Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jul 16, 2016 8:12 PM
Jun 2016
Eve778 said:
I really enjoyed this episode! The comedy in the first half was very nice and I enjoyed the action in the second half. I hope they explain the rewrite ability eventually though. Seriously, why are people complaining about the pace and art? I'm an anime-only watcher and everything seems fine.
I mean Kotarou half explained it as he was runningaway from the dog, but getting a better evaluation of it would be nice I guess. I think the animation is doing better than it was in the first 2 episodes, so that's something to say. I personally don't like the flow between scenes, but I don't so much mind the overall pacing of the plot. Overall I think it was a good episode.

Basically I was just gonna say that many different people have many different standards and taste. If you're liking this anime buddy by all means enjoy it. There are some other people who just see things either differently or look into it more, and that's fine if they want to view that way. But everyone's different and people like you and me just don't get bothered as easily by faults in the stuff we watch.
Jul 16, 2016 9:03 PM

May 2015
ShizuFlame said:
Eve778 said:
I really enjoyed this episode! The comedy in the first half was very nice and I enjoyed the action in the second half. I hope they explain the rewrite ability eventually though. Seriously, why are people complaining about the pace and art? I'm an anime-only watcher and everything seems fine.
I mean Kotarou half explained it as he was runningaway from the dog, but getting a better evaluation of it would be nice I guess. I think the animation is doing better than it was in the first 2 episodes, so that's something to say. I personally don't like the flow between scenes, but I don't so much mind the overall pacing of the plot. Overall I think it was a good episode.

Basically I was just gonna say that many different people have many different standards and taste. If you're liking this anime buddy by all means enjoy it. There are some other people who just see things either differently or look into it more, and that's fine if they want to view that way. But everyone's different and people like you and me just don't get bothered as easily by faults in the stuff we watch.
It's nice to see someone else is liking this. I have rather low standards, so nothing in particular has stuck out to me so far as "bad." I see you disliked the transitions of the scenes, as have many, but I honestly don't notice it. Would you mind giving me an example of this? I'd just like to know what it is that's bothering people.

And I guess it is just people being more critical and analyzing the anime. They're losing some of the charm though, because anime is entertainment and doesn't necessarily need to always be top tier.
Cross-country >>>>>>>>>>>> Every other sport
Jul 16, 2016 9:32 PM

Dec 2014
totally confused after the first half.. this show amazes me i every episode thus far
Jul 16, 2016 9:38 PM

Jul 2016
Sincerely, after reading all those Rewrite threads, I really want Rewrite to have a really low score in MAL. It will show how bad my taste for anime is, because I'm really really liking this anime.
krasnayaZvezdaJul 16, 2016 9:42 PM
"A good man, in his darkest yearning, Is still aware of virtue’s ways." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Jul 16, 2016 9:43 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Aww Shizuru is too cute. Sugar loaded girl full of kawaii.
I like her blush when Tennouji said her left eye was cute.

Lucia being Lucia. Although she reminds me of the history teacher I used to have in high school. She would wear gloves every day because she had this germ phobia. Whenever a student touched her desk or stuff in the classroom she would sanitize everything. I wonder why Lucia is always wearing gloves.

A bit of action towards the end.
When Shizuru grabs Tennouji's cut hand and the wound disappears, I think it's hinted that Shizuru did something.
More kawaii Shizuru towards the end.

Offer Lucia a sundae and she'll fall easily because who doesn't love ice cream :)

That new Guy, Sakuya lol
"I just hate you"
For some reason I was reading that line in Takumi Aldini's voice.

Jul 16, 2016 9:45 PM
Jun 2016
Eve778 said:
ShizuFlame said:

It's nice to see someone else is liking this. I have rather low standards, so nothing in particular has stuck out to me so far as "bad." I see you disliked the transitions of the scenes, as have many, but I honestly don't notice it. Would you mind giving me an example of this? I'd just like to know what it is that's bothering people.

And I guess it is just people being more critical and analyzing the anime. They're losing some of the charm though, because anime is entertainment and doesn't necessarily need to always be top tier.

Well the transitions are hard to say really what's wrong with them, but I find it sticking out like a sore thumb when comparing it to other series. If I had to give some examples... maybe in episode 2 when Kotarou was pulling one girl after the next out of no where getting them to join the club. While I understand wanting them all in there as soon as possible for the plot it felt lazy. Also some scenes like when they were catching the UMA after school in episode 3. Right after Tsukuno (the woman with the fishing rod) left it transitioned to lunch time the next day. That I think is a good example because it was extremely abrupt just to get to the next scene with shizuru. What happens the way I see it is the anime doesn't give you a moment to breathe and process what just happened. It's skips nonchalantly from one event to the next and that causes the flow to feel very unstable, like when a light bulb flickers.
Jul 16, 2016 9:49 PM
Jun 2016
krasnayaZvezda said:
Sincerely, after reading all those Rewrite threads, I really want Rewrite to have a really low score in MAL. It will show how bad my taste for anime is, because I'm really really liking this anime.

It's ok dude, trust me you're not the only one who's enjoying it. A show can be "good" or "bad" critically but that doesn't mean you aren't allowed to enjoy it. Sure maybe if it was done better in some ways more people would like it and people who do like it would like it more. But there's nothing wrong with liking any particular series just because of rating.
Jul 16, 2016 9:55 PM

Jun 2013
krasnayaZvezda said:

I'm expecting Rewrite to get atleast 7.9 when it finishes airing.

Yeah, i know its a new route and even we Vn readers have no idea how they'll do it, but the general story of Rewrite is there and the main routes (Moon and Terra) will also be there, so i think its safe to assume that it will be close as possible to the visual novel feeling.

I also trust on Romeo Tanaka's genius mind on this, since he's the one writing this new route (he did the main routes of the game)
Jul 16, 2016 10:03 PM

May 2015
ShizuFlame said:
Eve778 said:

Well the transitions are hard to say really what's wrong with them, but I find it sticking out like a sore thumb when comparing it to other series. If I had to give some examples... maybe in episode 2 when Kotarou was pulling one girl after the next out of no where getting them to join the club. While I understand wanting them all in there as soon as possible for the plot it felt lazy. Also some scenes like when they were catching the UMA after school in episode 3. Right after Tsukuno (the woman with the fishing rod) left it transitioned to lunch time the next day. That I think is a good example because it was extremely abrupt just to get to the next scene with shizuru. What happens the way I see it is the anime doesn't give you a moment to breathe and process what just happened. It's skips nonchalantly from one event to the next and that causes the flow to feel very unstable, like when a light bulb flickers.
Thank you! I think I understand more now. Yeah, I guess it doesn't give time for the scenes to set in, but it really can't be helped. After all, this is only 13 episodes.
Cross-country >>>>>>>>>>>> Every other sport
Jul 16, 2016 10:06 PM
Nov 2012
hlubkoj2020 said:
To be honest, I still had no idea what's going on so far.
I guess it must be me or this series just suck and not my cup of tea.
One more episode...

since someone tutoring you i give you this link

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1532307
Jul 16, 2016 10:43 PM

Mar 2011
it's weird when the episode cuts off 70% of the content you believe will happen
Jul 16, 2016 10:43 PM

Aug 2013
Honestly this whole anime just reeks of mediocrity it should have been expected with 13 episodes the pacing and scene transitions are pretty bad.

I don't blame anyone for dropping this show if I wasn't such a fan of the VN I probably would had done so as well.

Maybe we can get a redo on series in a few years like Kanon did but won't hold my breath for it.
Jul 16, 2016 10:44 PM

Dec 2009
Wasn't a bad episode, the most interesting thus far. Wonder why that one dude with the glasses hates Kotarou so much. I think so far Shizuru is the best girl, so adorable.
Jul 16, 2016 11:48 PM
Dec 2014
Murasa22 said:
krasnayaZvezda said:

I'm expecting Rewrite to get atleast 7.9 when it finishes airing.

Yeah, i know its a new route and even we Vn readers have no idea how they'll do it, but the general story of Rewrite is there and the main routes (Moon and Terra) will also be there, so i think its safe to assume that it will be close as possible to the visual novel feeling.

I also trust on Romeo Tanaka's genius mind on this, since he's the one writing this new route (he did the main routes of the game)

Moon and terra will be for another season, I think.

Let's just stick with the hope that this is a split-cour series, even if it's faint...because it's impossible to try and adapt terra with these episode.
Although terra was shorter than other routes, it's the only route that was rushed and everything in it is needed to understand the story...so I think they will adapt both moon and terra in another 12 episodes series after this new route ends
Jul 16, 2016 11:49 PM

May 2015
shizuru is saving this show lul
I hope as it goes deeper they will animate the fight scenes better
and kotori is less funny without the engrish inserts damn
Jul 16, 2016 11:50 PM
Dec 2014
"Because when I met you I thought I was seeing my fate"
Oi oi oi, isn't that a spoiler? Sakuya?
Does he say that in the vn?
Jul 16, 2016 11:58 PM

Sep 2011
zaidk said:

Yes he did say that during their first meeting on the VN.

Jul 16, 2016 11:59 PM

Mar 2010
zaidk said:

I don't think he says that but then again I haven't read through it in a while. I agree it's too early though.
Jul 17, 2016 12:01 AM

Aug 2012
Yeah he did say it. It just felt a little more subtle in the VN
Jul 17, 2016 1:06 AM

Sep 2013
I had originally rated this show a 9, but I've dropped my rating to a 7. I really enjoyed where the show was appearing to go initially (with the red ribbon ghost girl and all the mysterious-ness of what was going on there). This episode just seemed to push all that to the side and now we have the club members chasing a snake in the garden and a bunch of silliness that didn't really seem to have much point. If someone asked me what this show was about, I don't really think I could give them a coherent description.

"Well, uh, it's about some high school kids (I think they're in high school...middle school maybe?) who, umm...join an occult club and one of them has dreams about a ghost girl with ribbons and apparently there's a guy with a monster dog who runs around the rooftops for some reason. There's a snake thing that might be an occult monster or it might be just a fat ugly snake, I'm not sure which. The MC seems to not get along with other males for whatever reason and one girl has different colored eyes. So, umm.....that's what it's about....I think."

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jul 17, 2016 1:34 AM

Feb 2014
Talon184 said:
I had originally rated this show a 9, but I've dropped my rating to a 7. I really enjoyed where the show was appearing to go initially (with the red ribbon ghost girl and all the mysterious-ness of what was going on there). This episode just seemed to push all that to the side and now we have the club members chasing a snake in the garden and a bunch of silliness that didn't really seem to have much point. If someone asked me what this show was about, I don't really think I could give them a coherent description.

"Well, uh, it's about some high school kids (I think they're in high school...middle school maybe?) who, umm...join an occult club and one of them has dreams about a ghost girl with ribbons and apparently there's a guy with a monster dog who runs around the rooftops for some reason. There's a snake thing that might be an occult monster or it might be just a fat ugly snake, I'm not sure which. The MC seems to not get along with other males for whatever reason and one girl has different colored eyes. So, umm.....that's what it's about....I think."

If you're worried about the silly antics, just wait a few more episodes. The anime is following the layout of the VN, so we will have to get through this silly comedic common route. There is likely to be another or two occult club adventures, some more character interactions, but there is a special event that should happen in a few episodes. Just keep waiting until then, and see how you feel about it afterwards.
Jul 17, 2016 2:14 AM

Jun 2016
im liking it so far. curious to see where it goes
Scream!
Jul 17, 2016 2:59 AM
Nov 2015
Good ep, the op is so good wtf?
Jul 17, 2016 3:25 AM

Oct 2010
Good episode! Glad we finally get to see Sakuya and Esaka,

While I'm still getting used to the transitions between scenes; the pacing is getting better. Loved the chuni scene but I couldn't help feeling bad for Lucia as well.Shizuru being adorable is a nice bonus.

Can't wait for the next episode.
Jul 17, 2016 4:23 AM

Jul 2013
Too many new characters introduced in the episode (Sakuya, that bespectacled woman, the blonde dude, those guys at the end...). Some parts looked rushed, but was fine.
Wonder what path the story will take with all those new people appearing from all sides.

Shizuru was kawaii as fuck, but Kotori is still the best for the moment. Lucia is still worst girl.
Jul 17, 2016 5:21 AM

Mar 2008
Wait is the tshinoko real or fake, why do koutarou lets the onee-san take it instead for himself hence proving supernatural exist and able to grap boobs?
I watch it for the plot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jul 17, 2016 5:52 AM

Aug 2008
AlexTheRiot said:
Memor said:
I'm having trouble understanding where this is leading, it seems to be a little stuck at the moment.
That's more or less how we all felt reading the VN at this point.

Not really. The anime is adding far more scenes that shouldn't be seen until far later. In the novel by this point we already had a partial explanation of the Rewriting powers and the slow build up made it more believable. Not only that, we didn't have a supernatural battle inside another dimension between a mysterious coffee drinking girl and a gigantic thing that shoots laser beams, followed by the MC acting like it was all only a bad dream.

The reason why people are turned off, rightfully, is because of the tonal inconsistency. I have no doubt that after almost dying from being mauled by a giant wolf summoned by a creepy dude we'll have time to return to fun slice of life in the next episode. I can't wait to see what funny chuuny scene they'll animate, so fun! Maybe Lucia will punch Kotarou some more! Oh, and I can't wait to have more headpats with Shizuru! Best girl!
Jul 17, 2016 5:52 AM

Aug 2009
Definitely not enough Kotori this episode. Her speech was pretty funny, but her only other scene was that she got mad at Kotarou, which was just eh. She has way more fun scenes. Will we ever get SHAKE IT NOW, BABY NOW?

I'm having a hard time where this route is exactly going. They're grabbing multiple plot points from multiple routes (which is pretty cool actually), but there's no way they're going to adapt them all fully.

Dog chase scene was cool, still a bit too long though. Not enough exciting stuff happened during the chase. Dat music tho <3
Kotarou finally using his Rewrite powers is also great.

Also, Lucia butt grab was sort of unnecessary. I didn't like that scene too much, they could've picked any other Kotarou-gets-punched scene from the VN.

And dat Sakuya. Great scene with him at the end, but the transition to the ED was very abrupt sadly.

Still, I definitely enjoyed this episode. It was better than the second one. 4/5.
Samu-tanJul 17, 2016 5:56 AM
Jul 17, 2016 6:06 AM

Apr 2014
sleeplesstown said:
Well, gave it the old three episode rule.

Dropped. Garbo show.
This. I can't take much more of this, I've seen it so many times before, it's painful and groan inducing.
Never trusting VN readers again. They always lie and exaggerate about everything and say how "it's not like the other VNs out there!" Gimme a break. If you like it that's totally fine, but don't pretend it's something more than it is.
At least I can say I gave it a fair chance...
Jul 17, 2016 6:26 AM

Dec 2015
Hongu said:
sleeplesstown said:
Well, gave it the old three episode rule.

Dropped. Garbo show.
This. I can't take much more of this, I've seen it so many times before, it's painful and groan inducing.
Never trusting VN readers again. They always lie and exaggerate about everything and say how "it's not like the other VNs out there!" Gimme a break. If you like it that's totally fine, but don't pretend it's something more than it is.

To be honest, maybe it really is good in VN form. From what I have heard this VN can be over 100 hrs. Not to mention this is an anime original route with blatantly obvious pacing issues. I can tell they are bringing rushed info from the VN cramming it together with anime original stuff making it into this weird "mess" and I haven't even read the VN (I am getting it this week though :P).

I just think its an issue of adapting anime from VN's. I mean look at Umineko, Tsukihime, Chaos;Head, Higurashi (wasn't as bad, but left out a lot of info still). So in fairness, I wouldn't blame the VN readers, but the studios adapting them. This is basically a very rushed anime original route handled by a not so great studio.

My take on this is that it may not be the greatest anime, but for some reason I am enjoying it (not sure why though).
CejaraJul 17, 2016 6:29 AM
Jul 17, 2016 7:13 AM
Apr 2013
Cejara said:
Hongu said:

To be honest, maybe it really is good in VN form. From what I have heard this VN can be over 100 hrs. Not to mention this is an anime original route with blatantly obvious pacing issues. I can tell they are bringing rushed info from the VN cramming it together with anime original stuff making it into this weird "mess" and I haven't even read the VN (I am getting it this week though :P).

I just think its an issue of adapting anime from VN's. I mean look at Umineko, Tsukihime, Chaos;Head, Higurashi (wasn't as bad, but left out a lot of info still). So in fairness, I wouldn't blame the VN readers, but the studios adapting them. This is basically a very rushed anime original route handled by a not so great studio.

My take on this is that it may not be the greatest anime, but for some reason I am enjoying it (not sure why though).
This 100 times. Don't always assume an adaption is representative of the source material. Because sometimes its not.
Jul 17, 2016 7:36 AM

Oct 2014
I don't really know what this Anime wants to show us...
Also, Akane besto until now :P

And feaking prez....

MCAL said:
This 100 times. Don't always assume an adaption is representative of the source material. Because sometimes its not.

+15
Even as an anime only i can see the rushedness in it.
Jul 17, 2016 7:46 AM

Apr 2015
Err I still don't get it.

What in hell am I watching
Jul 17, 2016 8:22 AM
Dec 2014
Although alot liked the episode, why is the rating dropping so fast?
I didn't even see this dropping in sousei no omnyouji and it was total shit
Jul 17, 2016 8:35 AM

Mar 2016
Plz do not quote "dislike_guys" let them leave (drop) peacefully.
Jul 17, 2016 8:47 AM
May 2016
Entertaining episode, Lucia's can't hesitate accepting the ice cream from Chihaya's brother, acts like butler. Koutarou scene with Shizuru was cute, as well as his scene with Lucia. Koutarou's grab ass scene though gave him a punch. Mixed of cuteness and comedy episode.

Though I'm kinda lost what's going on. Strange things happening to him, being attack by wild dog then the guy who summoned it, his rewritten ability, when did he had it? !and what's its use for?! also the man who save Kotarou. Looking forward for the next episode.
Jul 17, 2016 8:47 AM

Aug 2008
Materialist said:
Plz do not quote "dislike_guys" let them leave (drop) peacefully.

Yeah, let's do that. We don't want the hugbox to be ruined, right?

Understand this. Constructive and well argumented criticism are perfectly allowed in a discussion. Opinions are as well. If you worry about your feelings being hurt because someone doesn't like what you do, maybe you should not post in a public forum.
Jul 17, 2016 9:09 AM

Aug 2012
Ukyo9 said:
AlexTheRiot said:
That's more or less how we all felt reading the VN at this point.

Not really. The anime is adding far more scenes that shouldn't be seen until far later. In the novel by this point we already had a partial explanation of the Rewriting powers and the slow build up made it more believable. Not only that, we didn't have a supernatural battle inside another dimension between a mysterious coffee drinking girl and a gigantic thing that shoots laser beams, followed by the MC acting like it was all only a bad dream.

The reason why people are turned off, rightfully, is because of the tonal inconsistency. I have no doubt that after almost dying from being mauled by a giant wolf summoned by a creepy dude we'll have time to return to fun slice of life in the next episode. I can't wait to see what funny chuuny scene they'll animate, so fun! Maybe Lucia will punch Kotarou some more! Oh, and I can't wait to have more headpats with Shizuru! Best girl!
Well yeah, I'm not trying to claim this gives the same feel as the VN, nor did I defend any of what you're talking about lol. Of course the supernatural events were handled in a much more subtle and gradual manner. All I'm saying is during the common route we still had no idea where things were going for some time, even if the buildup was gradually getting there. That's the whole suspense and impact of November 13th. So in that sense, with the basic necessities for the storyline still there, anime only viewers still have at least a small chance of experiencing something similar to what we did at a certain point. But yeah, that's why I mentioned in that same post that it depends on execution, and whether there will be any impact left to be had at that point.
Jul 17, 2016 10:29 AM

Apr 2012
zaidk said:

Cuz MAL is full of carcinogenic people.
@inuvivo on twitter!
Jul 17, 2016 10:32 AM

Nov 2013
Many foreshadowhing, but the only plot I got so far is joining a club and doing something for boobs.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Jul 17, 2016 10:47 AM

Jul 2015
I think a score of 7 is alright for what we have until now. I saw the stats and the amount of people scoring 1 or 2 is negligible. The score isn't being forced down because of hate. Most of the people are voting as 6/7/8.
Jul 17, 2016 11:02 AM

Feb 2014
Intriguing episode.

Shizuru remains my favourite character. Her interactions with Koutarou was enjoyable, and it was made even sweeter when he complimented on her different coloured eye when she showed it to him for the first time.

She's like a delicate flower that needs to be protected. =)

Koutarou's use of his rewrite ability looks cool, although I'm still unsure about how it fully works. Maybe a full explanation might be needed about his ability soon, I hope. ^^;
Jul 17, 2016 11:34 AM
Jan 2013
While I have experienced and personally loved the original visual novel, I'll be rating this anime based on what the anime presents regardless of how true it is to the visual novel; we already know the anime will be based on its own unique route so there's really no reason to be anal about the differences between this and the VN anymore. That isn't to say that I wouldn't highly appreciate an anime adaption that does stay true to the original source content like Clannad but seeing as we're receiving only 13 eps (as known from a few weeks back obviously) then I have no choice but to watch this with much lessened standards.

At 3 episodes in, I feel confident to say we're most likely getting a 6/10-7/10 show. It's not being dreadful in any way and there's definitely a plot, but there's just quite a bit of disconnect atm and.. utter confusion(for those that are watching without knowledge of the VN). From a logical standpoint they don't have much time or "episode space" at this point to further develop the current characters and premise as events will (predictably) be happening on the fly from now on. I suppose one cannot blame a helplessly condensed story~
Jul 17, 2016 11:41 AM

Dec 2013
I really want to like this show.... but it's confusing me so much. Seriously, why can't he just tell the club president his secret? Then he wouldn't have to go around looking for weird critters.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jul 17, 2016 12:02 PM

Dec 2013
As for the 3 episodes so far, I've really enjoyed Rewrite granted I'm a VN-reader as well. I know it has it's problems and can be better but I'm not gonna complain about it. There's already enough of that and I feel my enjoyment would be gone if I focused too much on the complaints.

And with his rewrite power, I just want to say that he tried to use it in episode 1. He just referred to it as his "accelerator" then which I'm sure is what is causing people to be even more confused on where this power came from.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of a deleted post.
TenshoJul 17, 2016 10:59 PM
Jul 17, 2016 12:49 PM

Aug 2015
iNVivO said:
zaidk said:

or may be it is like this 'my feelings are being hurt because other people opinions don't match with mine and they're hating my favorite animu show' hummmm makes you wonder,doesn't it?
Jul 17, 2016 1:00 PM

Feb 2015
Just to be honest, i don't understand what's going on. i mean...what just happened ? the only thing that i know from this episode is that the MC has some kinda of superpower. and there some poeple with super power too. my question is, who are they ? who are that girl in black dress ? how did the mc get his own superpower ? what is the connection to the girls ?

there are so many questions and i'm hoping they will reveal everything without leaving any questiong behind.

looking foward to the next episode :D
Jul 17, 2016 1:30 PM

Apr 2012
ultravigo said:
iNVivO said:

or may be it is like this 'my feelings are being hurt because other people opinions don't match with mine and they're hating my favorite animu show' hummmm makes you wonder,doesn't it?

I lost hope in the scoring system after seeing lain getting 7.9 so yea. I wonder.
@inuvivo on twitter!
Jul 17, 2016 2:52 PM

Apr 2015
NOT a good episode... it's a half-assed mix of everything. Really boring too. Basically this whole thing felt like a ctrl-skipping of the common route. At least Sakuya was there... so... woohoo, I guess? Poor Kotori, though. Demoted to decoration status.
Ehh... I don't even care anymore. I just want this mess to end. But it's still 10 episodes to go... T_T
N7n4shiJul 17, 2016 3:39 PM
Jul 17, 2016 3:11 PM

Aug 2013
This plot is really very interesting, there are still many mysteries that take longer to unravel, both the girls, as the protagonist, but these supernatural events makes it quite exciting, I'm really looking forward to continue watching this adaptation ..
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2016

294 by AyanoKiru »»
May 25, 6:38 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2016

167 by AyanoKiru »»
May 25, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2016

329 by AyanoKiru »»
May 25, 4:12 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2016

177 by Miki42 »»
Jan 10, 9:41 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2016

112 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.