Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 18, 2021 9:29 AM

Jan 2021
During the last part when Kazuma looked embarrased and was about to cry
Me and my hommies- He's totally going to lash out on those girls for tricking him!
Kazuma- Chads do it the chad way, STEALLL!! Lol

Aug 7, 2021 11:39 AM

Jun 2020
A fan of Kazuma seems pretty rare to see, Darkness and Megumin's interest in robots sure is hilarious and kind of cute in some ways like being children

Now they've gone back to loot the place after that, Aqua's attraction to undead never stops that scene weirded me out her voice sounded hilarious though

That story seemed awfully familiar, And I couldn't have guessed it that was the bald guy from season 1 that made the giant robot Kazuma already knew it.
Aug 21, 2021 3:59 AM

Jul 2020
poor kazuma, after finally getting a fan it turns out she is a paid fraud. Well I guess its to be expected of a NEET like him.
Aug 21, 2021 7:27 PM

Nov 2010
Man, how I wish to be isekai'd right now and be gifted with that much power. I'd love to enslave an entire world especially the cute girls in it.

8/10
Sep 20, 2021 9:59 AM
Aug 2021
Poor KazumaXD
That pout face was kinda adorable.

I love how the quests gal was looking out for him by trying to motivate Kazuma. The scene with the robot playing with Darkness's boobs was hilarious. She got what she wanted for once!
Megumin's fascination with Gundams was unexpected but it's still true to her character lol.
-Facktack-Sep 20, 2021 10:10 AM
Sep 20, 2021 10:01 AM
Aug 2021
Serafos said:
At least it was better than the first OVA but still medicore at best. 5/10

I don't see the 1st season ova on MAL...
Also where did ya watch it?
Nov 18, 2021 11:29 AM

Jan 2021
It all comes back full circle so he was the guy that ended up creating the spider robot back in season 1 and they didn’t have to do Kazuma like that
Jan 5, 2022 8:12 PM

May 2017
Megumin + Robot = ⭐️〰⭐️
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Jul 18, 2022 8:27 PM

Oct 2015
Shame man, how can they do my man Kazuma like that😂

The whole act was weird from the start, if only he'd noticed instead of getting all big headed. Funniest part for me, has to be when Kazuma wanted that female robot which turned out to be a masochist. The isekai professor's backstory was crazy funny too.

Kazuma is a legend of isekai, the guy never fails to deliver. I hope this series goes on forever.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Oct 18, 2022 8:06 AM
Oct 2022
:) funny as usual. must watch anime.
Jan 7, 2023 12:19 AM

Aug 2020
Solid episode, ticks all KonoSuba boxes. And while Kazuma again got dunked upon as his fan turned out to be a fake, he seems to have had the last laugh, with that steal move, lol
Jan 26, 2023 5:43 PM

Feb 2017
And the funniest part of this was still Kazuma talking over other people's lines.

Feb 5, 2023 3:55 AM

Apr 2021
This was too good!!! I love Konosuba so much!!! Makes me smile and laugh every time I watch it!!! I really want to see more episodes. Anyways I guess I should watch the movie after this. Great OVA!!!
Mar 17, 2023 5:11 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Baha great OVA. Loved the part about the Japanese guy actually being the creator of the destroyer XD
Apr 3, 2023 8:55 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This was a fun OVA, less horny than the first one but still good lol. I had a feeling Kazuma’s new “fan” would end up having some catch, I can’t believe she was hired as motivation for Kazuma lol, man the ending was hilarious tho when he got his revenge with a final steal, but it was also funny seeing him full of himself more than usual for parts of the episode. All the shenanigans at the ruins was pretty fun too, Magumin getting excited over the giant robot is really fitting for her character, and that milk carton robot Aqua was making looked impressive too lol.

And I also liked the callback to the guy that created Destroyer from Season 1, it’s stuff like that that makes the world feel more fleshed out, it also makes sense that the guy was someone reincarnated from Japan like Kazuma. But man that one robot girl at the end was a pretty hilarious reveal that she was made to be a dominatrix lol, Darkness seemed to be the only one excited for that which is understandable for her. But with that I’ve finished all of Konosuba Season 2, just got the movie left now, it was a really fun two weeks of laughs leading up to the Magumin show coming out.
Jun 23, 2023 3:47 AM

Sep 2018
Cho does such a good job as the head researcher lol, his voice is perfect for such a role. Love how this series has a few recurring skits, outside of the main tropes.
Jan 14, 4:01 AM
Apr 2022
it was a decent anime
Apr 13, 8:41 AM

Jan 2018
This OVA was way better than the last one.

I also noticed that Kazuma specifically called a whiskey, whiskey. In the TV series they refer to alcohol as a "bubbly drink" without giving them a proper name. Tho it's pretty obvious what they are. Since this is an OVA and not something they'd broadcast on TV I guess they could get away with stuff like depicting underage drinking. A pretty big departure from 80's anime where they can show 15 year olds that actually looked like teenagers smoking and drinking.

Kazuma tried to look cool but the bartender just basically roasted him. Would it have killed her to just play along and not humiliate him? Poor guy... And the other people are too loud with their thoughts. They should've just kept their stupid thoughts to themselves.

The way Kazuma dissed Mitsurugi was still disrespectful though.

Kazuma finally got a fan! And her name is Ran... Interesting.

Bruh. The way the golem was playing with Darkness' womanhood was... extreme. Like, damn bro. I wonder if Megumin was jealous lol.

So the golem and everything that was inside the ruins were made by the same guy who made the Destroyer. I wonder what other wild contraptions he made.

That sadist golem was hilarious. It’s weird that Kazuma just forgot the detail that the creator of the golems was a masochist. One thing that I did find creepy though was the smaller golems having souls attached to them... Do iron golems like that even need souls to operate? That'd give the whole thing a dark twist.

Of course, Ran was just a paid actress. Even though Kazuma was kinda scummy, I still felt bad for him. They didn’t need to do him dirty like that. Man can't catch a break since he's stuck with idiots anyway.

Anyway, time to rewatch the movie now. It’s interesting that they adapted a whole volume into a movie. Wonder if there'd be more Konosuba movies... I kinda want more seasons instead of movies tho. Movies take a long ass time to make and even longer to release outside of Japan which sucks.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Is banana water

Dille111 - Oct 26, 2022

17 by Volts71 »»
May 30, 2:37 AM

» ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN

-squidzoned- - Apr 3, 2017

8 by IsekaiNekko »»
Sep 17, 2017 11:55 AM

» Can't Wait

Ericonator - Apr 3, 2017

44 by PerkZ- »»
Sep 16, 2017 11:08 PM

» YESSSSSSSSSSSSS I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!

Tibo_Bones - Apr 4, 2017

0 by Tibo_Bones »»
Apr 4, 2017 12:39 AM

» What

Xenoslash - Apr 3, 2017

0 by Xenoslash »»
Apr 3, 2017 9:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.