Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 3, 2016 1:50 PM

Jan 2016
BIG SIS NOOOO ;( I'm so sad right now

For past 2 episodes I've been only saying "fuck Lise" lol I'm so done with her...probably one of my most hated characters ever tbh
Apr 19, 2016 7:15 AM
Apr 2015
Theodor should have shot at her while he was in the cockpit , at least distracting her long enough for somebody too grab and restrain her .
May 6, 2016 3:06 PM

Jan 2016
OMFG BIG SIS!!! NOO FUCK YOU LISE!!SHIT this shocked the absolute genghis khan out off me!! Seriously this episode Got real emotionally god damn it ..Fucking intense!! Feel so bad for the other members... Theodore you better kill the crazy slutbitch lise! who made a freckling 180 personality turn..
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
May 15, 2016 10:49 PM

Jun 2013
Welp, I'm thoroughly engaged. This episode was really good.
May 30, 2016 7:01 PM

Jul 2013
I'm so fucking pissed about Lise. This fucking bitch should die "NOW" no matter what happened in the past. FUCK THAT.

I really hope Theodor has realised that this isn't his sister, but an absolute bro loving psycho. Without any hesitate she killed Pham Onee-san and that after this nice reunion with Theodor ;_;

Jul 3, 2016 4:27 AM

Nov 2011
You can not say that it was boring, the episode, we had a good dose of political intrigue and action not so poor. Some events seemed already telegraphed, but only a few turn out to be true fortunately, however, did not expect that bends so tragic in the end, satisfied! Drawings and animations, good, the CG is discreet. I'm sorry for Pham, but his choice was a stupid thing is the result, it was not because of Lise, I am sorry that his character, is out of the picture, without being able to make a greater contribution to history.
Dec 24, 2016 2:15 PM
Mar 2016
lise needs to just commit suicide since everyone else is emotionally incapable of killing her
May 28, 2017 10:35 PM

Dec 2012
Dat oppai jiggle.
Smart Theodor.
Dem noises.
Anett's turn?
Dat pimp slap.
Anett got lucky.
Dat Pham oppai embrace. Lucky Theodor.
Go get Iris, Theodor. Go get your hope and your girl!
What? Iris isn't there. NO!
Lawd! Dat Lise body.
Why Theodor looked shock? Didn't he notice that his dick wasn't covered in blood when he banged Lise?
PHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP Pham. You were too fine to die.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 2, 2019 10:45 PM

Jan 2011
Is there like a hentai that shows what exactly happened to lise when she used her body to seduce the higher ups and when she became Axmann's dog? Asking for a friend
Aug 28, 2019 10:32 AM

Apr 2012
The power of friendship has failed and gotten people killed. Ain't that a bitch in that reality. Pham managed to keep her hair and accessories intact after days of torture? Wow, how dumb. No rape during torture was very unrealistic in a world that only values you as fodder. 2/5
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jun 6, 2020 8:26 AM

Jul 2016
MikeS90 said:
Is there like a hentai that shows what exactly happened to lise when she used her body to seduce the higher ups and when she became Axmann's dog? Asking for a friend

What the actual fuck...
Jun 6, 2020 8:36 AM

Jan 2011
Vindicater said:
MikeS90 said:

What the actual fuck...

Haha, I forgot about this. What? Its not for me but my friend. Now recommend something
Mar 28, 2021 4:45 PM

Jul 2013
Pham hugging Theodor and saying "you finally called me big sis". byeee not the death flag i was expecting.
Still, I feel bad for Lise. she went through so much :/
Jun 9, 2021 9:44 PM
Jun 2021
Ok. First of all, Pham shouldn't have been out there in the first place. Second, the plan itself was good except for one thing: who was supposed to keep lise away from the base. It should been theodore keeping lise occupied while gretel and the others went to rescue everyone. Also, I have a question about pham: how do you go from trying to out lise as an enemy spy to desperately trying to save her, even though that is Theodore's job as her oni-chan. One last thing, why the heck did Theodore not use that 5 to 10 second window that pham gave him to take lise down WITHOUT killing her?
Sep 29, 2022 7:24 PM
Nov 2021
Esse episódio foi muito tenso, que isso, cheguei até a suar de tão bom que foi. Tá incrível o anime, estou amando.
Sep 24, 2023 10:28 PM

Mar 2013
The background story was just... ugh...
Man, I wanna kill Axxman for what he did to Lise, and kill the rest who made Lise a plaything. Just thinking about it frustrates me.

Pham... she has the traditional beauty I can look at to in this "always battle suits" anime. She is one of the beautiful characters that has an equal presence like Iris.

Tragic twist.

Theo needs to move on now because of his feelings of guilt and agony as he realised Lisa is not the Lisa he once knew. The only thing he could do was not kill her in the heat of the moment, as he felt distraught by his little sister's confession.
CrazyButNot4USep 24, 2023 10:40 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2016

173 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 25, 2023 8:10 AM

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2016

78 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 25, 2023 7:58 AM

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2016

176 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 25, 2023 2:14 AM

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2016

76 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 23, 2023 6:11 AM

Poll: » Will season 2nd be available in later?

SametTakao - Jul 30, 2023

3 by volgenauts »»
Aug 3, 2023 7:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.