Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jul 31, 2017 6:46 PM
Feb 2017
After Jeanne's explanation of how she's possessing Leaticia the ED makes a lot more sense. I thought the ED was just an unoriginal meaningless comparison of Jeanne in her life and as Ruler, when it's actually comparing Leaticia and Jeanne and then the shot of her staring at the ocean shows how they're joined as one person (at least that's how I choose to interpret it based on that knowledge. Jeez I sound like Mother's Basement)

I also now understand why we were barely shown any of Red team's masters aside from Kotomine Shirou and Shishigou Kairi. It's because Shirou is apparently a backstabbing jerk who lied to everyone so he can steal their command seals and servants and he's probably the antagonist. Probably gonna end up loving him anyway though lol he looks cool
Jul 31, 2017 6:49 PM
Feb 2017
Anon1566 said:
cblue22 said:
This is my first time watching fate. If I was to watch the others which one should I start with?

Start for Fate/Zero

Nah I say start with the original Fate/Stay Night. It's a bit boring and poorly paced but there's a few plot twists that are spoiled early in Fate/Zero and that they assume you know in Unlimited Blade Works, so you can skip it, but the series as a whole climaxes better if you start with that (but Fate/Aprocrypha) is a parallel universe so there's no worry about watching this ruining the climax of the rest of the series.
Jul 31, 2017 9:04 PM
Sep 2013
Why did they translate Jeanne referring to Astolfo as "he." I know that Astolfo is suppose to be gender ambiguous or even male but Jeane specifically says "kanojo" because Jeanne obviously thinks Astolfo is female. If you're going to translate a dialogue, stick to what was actually said.
Jul 31, 2017 10:15 PM

Oct 2008
Ruler so hot in her casual outfit skirt & tie!
4/5.

Jul 31, 2017 11:24 PM

Jun 2017
LAPX said:

I checked the profile before posting. I suggested Fate/Zero, because Fate/Stay Night has an abundance of generic elements found in each average harem or isekai series, and school teenagers too. Some people don't like the harem and Isekai series.
But the ideal would be to watch Fate/Zero and stop there.

Jul 31, 2017 11:43 PM

Aug 2016
cblue22 said:
This is my first time watching fate. If I was to watch the others which one should I start with?

Definitely with Fate/zero, then Fate/stay night

Jul 31, 2017 11:44 PM
Feb 2017
IciBurn said:
Another trash episode, heres to 19 more.

Winter cant come soon enough.

I can't agree enough. I genuinely feel that DEEN's Fate adaptation is better than Apocrypha. At least with that the source material was good, but Apocrypha's source material is shit and it looks like shit. An utter disgrace to the Fate franchise. I'm glad people like it, but I really hope that this won't set the standard for Fate productions. Because it would be a comically low standard to set. With that said I'm dropping this show because it's fucking atrocious.
Aug 1, 2017 2:09 AM
Jul 2017
cblue22 said:

I'd honestly suggest starting with Fate/stay night first. Regardless of what people might think of the 2006 FSN anime, it's a decent enough starting ground. After that, you could go on to the 2014 Unlimited Blade Works anime if you wanted.

Starting with F/Z would spoil a number of things that serve as twists to the original FSN such as Saber's identity which is kept secret until after a certain battle in the Fate Route. And in general, F/Z is obviously written with the mindset that you've already gone through FSN already. Going through the latter first then the former makes for a better overall viewing experience.
BlazeKing01Aug 1, 2017 2:19 AM
Aug 1, 2017 3:02 AM
Oct 2015
Jeanne has become waifu material but Astolfo is still best girl
Heckle was here...
Aug 1, 2017 3:10 AM

Jul 2007
And thus pandering towards the LN protagonist begins. Trying to draw parallel to FSN-Shirou is outright insulting because Shirou was a well written and complex character, at least, while Sieg is....that guy Siegfried was plot-device'd to save.

Also Jeanne is not Saber. Stop trying to make her into Discount-Saber, Higashide. She is better character than this and deserves better than this.

Can we just skip to relevant fights please?

JGChaves said:

I would also like to point out that unlike a certain character named Shirou, Jeanne doesn't actually believe that an "Everybody gets saved" ending is possible. She is kind but not naive.

Except that Shirou never believed that either. He full well knew from the start it is impossible and was well aware that his actions are hypocritical. There's whole multiple page monologue about that right in the prologue of FSN. Shirou was never ever naive.

Wanting something to be possible =/= Not knowing it is impossible.

yeezuki said:
cblue22 said:

Definitely with Fate/zero, then Fate/stay night

If he wants to get spoiled completely on FSN surely, since Zero is meant to be seen last.
AhenshihaelAug 1, 2017 3:15 AM
Aug 1, 2017 4:02 AM

Jul 2016
so it went anime original, they sure mixed and rushed things. Then referenced some ubw, what's even the point of it. It doesn't fit to Sieg since he doesn't have the same ideals as Shirou.
Aug 1, 2017 7:05 AM
Jul 2012
Reverberate said:
Rider is without a doubt best girl in this show so far.

tfw best girl isn't even a girl. What a time to be alive.
Aug 1, 2017 7:10 AM

Jul 2017
IciBurn said:

did you report my post LMAO
Aug 1, 2017 9:34 AM

Mar 2010
BlazeKing01 said:
cblue22 said:

I'd honestly suggest starting with Fate/stay night first. Regardless of what people might think of the 2006 FSN anime, it's a decent enough starting ground. After that, you could go on to the 2014 Unlimited Blade Works anime if you wanted.

Starting with F/Z would spoil a number of things that serve as twists to the original FSN such as Saber's identity which is kept secret until after a certain battle in the Fate Route. And in general, F/Z is obviously written with the mindset that you've already gone through FSN already. Going through the latter first then the former makes for a better overall viewing experience.

yeah, best to watch in this order FSN > FSN UBW the movie > FZ, FSN UBW the series focus on the UBW rute but tells the all story again & thats why I prefer the movie,
there are also Fate kaleid liner, Fate grand order & this one (Fate/Apocrypha) that split completely from the others & each other.
Aug 1, 2017 9:40 AM

Aug 2014
cblue22 said:

You can argue both ways, the only real answer is to read the VN first and then watch or read F/Z and F/HA for the source of it's popularity and what have you

In regards to just the anime;
For watching UBW (and HF) before Zero it's that F/SN was written 2 years before F/Z and is thus obviously meant to be experienced on that order, and F/Z spoils HFs shocking twists™ quite a bit
On the other hand the anime of UBW/HF were made after F/Z, and ufotable has added some more references to the latter than were there in the original VN and LN, so you could argue they intend for FZ to be watched first, and theres also the fact that the HF movies could take years to come out
Don't watch the 2006 FSN, it's bad, gives the wrong impressions about characters, lore and story, and spoils twists that were not meant to be shown in the Fate route.
Aug 1, 2017 11:47 AM

May 2015
anilandrot said:
Reverberate said:
Rider is without a doubt best girl in this show so far.

tfw best girl isn't even a girl. What a time to be alive.

Oh god, I actually meant Ruler and not Rider. Fixed, lmao.

Aug 1, 2017 12:51 PM

Feb 2016
Who is caster of black's master?

Aug 1, 2017 12:58 PM

Jul 2013
aliinetje said:
It's this kid.
Aug 1, 2017 5:51 PM

Jun 2017
Fai said:
I'm a retarded shitposter

Wow, this is just like FSN.
No name kid randomly gets involved in a magic war, randomly meets a super mage killer who helped him, randomly got a super magic item from super mage killer, randomly got revived by super magic item given by super mage killer, randomly change origin because of super magic item given by super mage killer. All that's left was the turning into a heroic spirit and shit, but you've got magical arm transplanting in the other routes, so it's not that different. Also, literally dies by turning into swords too.
Fate was also filled with stupidly convenient events as well.

The only MCs in the Fate series that don't have random shit on them are Ryougi, Tohno Shiki, and Soujuurou. Even the FGO Masters aren't random, they have actual purpose in Chaldea.

Aug 1, 2017 6:11 PM

Jul 2017
Game-Epidemic said:
IciBurn said:

I can't agree enough. I genuinely feel that DEEN's Fate adaptation is better than Apocrypha. At least with that the source material was good, but Apocrypha's source material is shit and it looks like shit. An utter disgrace to the Fate franchise. I'm glad people like it, but I really hope that this won't set the standard for Fate productions. Because it would be a comically low standard to set. With that said I'm dropping this show because it's fucking atrocious.
stop trying to act cool we know you disliked it cause your bitch isnt in the show
Aug 1, 2017 9:06 PM

Jul 2015
Zarnaav said:
Oh boy this isn't getting better.
alstreim14 said:
This is not how it's done A-1.

Totally accurate so far.

Sadly it's accurate. The novel is really good, so i had high expectations, but so far, betrayed. It's not that i dislike, but all fate shows that i had the opportunity to follow while it was airing, i watched the episodes as soon as they were released with subtitles. But this doesn't happen with Apocrypha. And all Fate shows if not the best of their season, they were at least TOP 3, and currently apocrypha is not even in my TOP 5. I'm also watching Touken, UFO is the studio, and:

The image says everything. Much better animation, art, and fights as well so far. Bring back UFO. Heaven's Fell gonna be UFO thank god.
Aug 2, 2017 1:43 AM
May 2013
alstreim14 said:
Zarnaav said:
Oh boy this isn't getting better.

Totally accurate so far.

Sadly it's accurate. The novel is really good, so i had high expectations, but so far, betrayed. It's not that i dislike, but all fate shows that i had the opportunity to follow while it was airing, i watched the episodes as soon as they were released with subtitles. But this doesn't happen with Apocrypha. And all Fate shows if not the best of their season, they were at least TOP 3, and currently apocrypha is not even in my TOP 5. I'm also watching Touken, UFO is the studio, and:

The image says everything. Much better animation, art, and fights as well so far. Bring back UFO. Heaven's Fell gonna be UFO thank god.

I haven't read the novel but I had high expectations, also I wished it to be more like manga, a bit more brutal.

I'm not bothered by A-1's animation, but UFO's animation is clearly better. I lost faith in good animation long time ago because Japanese animation is dying.

Although it could've been better it doesn't mean it's going to keep being like this, hopefully these episodes will lower expectations to make (next) episodes look brilliant.

Aug 2, 2017 5:43 AM
Jul 2017
Anon1566 said:

Wow, this is just like FSN.
No name kid randomly gets involved in a magic war, randomly meets a super mage killer who helped him, randomly got a super magic item from super mage killer, randomly got revived by super magic item given by super mage killer, randomly change origin because of super magic item given by super mage killer. All that's left was the turning into a heroic spirit and shit, but you've got magical arm transplanting in the other routes, so it's not that different. Also, literally dies by turning into swords too.
Fate was also filled with stupidly convenient events as well.

The only MCs in the Fate series that don't have random shit on them are Ryougi, Tohno Shiki, and Soujuurou. Even the FGO Masters aren't random, they have actual purpose in Chaldea.

Ryougi Shiki, Tohno Shiki, and Soujuurou are not from Fate. They're from Kara no Kyoukai, Tsukihime, and Mahou Tsukai no Yoru respectively.

Also, are you comparing Sieg to Shirou in that first statement? Because comparing the two, Sieg is just... flat in general. It feels like the author was trying to replicate both Shirou and Hakuno and turn them into one character.
BlazeKing01Aug 2, 2017 6:41 AM
Aug 2, 2017 9:38 AM

Jul 2007
alstreim14 said:

That's not animation tho. That's literally a still of a non-motion frame that is usually designed to look good and have correct model proportions. Animation is movement.

There's maybe one or two scenes that have good non-reused animation in Ufo's sword bishonen show. Apo might look offmodel a lot of times, but stuff like Moedred's fight against golems or the fight in the first episode still beats most of touken ranbu or zestiria(albeit Touken Ranbu feels like it has more creativity in animation than zestiria did).

Karna/Siegfried fight was a bit more unrefined but it felt like A1 is trying to mimick Bones stuff there so it still was somewhat visually pleasing. Especially this bit
AhenshihaelAug 2, 2017 9:52 AM
Aug 2, 2017 11:37 AM

Feb 2016
Illyricus said:
aliinetje said:
It's this kid.

I don't even remember him.

Aug 2, 2017 6:36 PM
Feb 2017
ComeAtMeWeebs said:
Game-Epidemic said:

stop trying to act cool we know you disliked it cause your bitch isnt in the show

Yeah that's literally the only reason I dislike the show /s

boy if you think this pile of shit is great more power to you
Aug 2, 2017 6:56 PM

Jul 2017
Game-Epidemic said:
ComeAtMeWeebs said:

Yeah that's literally the only reason I dislike the show /s

boy if you think this pile of shit is great more power to you
type your keyboard harder and dont call me a boy when i prob older than you "game-epidemic" lmao
Aug 2, 2017 9:15 PM
Jul 2018
I went to go and say that the Jeanne and Sieg moments were somehow pretty sweet to be honest (said this opinion late Lol).

By the way but unpopular thought so far, I personally prefer Fate/Apo than Fate/Zero tbh. Dunno, never really was a big fan of Zero to begin with, not to mention I wasn't really the biggest fan of the series itself especially given the fact that I wasn't really interested in it? I guess. But this is just me.

*inb4 some fate fan will attack me for saying this*

And also there's someone in the thread that apparently whatever reason if a person dislikes it then they're butthurt. Lol, not really, unless giving shit insults like no fucking tomorrow.
Aug 2, 2017 9:18 PM

Sep 2016
aliinetje said:
Illyricus said:
It's this kid.

I don't even remember him.
i thought he is homunculus lol
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Aug 3, 2017 5:31 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Now that Sieg is under the protection of Ruler hopefully the black faction will leave him alone. Rider though is so cute in that she is so expressive with her emotions though lol. Still another servant giving his life to save someone sure is unusual though and the first time i seen this. The way that Sieg's entire purpose was laid out there by Darnic kinda makes it sad that Sieg is nothing more than a tool and nothing else. Ruler sure is both kind hearted and at the same time one that remembers the deeds of people that she has met. Her determination to uphold Siegfried's last wishes despite the odds arrayed against her is really something. Hmm so the man with green hair was actually a servant and is lancer of the black faction eh. I thought he was part of the family until now lol. But man Rider and saber really gave Sieg a chance though. And now with ruler protecting him Sieg can now have his own life. Hmm Shirou was the one that sent that probe eh. Wow Riders master is the one that will use torture to punish her servant eh. Choosing to not accept his death and continue to live is also another form of courage as well.

Hmm taking part of Siegfried's name as his own in order to both honor him and also give himself an identity was a good move. Hmm despite her regal nature its funny to see that she still has normal issues like hunger though. Its nice seeing Ruler intruduce Sieg to being human though and also have a hand in developing his life as well. Hmm so Black assassin has become a rogue element eh. To think that Black assassin is actually just a young girl though. I wonder who the woman she is with is though. Hmm so Ruler's current body is that of a normal human one then since she couldn't construct her own body when she was summoned. So that was what the first scene of Ruler was about then. It does seem strange that she wasn't able to construct her own body though. There really does seem to be something weird about this war. Having someone rule over your life though is sad so i can see why Ruler is sad about that. I see Gordes managed to recover and is still as rude as ever. It was funny seeing him get lectured though. The relationship between master and servant is not as simple though as servants have personalities and beliefs after all. Ruler teaching Sieg how to smile though lol. And from this the connection between Ruler and Sieg has been made. Ruler is willing to defy fate and protect Sieg to prevent him from having to fight eh. Looks like there will be a battle against rogue assassin next episode then.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2017 5:47 AM

Jan 2016
NOW I understand why everyone is calling Jannu the waifu
Her voice is just perfect and kind, she is the perfect waifu from this show second to frankenstein.
Aug 3, 2017 12:44 PM
Mar 2016
SwiftKilla said:
Kitoge said:
I really want to see how strong Jeanne is. How OP can you get?

Rulers generally have authority over all other servants via command seals. But outside of that, Jeanne wasn't really a fighter in life if u compare to the likes of Artoria, Cu, Herc. I mean she gained her fame in only 2 years, and before that she was just a simple farm girl.

Which begs this question, do ruler class servants gain more stats than regular containers? It confuses me that for a servant like Jeanne, who wasn't really a warrior having B str, A agi and C endurance. In terms of stats, thats basically equal to Cu in FSN. I get that she was summoned in her own country, and that her story is very well known, but to have those stats for who she is in life surprises me. My theory is that they've given additional stats to boost their own survivability since they're a neutral class and their command seals can basically win the holy grail war for any master servant pair

As for this episode, I've waited 5 episodes for more Jeanne. I'm happy =D
Simply put: her stats are somewhat crappy since her summoning was as well.
Aug 3, 2017 8:26 PM

Jul 2015
Fai said:

That's not animation tho. That's literally a still of a non-motion frame that is usually designed to look good and have correct model proportions. Animation is movement.

There's maybe one or two scenes that have good non-reused animation in Ufo's sword bishonen show. Apo might look offmodel a lot of times, but stuff like Moedred's fight against golems or the fight in the first episode still beats most of touken ranbu or zestiria(albeit Touken Ranbu feels like it has more creativity in animation than zestiria did).

Karna/Siegfried fight was a bit more unrefined but it felt like A1 is trying to mimick Bones stuff there so it still was somewhat visually pleasing. Especially this bit

With all that said, the anime is evolving slightly each episode, slowly, but. As a novel reader, the events that will happen in the next episode is a good opportunity to "rock". Hope they take the opportunity.
Aug 4, 2017 1:54 AM

Dec 2013
Ruler is so damn sweet but I still couldn't care less for the homunculus. At least he gave himself a decent name.
Aug 4, 2017 2:58 AM
Dec 2008
Episode 6 Preview

Aug 4, 2017 6:25 AM
Jul 2015
Can someone explain to me the last scene with Shirou? (please no spoiler)
Aug 4, 2017 6:31 AM
Jul 2015
Aug 4, 2017 7:07 AM
Mar 2016
Kaneki1000-7 said:

I think Kotomine Shirou, is the red faction himself.
He did the same thing that Kirei did with bazett in the original FSN, but now with all red masters (except Kairi). But this is just my speculation.
Aug 4, 2017 11:55 AM

Sep 2013
StardustReverie said:
Suddenly everyone is just completely fixated on the MC for no reason at all. What the fuck? Go save the others if you're concerned about these magic fucking circuit-beings so much. But no since it's the MC he's the only one that matters.

Well said. But knowing how MCs are usually the one around whom the world revolves, it ain't surprising. Missed necromancer+Mordred so much...
Aug 4, 2017 12:03 PM
Apr 2015
Lyth said:
SwiftKilla said:

Rulers generally have authority over all other servants via command seals. But outside of that, Jeanne wasn't really a fighter in life if u compare to the likes of Artoria, Cu, Herc. I mean she gained her fame in only 2 years, and before that she was just a simple farm girl.

Which begs this question, do ruler class servants gain more stats than regular containers? It confuses me that for a servant like Jeanne, who wasn't really a warrior having B str, A agi and C endurance. In terms of stats, thats basically equal to Cu in FSN. I get that she was summoned in her own country, and that her story is very well known, but to have those stats for who she is in life surprises me. My theory is that they've given additional stats to boost their own survivability since they're a neutral class and their command seals can basically win the holy grail war for any master servant pair

As for this episode, I've waited 5 episodes for more Jeanne. I'm happy =D
Simply put: her stats are somewhat crappy since her summoning was as well.

She was one of the heroic spirits that got buffed by the counterforce, which is basically why she even was summoned as a Ruler (as well as her unnatural summoning conditions). Aka it's all the counterforce doing.
Aug 4, 2017 5:37 PM
Jun 2017
What the heck happened to the nice Shiro?! I'm so confused.

PS. WTF happened to his hair?!
Aug 4, 2017 7:45 PM

Jun 2008
lyzzysempai said:

Are you even sure he's the same Shirou? lol

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Aug 5, 2017 1:03 AM

Jun 2013
Rider is a girl. I really don't care if they call her a guy, that is a girl and we all know it's a girl.

Looks like a girl, acts like a girl, sounds like a girl, -- it's a girl.

Hate the "draw a girl, call it a guy" trope.
Aug 5, 2017 3:32 AM

Jun 2017
BlazeKing01 said:

What I wanted to say was MCs in the Type-Moon series

BlazeKing01 said:
Also, are you comparing Sieg to Shirou in that first statement? Because comparing the two, Sieg is just... flat in general. It feels like the author was trying to replicate both Shirou and Hakuno and turn them into one character.

Sieg has more in common with child Shirou just when Kiritsugu saved him for the fire, completely empty without any knowledge of why he was alive and he should do with his life, I really this trait because Sieg can become anything from this point on.
To be completely honest, It was Siegfried who fited the roll of tragic hero with no regard for his desires, just like Shirou and Archer in the Original Fate Stay Night.
frenze12 said:
She was one of the heroic spirits that got buffed by the counterforce, which is basically why she even was summoned as a Ruler (as well as her unnatural summoning conditions).

Are you sure she's the major agent used by the Counterforce in from Apocrypha?

But the Counter Force empowering specific individuals is not ever explained that way. Especially in Apocrypha.

It is true that most Apocrypha events Are there mostly motivated by the Counter Force. In short, Counter Force generates events centred often around a specific individual in order to empower him, such as, for example, X character was guided to absorb Y character's power which pretty much brings him back to life again, it jumpstarts his ability to transform into W character.

The real fact is the Counter Force is using X character so that's why everything is bending over backward for him, which means one of the most important plot points and the reason for why everything happens to X character.

frenze12 said:
Aka it's all the counterforce doing.

We can pretend that this true, at least in Fate/Apocrypha, since X character became a Saber after episode 4.

Anon1566Aug 5, 2017 4:25 AM

Aug 5, 2017 4:25 AM
Apr 2015
Anon1566 said:

"But the Counter Force empowering specific individuals is not ever explained that way. Especially in Apocrypha."

Except that Jean literally became a heroic spirit by being aided/buffed by the counterforce in live. She is pretty much the poster girl, and every magus seemed to know it in any other works.

How else do you think a mere farmer girl ended a bloody hundred year war in merely 2 years?

Because of her history and connection with the counterforce she was summoned as a ruler in this world (even explains the wierd summoning conditions). If summoned as saber or lancer (her other 2 classes in a normal holy grail) she would be a average servant.

sidenote: i wonder if this means that counter guardians could be summoned as rulers? Who want to see Ruler Emiya?

Aug 5, 2017 6:37 AM

Jun 2017
frenze12 said:

Except that you didn't read the Apocrypha novel.

Anon1566Aug 5, 2017 6:54 AM

Aug 5, 2017 6:42 AM

Aug 2010
Aug 5, 2017 7:06 AM

Jun 2017
@astroprogs Thank you for letting me know.
it was missing a ''/'' to activate the function for spoiler.

Aug 5, 2017 5:23 PM
Jun 2017
kaimax said:
lyzzysempai said:

Are you even sure he's the same Shirou? lol

No I'm not! It can't be the same Shirou!!
Aug 6, 2017 8:25 AM
Jul 2012
ex_necross said:
Rider is a girl. I really don't care if they call her a guy, that is a girl and we all know it's a girl.

Looks like a girl, acts like a girl, sounds like a girl, -- it's a girl.

Hate the "draw a girl, call it a guy" trope.

This is not how traps work. If I have a dick but look like a girl act like a girl and sound like a girl it doesn't make me a girl as long as I have a dong
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» A Guide to Fate/Apocrypha

OneBetta - Mar 14

2 by OneBetta »»
Mar 14, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2017

97 by TheBiggestAm »»
Mar 9, 7:31 PM

» Who is your favorite character from Apocrypha?

Omarumba - Feb 25

28 by Manthors »»
Mar 1, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2017

278 by PirateHasan »»
Jan 5, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2017

86 by PirateHasan »»
Dec 28, 2023 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.