those lines, I probably butchered it.
It's a good point. Many don't even believe in talent anymore ("it's all skill bro") but from my experiences I think it's real. Yeah, even those who are talented have to work hard, but, some are still more naturally gifted at certain things than others. If you're less talented, it will take a lot more work to become skilled... but even so, use your lack of talent to your advantage. Portray your struggle of becoming skilled in what you do. It's always amazing to see those without talent growing as they work harder and harder. And that feeling of despair and losing to those who are more talented is something that will push you to be stronger, if you don't give up. So... keep trying!

Now onto the juicier parts of the episode...
Of course, someone caught Hina in a photo kissing Natsuo. Lmao well that's what happens when you leave the blinds open. Though they WERE watching the fireworks so I can't really blame them.
Ideally Hina can just quit the job and become a housewife but, lol, I doubt she'd want to do that so... Natsuo, your relationship is in jeopardy now.
BUT, I mean... regardless, Hina's gonna get fired, so why not just seal the deal and marry Natsuo, Hina?
Still, don't see this relationship turning out well now. Rui's chances with Natsuo potentially increase? We'll see in next episode (maybe. Or more likely: a cliffhanger...)

Also, Hina said she couldn't masturbate while thinking of Natsuo, and Natsuo didn't take that the wrong way at all. I'm impressed. Is this what people mean when they call Natsuo an idiot? Not what a had in mind.

Still... the "sex scene" in this episode wasn't anymore explicit than Shrek, when Farquaad is in bed naked. Is Shrek a filthy, trashy movie now? And Natsuo and Hina actually love each other. So how is this filthy? MAL reviewers have some explaining to do. There's only one episode left for this anime to turn into 2/10 trash!

Hafexo said:
srsly? XD

Photo from that angle, at night, with perfect quality and ofcourse you can recognize person from his back. Try to make photo like that without tripod, have fun...

Yeah, when you put it like that I think I have to agree with you on this one. It is pretty darn unrealistic. If I were the writer I would have had Natsuo's two dumbass friends follow him and then betray him and take a photo, or something like that. Would also make for good drama.
removed-userAug 3, 2021 11:14 PM
Aug 21, 2021 7:55 AM

Sep 2015
Natsuo you're actually a kid in terms of how you handle situations.

And this is also a basic rule for school that has been taught, the fact that episode 11 in and Hina never even thought or was aware of making out with a student is taboo?
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Feb 21, 2022 10:07 PM
Jun 2020
All I have to say is three words "caught in 4K"
May 22, 2022 11:58 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Well I sorta got what I wanted, but of course they gotta keep things relatively FAMILY FRIENDLY and any hot steamy action has been skipped over. Oh well. At least they banged. And now sh*t's about to hit the fan, thanks to some random person somehow having the 100x zoom feature on a samsung galaxy S21 ultra back in early 2019. Idk man, I'm sure everyone watching this is aware that it's sh*t, but I think the main reason comes from what I have a feeling is to be a really unsatisfactory ending. We'll see. Just the last episode to go before completing this masterpiece.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Sep 5, 2023 12:04 PM

Feb 2022
"to come to dislike someone is a type of self-defense. by disliking the cause of what makes one suffer, one's heart starts to feel better..."
wow. just wow. i might put this quote on my wall or sth.

as a proud member of #teamhina, i liked the story progression and Natsuo's decision.
the second half was waaay too fast tho, even for an anime-only like me.
the girls looked awesome in the swimsuits, especially Miu ;)
                                                    slice of life anime, my beloved.

2D>>>>>>
Nov 30, 2023 11:42 PM

Nov 2023
So many things happened in this episode, a lot for me to take in
Apr 15, 6:47 PM
Mar 2023
this show is atrocious
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

262 by jamesheller9009 »»
Apr 19, 9:06 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2019

155 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 18, 8:19 AM

» It has a happy ending

removed-user - Mar 11

37 by Kwiatek280 »»
Apr 15, 3:53 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2019

131 by venbals »»
Apr 13, 10:58 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2019

145 by venbals »»
Apr 13, 10:27 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.