Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Nov 29, 2015 2:08 AM

Feb 2013
I mean the self cock block sucks as a viewer, but for reasons already mentioned ITT it's consistent with his character, which is actually fleshed out in this show beyond "japan tropes". Honestly one of the most realistic depictions of a relationship in anime; the dude's adrenaline was through the roof as he undressed her after all. Props to him for not letting it take over though, especially since they were being tailed to begin with. Nothing like getting caught with your pants down.

The only thing I don't like about this episode (aside from the pacing) is how Stella gets a cold all of a sudden. Shit happens IRL but there was no foreshadowing for it at all, so it just felt like a cheap plot device.

I'd like this show a lot more if they didn't focus so much on the sister either. I get how it's relevant to the plot but her character isn't interesting to me at all and she's done nothing but serve as a catalyst for Ikki's character development and an obstacle for their relationship. Can she just fuck off?
Nov 29, 2015 2:13 AM

Jan 2014
that was the most erotic 10 minutes ever...

Naughty Stella/10
Nov 29, 2015 2:16 AM
May 2015
NeoAnkara said:
Finally Touka appearance.

4 eyes has just arrived.
Nov 29, 2015 3:02 AM
Jul 2009
Zapredon said:

Yeah, pretty much every single time. Or does Japanese people weak against cold?

Stella is not Japanese tho
Nov 29, 2015 3:12 AM

Jul 2015
Nice episode, I'm happy that Ikki and Stella finally got to spend some time together. But damn, to let such an aportunity go... Shame on you Ikki, shame on you...
Nov 29, 2015 3:38 AM

Dec 2012
Cabin foreplay, well played. Ikki also proving why he's such a likable character. Not beta, just honorable.

I like when Shizuku gets screen time. Really shows that she's not just some brocon and actually deeply cares about Ikki (even if lover is part of that package).

Touka is a bad ass. I have to admit I was worried with how glasses girls are usually played off that she'd be the least interesting character. Her entire scene sent shivers all over, already want to see more of her.
Nov 29, 2015 4:52 AM

Mar 2012
Ratohnhaketon said:
Cabin foreplay, well played. Ikki also proving why he's such a likable character. Not beta, just honorable.

I like when Shizuku gets screen time. Really shows that she's not just some brocon and actually deeply cares about Ikki (even if lover is part of that package).

Touka is a bad ass. I have to admit I was worried with how glasses girls are usually played off that she'd be the least interesting character. Her entire scene sent shivers all over, already want to see more of her.
Touka also have her clumsy side though. A side info like other glasses girl she cannot see without her glasses though it because of her power interfering.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Nov 29, 2015 5:17 AM

Sep 2013
Stella is naughty girl LOL I love it
Nov 29, 2015 6:25 AM

Jul 2015
fan service was due. hype for next match up, rooting for touka
Nov 29, 2015 7:10 AM
Oct 2015
Will there be anything after episode 12? Like a new season or something?
Nov 29, 2015 7:21 AM

Apr 2015
La_Matona301 said:
NeoAnkara said:
Finally Touka appearance.

4 eyes has just arrived.

I went to rewatch Rakudai Kishi episode 1 and I noticed that she was actually shown already during the fight between Stella and Kurogane.
Well of course nobody knew though,I mean,kirihara and ayase were also there though..(which I also noticed)
Nov 29, 2015 7:28 AM

Mar 2012
ChongCZH said:
La_Matona301 said:

4 eyes has just arrived.

I went to rewatch Rakudai Kishi episode 1 and I noticed that she was actually shown already during the fight between Stella and Kurogane.
Well of course nobody knew though,I mean,kirihara and ayase were also there though..(which I also noticed)
Yes they make a came appearance at the start.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Nov 29, 2015 7:39 AM

Jul 2014
Ikki is an admirable character.
Perhaps it's hard to get people like him IRL rofl
"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous"

PROJECT-ERASER
Nov 29, 2015 7:50 AM

Jun 2014
FlameSpeedster said:
Even Stella knows she's dirty. Rakudai is self-aware.
Dirty ? she just wants to have sex with the man she loves , how is that dirty ? that's totally human , it's not like she's a nympho who wants to have sex with everyone .
Anyway not much to say about the episode itself , not much really happened , besides Ikki undressing Stella and the great but short fight scene at the end .
Nov 29, 2015 8:28 AM

Apr 2015
Bewbs
Nov 29, 2015 9:19 AM

Jun 2015
Finally,i laugh so much in Episode 9. When stella ask Ikki about she got pregnant after last kissed XD.
Ikki say if both are undress,stella not get embarrassed XD. of course finally Stella ask to Ikki about that #tinysmile . but Ikki declined with very gentleman reason. I think the story very interesting from now.

finally for the ending Raikiri come so cool from megane girl (Toka) :o . I think i will read the LN after complete watching 12 Eps of Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry :)))
Nov 29, 2015 9:35 AM

Aug 2013
Oh well, a pseudo-hentai episode with lots of inconsistencies (first of all, if Stella though she was pregnant for a kiss, why did she tell Ikki to f*ck her later?). If you watch this with your brains off, it might be a good episode. 2/5.
"Doubting everything that you take on... That is very important. Open your own eyes, clear out your ears, and look and listen to the world... And think using your own brain. After you've doubted everything, there is a possibility of something real to believe in. To believe in something, doubt everything."

Nov 29, 2015 10:33 AM

Jun 2015
Anarchi4 said:
Oh well, a pseudo-hentai episode with lots of inconsistencies (first of all, if Stella though she was pregnant for a kiss, why did she tell Ikki to f*ck her later?). If you watch this with your brains off, it might be a good episode. 2/5.

Because she understands that sex exists and that her body is giving her hormonal impulses, but she was sheltered so she really doesn't full understand the whole "baby" thing, I guess? Seems like an oddly nit-picky thing about a gag/action/fan-service show.
Nov 29, 2015 11:13 AM

Jan 2009
I have no idea why he's still watching, this show is clearly incompatible with how his mind works. I remember his criticism of how poorly the Ikki/Stella romance is depicted, while the vast majority of viewers agree that this is among the very best parts.

*shrug*
Nov 29, 2015 12:06 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
If only all episodes had this level of intimacy this anime could actually have been really good
Nov 29, 2015 12:20 PM

Jul 2012
Ikki was able to hold back so well in this episode against Stella's lust.

~Great episode!!!
Nov 29, 2015 12:54 PM

Oct 2015
Anarchi4 said:

Oh, the hilarious irony...

Stella mainly focused on controlling her magic as a child and never left home until she went to Hagun. Her misunderstanding of how babies are reproduced is reasonable because learning human anatomy was never her priority. Why she asked Ikki if he wanted to have sex? Hormones and the fact that she's sexually attracted to him (e.g. Ikki's ab scene in Episode 1).

This is an extremely silly reason to pick on this episode. Do you have actual criticisms like Saigeki being presented too briefly or the pacing going a bit too fast?

Mentar said:
I have no idea why he's still watching, this show is clearly incompatible with how his mind works. I remember his criticism of how poorly the Ikki/Stella romance is depicted, while the vast majority of viewers agree that this is among the very best parts.

*shrug*

Maybe I'm judging too quickly, but he is also quite behind in updating his review.

And he finally updates it. It's still crap and dishonest, though.
BLKWarGreymonNov 29, 2015 7:05 PM
Nov 29, 2015 1:16 PM

Feb 2015
HAHAHA..... That bold scene. Ikki is the true guy :D << Proud of him.
Tokua Toudou is so fucking cool with that battle scene. She is my favorite!
Next episode gonna be a really amazing with the battle i guess.
Nov 29, 2015 2:29 PM

Nov 2013
cool entrance
Nov 29, 2015 3:04 PM

Sep 2014
Pretty great episode. Cabin scene was interesting ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Didn't really like the way Ikki's reason to refuse Stella.

Still though, that "あたしと。。したい?" :3
Nov 29, 2015 3:07 PM

Nov 2015
Really disappointing that Stella didn't fight any golem.

Everything else was okay, Touka's entrance was better than what I expected.
InvictusResNov 29, 2015 3:20 PM
Nov 29, 2015 3:21 PM

Dec 2009
Zapredon said:
IIm_Clutch said:
Is it me or does animes exaggerate colds?
I get pretty weak and tingly when i get a strong cold... It feels nice in a weird way, makes you wanna get babied even though i could willpower myself up to do something for an extended period of time (anime do this too) but it eventually catches up to you. It depends on your immune system and how much muscle energy you have and so on. Most of the body's energy is focused on the fight with the cold, and the less you take from it the more effectively it can fight the cold.

ScienceGirl said:
Ikki is an admirable character.
Perhaps it's hard to get people like him IRL rofl
Ya too many idiots let their second brain take over and cause a bunch of trouble. Short term gains, long term losses.

BLKWarGreymon said:
Why she asked Ikki if he wanted to have sex? Hormones and the fact that she's sexually attracted to him (e.g. Ikki's ab scene in Episode 1).
Nobody says she knows what sex entails. She's just thinking "ecchi stuff".

Shir0zen said:
Didn't really like the way Ikki's reason to refuse Stella.
She's sick. You don't fuck a sick person. That's bad news. Also, it's psychologically more beneficial to a relationship to make sex a low priority over romantic bonding. It's a climax, not a mainstay. Too much sex = sex-reliant relationship. He wants to take the relationship seriously, not make stupid mistakes; it's actually a very wise decision.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Nov 29, 2015 3:53 PM

Oct 2013
I have a feeling there are gonna be a lot of NTR doujinshi after watching this episode.
Nov 29, 2015 4:29 PM

Sep 2013
Went into the woods --> rains starts --> found a cabin --> everybody strips --> no sex. This happens too often in anime. It was kinda cute though.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Nov 29, 2015 7:36 PM

Feb 2014
Oh my, that lodge scene was something....
Nov 29, 2015 8:02 PM

Aug 2014
She has no business “doing it” if she thinks she got pregnant from kissing...

Just sayin’
as e m p t y as the space between stars✦

Nov 29, 2015 8:11 PM

Mar 2012
olaolakaka said:
Zapredon said:

Maybe the japanese cold is just that strong.
Nov 29, 2015 8:34 PM

Feb 2012
Oh I get it, rock golems to symbolize the state of Ikki's dick. He should've warmed her up the old fashioned way.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 29, 2015 8:38 PM
Feb 2015
KaiKatsuya said:
olaolakaka said:

Maybe the japanese cold is just that strong.

Actually it's not the Japanese cold that's strong. It's Stella's first time getting a cold in her life. Her country doesn't have 4 seasons like Japan.
Nov 29, 2015 10:42 PM

Oct 2013
[
GenesisAria said:

The innocent Stella is learning her inner carnal desires... and in such a pure and believable way.

That and she's starting to accept them too.
Nov 29, 2015 11:58 PM

Aug 2008
olaolakaka said:
Zapredon said:

But Japanese might thought other people weak against cold like them.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Nov 30, 2015 12:14 AM

Jan 2011
GenesisAria said:
QWERTYFish25 said:
Sure he friend-zoned himself in the process which Stella acknowledged and I respect because personal/cultural values are differentf from 'Merica..
He didn't friend-zone her at all :|
He repelled carnal urges for the sake of a stable romantic relationship. You need to learna some psychology~

I've always had a bit of a thing for braided twintails, especially when it's a badass.
That was the joke of it. kinda hard to friend zome someone you're already in a relationship with.
Nov 30, 2015 12:28 AM

Nov 2015
TwilightMystery said:
I'm with Stella on this one. Why have a student council group act as janitors when they could be doing so much more for the school.

Lol, "Maybe the kiss made me pregnant" Aria already had that joke on lock a couple years ago. Still, it was amusing to hear it again. And can we all appreciate the irony of a fiery Stella catching a cold?

Those earth golems reminded me of an earlier episode of Asterisk with those mechanical dolls. Probably not the only similarity between the two shows but one that was striking in this episode.

If this was Pokemon, Toka's lightning would've had no effect on those earth golems. Good thing electricity isn't grounded by earth anymore.

It was nice to see Ikki's dad, he's seems pretty mysterious for the moment. If what Shizuku said is true, then he's a pretty smooth liar cause it didn't feel like he was lying.

One of the top 4 vs. Ikki's sister. I think the odds are heavily stacked in Toka's favor here.

Very True. But seriously is she the Student Council president or the secretary. I am confused.
Nov 30, 2015 12:50 AM

Nov 2015
LN +
:
Soon after the question that was a little dangerous, Stella fell asleep wrapped in her blanket. However, she only did so for thirty minutes. When she woke up again, Stella's condition had become alarmingly stable. Her sweat that was flowing like a waterfall had stopped, and she spoke more without painful breaths, so with her body already revitalized she sat next to Ikki. Her cheeks were still flushed from fever, but if it was to that extent, she probably wouldn't develop pneumonia. Ikki was relieved that Stella had gotten back a bit of her vigor.

If it's like this, it might be okay to have a little talk.

Ikki thought it would be okay for her to sleep until the rescuers came, but whether Stella was bad at staying still and enjoying leisure, or whether her embarrassment at the conversation before had already come back, she was going on and on about various school topics with an unusual talkativeness. It was fun to listen to her, but Ikki only wanted to hear one thing.

So Ikki confirmed that Stella had enough energy to converse, and opened a topic himself.

"Hey, Stella."

"Hmm? What?"

"What kind of people are your parents?"

"Why… do you want to know?"

"Well you see, since we're together, we'll have to announce it sometime, right? Because of that, we have to greet them, after all. I want to know what kind of people they are before I meet them."

Meeting Stella's parents. It was unavoidable. In other words, it was a first step. At the latest, it would happen after the Seven Stars Sword-Art Festival. But as far as Ikki was concerned, he had to avoid confronting Stella's parents without having any information. At least, what kind of people they were. He had to know that much.

So he asked Stella, but―

"Oh, s-so that's why…. In order to announce it, huh… ooh."

To that question, Stella's face became noticeably pale. It was an expression that plainly rejected his inquiry as disagreeable. In the end―

"Hey Ikki. I have a suggestion, but… can't we hide the marriage until the last minute?"

As one would expect, Ikki couldn't hide his bewilderment.

"No, of course there's no way we could do that…. It might be good to not announce it to the world, but if we don't tell your parents at the very least…."

"About that, a daughter can just tell her father 'Surprise~☆' one way or another."

"That kind of 'Surprise~☆' isn't cute, you know. If we're not careful, he'll have a heart attack."

At least Ikki was confident that if his sister invited their father to her wedding one day over the morning newspaper, it wouldn't end with just spitting out coffee.

"But, but…."

"Umm… do you not want me to meet your parents that much?"

Having been taken to the heart of the matter, Stella nodded with a bit, though she was divided on the issue.

"Ooh… Mother is a commoner, you know? But Father is a very eccentric person, and really dotes on me, so… if he hears that you and I are together…."

"He might oppose our relationship?"

"No. I don't think he'd oppose it."

"Then wouldn't it be fine―"

"But before deciding whether to approve it or object to it, I think he'll bury you when you come to Vermillion to greet him."

That would be absolutely not fine.

"So you're saying that since he's a genuine king, I'm not refined enough…."

"No, it's not about being refined."

Ikki had huge headache, though not from something like Stella's cold. Definitely not. But in order to properly love Stella, it was necessary to follow this procedure. That was absolute. This was a situation he wouldn't be allowed to escape. What kind of existence was his opponent? Ikki had no choice but to face him. Therefore he would do his best, and give the king of Vermillion a favorable impression.

"…W-Well, he at least treasures his daughter, right? Then he's a good father, isn't he?"

"He can't let go of his children, you know. He opposed it weeping when I decided to study abroad."

"No, anybody would try to stop it if his daughter went to study abroad because 'I'm going in order to find someone stronger than me'."

"At that time, Mother saved me by putting Father in prison, some way or another."

"'Some way or another'!? She put a king in prison 'some way or another'!? Your mother doesn't really sound like a commoner!"

"Oh, that's right. If Mother put Father in prison this time too…."

"No no no! It's fine! We'll meet them normally!"

"Eh? But you'll die?"

"Did you just say something staggering like it was natural?"

Ikki recoiled a bit at the words Stella gave with such a serious look. But for him, he was resolved for the sake of associating with Stella.

"…I'm happy that Stella is worried for me, and though the explanation ended really strangely, but I won't run away from this. I'll meet Stella's father properly, and fight for his approval. That's something I have to do as a man."

Ikki voice was colored by a strong determination. A strong determination that would never be shaken. Understanding that, Stella took a single breath.

"…I get it. Then let's go to Vermillion and meet them."

And after that… her expression became happy, and spoke while leaning on Ikki's shoulder.

"I want to boast about my sweetheart, right?"

"Thanks, Stella."

Saying so, Ikki caressed Stella's brilliant red hair, and she narrowed her eyes happily and rubbed her cheek against Ikki's shoulder. But suddenly her expression clouded over as if she abruptly thought of something.

"…Hey Ikki, about what we just said."

With a meek face, she asked Ikki.

"Me too, I wonder if I should greet your parents?"

Stella's expression was self-conscious as she asked that. It was reasonable. She knew that outside of Shizuku, Ikki didn't have a good relationship with his family.

And the truth was, Ikki's own expression clouded over at the question. He didn't know. Whether or not it was necessary.

―Really, was he was considered a child of that family anymore? He who defied their commands, ran away from home―no, whether his father even considered them family. Ikki thought of this while recalling his own father's face.

And after thinking for a while….

"You're right. I think it's important, so when the Seven Stars Sword-Art Festival is over, shall we go to the Kurogane house together once?"

Ikki answered that way. At least Ikki… thought of his father as family. His father didn't want to deal with Ikki as his son even once, but he was still Ikki's irreplaceable parent. In Ikki's heart, he wanted the day that they understood each other to come. Therefore he believed that there were still family bonds.

"…Okay. I understand."

Stella nodded at Ikki's answer.

―Honestly speaking, Stella had been uneasy about Ikki's reply at that time. Stella knew how Ikki was treated by the Kurogane family from Kurono, from Shizuku, and from Ikki himself.

「You can't do anything, so don't try.」

Were those words that a father would tell his real child? Giving up on a child's potential arbitrarily, and not just doing that, but further crushing him. That kind of parental relationship, if Stella who was brought up by loving parents saw it, it was frankly abnormal. It wasn't something parents would do. That was why she was uneasy.

「There were still family bonds.」

Thinking of the situation that way―wasn't that too naïve? And that naïve thinking, someday… wouldn't Ikki's heart be decisively wounded?

But she couldn't say so. Of course not. Your father doesn't think of you as his child anymore. There was no way she could say something so wretched.

So Stella could only believe it herself. That Ikki's faint hope wouldn't be betrayed.

―And like that, the time came for silence between the two to break.

"Hmm?"

Suddenly, Ikki and Stella raised their heads.

They noticed it. The earth was shaking slightly.

Stella spoke.
Nov 30, 2015 4:33 AM

Nov 2010
Ikki is weak as fck.
Nov 30, 2015 4:50 AM

Dec 2014
AreyKyoya said:
TwilightMystery said:
I'm with Stella on this one. Why have a student council group act as janitors when they could be doing so much more for the school.

Lol, "Maybe the kiss made me pregnant" Aria already had that joke on lock a couple years ago. Still, it was amusing to hear it again. And can we all appreciate the irony of a fiery Stella catching a cold?

Those earth golems reminded me of an earlier episode of Asterisk with those mechanical dolls. Probably not the only similarity between the two shows but one that was striking in this episode.

If this was Pokemon, Toka's lightning would've had no effect on those earth golems. Good thing electricity isn't grounded by earth anymore.

It was nice to see Ikki's dad, he's seems pretty mysterious for the moment. If what Shizuku said is true, then he's a pretty smooth liar cause it didn't feel like he was lying.

One of the top 4 vs. Ikki's sister. I think the odds are heavily stacked in Toka's favor here.

Very True. But seriously is she the Student Council president or the secretary. I am confused.

Touka is the SC prez...
The text message Shizuku got, i think the translators made a mistake..
Nov 30, 2015 8:31 AM

Nov 2011
I expected a lot more interesting episode, however it is not so, I found the story a little dull, the plot is not that bad, but events seem to be more focused on fanservice that the main story, however the last part is a bit exaggerated , the entry of Todo is too glaring. Drawings and animations good, but the declines are often obvious. Good End-card.

aikaflip said:

Best scene...
Nov 30, 2015 12:32 PM

Mar 2011
Nice Ikki x Stella moment. I lol'd when she notices Ikki's erection. Really enjoyed this lewd episode with my headphones on and my door closed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Touka seems to be an interesting character. Dat lightning effect and animation pretty badass. I can't wait to see how Shizuka will fight her.
Nov 30, 2015 1:13 PM

Oct 2013
IIm_Clutch said:
Is it me or does animes exaggerate colds?

Generally, it is better to think that when an anime talks about a cold, they really mean the flu.

In Japanese, 風邪 means both cold and flu. I suspect most translators just translate it as a cold to play it safe, to continue a long standing mis-translation tradition from earlier fansubbing days or because a majority people are unsure of the differences (not to pin it all on the translators, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the script writers do not know the difference either). Flu varies by person but can be extremely crippling and can include symptoms such as weakness and fatigue.

So to save grief and anime face, just take it as someone coming down with a case of the flu.
Nov 30, 2015 1:22 PM

May 2015
That fanservice though. So we finally get to see the other new girl, a strong one too... Can't wait to see the battle.

Nov 30, 2015 7:48 PM

Aug 2013
Stella was funny with the whole "maybe that kiss made me pregnant" and "I really am naughty" lines. Awkward combo of pure and ecchi.

Student council people were running train on those golems. Weird fat Kim Jong Un looking motherfucker is some bad guy working behind the scenes for whatever reason.

Speaking of ecchi:
NSFW
Jonesy974Nov 30, 2015 7:54 PM
Nov 30, 2015 10:49 PM

Oct 2013
This show is hotter than a friggin hentai, holy shit.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Dec 1, 2015 12:28 AM

Jun 2014
at the end of the day im just happy the erection was acknowledged
Dec 1, 2015 7:48 AM

Nov 2014
That undressing scene, stella knows what she wants...

The CGI mosters turned me off a bit but overall was a good episode.
Dec 2, 2015 12:38 AM

Jul 2015
Very nice episode, haha! Stella wants some action with Ikki, nice move from Ikki though, he's pretty patient and mature to refuse the request from Stella, and I'm glad Stella understood. What a naughty girl though, haha! ;)
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2015

282 by LordRelictor »»
May 26, 7:14 AM

» Anime Recommendation

lightning_angad7 - May 11

17 by vinayak6226 »»
May 21, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2015

481 by bakakisima »»
Mar 25, 2:33 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2015

339 by bakakisima »»
Mar 25, 1:59 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2015

209 by bakakisima »»
Mar 25, 12:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.