Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Apr 15, 2017 9:29 AM
Nov 2016
I have read God-knows-how-many hentai, and watching this was like one of the cheaper ones I've seen: tries WAY too hard to come off as sexy, what with EVERY girl having big boobs and thighs, MOLESTING each other (how's that supposed to be sexy?). This should've just been as straight-up hentai.
Not helping is the awful directing where you can't see crap in the fight scenes, and the annoying white filter.
I'm gonna just watch the next ep out of curiosity to why Lucifer stabbed the girl.
Apr 15, 2017 9:35 AM

Aug 2014
well . the art is good definitely better than the one hdxd born had . but if the studio was planning to make something that would sell , wouldn't it have been better to just go ahead and make season 4 of hdxd ? i want that art in it
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Apr 15, 2017 9:38 AM

Dec 2015
Episode was okay. I like the music on those shows during battles and ending was nice. A bit too much yuri and talking. (They should focus more on battling and destroying their clothes while battling. :D )

Doesn't seem as interesting as Queen's Blade. But I guess episode 2 will feel a bit different with those church girls getting more screen time (hopefully).
Apr 15, 2017 9:46 AM

Feb 2014
Good fan service and an fairly interesting storyline to go with it. It works for what it is.
Apr 15, 2017 10:47 AM
Oct 2007
Hmm.. The premises of the story is actually quite interesting but ecchi doesn't goes well with me most of the time.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 15, 2017 11:10 AM

Sep 2015
dam, not sure Im gonna like this
Apr 15, 2017 12:29 PM

Mar 2009
BlackAkemi said:
Well, it certainly had tits, ass, and girls making out so thats great (especially the girls making out) but honestly not much else. The story and characters are just kinda there.

But, my biggest problem with this show that completely turns me off from it is the terrible directing. Most of the shots in this are incredibly awkward and fast panning shots and overly close up shots. Also, way shots are cut inbetween one another is also jarring and completely loses all sense of continuity. Which made alot of the episode hard to follow.

I think I'am much better off just watching the Fapservice compilation than this.

Gorgeous art and designs, but the animation leaves much to be desired. It's a shame.

Shizuka Itou voicing Belial and Chiaki Takahashi voicing Asmodeus...wew lad.
God bless Levi for all the yuri stuff, btw. This is clearly the fapworthy anime of the season.
Apr 15, 2017 1:13 PM

Feb 2011
Loved the names, asmodaeus, belial, etc

but this anime is just 20 minutes of garbage

Apr 15, 2017 2:01 PM

Aug 2015
It would have been better if it wasn't for the constant ecchi. This much is nauseating. Made me seriously cringe.
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

Apr 15, 2017 3:00 PM

Sep 2013
Boobs, Yuri...........*CHARGE*

Heh.....good art and decent music, those Lucifer boobs looked squishy and delicious..

Health Advisory: Anemic people refrain from watching.
Apr 15, 2017 3:42 PM

Mar 2010
If it keeps the level as it was here I might finish it with the quite good animation quality, yuri, tits and butts! The story is trash at best but this anime might be enjoyable (not good by any means) if you turn of your brain.

But I really hope no male comes in to the story and they really amp up the yuri!
Apr 15, 2017 3:55 PM

Jul 2011
Not a bad first episode. I actually liked. AOTY material for sure.
Apr 15, 2017 5:20 PM
Jul 2014
I thought Lucifer's and Michelle's designs we're interesting (besides their gender swap) Michelle looks like what I expected Lucifer to look like and vice-versa.
Apr 15, 2017 8:07 PM
Oct 2014
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well this was lewd...

It had some religious themes in it as well with the sins and content.
This didn't have much censors (well the TV version I watched anyway. CR is censored)

They tried to make the action look flashy but I'm not really impressed by the lighting. Feels really distracting. Otherwise, we got introduction of most of the main characters. This is going to be another guilty pleasure of the season (:
Those transformation scenes though...

after watching the uncensored version, there were parts that didnt need cencroing in the censoring version. Lol
Apr 15, 2017 8:23 PM

Mar 2017
my search for tits since DxD in this oppai drought is sated. an oasis in the middle of a desert full of anti-ecchi.
all the red haired beauties are exactly that, beautiful (Wrath and Lust mmm me gustaa)
lucifer is also nice with the blonde hair.
Belial reminds me of the sadistic one in Prison school. mixed feelings over that.
dont remember the other ones. probably not worth remembering.

watched the uncensored OFC. light beams are my enemy.
dont remember anything else in light of the glory of uncensored tits for the first time in forever in a new animation.

shits great 10/10 LOL

kinda want a boy MC or something tho (just so i can inject myself into this great PLOT), and some good ole BDSM.
Apr 15, 2017 9:48 PM

Jul 2014
Extremely lewd, holy crap.

The animation is not bad at all and I am kind of nterested in the plot, I got a bit bored towards the end, but I will try to watch this one, been years since I tried to watch an ecchi focused anime.
Apr 15, 2017 10:29 PM
Jul 2018
Great art/visual, but everything else is bad and i think the story isn't good at all. Will continue watch if people say the story as good as DxD
Apr 15, 2017 10:32 PM

Apr 2011
They made it uncensored. I'm shocked.
"I left everything I own in One Piece" ~ Gol D. Roger
Apr 16, 2017 4:08 AM

Oct 2008
I though this was just the Ecchiest show of Spring 2017...but the premise looks promising!
And the character art design and background art looks cool huh!
I watched the Uncensored! LOLZ!
5/5.

Apr 16, 2017 6:33 AM

Jan 2012
I haven't been too involved in anime discussions and just kind of do my own thing, but I'm really surprised by the amount of hate I have seen for this series, not just here.

I guess some people just had no idea about the figure series since it seems like the fact a show based off of 18+ cast off figures wasn't expected to be super lewd. I have absolutely loved the figure line, especially as devil/demon girls are my absolute favorite. I was really excited when the anime was finally announced since it was brought up years ago and never went anywhere.

I've seen enough responses on here to the negative comments I feel like I don't really need to say anything further though. As far as the episode itself, a lot happened in a short amount of time, but it wasn't done terribly. It would have been boring otherwise to drag it out too long with Lucifer's fall from heaven. At least it didn't rush to the point of her already being part of the Nanatsu no Taizai. I'm hoping we will get to see more of the angels as the series progresses since we have the new line of figures for them as well. I definitely would like the idea of the anime series being used to showcase both sets of girls, but focusing on the Nanatsu no Taizai side as the leads.

I'm curious too how Maria is going to fit into all of this. It seemed like she was given the power of an angel by Lucifer or something but I guess we will find out more about that next episode.
Apr 16, 2017 9:24 AM

May 2015
10/10 best anime in the past 20 years.
Apr 16, 2017 10:24 AM

Feb 2015
Aloot of things dont make sense in this one from the way they showed marias and lucifers little interaction then fast cut into levi and lucifer (those parts were hawt and kind off funny tho).
Too the fact that Lucifer pretty much entered the sins base/headquarters as easy as slashing sponge cake,really for the supposed prime rullers of hell their security sucks as much as holes in AVG 2006. Lucifer is also too strong 1vs1 it seems makes whole hierarhy thing complete joke.

They seem too pretty much ruin their own fluidity lvl on purpose just too middle finger people with Bd-s just watch first half with first massive water effects done from Levi animation there was almost as smooth as fate zero battles not during whole duration but moments .

Then compare that too last half after old hag with Akeno voice booby dried luci especially during massive battle with all Sins animation was not only nerfed too lvl that Inferno cop looks briliant in comparison but they seemed too mess up collors overall too ie lack of it . It is not possible that was not on purpose they could have used shorcuts but they didnt.

Overall more problems with presenting rather then telling, core of all seems pretty straight forward with whole taking over ruling and revenge. Characters seem quite intriguing we have woman with more balls then 80% of actual devil mc/s or even chars for that matter in anime.
Then we have Plot trigger lustfull leviathan, battle glorious sexy beast that is Satan (instant W material) sadistic hag with Akeno Voice (what a waste that other red hair horny girl would be better with it ) Etc seems like type of anime where all of them will clash into clans both literal and non.

Fanservice was too good i mean from constant ass grabbing (variety yo not only boobs are fokus yay) too almost crouch sniffing lol too bdsm of sorts ruined by old hag still.
Design is awesome but agreed with some comments needs 2 more girls with medium tits too balance things. Ending is as big dick move scenario as ending of CG S1.

Overall i expected from it 3 things too not contain whiny pussyass mc as Rito and second too not contain anything remotely similiar too academy/school.

Oh and too make me horny enough before something actualy dirty but it made me horny like hell anything else was not needed.
Was not dissapointed.
ExowaveApr 16, 2017 10:34 AM
Apr 16, 2017 11:14 AM
Jul 2018
Safe to say the fan service is literally all this has going for it. Sadly it won't be enough. Should have just made it a hentai.
Apr 16, 2017 3:40 PM

Jan 2013
I. Cannot. Wait.For.The.Next.Episodes.Period.

Really hoping that this has a lot of religious references and they just play with it all. But that's just hoping too much.
Apr 16, 2017 10:03 PM

Jun 2013
YES. I need at least one trash show every season. Show me what you got.
Apr 17, 2017 7:13 AM
Varangian Guard

Mar 2015
If there wasn't uncensored version it'd be the worst ecchi anime I'd ever watched. And I've seen quite a lot ecchi during my life...
Apr 17, 2017 9:55 AM

Oct 2014
WHAT'S UP YOU SINFUL NERDS! TIME TO GIVE THE LONGEST AND MOST IN DEPTH REVIEW OF THIS SERIES IVE SEEN ON THE FORUM SO FAR! So I've been pretty excited for the first episode since I first saw it on the seasonal chart, (so of course I watched it 2 days late) I don't know how anybody thought this was a sequel to the 2014 seven deadly sins I mean there was a big picture of a bunch of characters who were most certainly not in that series but whatevs.

First things first, If y'all are going to stick through to the end, it is a waste of time to watch anything but the uncensored version. I'd like to mention animetux which has served me pretty well for streaming anime, and also has the uncensored version, if you're still looking for it. It's borderline hentai and frankly I'm ok with that. Like actual hentai, it's too much for me, penises are just plain gross, so I really like the level of fanservice in this series. Since people have compared this series to HS DxD, I'll mention that I tried to watch that show but stopped 5 minutes in because I couldn't fucking stand the male protagonist, whatever his name is. I'll be more than happy if there's no major named male characters in this series. I also like it because it's a bit more "varied", compared to keijo from last season which I dropped once I realized it was all butts.

I flat out didn't like the music. Hopefully that changes. I always look forward to the OP and ED when starting new anime, I didn't like the ED, so we'll see about the OP next episode, unfortunately hey did the thing where the OP is skipped in the first and/or last episode. Although, if the OP was that theme they played in one of the trailers, then I'm not holding my breath. Masaru Yokoyama is one of the music people in the credits, I've seen a few shows in which he composed but I don't tend to remember background music soooooo I have no opinion on his work.

Uhhhh, the animation was good right? And the directing? I dunno, I'm not good at judging the visual qualities of shows. The fight scenes were fine I guess, someone mentioned the bright light in the background was distracting, I can agree.

Some thoughts-LUCIFER WENT ONE WINGED ANGEL! YOU NEVER GO ONE WINGED ANGEL!

RIP Maria, you died so young, I could have appreciated having some more human characters, those scenes were a nice bit of levity, but I guess they have other plans for her.

I am legitimately excited to see where this series is going to go. Mind you, this year I'm letting seasonal stuff play out and focus more on backlog, maybe find out later what were the most well received shows each season, so I haven't yet started the big sequels, academia or titan. But I am absolutely going to follow this series each week. This felt like a very good start, it had a lot of fanservice, but was't quite overwhelmed by it (No joke, I feel a show like rosario + vampire has this one beat for sheer volume of fanservice), I got a few chuckles, it's pretty to look at, I like the characters, hopefully the fights will get better. I compare it to trinity seven, which kind of went nowhere but it was a fun ride. And unlike that show, this one has no harem lead equivalent, here's hoping it stays that way.

To everyone who hates this series out of the gate, I don't blame you. This certainly isn't the best thing a studio has created, and I understand why people are afraid of it dragging down the quality or reputation of anime. But like, there's been a glut of bad light novel adaptations for a few years now, and that hasn't completely stopped the introduction of a bunch of good shows each year. Besides, the MAL score for this series has already dropped to 6.59; I'm hesitantly optimistic in saying that people know what they like, and whatever the majority like, it ain't this. I leave you with this digibro video on how to build better fanservice anime- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKZOBcZVMD0&t=1s

That's all for the "review" so I'll end with a bit of information I found on the mythology this series was based on. It was kind of amusing to see this largely christian story paired with the art and all the other characteristics of Japanese animation. Not to sound fake deep, but I liked how Envy had crafted her own fantasy about who Lucifer was as a person, almost like an idol whom she ENVIED OH MY GOD I SEE WHAT THEY DID THERE.

Anyway, everything is off google, feel free to correct since I have no religious background myself. Cocytus is the ninth circle of hell mentioned in the Divine Comedy, it's a frozen lake for traitors and "those who commit complex fraud" (wikipedia). It's also a yugioh monster, Invoked Cocytus.
Here's an interesting article on the differences btwn vanity and pride
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-art-and-science-aging-well/201701/appreciating-the-difference-between-pride-and-vanity

It was kind of strange to me how vanity was one of the mortal sins before pride, but I guess pride is the whole reason Lucifer was cast out of heaven, he tried to take god's place and got punished.

Dainsleif (Vanity's sword) is a sword from Norse mythology, which seems to have some Germanic origins. Couldn't really find anything on the Byrnedale family, maybe the name was made up. From wikipedia: Belial (also known as Beliar) is a term occurring in the Hebrew Bible which later became personified as the devil[1] in Jewish and Christian texts.[2]Vanity seems like she's going to be playing second fiddle to Lucifer in this anime).

Lucifer is of course the devil, the big guy himself
Leviathan was a huge sea monster from the bible. It was also used to refer to the whale in Moby Dick and apparently means whale in modern Hebrew, so I like how Envy had a pet whale.
Astaroth is aparently on the same tier as satan and Beelzebub (another name for the devil)
The seven main girls are all named after demons that act as lords of the seven deadly sins in Christian texts;
Asmodeus-Lust
Beeelzebub-Gluttony
Belphegor-Sloth
Leviathan-Envy
Lucifer-Pride
Mammon-Greed
Satan-Wrath, I guess?

Also, is there really no other way to portray gluttony as a character? Other than a ravenous eater? I like Gluttony from FMAB, better, though I guess all the sins from FMAB were more interesting characters than the ones we have here. Still, the gluttony character from seven deadly sins wasn't exactly a big eater, though she appeared for a little bit in the anime, so I can't say for sure.

tl:dr I fucking love this series, Envy for best girl.
Apr 17, 2017 10:05 AM

Oct 2014
AnimeFanboy1234 said:
I have read God-knows-how-many hentai, and watching this was like one of the cheaper ones I've seen: tries WAY too hard to come off as sexy, what with EVERY girl having big boobs and thighs, MOLESTING each other (how's that supposed to be sexy?). This should've just been as straight-up hentai.
Not helping is the awful directing where you can't see crap in the fight scenes, and the annoying white filter.
I'm gonna just watch the next ep out of curiosity to why Lucifer stabbed the girl.

All the hentai I've watched was founded on some level on non-consensuality, to the point that it felt like a theme, where are you finding hentai that isn't based on rape? (don't have to answer if you don't want to).

Lucifer stabbed Maria to show she's no longer an angel, she went one winged angel and became sufficiently monstrous,so she has no qualms with killing innocent bystanders. Still, remember she transferred her "angel's lifespan" to Maria, so this girl is definitely not gone from the series. But yeah, I kind of wanted to get to know her. If they held off on her death there might have been some surprise for me.
Apr 17, 2017 1:14 PM
Nov 2016
plutodiplomat said:
AnimeFanboy1234 said:

All the hentai I've watched was founded on some level on non-consensuality, to the point that it felt like a theme, where are you finding hentai that isn't based on rape? (don't have to answer if you don't want to).

Lucifer stabbed Maria to show she's no longer an angel, she went one winged angel and became sufficiently monstrous,so she has no qualms with killing innocent bystanders. Still, remember she transferred her "angel's lifespan" to Maria, so this girl is definitely not gone from the series. But yeah, I kind of wanted to get to know her. If they held off on her death there might have been some surprise for me.

Hentai manga >>>>>>>>>>>>>> hentai anime. Just look up "femdom hentai manga", or "happy sex" hentai manga, and you'll find non-rapey hentai manga, and on some occasions, ones where the girls actually have some personality, charm and nuance to them which increases the sexy factor by 10x
I'm afraid of linking to any specifics for fear of getting banned for linking porn.
...I just recommended porn...I'm a piece of shit of a human being...

I can't just bring myself to believe that Lucifer would become evil within, like, 24 hours. Hating God, I get, but humans? Also, she already proved to be evil by deciding to take over Hell, so her killing Maria was just edgy. Giving her angel lifespan or whatever? Forgot that.
Apr 17, 2017 1:22 PM

Jan 2014
Wasn't expecting much from this anime so....eh.
I'm a bit disappointed that Gluttony wasn't a chubby girl though.
Felt it be nicer if
Gluttony -> Chubby girl
Sloth -> a Loli
Apr 17, 2017 1:53 PM

Jan 2013
plutodiplomat said:
AnimeFanboy1234 said:

I myself hate non-con and my collection's pretty big man. I'm surprised that all you're finding is non-con. The h-anime community complains tirelessly that there isn't enough non-con.
Apr 17, 2017 1:53 PM

Jan 2013
plutodiplomat said:
AnimeFanboy1234 said:

I myself hate non-con and my collection's pretty big man. I'm surprised that all you're finding is non-con. The h-anime community complains tirelessly that there isn't enough non-con.
Apr 17, 2017 5:47 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

ofc, Leviathan best girl, as expected<3
Apr 17, 2017 9:41 PM

Jan 2013
It's ok? but it would've been ten times better if this came out as a short OVA series with Kaneko involved as originally planned.

leviathan annoys me, why is one of the 3 best girls (+ lust, gluttony) so fucking annoying? She better be naked a lot to make up for her obsessive onee-san bullshit
Apr 18, 2017 5:00 AM

May 2014
This feels like some kind of blend of High School DxD and Valkyrie Drive Mermaid
Also Leviathan with her onee-san thing OMG
And Lucifer stabbed that chick at the end, I was expecting it and yet it surprised me
Also Lust is my girl yeah
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Apr 18, 2017 8:54 AM
Jan 2013
Remind me again folks... is this porn?
Apr 18, 2017 9:06 AM
May 2016
is it me, that Belial character face resembles Bayonetta, a teanny little bit
Apr 18, 2017 3:46 PM

Feb 2017
I was expecting to watch this anime a few months ago and now that it is already out I have to say that really I was not expecting this level of ecchi, that nipple sucking got me by surprise, but that means it's bad?, no, in fact I'm already pleased, there are horned girls, ecchi and yuri. After all I enjoyed Queen's Blade.

I think there is a pairing formed between Lucifer and Levi, and I like that, but this girl Gluttony is growing on me.

Also I'm waiting to see Astaroth in scene.
Apr 18, 2017 4:27 PM

Oct 2014
AnimeFanboy1234 said:
plutodiplomat said:

Hentai manga >>>>>>>>>>>>>> hentai anime. Just look up "femdom hentai manga", or "happy sex" hentai manga, and you'll find non-rapey hentai manga, and on some occasions, ones where the girls actually have some personality, charm and nuance to them which increases the sexy factor by 10x
I'm afraid of linking to any specifics for fear of getting banned for linking porn.

I can't just bring myself to believe that Lucifer would become evil within, like, 24 hours. Hating God, I get, but humans? Also, she already proved to be evil by deciding to take over Hell, so her killing Maria was just edgy. Giving her angel lifespan or whatever? Forgot that.

I always just click on random hentai so I guess I just get unlucky. Thanks for the suggestion, definitely don't link to porn, but you can talk about it. But I never really thought of hentai manga.
And remember, the premise is based on biblical stories; as I said in my first post, I have no religious background but like...Lucifer was struck down from heaven specifically for the sin of pride-she tried to take God's place and was punished. She's certainly not getting back into heaven, so she's decided to make the best of a bad situation. That means making a good impression with the other lords, and shedding the idea that she's an angel. On her first encounter she was still an angel so she and Maria were cool, but now she's trying to become a demon. The one-winged angel is a type of monster from fiction, I think a final fantasy boss does it, and the point I guess is to show how monstrous they've become. But I'm ninety percent sure Maria's going to come back in e form or another. For all my talk, I'm not sure how much this show has to make into a story that will carry through a whole season. That's why I'm really interested to see where the next episode goes, if it can keep the same level of quality (IMO) or better.
Apr 18, 2017 5:42 PM
Oct 2012
plutodiplomat said:
Lucifer was struck down from heaven specifically for the sin of pride-she tried to take God's place and was punished. She's certainly not getting back into heaven, so she's decided to make the best of a bad situation.

As Milton wrote: better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven.
The interesting story about Lucifer is that he did not "rebel" against God, he questioned God's decision to create humans and to give them the ability to know good and evil (something which, to the writer's credit, got right - Japanese view Christianity as local "color", they seldom care to be accurate with how the depict it).

plutodiplomat said:
But I'm ninety percent sure Maria's going to come back in e form or another.

Oh, she'll be back, Lucifer just let her pride get in the way again, and we know she will be punished for it: enter Maria.

This is actually surprisingly good considering the all too obvious handicaps. And likewise I doubt that it will be able to sustain itself for an entire series: but first episode was entertaining.
Apr 18, 2017 6:17 PM
Nov 2016
plutodiplomat said:
AnimeFanboy1234 said:

I always just click on random hentai so I guess I just get unlucky. Thanks for the suggestion, definitely don't link to porn, but you can talk about it. But I never really thought of hentai manga.
And remember, the premise is based on biblical stories; as I said in my first post, I have no religious background but like...Lucifer was struck down from heaven specifically for the sin of pride-she tried to take God's place and was punished. She's certainly not getting back into heaven, so she's decided to make the best of a bad situation. That means making a good impression with the other lords, and shedding the idea that she's an angel. On her first encounter she was still an angel so she and Maria were cool, but now she's trying to become a demon. The one-winged angel is a type of monster from fiction, I think a final fantasy boss does it, and the point I guess is to show how monstrous they've become. But I'm ninety percent sure Maria's going to come back in e form or another. For all my talk, I'm not sure how much this show has to make into a story that will carry through a whole season. That's why I'm really interested to see where the next episode goes, if it can keep the same level of quality (IMO) or better.

My friend, just type in google, "femdom hentai manga", and click the thumbnails that don't look like a girl's getting raped on the cover, and you will find a gem or two easily.
Apr 18, 2017 7:01 PM

Dec 2016
Guess I found "that show" of the season :p
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Apr 19, 2017 7:58 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
a comun plot with a girls to enjoy....boobs power

4/10 for this poor starter!!!
Apr 19, 2017 11:54 AM
Nov 2016
Watched the episode, well the censored version anyway. This was made by the same people as Queen's Blade? Huh, they actually can make something entertaining as I watched the first episode of Queen's Blade and dropped it quickly out of boredom. This I watched to the end.
Apr 20, 2017 3:26 AM

Jan 2016
the absence of Makoto from School days is felt in this anime
Apr 20, 2017 3:54 AM
Apr 2017
Where are people reading the manga for this?!
Apr 20, 2017 2:40 PM

Aug 2014
I expect somewhat more fanservice but I guess it was only the first episode. Over-all it was just a pretty boring 20 minutes tbh
Apr 21, 2017 4:10 PM

Apr 2011
My guilty pleasure, im such trash
Glorious Titties Nuff Said!

Make America Great Again!
Apr 21, 2017 7:10 PM

Jan 2013
AT-X saving anime again. It's been a while.
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Apr 21, 2017 9:44 PM
Nov 2016
TitanAnteus said:
plutodiplomat said:

How to find female dominant hentai manga:

Step 1) Google search "female dominance hentai manga" (or femdom)
Step 2) Click a link.
Step 3) Click on the titles with pretty thumbnails that do NOT look rapey.
Step 4) Fap.
Step 5) Fap all night.
Step 6) Realize that you have work, and can only sleep for 3 hours.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 29, 2017

62 by Cookiez_X »»
May 20, 1:58 PM

Poll: » Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 19, 2017

49 by Muow »»
Jan 9, 2023 6:40 AM

Poll: » Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 5, 2017

59 by AnimeBeefs »»
Oct 2, 2022 8:25 AM

» Does this anime have sex scenes in it?

Dinorexy007 - Mar 21, 2022

4 by Heavenly47 »»
Mar 21, 2022 1:30 PM

» Is this show relatively family-friendly?

ClodRaker - Apr 5, 2017

27 by The_Core »»
Jan 27, 2022 8:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.