Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 26, 2019 9:47 PM
Jan 2019
I know that this show isn't a highly rated or top anime by standards, but I'm really enjoying it. Something doesn't have to be perfect to be enjoyable. Toya has to be one of the luckiest mofos out of all the harems out there. Never have I wanted to be smitten by God more in my life.
May 4, 2019 11:08 AM
Jul 2011
"Recovery", "The lost Null Magic capable of healing any abnormal condition".
I want one.
Jul 10, 2019 11:43 AM
Oct 2017
Well damn, thought that green haired mage had a chance... silly me.
Jul 27, 2019 3:51 AM

Sep 2012
maybechan said:
I just love hokako so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, but didn't like the princess so much/ you just met him!, that looks stupid to me. but thats how anime works

thats how love works to at times, it can come out of the blue specially if she likes ur true nature or how its called what she clearly sees with her magical eye

Sugram22May 19, 2022 6:52 AM
Mar 20, 2020 12:32 PM

Aug 2018
lol, that "slip" spell on the dude right after opening.. ;p
A planned possible marriage after 2 years, huh.. ;P Well.. I mean.. Of course it's up to them both.. Girl already decided, it seems.. Now the decision is after Touya, it seems..
Wait.. This world is alright with having many partners?.. What?.. Well.. I guess.. It's nice..
Well, I mean.. After knowing that Touya can have many girls.. I mean.. Why stop, really?.. ;p If girl you'll like wants to be happy with you together, let her be happy with you.. ;P Don't be picky, Touya, if you at least like her, let her be happy.. ;p
Well.. Girls are indeed cute.. Can't not give them that.. ;P
Poor summoned White Tiger, lol.. ;p Well, his/her name is Kohaku, it seems..
Another enjoyable episode.. This anime really easy to watch, and lots of fun, at times interesting with its' stories or small thingies like the refreshing look at technology or things we have in our own world.. I already feel satisfied with this anime, I'll give it a high score.. Unless they do something really annoying for me personally in the future.. Well.. Will see, what's next, but so far - great.. ;p
May 19, 2022 6:56 AM

Sep 2012
Gendolfas said:
lol, that "slip" spell on the dude right after opening.. ;p
A planned possible marriage after 2 years, huh.. ;P Well.. I mean.. Of course it's up to them both.. Girl already decided, it seems.. Now the decision is after Touya, it seems..
Wait.. This world is alright with having many partners?.. What?.. Well.. I guess.. It's nice..
Well, I mean.. After knowing that Touya can have many girls.. I mean.. Why stop, really?.. ;p If girl you'll like wants to be happy with you together, let her be happy with you.. ;P Don't be picky, Touya, if you at least like her, let her be happy.. ;p
Well.. Girls are indeed cute.. Can't not give them that.. ;P
Poor summoned White Tiger, lol.. ;p Well, his/her name is Kohaku, it seems..
Another enjoyable episode.. This anime really easy to watch, and lots of fun, at times interesting with its' stories or small thingies like the refreshing look at technology or things we have in our own world.. I already feel satisfied with this anime, I'll give it a high score.. Unless they do something really annoying for me personally in the future.. Well.. Will see, what's next, but so far - great.. ;p

i recomend this
Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki
https://myanimelist.net/anime/41710/Genjitsu_Shugi_Yuusha_no_Oukoku_Saikenki
also world where multiple wives is OK (not tense MC only worries about how others feel), hero is summoned and not to fight but he takes over for the king to help kingdom come out from crisis, so world builder like reincarnated as slime (slime has more action though) just it has harem to like this series
Sugram22May 19, 2022 8:25 AM
Apr 7, 2023 9:01 AM
Jul 2020
Picking up girls like pokemon. Gotta catch em all
Apr 19, 2023 9:37 PM

Sep 2022
Really like Yumina and the other girls. It seems that they all trust Touya in what he is doing. What's also really cool that he can summon Kohaku now. I also think its funny that Kamisama somehow knows (or I guess witnessed) that Yumina is added as another party member and is now part of Touya's harem.
Jul 27, 2023 9:08 AM

Aug 2019
id marry a 12 year old
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 2, 2023 3:59 AM

Apr 2013
Holy shit, what a horrible episode. The poisoning was so damn obvious from the first minute on and they act like he actually did something smart. And then of course he gets the best summoning beast and all the women wants to suck his ochinchin. Super bad episode.
Apr 26, 12:55 AM
Feb 2024
no good word for this trash
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» A question for the Light Novel readers regarding his identity

Cyanide86 - Mar 10

2 by Cyanide86 »»
Mar 10, 8:57 AM

» 10/10 from me.. who else? ( 1 2 )

Yui_Suzumiya69 - Apr 26, 2023

65 by AgelessPharaoh »»
Mar 8, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2017

238 by DayMan_Official »»
Dec 29, 2023 8:58 PM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2017

163 by White_Alice »»
Dec 5, 2023 9:17 PM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2017

262 by White_Alice »»
Dec 5, 2023 9:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.