Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 11, 2021 11:57 PM
Jul 2018
Next episode is Last episode...
Jun 16, 2021 9:21 AM

Jun 2020
I love Cain!!!!!!!!!

Blanca telling YL that he should stop going after & trying to kill Eiji as it would make Ash just like them. Get a hobby or some therapy pls, Yut Lung. His past is so tragic too.

If anything, I’d think Blanca is Ash’s weak spot. For someone who trusts no one, what the flying fuck at how fast he warms up & readily accepts him back & seemingly trusts him again. Granted they have a really entangled past but lol.

Yuuma & Nojima Kenji’s voice acting omg......THE HOSPITAL SCENE (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)

Is Dino Golzine seriously dead like that?!!!!!? ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jul 24, 2021 2:23 AM

Jun 2019
I want Ash to kill Golzine not him!!! The next episode will be hell. Even though I know what will happen to Ash at the end I just can't
Dec 18, 2021 9:56 AM
Nov 2020
When Ash and Eiji reaching out for each other was foreshadowed in the opening the whole time
Oct 10, 2022 5:47 AM
Oct 2021
The Eiji and Ash's part was... A FUCKING MASTERPIECE!! If I was not in my dormitory watching this, I wouldn't hold my tears. And I'm glad that pig old man died but.. I feel like the guy who killed him is a bigger issue.
Nov 23, 2022 6:11 PM
Oct 2019
Thank god Eiji is alive.

That Sayonara get me emotional 😭

Damn poor Yut-Lung backstory, no wonder he hates his brothers like that but still not a reason to kill Eiji.
I like Blanca dialogue with him, he need to love.

Let's go Blanca has switched side.

Now into the Season Finale, I'm not ready 😢

Holy shit that ending, what a Plot Twist 😱
Feb 10, 2023 4:03 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Oh nvm, Eiji is actually alive. Maybe not alive and WELL, but it seems like he'll be able to survive. At least Blanca gave it to Ash straight in telling him that he should've sent Eiji back to Japan if he really meant that much to him. While I still think Eiji dying right then and there would've hit harder (sure maybe it could be seen as cheaply written motivation for Ash, but I still feel like it could've worked in the show's favour), it would've been maybe a little too sudden. I'm glad that although in tears, they were more or less able to exchange their goodbyes.

Eiji was yelling "LET HIM GO" to red-haired-I-forgot-his-name, but he was probably yelling that more to himself than to him.

And so the final boss isn't Papa Dino (he was kind of just a meh antagonist anyway), but instead the guy he hired a couple episodes ago lol. But we all know the real boss for Ash is the devil living inside him.

Look at what you've become, a dog working for some punks.

Well, that's what I used to be, anyway.

Until now though I still don't get what the deal is with Yut-Lung. Is he just simply jealous of Ash and Eiji, wanting some of that love for himself? Ok then fam
BetaMaleUltraFeb 10, 2023 4:08 PM

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 27, 2023 3:03 AM

Dec 2020
Oh Eiji is alive.

Blanca's conversation with Yut Lung was so good.  
May 21, 2023 7:33 AM
Apr 2013
I dropped the show on this episode because if I don't watch the end, then it didn't happen. Overall, I loved it because it was a dynamic story with multiple twists that still managed to show true tenderness and love between the protagonists.
Sep 6, 2023 10:01 AM
Jul 2018
noo i don't want ash to die but i feel like it's going to happen anyway
removed-userSep 6, 2023 10:04 AM
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Banana Fish Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2018

349 by swagchungussette »»
May 28, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Banana Fish Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2018

88 by tenmeis »»
May 10, 4:11 AM

Poll: » Banana Fish Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

TheFreycook - Aug 8, 2018

67 by bubba460z »»
May 5, 4:10 PM

» Any differences?

Mangahater - Apr 27

10 by MickeyMinaj »»
Apr 29, 2:09 AM

Poll: » Banana Fish Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2018

121 by matheoo41 »»
Apr 13, 5:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.