Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 11, 2022 3:22 AM

Jan 2015
So here's what they've been leading up to with Mimi, hahaha. Was wondering for a bit if she'd actually have some major inclusion with the season's story or something. Festival episode coming up, going by what was said as they were studying, fuck yeah! This season's been a lot of fun.
Won't lie though, episode wasn't perfect, it was a bit awkward in how it got to its message, with some other shows pretty much doing the same sort of message but better, however, not the exact message. Episode's message honestly was really nice, if a bit messy in the execution. As someone who is quite deep into like, fetish art, content creation for that sorta stuff, it was fun to see Ilya learn a moral like this. But, why would Ilya find BL weird, when she's always involved with romantic situations with like, Miyu? Yeah, pretty awkward episode in execution but it was still nice. I liked it by the end.

OH YEAH. I FORGOT TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING. THAT FUCKING KIRITSUGU AND KIREI SHOT WAS CRIMINAL. Hilarious scene, was laughing heaps, but also like, had my hand covering most of the TV out of my vision, hahaha.
Jul 3, 2022 12:11 PM
Mar 2019
The BL fanatics were really funny today.
Nov 7, 2023 6:54 AM
Jul 2023
Filler, but it was really funny
- The girls finding out about Boys Love is great
- NO WAY THEY USED KIREI AND KIRITSUGU AS THE EXAMPLE XD
- Illya homophobe confirmed (Bit hypocritical huh)
- Miyu Lesbian confirmed!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2015

75 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 6, 6:13 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2015

170 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 4, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2015

97 by Karva1 »»
Feb 21, 1:21 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2015

55 by Karva1 »»
Feb 21, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2015

85 by Karva1 »»
Feb 20, 10:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.