Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 20, 2019 7:00 AM

May 2018
+1 respect to Minato, he's such a great dad
Jul 18, 2020 9:30 AM

Nov 2019
"Kakashi: We're able to say goodbye as friend, not enemies"

"Hashirama: Right now, we can drink together as war buddies"

Kakashi of the Sharingan is no more :(
Kakashi losing Sharingan pisses me off. Yes, Kakashi-Sensi was a once in a generation genius long before he got the Sharingan but then the Sharingan has become a huge part of his identity and pride. I feel sad really.
Jul 19, 2020 8:54 PM

Mar 2016
I'm sad kakashi lost his sharingan and I also liked the speech madara gave to Harshirama 10/10.
Sep 9, 2020 9:06 AM
Jul 2020
Just tears in my eyes after menato leave
Sep 22, 2020 1:58 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Ahhh, I was getting through Naruto's speech there at the end kinda like damn this is something. And then as soon as he was like "I just turned 17 today" I just lost it. I just straight up wailed out loud and started crying. I'm weak. Like holy moly, we've followed this kid for so long and he hardly ever lays down a certain side of his feelings right out. So even now he's expressing his feelings in such a roundabout way yet you still feel it and understand. This kid's been through so much for so long and he's legitimately grateful for the people around him, but like he's always keeping up this front so much so that even here he's just trying his best to stay strong-- and he is. For so long, I had always thought Naruto was an annoying kid, but he really has grown and perservered so much. It's hard to not at least be okay with this kid after coming this far with him.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Sep 22, 2020 2:43 PM

Aug 2015
Finally that shitty scumbag Madara is dead. Lol, Kishimoto trying to make me feel bad for that guy of all people.

Closer to the end, man I'll finally be able to put this mediocre show to rest.
Jan 9, 2021 9:29 PM
Jun 2013
So when Obito gets separated from the tailed beasts he was supposed to be immobile for an extremely long time, but he not only started moving to the point he fought back Black Zetsu, but also everything in the fight with Kaguya....but when Madara gets separated from the tailed beasts, he dies? SMH

Kaguya fight was underwhelming but I wasn't expecting much so I don't care that much. Everything else was pretty good though. Loved the Madara and Hashirama talk and the Naruto and Minato last talk was great, too.
Jan 21, 2021 6:05 AM
Jan 2021
So I was rewatching this episode and something caught my eye. When Hagoromo summoned everyone back they had a flash through of all the previous Kage's for the 4 nations but at the end there was one last spirit that I couldnt see the nation symbol for at about 7:21 timestamp. Anyone know who this is???
Feb 13, 2021 3:12 PM

Dec 2016
That's how you end a fucking arc. One hell of a journey to reach it, but by god that was a conclusion worth waiting for.
Apr 4, 2021 7:25 AM

Dec 2007
so many priceless moments.

1st - madaara and harishama, though black zetsu kinda ruined madara plans, he learned by it that his dream was the bad one since it failed by hashirama dream, what made the moment better was the OST played, which if i'm not wrong is extension of the sasukeVSnaruto battle from part 1 when they clashed chidorixrasengan, that made that moment really good and brought me back to that scene, really well done pierrot.

2nd - naruto and minato, the emotional impact in that scene was just like when kushina talked to naruto before dying, made me so tearful. and of course more honour to the name of jiraya :'D

3rd - naruto and kurama, that wasn't that emotional scene, but still funny one after some serious episodes before the emotional stuff.

can't believe there's only 6 episodes to the series (before going to the novel based episodes), though i watched shippuuden for almost 2 months, i want more.
(i still won't watch boruto though -__-)
Jun 3, 2021 1:10 PM

Jun 2019
I have to agree that the fight with Kaguya is one of the less interesting fights. She's supposed to be crazy strong but all she did was shoot stuff from her hands and move through dimensions. I'm happy she's gone ๐Ÿคฃ

The speeches were nice - Madara & Hashirama. Naruto's speech to Minato was really touching too but my eyes are surprisingly dry ๐Ÿ˜‚

Now the sad parts - RIP Kakashi's Sharingan ๐Ÿ˜ญ And the preview. Of course, Naruto VS Sasuke will be the final fight. As much as I hate seeing Sasuke making dumb decisions in life, I know he has to. Otherwise, we wouldn't have THE battle that we all know we're waiting for.
"To keep enduring, no matter what, until things come to pass...perhaps that's what it means to be a ninja." - Uchiha Sasuke
Jul 6, 2021 10:04 PM

Jan 2020
mannnn this episode got me goin. what a good show wow. minato has to be the best character by far. I don't even know what to write cuz that was a good ass episode
Jul 30, 2021 8:35 AM

May 2020
Really one of the most emotional episodes,that conversation between Naruto and Minato was really too much for my eyes
Feb 9, 2022 3:27 AM
Jul 2018
Really great the scene between Naruto and Minato was really emotional
May 3, 2022 7:58 PM

Feb 2021
Welp another recycled opening. It looks better than the previous recycled one.

Seems like we are gonna get a Naruto vs Sasuke (part 2). About damn time.

Man, Minato going to the afterlife was really sad. Ngl I shed a tear.

Not sure how the previous Kage were brought here and other shit but I'll let this one pass.

Jun 3, 2022 11:15 AM

Nov 2019
Madara's death made me equally sad and contented. Sad, because his story was tragic and his end was sorrowful as well; contented, because he finally reunited with Hashirama and reached peace for the first time in over eighty years.

Naruto really isn't lucky with his birthdays, huh? These farewells just hurt tho I'm sure Kushina and Minato will wait for him and after years Naruto is going to tell them whole rest of the story ^^
Aug 16, 2022 1:53 PM
Nov 2017
God.. I can't stop crying, I literally can't. This was by far the most touching episode Shippuden has presented to me. God.. His character is amazing. I'm so lost for words. The voice acting, expressions, words, all of it. Amazing.
Oct 25, 2022 6:45 AM
Sep 2021
i loved this episode, i hope this will be a good fight and sasukee and naruto will be friends:)
Dec 4, 2022 7:52 AM
Nov 2022
during the talk with minato was the closest I've ever come to crying during this series. For sure 10/10 episode.
Jan 6, 2023 8:46 AM
Jul 2022
for my opinion one of best episodes
Aug 24, 2023 6:28 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Fuck man even on rewatch that ending makes me cry
Feb 28, 9:38 AM
Sep 2023
Yes,finally
The war is over
After all this time is fanally over

Goodbye Obito and Minato
We will never forget you
May 3, 9:17 AM
Mar 2020
my heart, my bb naruto, I love him so much I be cryin
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 73 Discussion ( 1 2 )

xLtay - Aug 28, 2008

52 by natsuyah »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 14 Discussion

izikiel - May 17, 2007

31 by pickyotaku »»
Jun 1, 1:15 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 166 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Knave - Jun 24, 2010

216 by KoniginElle »»
May 26, 10:26 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 213 Discussion ( 1 2 )

711 - May 26, 2011

85 by Fludddd »»
May 25, 7:53 PM

» Who are your top 20 favorite Naruto characters?

SupremeGod - May 13

35 by Chunkzz422 »»
May 22, 12:29 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.