Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 15, 2017 3:22 PM
Sep 2017
Lelouch0202 said:
This episode was certainly something. Doesn't really feel like anything happened.

I really don't like that C class dude. He needs be put in place by someone.

More Ichinose is always good though. <3
Hirata is a pretty nice guy.

Hirata was a great person, believing in Ayanokouji and helping him to solve the situation.
Sep 15, 2017 3:24 PM
Sep 2017
antonn said:
Someone wake me up when it gets back to the quality of the first 6ep.

Really the quality of the anime only fell after 6ep.
Sep 15, 2017 9:41 PM

Nov 2016
The episode revolves around a stolen panties, it seems strange but it was interesting, the anime must end in the next episodes when they discover the thief. I wanted to give time for a possible romance between Ayanokouji and Sakura.
Sep 15, 2017 10:52 PM

Jul 2017
Cmon ibuki don't be like that
EcchiKingMamster said:
i don't really know what this show is doing anymore, but i fucking love it looooolll

I don't know either lol
Sep 15, 2017 11:14 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Jkickit said:
Cmon ibuki don't be like that
EcchiKingMamster said:
i don't really know what this show is doing anymore, but i fucking love it looooolll

I don't know either lol

im glad to see all the elitists and edgleords get salty though, meanwhile i will ogle the girls and their fanservice :)

and boy was ep 7 a good "fuck you" to all the fanservice haters, it was satisfying

EcchiGodMamsterSep 15, 2017 11:18 PM
Sep 15, 2017 11:55 PM

Aug 2013
This is why everyone thinks class D is a bunch of retards.

-Panties get stolen
-Just had an enemy classmate in you camp
-Immediately blame the boys and clear every girl of any possible doubt

C class's plan was interesting. Blow all the points and then go back to the boat to party since you cant go negative. I have a feeling between Ibuki and the guy in B class, that C class purposefully planted those moles to try and find out who the other class's leaders are so they can get those bonus points at the end.

Ibuki seems like the most obvious person to point the finger at for the panty incident, so I have a feeling she didn't do anything. Other people seem to suspect Kushida, and I'm inclined to agree. Why? Who the fuck knows? She's fucking crazy.

The person I'm most curious about though is definitely Hirata. He's definitely hiding something major. With all of the more important characters, we basically already know their character flaw that got them put in D class in the first place. But with Hirata, he's essentially a total mystery. Ayanokoji already pointed out that nothing about him makes him seem like he belongs in D Class: he's smart, good-looking, sociable, a natural leader, takes initiative, works hard, helps out his class. He's got a dark side. He's just even better at hiding it than Kushida.

Oh also...did the fucking 40 year old guy from A class threaten physical harm against Ayanokoji and Horikita? Didn't they explain when they got on the island that's explicitly against the rules? Like...no violence was the first fucking rule of being on the island, and then you've got fucking Vin Diesel telling them that if they peak inside the cave (at whatever they're hiding which has me super curious), that his little army was going to beat the shit out of them with those sticks.

Oh and I totally ship Ayanokoji and Sakura.
Jonesy974Sep 16, 2017 12:04 AM
Sep 16, 2017 8:07 PM

Dec 2016
Jesus Christ all the girls in Class D are such retarded, cry baby, cunts
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Sep 16, 2017 8:07 PM

Feb 2013
Pretty sure Ryuen and the C class are still hiding on the island. Probably in the cave on that island, yeah the cave that A class owned. The one who stole the panties probably not Ibuki. If my guess are correct then the thief was.......

The best male character: Koenji
The best female character: Sakura
Sep 16, 2017 11:47 PM

Oct 2008
An episode about underwear theif! how low can this get!?!?
3/5.

Sep 17, 2017 12:50 AM

Sep 2017
An absolutely frustrating episode. Everything in this episode meant to plant suspicion of class C's strategy -- get everyone back on the boat except the spies they sent into class B and class D. It keeps the identity of class C's leader from being found out at the same time creating chaos in the other classes from within which might also allow the spies to find out the identities of their leaders. It is a legitimately clever strategy but what annoys me a lot is nether the leading characters rise any suspicion about the class C girl in their camp. I mean, the show have been trying so hard to convince us that they are super clever, while in fact they just seem so oblivious to what the other classes might do in order to guess their leader... And now the story evolves into a stupid panty-thief hunting while it is obvious to every viewer who did it. Seriously, no one ever thought of the possibility of having a spy amid them? Well, I could be wrong and perhaps a real pervert did it and there is no spy after all, but under that situation when you are in a game competing with other classes, it is the most obvious suspicion every reasonable person would rise. Whatever the twist is gonna be for this arc, the show can no longer convince me any of its character is smart or bad ass any more. I'm just watching a show about a bunch of empty-brain idiots pretending to be smart and deep. The show would be much more enjoyable if it does not take itself so seriously.
Sep 17, 2017 1:02 AM

Sep 2017
Jonesy974 said:
This is why everyone thinks class D is a bunch of retards.

-Panties get stolen
-Just had an enemy classmate in you camp
-Immediately blame the boys and clear every girl of any possible doubt

C class's plan was interesting. Blow all the points and then go back to the boat to party since you cant go negative. I have a feeling between Ibuki and the guy in B class, that C class purposefully planted those moles to try and find out who the other class's leaders are so they can get those bonus points at the end.

Ibuki seems like the most obvious person to point the finger at for the panty incident, so I have a feeling she didn't do anything. Other people seem to suspect Kushida, and I'm inclined to agree. Why? Who the fuck knows? She's fucking crazy.

The person I'm most curious about though is definitely Hirata. He's definitely hiding something major. With all of the more important characters, we basically already know their character flaw that got them put in D class in the first place. But with Hirata, he's essentially a total mystery. Ayanokoji already pointed out that nothing about him makes him seem like he belongs in D Class: he's smart, good-looking, sociable, a natural leader, takes initiative, works hard, helps out his class. He's got a dark side. He's just even better at hiding it than Kushida.

Oh also...did the fucking 40 year old guy from A class threaten physical harm against Ayanokoji and Horikita? Didn't they explain when they got on the island that's explicitly against the rules? Like...no violence was the first fucking rule of being on the island, and then you've got fucking Vin Diesel telling them that if they peak inside the cave (at whatever they're hiding which has me super curious), that his little army was going to beat the shit out of them with those sticks.

Oh and I totally ship Ayanokoji and Sakura.

Can't agree more what you said. I don't get what this show is on about any more. If it is a kind of Lord of the Flies show about how stupidity destroy men then the show tried to hard to convince us the story took place in an elite school. If it is meant to be intelligent mind-game then everyone in it is simply too incompetent to do the job.
Sep 17, 2017 5:48 AM

Jul 2009
Class C plan was kinda smart! I wonder what was that inside Class C girl?
Sep 17, 2017 7:01 AM

Jan 2017
Legacy611 said:
YamiYami-chan said:
I feel like I spent the entire episode waiting for something to happen. Well on to the next week.

Ive felt like that for weeks now lmao

Same here. I almost can't believe it jahahaha
SEIZON SENRYAKU: Hungry 100% of the time.
Vzla-IT

Sep 17, 2017 9:03 AM

May 2009
Out of all the interesting stories they could go for they choose to go for a boring panty thief. Really? The first couple of episodes were quite interesting, and sometimes unexpected, and now it turned into... nothing really. I'm not sure what the creators are going for in this anime. Right now it's all over the place.
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Sep 17, 2017 4:01 PM

Jun 2007
to be out of night watch is very clever indeed. just go in and take everything, minna-san! also why do the japanese are always so about the pantsu stealing. creepy

was that a leader card in ibuki's bag.....??
Jonesy974 said:

CHC said:
If it is meant to be intelligent mind-game then everyone in it is simply too incompetent to do the job.

lmao i'm crying :']
SorvarinSep 17, 2017 4:08 PM
see you, space cowperson . . .
Sep 17, 2017 4:50 PM
Jul 2017
Something went horribly wrong with this series. Wait, hold up, maybe there's a better way to express it.

"A mind that is focused on panties

can only ever find itself lost

in the island of the soul."

- Wolfgang von Fanservice, "Failed Adaptation Vol. 3"
...but then again, I unironically like Warau Salesman.
Sep 17, 2017 10:21 PM

Feb 2013
KUROnoKURO said:
Pretty sure Ryuen and the C class are still hiding on the island. Probably in the cave on that island, yeah the cave that A class owned. The one who stole the panties probably not Ibuki. If my guess are correct then the thief was.......

The best male character: Koenji
The best female character: Sakura

Plot twistI also think that de facto leader in C class actually was
Sep 18, 2017 7:59 AM

Jan 2011
renzospark said:
Hope we can see some Ayanokoji's action in the next episode, because he's the most mysterious yet interesting character in the show.

2/5

Action as in him analyzing every otherwise insignificant or obvious detail while explaing it with that deadpan look while the crowd gasps in amazement?
Sep 18, 2017 9:12 AM
Aug 2015
QWERTYFish25 said:
renzospark said:
Hope we can see some Ayanokoji's action in the next episode, because he's the most mysterious yet interesting character in the show.

2/5

Action as in him analyzing every otherwise insignificant or obvious detail while explaing it with that deadpan look while the crowd gasps in amazement?
Umm, maybe it would be like that (i also doubt he will make a badass action though, considering the story is still revolves around the panty thief :|)... But, that guy looked like he has a terrifying side behind that deadpan face. That's why i'm interested with that.
Sep 18, 2017 5:53 PM
Nov 2015
I guess it's safe to assume that there isn't many the anime can do to make the last episodes compensate for lack of enjoyment until now.
I feel an urge to share my opnions about the mystery of panty thief, giving how much annoying the whole thing is.
The reason for being annoying is that I can't seem to find any meaning or motive that would make sense for this to happen, therefore making the whole conflict pointless.

1) Although Hirata is one of the main focus of the episode and it is true that one of the points of the episode is to show his manipulative side, I highly doubt he would steal his girlfriend's panty. For one he doesn't really need to risk this much, giving his charm and "good-lookingness" and it doesn't seem the type of thing he would do. By the very end, just like episodes before, he rather give the hard woriking task to Ayanokoji again.

2) When you think about Kushida, it's easy to imagine she doing it. Giving her position, she could know where the panty was, sleep in the same tent and if caught she would have less trouble finding an excuse, although it would be hard she entering in the boy's tent without making a sound and puting the evidence. Still there isn't motivation that I can think of. I mean she isn't interested in leading the class, nothing here affects Horikita and well...I don't see she having more advantage at the great scheme of things, imagining she wants to reach class A.

3)Ibuki may be some sort of spy, but that seems unlikeable, if she is then its some very strange espionage she is doing. She seems uninterested in discovering the class's leader, the fact that she always point to others that they are too trusting as if wanting them to keep an eye on her makes me believe so. Also if the plan involves observing why risking something like this, when it may lead to class suspecting her, like the boys did?

4) I can imagine Ayanokoji doing something like this however strange may sound. The episode constantly shows him watching Hirata and trying to engage in a conversation with him, which is something he doesnt do very often, his attitude during the whole ep is different, as he looks more impulsive and trying to find the other classes and some relevant information about them. He is planning something. Giving his abilities he could steal the panty and plant in the other's bag, knowing Ike would try to ask him for help he would expect to be given the panty( I can infer that, giving Ayanoky's ability to influence people to react in a certain way. He makes Horikita realize the lack of cameras in the room remember?) Why would he do that? Well if he really needs to reach class A he has to know everything about his colleagues to manipulate them. I think this could be just a test to see how Hirata would react. And it didn't disappoint giving the dude's chill despite the fact that HIS GIRFRIEND'S PANTY was stolen. The fact is this is still very absurd to think that is highly unlikeable that this was the case

Either way that's all can think. I am sure there is some other options and suspects but at these point any reason would still be "meh". Overall it was a "watchable" episode, neither extremely bad or very good, but something in between. I still hope the next episodes will be better.
JustAMangaFanSep 18, 2017 6:02 PM
Sep 18, 2017 6:30 PM
Nov 2015
Also if Ibuki turns out to be class C's leader then it's the fucking most risky thing I ever watched. It beats the whole fucking purpose of going inside the boat! Class D may be one of the dumbest classes there is, but any strategist worth their money isn't going to assume they are dealing with people of that level of dumbness. Hell any normal class would at least keep an eye on her, if they ever considered helping her, and try to search for anything she might posess.
Sep 18, 2017 8:03 PM

Jan 2011
renzospark said:
QWERTYFish25 said:

Umm, maybe it would be like that (i also doubt he will make a badass action though, considering the story is still revolves around the panty thief :|)... But, that guy looked like he has a terrifying side behind that deadpan face. That's why I'm interested with that.
That deadpan persona has been passed around so many genres and shows I can't see it as a shorthand for bad ass more so than the doormats populating LN based anime. Also 90% into the show and we've only seen exactly two less than 15 second flashbacks of that and only one thing that implied a connection (Something about him being "the most defective of all").
Sep 21, 2017 2:28 PM

Feb 2008
Thumbs up for class C. That was a stylish way to send time on a deserted island. The girls of class D could take a few pointers from them.

The seeds of discord have been sown.
Sep 22, 2017 12:33 AM

Jan 2016
Mr. Stole your panties at your service.
Sep 22, 2017 3:08 AM
Mar 2012
More clarity to the 4 wildly different class cultures during their recon. A & C have a bit internal issues. B strangely perfect facade (more Ichinose always nice). D derpy arguments as usual.
Ryuuen seems genius compared to D. Playing the 0 point meta troll game, enjoying their spending, possibly sent at least 2 spies (dude in B, Ibuki in D with a cellphone). If C's allowed to guess leaders after dropout, they might earn back 150 points.
A hiding some mystery, Baldman might be planning to maximize their points to somehow beat Canegrill.
D had mystery people searching Ibuki's bag, and theft, may or may not be the same person. Searcher obviously not Ibuki, might be Sudo/Kushida more perceptive to threats. Thief could be anyone trying for discord, but still not likely Ibuki.
Sep 23, 2017 11:57 AM

Sep 2015
It's almost over. I liked Horikita and Ayanokouji scoping out the other camps. Because Horikita is the least titty monsterish of the main cast. And she has her appeal in a dime store Senjougahara kind of way. Everything after that I could give a shit about though. Maybe the slightest bit curious who actually stole the panties. I'd guess the awkward glasses dude who argued against the toilets. I mean there's not that many male characters to choose from. At this point I just watch this show to see which hilariously over the top nihilist, existentialist quote they're going to stick at the beginning. Which are occasionally quite badass. But the episode can never live up to the promise and expectations of. I'll give whoever (LN author?) dug these up credit. I was very unfamiliar with Kierkegaard. And he's pretty damn interesting. May have to check him out.
Sep 28, 2017 3:02 PM

Jan 2013
Again, keeping it in the low stakes environment appropriate from High School drama.
Not terribly interesting though.
Sep 29, 2017 5:37 PM

Mar 2008
Class C girl being the "thief" seems the most obvious choice, but I don't think it'll end up being her. It does seem like Class C's strategy is going for broke and getting the bonus points of knowing all other classes leaders and potentially causing drama and unreset causing them to lose points. Pretty smart if that's the case.
Oct 19, 2017 8:40 AM

Sep 2013
Ryuen not caring and enjoying the point benefits.
Underwear thief sends the camp into trouble.
Nov 10, 2017 5:11 PM

May 2012
With two more episodes remaining of this series, I really do wonder what the ending will be!
Dec 21, 2017 11:35 AM

Sep 2011
How the hell is this going to end???
May 5, 2018 9:07 PM

Jun 2014
How and why the fuck did this derail into a panty thief investigation? This has nothing to do with anything, and now there's only 2 episodes left to conclude this arc, which has hardly been developed.
Aug 26, 2018 5:26 AM

May 2016
Horikita and Ayanokoji did their own surveillance of the other three classes and got various info on how they're dealing with the situation. Class B is basically doing what D is doing but better, Class A is as secretive and territorial as ever, and Class C didn't even bother saving up any points and strategically chickened out. While the whole class ditched the game for the ship, the two other Class C students in D and B's camps might be up to some shady stuff for them to bag a bonus hundred points in the end so they won't get beat up when they get back.

Sakura continues to be cute and a real mystery's on their hands. While it's hard to think that Ike didn't steal her panties especially after handing it to Ayanokoji, it might be someone else like the person who stole some sort of card from Ibuki's bag. Hirata was a bro for covering up what he'd just found so there won't be a rift between the class.

Sep 14, 2018 8:22 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
This episode could be summed up with:
Dec 24, 2018 3:25 AM

Mar 2016
That's an interesting little Ayanokouji's flashback there...

Class C going for a 0 point strategy? I hope this isn't a legit way to win this special test. It'll be great if class D became class C.

Somebody stole the something from the blue-haired girl, then Karuizawa's underwear got stolen? Ok...
Girls can't possibly steal girls' underwears? What kind of fucking retarded way of thinking is that? Why not searching around the bushes first or checking each other's bag first before framing it all on the boys!
I'm suspecting other class's member who did this as a way to sabotage team C's teamwork and cause them to collapse.
Jul 13, 2019 8:02 AM

Oct 2017
Nice episode about pants... XD

Aug 25, 2019 10:53 AM
Jul 2018
I'm legitimately impressed that they had Suzune use the pinhole focusing trick while scouting. Smart trick of physics there.
Sep 24, 2019 1:59 PM

Apr 2013
So we are on an island with two other groups who are our enemies and someone stole some pants from our group. MUST'VE BEen SOMEONE FROM OUR GROUP, THEY CERTAINLY PROFIT THE MOST FROM TURNING US AGAINST EACH OTHER, RIGHT?
Classroom of the Elites? Yeah right, rather classroom of the retards. 95% of the students there are too stupid to think only for 5 seconds...
Oct 21, 2019 3:12 AM

Mar 2015
That guy's got a lot of faith that MC didn't still his girl's undies lmaoooo
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Mar 5, 2020 6:03 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Kinda useless episode again, who cares about stolen panties lol I wanted to see the economic aspect of the show not this
Jun 12, 2020 7:20 AM
Aug 2018
Okay, this anime was good but it lacks character development.

It already has 2 parts about sudo being an asshole and having anger issues but until now he is the same guy. The only thing he developed is his feelings for horikita lol

And the next thing is sakura?? (the girl with glasses) she has problems interacting with others but no matter how the friendly girl try to reach out to her, she is still the same.

And now, ike is great at camping but there's all to it.

And also horikita, its already 10 episodes but she still acts distant and all.

I just think that these characters are too shallow.

And ryuen looks like rin from free! But he is the pure evil rin lol
Like if u remove the crybaby and blushing and smiling u will get jerk rin and its ryuen lol
Jan 4, 2021 8:36 AM
May 2020
class B are hella strategical in terms of how to use their resources. and for class D it's a big gambling opting for the 0 points strategy as its essentially hoping the best from the wording of the instruction. And who the heck is this panty thief fam. mad respect for that leader guy whose name I forgot
Apr 9, 2021 6:45 AM

Dec 2013
I feel bad for the boys in this episode. They didn't deserve this treatment.
May 11, 2021 11:08 PM

Apr 2020
Ahh, the classic panty thief case

Class B sure is having the best time

I think Class A is a little overprotective of their base

Damn, Hirata was really a nice guy.
Jul 6, 2021 1:12 PM

Mar 2019
Yea it's obvious someone is trying to start a conflict between Class D. Wasn't hard at all to realize. Also some Hirata development(?), I'll take that. Only 2 episodes left, how is this going to end.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jul 27, 2021 2:21 PM

May 2020
Don't know who was that man who took something from that bag of Ibuki I think,but kinda slow episode,may be setting up things for the final two
Sep 11, 2021 3:29 PM

May 2019
I think Ayanokouiji stole the panties. I am getting more the feeling he is a anti hero just like Light and Lelouch. He has a big plan and is using everyone for his own benefit. Still waiting on that huge plot twist/reveal.
Feb 22, 2022 8:43 AM

Jun 2019
Ayanokoji is too damn calm even when he's about to be caught red-handed. I like him.
May 1, 2022 7:21 AM
Oct 2019
Another flashback for Ayanokoji? damn they didn't give us any answer about our MC yet at all.

yeahhh Panties Thief Drama now?

idk it's kinda missing something from the first 6 episodes now.

davidyodo24May 1, 2022 7:37 AM
May 14, 2022 12:29 AM
Jan 2022
Got less enjoyment for this anime now, why being too dramatic for a pants, crying for a pants, like seriously? Fanservice at its finest.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2017

527 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 16, 9:14 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2017

211 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 14, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2017

171 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 14, 12:13 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

235 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 11, 3:10 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2017

335 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 9, 10:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.